The US was the dominant world power, but has been failing, compounded by desperate plans for hegemony and appalling errors and lies over a long period. Will President Trump overpower the Deep State and restore the US in a unipolar world, perhaps in conjunction with President Putin and Chairman Xi?
Scroll down to read the most recent articles. Links to previous articles follow.
- You Are Being Trolled by an Imploding Empire By Dmitry Orlov, 7 July 2019
- America’s next civil war could start in Oregon very soon By Editor, Cairnsnews, from Natural News, 25 June 2019
- US Supremacy Is On Its Way Out By Paul Craig Roberts, 30 May 2019
You Are Being Trolled by an Imploding Empire
You Are Being Trolled by an Imploding Empire By Dmitry Orlov, 7 July 2019
The world is on the brink of war, again. And again. And, yes, yet again. And then it’s not on the brink of war any more… but wait, there’s more! Of course there’s more, there always is. US aircraft carrier battle groups are steaming toward North Korea… or not. They are steaming about aimlessly, nowhere near North Korea, but in a very threatening manner.
Then Trump and Kim Jong Un meet, get on great, sign a piece of paper that means nothing and part friends. Now the aircraft carriers are steaming about far less menacingly. Then Trump and Un meet again, to sign some other meaningless piece of paper, but then John Bolton shoots his mouth off and the deal is off. But Trump and Un continue to exchange love letters, so the bromance isn’t dead. In any case, war between the US and North Korea is not just unwinnable but unthinkable: South Korea’s capitol is within striking range of North Korean artillery and all US military bases in the region are within range of North Korean rockets. War with North Korea is definitely off. Executive summary: nothing happens. So, what was that all about?
Now it’s about Venezuela. Its democratically elected leader is declared to be a usurper and a suitable replacement is found by the name of Random Guy-doh. American vassal states around the world are bullied into granting him diplomatic recognition as Venezuela’s president even though he’s just a random guy in an apartment in Caracas. Some trucks get torched on a bridge between Columbia and Venezuela. They were carrying humanitarian goods such as spools of wire. There is talk of military intervention, but it’s just talk.
The Bank of England confiscates Venezuela’s gold, the US freezes Venezuela’s oil company’s bank accounts in the US and hands them off to a bunch of shady Venezuelans who steal it. That part makes sense; the rest of it? Meh! In any case, a US military incursion into Venezuela is not within the realm of possibility: Venezuela has Russian air defense systems which make it a no-fly zone for the US air force; also, fighting guerrilla action in Venezuelan selva is not something the US military is capable of. Executive summary: nothing happens, again.
Now it’s about Iran. Trump pulls out of the carefully negotiated international deal with Iran and says he wants to negotiate another one. If you notice, that’s a truly idiotic move, along the lines of “I am never paying you back, so lend me more money.” If a country is not honouring the deals it has already signed, why bother negotiate any more deals with it? (That’s a rhetorical question.) Iran announces that since the US isn’t honouring the deal, Iran won’t either. A bunch of oil tankers get damaged and the US tries to blame Iran for it, but nobody believes the US.
And so a couple more oil tankers get damaged and the US tries to blame Iran for it again, but nobody believes the US again. And so the US flies a drone into Iranian airspace shadowed by a reconnaissance plane with an international crew on board, hoping that Iran makes a mistake and shoots down the reconnaissance plane. But Iran shoots down the drone and it falls in the shallows, in Iran’s territorial waters, rather than in international waters 100 feet deep, which is what the US claims to have happened, but nobody believes it. Iran swiftly fishes out and proudly displays the wreckage of the no longer topsecret drone. The Americans spin a tale about wanting to attack Iran but calling the attack off at the last minute. Oil prices go up a bit.
The US oil patch is producing flat out but hemorrhaging red ink like crazy. It needs higher oil prices in order to avoid a huge wave of bankruptcies. That part makes sense; the rest of it? Meh again! In any case, a military attack against Iran is unthinkable: Iran has the ability to close the Strait of Hormuz to all shipping, cutting off a third of all of the world’s oil exports and blowing up the global economy, US included. Executive summary: nothing happens, yet again.
