The US was the dominant world power, but has been failing, compounded by desperate plans for hegemony and appalling errors and lies over a long period. Will President Trump overpower the Deep State and restore the US in a unipolar world, perhaps in conjunction with President Putin and Chairman Xi?
Scroll down to read the most recent articles. Links to previous articles follow.
- West Coast Cities are overwhelmed by rats, drugs, crime, garbage piles & the homeless By Michael Snyder, The Economoc Collapse blog, 23 May 2019
- The Assange Manning Cases Discredit Humanity By Paul Craig Roberts, 21 May 2019
- US constant Psy-Ops By Finian Cunningham, 17 May 2019
US West Coast Cities are overwhelmed by rats, drugs, crime, garbage piles & the homeless
US West Coast Cities are overwhelmed by rats, drugs, crime, garbage piles & the homeless By Michael Snyder, The Economoc Collapse blog, 23 May 2019
Can you name the major west coast city that has become a rotting, decaying hellhole and is being completely overwhelmed by rats, drugs, crime, piles of garbage and hordes of homeless people?
Of course San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, “all of them” and “any of them” would all be correct answers, but in this article we are going to talk about Los Angeles. Once upon a time, millions of young Americans flocked to “sunny L.A.” in order to experience “the California Dream”, but these days Los Angeles seems to be on the cutting edge of many of our most critical societal problems. L.A. has been known for Hollywood, the porn industry and world class traffic congestion, but now it is also becoming famous for “rat-infested piles of rotting garbage”… Rat-infested piles of rotting garbage left uncollected by the city of Los Angeles, even after promises to clean it up, are fueling concerns about a new epidemic after last year’s record number of flea-borne typhus cases.
Even the city