There are various other non-events in other parts of the world. NATO ships steam about the Black and Baltic seas, where they are pretty much sitting ducks in case hostilities with Russia turn kinetic. So, what that tells us is that hostilities will not turn kinetic because those ships are expensive and there is no money to replace them. There are also NATO exercises in the Baltics, which are right on Russia’s border. They practice invading and slaughtering civilians in quaint medieval villages staffed with Russian-speaking extras pretending to be peasants eager to surrender. (Technically, that should be categorized as a fantasy game rather than a training exercise.)
The Russians remain unimpressed. They want nothing to do with the Baltics, which used to be transit states for Russian exports but now they aren’t needed for anything at all (except as a NATO stomping ground). In any case, talking about waging war against Russia with a straight face is something that only extremely stupid people are capable of doing. Executive summary: nothing happens.
Do you notice the refrain? (I am sure you do.) What’s going on is that a has-been country, which can’t stop squandering what little resources it has left on a useless but ridiculously bloated military-industrial complex, is trying to generate activity in order to justify continued lavish defence spending. All sorts of experts and pundits play along, claiming that the threat of this or that war is very real and that therefore we should all be paying attention to what’s happening. But what’s happening is that you are being trolled.
There being nothing better for it to do, the US is trying very hard to troll the whole world, but more and more the world is either refusing to be trolled or trolling the US right back.
• When the US threatens to cut off access to the US financial system, the world works on circumventing it.
• When the US imposes tariffs and sanctions, the world responds by reworking its trading relationships to exclude the US.
• When the US threatens countries with military intervention, the world responds by constructing new alliances and making security arrangements that isolate the US.
But most importantly, the world simply waits. The US is now running a budget deficit that is over a trillion dollars a year and taking on debt at about the same rate as it was during the height of the previous financial collapse. What do you think will happen when the next financial collapse hits? (According to a lot of authoritative voices, it should hit either this year or the next.) Meanwhile, I hope that you enjoy being trolled, because I am sure there will be more trolling from the US, just, you know, to keep busy, I guess.
America’s next civil war could start in Oregon very soon
America’s next civil war could start in Oregon very soon By Editor, Cairnsnews, from Natural News, 25 June 2019
“America just one trigger event away from all-out open warfare on the streets”
This story is getting very little coverage in the legacy media for obvious reasons. Just like California, Oregon has gone full authoritarian in trying to force its fake science “climate change” agenda on everyone. Over the last few days, Oregon’s Gov. Kate Brown has ordered the gunpoint rounding up of Republican lawmakers by police in order to force a vote on a climate change “cap and trade” scheme (HB 2020) that only enriches corrupt Democrat insiders.
As BigLeaguePolitics.com reports, the Oregon Three Percenters appear to be getting involved to protect the citizens of Oregon from the authoritarian tyranny of the corrupt Democrats(Australian equivalent is the ALP):
The Oregon Three Percenters, who participated in the armed takeover of a wildlife refuge in 2016, was one of many groups to support the Republican legislators’ defiance. Apparently this, along with support for the legislators by other right-wing groups, was unsettling to law enforcement. The State Capitol was closed Saturday “due to a possible militia threat,” according to a spokesman for Senate President Peter Courtney.
The real threat in Oregon, of course, is the tyrannical governor and her authoritarian Democrat jack-booted thugs (i.e. the Oregon State Police) who are now hunting down Republican lawmakers at gunpoint in order to shove their destructive law through the legislature. As The National Sentinel reports, “Raising the cost of production and doing business (cause) will have predictable effects: Loss of jobs, loss of revenue, higher prices, higher energy costs. And for some in Oregon — farmers, truck drivers, loggers — the law would decimate their industries. And worse, there is no real consensus that human activity is causing the climate to change. In fact, the Left’s predictions of doom and gloom are routinely debunked by reality. In particular, Republicans say that gas prices alone would rise 22 cents a gallon almost immediately, and much more over the long haul.”
Does the Oregon citizens’ militia have a duty to arrest Gov. Kate Brown?
It all begs the question: If the radical left-wing governor of Oregon is willing to dispatch armed hunting squads to round up Republican lawmakers at gunpoint, don’t the citizens of Oregon have the right (and possibly the duty) to arrest Gov. Kate Brown and charge her with abuse of power and making threats of violence against lawmakers? Dispatching armed police to round up your political opponents is surely a crime. Is it a crime that will be tolerated by the citizens of Oregon?
This question will likely be debated in the days ahead as things continue to heat up across the political landscape. Just today, Breitbart.com is now reporting that left-wing radicals at UT Austin are threatening to dox students who join conservative groups like Young Conservatives of Texas (YCT). As Breitbart reports, the organized threats are coming from a blog reportedly run by radical left-wing Antifa-class terrorists. The blog is called “Austin Autonomedia.”
The blog goes on to actively encourage the harassment of conservative students, stating that it is “extremely important to get organized early, while this [TPUSA] group is in its infancy.”
This is just one of many such hot spots across the country where deranged, lawless Leftists are increasingly resorting to terror-style tactics to enforce their demands for absolute obedience to their left-wing agenda that’s rooted in hatred and bigotry.
The day is coming when left-wing radicals will be engaged across America
Unbounded by anything resembling morals, ethics or the rule of law, the radical Left in America today increasingly resembles a runaway terror train driven by deranged clowns who nave never been told “No!” in their entire lives. Since childhood, they’ve whined, manipulated and crybullied their way into everything, collecting “participation trophies” and perfecting the skills of victimhood while simultaneously bullying everyone around them. All the while, they’ve been indoctrinated with a dangerous cocktail of authoritarianism and Marxism, and with the censorship of all conservatives by the evil tech giants, radical Leftists now feel emboldened to enforce their Nazi-style obedience demands by threatening everyone who opposes them. This is exactly what’s playing out at UT Austin and across nearly every liberal college campus in America.
I predict it’s not far off now before the lunatic left-wing terrorists (Antifa and other groups) are met by hardened, determined patriots who are fed up with their country being overrun by pathetic libtard snowflake Marxists. After a single engagement, the left-wing terror pushers will very rapidly come to understand the meaning of the word, “No!”
For many, it will be the first — and possibly the last — time they will have ever been disciplined by anyone. And it’s a lesson that left-wing radicals desperately need to be taught. Apparently, their parents never had the backbone to set limits on anything, so they’re going to have to be taught another way.
As it stands right now, America is just one trigger event away from all-out open warfare in the streets of places like Portland, Austin or Seattle. The tyranny, lawlessness and pure evil of the lunatic Left is so out of control that even once-skeptical Americans are now fully convinced that the radical Left must be stopped if we are to have anything resembling America still remaining in a few years.
The upcoming 2020 elections will likely be the final spark that ignites the real war. If Democrats win the election, it can only have been accomplished by vote rigging, coordinated censorship racketeering and massive voter fraud by illegals. Conservative Americans will simply not accept the fraud. On the other hand, if Trump wins re-election, Leftists will escalate their insanity to a whole new level of mind-boggling mass mental illness that makes The Joker from Batman look like a Boy Scout. Imagine an uprising of rainbow-painted transgender terrorist pedophiles wielding spiked baseball bats and pink dildos, demanding the mass executions of conservatives and Christians in the name of “tolerance.” That’s no longer a bizarre fictional scenario, especially when we’re already living in a society where Leftists self-identify as “transgender queer clown nuns.”
Seriously, the left-wing media is now pushing “transgender queer clown nuns” as the new progressive American family. Here’s a partial picture of what they look like:
As you ponder the depths of mass mental illness being pushed by trans-predators across America, ask yourself how this twisted, bizarre chapter of human history finally ends… and how many innocent children end up mutilated and sexually assaulted in the name of “progressivism” before the trans-predators are finally stopped.
The good news about the trans-queer clown nuns is that they will never join with Antifa, since Antifa members refuse to show their faces. The clown nuns want to show their faces. After all, what good is all that clown makeup if they slap an Antifa scarf over it? (If you ever capture an Antifa terrorist, rip off their scarf and see if they’re actually a secret trans-queer clown nun underneath!)
US Supremacy Is On Its Way Out
US Supremacy Is On Its Way Out By Paul Craig Roberts, 30 May 2019
On May 28 I wrote that “the Western world is collapsing so rapidly that I am afraid that I am going to outlive it” ( https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/05/24/whiteness-is-the-new-evil/ ). My article was about the rising demonization of white people that is producing a collapse in their confidence. Inculcated guilt is making whites willing to accept discrimination against them in order to elevate Arab, African, and Hispanic migrants that greedy corporations and witless political leaders have brought into the country. The Identity Politics of the Democratic Party works to the advantage of darker skinned migrants who present themselves as the victims of the white-faced victimizer. Just as Jews discovered the advantage of infecting gentiles with guilt, so have the Arabs, Africans, and Hispanics.
Psychological and emotional collapse is not the only form of collapse underway in the US and Western world generally. There is also economic and social collapse, especially in the United States. Today America’s once great manufacturing and industrial cities, such as Detroit, St. Louis, Cleveland, Flint Michigan, Gary Indiana, have lost 20% of their populations, largely due to the offshoring of US manufacturing. (See https://www.amazon.com/Failure-Laissez-Faire-Capitalism/dp/0986036250/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2W1NDYFTJ7Q82&keywords=paul+craig+roberts+books&qid=1559153009&s=books&sprefix=Paul+Craig%2Caps%2C151&sr=1-4 )
Social collapse is evident in rising homelessness. Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Seattle have large homeless populations that encamp on city streets, parks, and upscale neighborhoods such as Venice Beach ( https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/las-homeless-surge-puts-hollywoods-progressive-ideals-test-1174599 ).
In Los Angeles feces and garbage in public streets have caused a plague of rats and fleas. Dangerous sanitation conditions have caused medical authorities to predict “a major infectious disease epidemic this summer in Los Angeles” ( https://www.newswars.com/doctor-predicts-major-infectious-disease-epidemic-to-hit-los-angeles-this-summer/ ). The flea-infested carpets in City Hall are being ripped out because of fear of a typhus outbreak brought on by rat infestation.
Costs are mounting on already struggling taxpayers. For example, in Los Angeles in 2016 voters approved a $1.2 billion measure to finance 10,000 units of housing for the homeless. The initial cost three years ago was $140,000 per housing unit. Now it is $500,000 per unit. As one news report put it, “Spending a half-million dollars to build one basic rental unit to get one homeless family out of the rain” doesn’t come across as a viable idea. http://www.foxandhoundsdaily.com/2019/01/homeless-invasion-of-venice-beach-exposes-larger-california-problems/
Among the solutions being investigated are refuge camps and a rethinking of the policy of taking in millions of peoples from impoverished and unstable countries. We are impoverishing ourselves without making a dent in world poverty. For every person the US takes in, tens of thousands remain. Already areas of the US look and function like India of 100 years ago.
Homeless alleviation is at least benefiting liberal and progressive organizations who are amassing money and power to fight homelessness at the expense of taxpayers.
Rising violence is another indicator of social collapse. Over Memorial Day weekend 42 people were shot in Chicago (https://www.globalresearch.ca/42-people-shot-chicago-memorial-day-weekend/5678895 ). The violent MS-13 gang, formed originally by Salvadoran and Honduran migrants, has expanded its operation from California to Long Island and is now invading the Hamptons. Residents are installing bullet-proof windows, steel doors, and safe rooms inside their homes for protection. ( https://nypost.com/2018/10/06/hamptons-millionaires-build-luxe-panic-rooms-to-hide-from-ms-13/ ).
Another sign of social collapse is growing water problems. The Flint Michigan problem is well known, but there are many others with less publicity. Henry Ford Hospital and the Detroit Health Department report a drastic increase in levels of waterborne diseases ( https://www.globalresearch.ca/detroits-water-austerity-endangering-seniors/5678856 ).
This is just a taste of the accelerating social collapse. Readers will write to inquire why I didn’t include x,y, and z and the health care crisis. The answer is that this is an article, not a book.
What we are experiencing is the failure of government at all levels. Huge sums are being spent on wars and the fomenting of wars while Los Angeles faces the prediction of a typhus epidemic. For two decades the US has spent trillions of dollars on wars in the Middle East in behalf of Israel. Washington calls it “the war on terror,” which is a cover story that hides the real agenda and motivation of violence that has killed, maimed, orphaned and displaced millions of Muslims. One consequence of these senseless wars has been to radicalize Muslims against Americans and Europeans even as the US and Europe import millions of displaced Muslims into their countries.
Countries without a homogeneous population are already disadvantaged by disunity, but to bring in massive numbers of peoples who have every reason to hate you is insanity. Once here, the hatred is weaponized against white people by Identity Politics.
If a country decided to self-destruct, it would do precisely what the US and Europe have done. This is the serious problem, not Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, Syria, Russia, China. It is likely the case that Identity Politics is now so entrenched in American institutions, such as the New York school system ( https://nypost.com/2019/05/28/bombshell-suit-claims-carranzas-toxic-whiteness-purge-cost-doe-execs-their-jobs/ ), that disunity is now a permanent feature of the United States.
The largely unacknowledged problems that the US faces would overwhelm even a unified country. For a country as disunited as America, it is difficult to see any favourable odds.
- West Coast Cities are overwhelmed by rats, drugs, crime, garbage piles & the homeless By Michael Snyder, The Economoc Collapse blog, 23 May 2019
- The Assange Manning Cases Discredit Humanity By Paul Craig Roberts, 21 May 2019
- US constant Psy-Ops By Finian Cunningham, 17 May 2019
- The US,China Tariff Fiasco By Paul Craig Roberts, 15 May 2019
- Venezuelan Fiasco, Neocon Chicken Hawks Still ‘Chasing the Dragon’ of Total-War Euphoria By Eric Margolis, 7 May 2019
- Interpreting President Putin’s Speech At The 2019 BRI Forum From Zerohedge, 29 April 2019
- The Conspiracy Against US President Trump By Philip Giraldi, UNZ Review, 24 April 2019
- Smearing Assange, The US Government’s Plan to Silence Its Critics and Criminalize Journalism By Pepe Escobar, 23 April 2019
- he US Empire is Very Much Over – The Saker Interviews Orlov The Saker Interviews Dmitry Orlov, 19 April 2019
- The CIA Takeover of America in the 1960s Is the Story of Our Times By Edward Curtin, Global Research, 5 April 2019
- With Mueller Done, WSJ Urges Probe The Real Scandal From ZeroHedge, 26 March 2017
- 16 Years After Iraq, The US Has Become A Nation Of Passive Neocons By Whitney Webb, via MintPressNews.com, from Zerohedge 24 March 2019
- “No One Trusts the US Government, Not Even the American People” Paul Craig Roberts, 24 February 2019
- Almost Everything Americans Hear About Venezuela Is A Lie By Andrew Dobbs, American Herald Tribune, 17 February 2019
- The border wall fiasco is just another symptom of the US elite controlBy Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, 9 February 2019
- How The US Spent Billions To Change The Outcome Of Elections Around The World From Zerohedge, 10 January 2019
- Why the mourning for Mad Dog Mattis By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 22 December 2018
- It’s not Russia that’s damaging American democracy – it’s money Danielle Ryan, RT, 5 November 2018
- Putin Lays Down The Law At Valdai By Tom Luongo, Zerohedge, 22 October 2018
- Kavanaugh survival a triumph over mob will By Nick Cater, The Australian, 8 October 2018
- Truth Is Evaporating Before Our Eyes in favour of 1984 By Paul Craig Roberts, 25 September 2018
- What I Don’t Like About Life In Post 911 America By John Whitehead, Zerohedge, 14 September 2018
- The Day U.S. Military Supremacy Publicly EndedBy Donald W. Miller, Jr., MD, LewRockwell.com, 3 September 2018
- What should President Putin do? By Paul Craig Roberts, 5 September 2018
- US Intelligence Community as a Collapse Driver From ClubOrlov, 24 July 2018
- Losing Military Supremacy, The Myopia of American Strategic Planning Author Andrei Martyanov, book review by The Saker, 8 July 2018
- July 4 Is Matrix Reinforcement Day By Paul Craig Roberts, 4 July 2018
- Have the Left fired the first salvo in the second American Revolution? By Tony Elliott, Freedom Outpost News, 28 June 2018
- Russia’s turn from Leninism to Christian Orthodoxy under Putin From the Herland Report, 23 July 2018
- Inside The US Deep State By Kevin Paul, Alternativemediahub.com, 13 June 2018
- A US-Russia collusion of a different sortBy Dr Joseph P Farrell, from Gizadeathstar.com, 12 June 2018
- Israel’s Attack on the USS Liberty, and the US official cover-up By Jeffrey St. Clair, 10 June 2018
- The Absence of Diplomacy Is Isolating Washington By Paul Craig Roberts, 6 June 2018
- The Deep State Closes In On The Donald, Part 3, The Capture Is Complete By David Stockman, from Zerohedge, 18 April 2018
- Neocon Takeover of Washington Completed By Stephen Lendman, 23 March 2018
- President Putin interviewed by US journalist, Megyn Kelly By Paul Craig Roberts, 13 March 2018
- Newly Revealed Russian Weapons Systems, Political Implications By The Saker, from Paul Craig Roberts website, 11 March 2018
- ‘Russiagate’ Is Revealing Alarming Truths About US’ Political-Media Elites By Stephen F. Cohen, 24 February 2018
- Why Are We In Afghanistan From Paul Craig Roberts, 18 February 2018
- Guns Are How A Civil War Ends, Politics Is How It Starts By Daniel Greenfield, from Zerohedge, 28 January 2018
- Hawaiian Congresswoman shreds the false North Korea story From Zerohedge, 16 January 2017
- Despite the tweetstorms, Donald Trump an effect economic leader By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 15 January
- 1947 The Year that Changed Everything, 70 Years On From ToolsForFreedom.com, 13 January 2018
- 7 Huge News Stories You Probably Didn’t Hear About In 2017 By Carey Wedler, The AntiMedia.org, 1 January 2017
- Libya. The Reason North Korea Desperately Wants Nuclear Weapons By Ted Galen Carpenter, 12 November 2017
- The Kennedy Assassination By Paul Craig Roberts, 28 October
- The Washington warmongers are endangering the world By Paul Craig Roberts, 15 October 2017
- Uncle Sam’s Unfunded Promises and colossal debts By John Mauldin, 8 October 2017
- Are You Ready to Die for Washington’s stupidity By Paul Craig Roberts, 3 October 2017
- Trump’s appalling speech to the UN By Paul Craig Roberts, 20 September 2017
- The Rapid Decline Of U.S. Hegemony By Daniel Lazare, ConsortiumNews.com, 11 September 2017
- Why is the US Administration trying to start a war with Russia? By Stephen Lendman, 11 September 2017
- Conspiracy theory versus reality , by Paul Craig Roberts, 26 August 2017
- Trump and American History Have Been Assassinated By Paul Craig Roberts, 22 August 2017
- The Charlottesville fiasco By Paul Craig Roberts, 17 August 2017
- US Military Declares ‘Time Is Running Out’ Before War with North Korea By James Cogan, 30 July 2017
- Trump knew there was no chemical attack in Syria By Seymour Hersh, CE Collective Evolution, 20 July 2017
- Genius of Trump enrages liberal media By Janet Albrechtesen, The Australian, 19 August 2017
- Massive Russian Collusion found, but not by Donald Trump By David Kupelian, 20 June 2017
- Barack Obama – the $600 billion man By Bill Bonner, Chairman, Bonner & Partners, 17 June 2017
- Will Donald Trump go the same way as JFK By Jacob G. Hornberger, Information Clearing House, 28 May 2017
- A plan to destroy the US By Richard Lamm, Colorado Governor, 21 May 2017
- US Federal Judge Declares Constitution Void, Threatens Civil Defendant With Death By John Griffing, via Zerohedge, 8 May 2017
- American Democracy, A Dead Man Walking By Paul Craig Roberts, 3 May 2017
- 911 Destroyed America By Paul Craig Roberts, 25 April 2017
- The 25 rules of disinformation at a time of universal deceit By H Michael Sweeney, 23 April 201
- If This Is Freedom and Democracy, What Is Tyranny? By Paul Craig Roberts and John Whitehead, 21 April 2017
- A Multi-level Analysis of the US attack on Syria By The Saker, Information Clearing House, 13 April 2017
- Trump’s ‘Wag the Dog’ Moment By Robert Parry, 7 April 2017
- Former CIA Officer, The Intelligence Confirms The Russian Account On Syria By Robert Parry via ConsortiumNews.com, Zerohedge, 9 April 2017
- The Impending Clash Between the U.S. and Russia By Mike Whitney, Counterpunch, 8 April 2017
- President Trump’s biggest battle is fixing the Managerial Elite and bureaucratic culture By Roger Kimball, Quadrant Online, 24 March 2017
- Trump is challenging the whole CIA-media nexus By Jon Rappoport, 18 March, 2017
- Big Brother, in America, is now the media Paul Craig Roberts, 12 March 2017
- The Illusion of Freedom, The Police State is Alive and Well From humansarefree.com, 10 March 2017
- Can President Trump beat the highly malevolent Deep State By Paul Craig Roberts, 17 February 2017
- The US Military’s Plan To Take Over America By John Whitehead via The Rutherford Institute, 15 February 2017
- The real reason for the hate against Donald Trump By Steve Jalsevac, Lifesite, 8 February
- The Media’s Dark, Distorting Prism By Peter Smith, Quadrant Online, 25 January 2017
- President Trump Declares Independence By Peggy Noonan, The Wall Street Journal, 23 January 2017
- What I Learned in Washington DC By John Mauldin 23 January
- Will The CIA Assassinate Trump – Ron Paul Warns Of More Powerful, Shadow Government By Mac Slavo, Zerohedge, 16 January 2017
- Murdering the Innocent to Support the Lie By Paul Craig Roberts, 6 January 2017
- The real strategic threats are not from Russia By Paul Craig Roberts, 29 December
- Putin mocks Democrats as shameless losers – from Zerohedge 24 Dec 2016
- has-the-us-become-an-oligarchy By Bill Federer, American Minute, 20 November
- donald-trumps-job-is-to-fix-barack-obamas-mess By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 18 November 2016
- un-rigging-america By David Kupelian, WND.com, 17 November 2016
- this-wasnt-a-vote-it-was-an-uprising By Craig Paul Roberts, 13 November 2016
- the-working-class-won-the-election By Paul Craig Roberts, 10 November 2016
- assange-interview-clinton-is-a-cog-for-goldman-sachs-and-the-saudis Transcript from John Pilger’s video interview, 5 November 2016
- the-director-of-the-fbi-reopens-the-hillary-case Paul Craig Roberts, 30 October 2016
- the-dumbing-down-of-america By Jeff Thomas, Editor, International Man. 27 October 2016
- the-us-election-is-rigged By Paul Craig Roberts, 25 October 2016
- in-a-corrupt-country-trust-is-a-rare-commodity-thats-america-today By Frank Buckley, 20 October 2016
- obama-warned-to-defuse-tensions-with-russia-unintended-consequences-likely-to-be-catastrophic Via ConsortiumNews.com, 5 October 2016
- seven-lies-most-americans-believe-today From Jeff Thomas, Editor, International Man, 4 October 2016
- the-us-covert-drive-for-hegemony-that-endangers-the-world Paul Craig Roberts, 1 October 2016
- why-the-deep-state-is-dumping-hillary By Charles Hugh-Smith, via Zerohedge, 27 September 2016
- washingtons-recovery-is-a-tissue-of-lies Submitted by David Stockman via Contra Corner blog, 22 September 2016
- ron-paul-warns-welfare-warfare-us-state-collapse-looms By Ron Paul via The Ron Paul Institute for Peace & Prosperity, 15 September 2016
- michael-savage-were-one-bad-election-away-from-losing-america By Michael Savage, via Zerohedge, 13 September 2016
- The U.S. Global RoboCop Is Going to Self-Destruct By Nick Giambruno, Senior Editor, Casey Research International Man, 2 September 2016
- Are You a Mind-Controlled CIA Stooge By Paul Craig Roberts, 1 September 2016
- Can Americans Overthrow The Evil That Rules Them By Paul Craig Roberts, 30 August 2016
- Decline of Empire, Parallels Between the U.S. and Rome By Doug Casey, Bonner and Partners, Inner Circle, 19 August 2016
- How the Deep State is ruining the USA From Doug Casey, Founder, Casey Research, 18 August 2016
- How the US got both Cold Wars so wrong By Paul Craig Roberts, 12 August 2016
- The US election, what the MSM don’t report The Millennium Report, from State of the Nation, 11 August 2016
- The power of nyet From ClubOrlov, 27 July 2016
- Two views of the US gun issue Editorial, The Australian, 11 July 2016
- Paul Craig Roberts, ‘your most deadly enemy is Washington’ By Paul Craig Roberts, Zerohedge, 12 June 2016
- Stop sneering, it’s high time to take Trump seriously By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 1 June 2016
- How the Pentagon punishes whistle-blowers By Mark Hertsguaard, 23 May 2016
- Ron Paul assesses the current US fiasco From Zerohedge, 21 April 2016
- How The American Neoconservatives Destroyed Mankind’s Hopes For Peace By Paul Craig Roberts, Zerohedge, 20 April 2016
- 2016, the year US citizens learnt elections are rigged By Nick Bernabe, 14 April 2016
- The United States Constitution, RIP By Paul Craig Roberts, Zerohedge, 29 March
- Trump Is Right – Dump NATO Now By David Stockman, via Contra Corner blog, 26 March 2016
- What the media missed, if not Donald Trump, it would be another By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 10 March 2016
- US is now ungovernable, the ‘unprotected’ push back By John Rubino via DollarCollapse.com, 6 March 20169
- The US administration’s policy in Syria, a parody of incompetence and failure By Rick Moran, American Thinker, 22 February 201
- Are Americans Too Insouciant To Survive By Paul Craig Roberts, Institute for Political Economy, 14 February 2016
- The 21st century, an era of fraud By Paul Craig Roberts, 21 January 2016
- Gallup, 75% of Americans believe in widespread government corruption From Zerohedge, 7 January 2015
- Coming soon, a dramatic decline in US hegemony By Jeff Thomas via InternationalMan.com, 23 November 2015
- Why the Donald trumps the opposition – By Sean Collins, Spiked Online, 19 December
- US Federal judge, NSA is Orwellian From Zerohedge, 12 November 2015
- How Russia replaced US in the Middle East From Zerohedge, 25 October 2015
- Letter to the US Congress From Charlie Daniels, 23 August 2015
- A Dictatorship Disguised As A Democracy By John Whitehead, 6 August 2015
- America’s Founding Principles Are in Danger of Corruption By Gary Hart, former United States senator, Time Magazine, 28 June 2015
- Federal regulation, $1.88 trillion in 2014 By Elizabeth Harrington
- US CFR Says China Must Be Defeated By Eric Zuesse, Zerohedge, 6 May 2015
- Obama’s foreign policy disasters By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 2 April 2015
- Why the American dream is dead By Bill Bonner, 2 April 2015
- The ‘Deep State’ is now in charge From Zerohedge, 31 March 2015
- The next empire By Jeff Thomas, International Man, 4 Feb 2015
- Netanyahu’s rapturous welcome From Andrew Bolt’s website, 4 Mar 2015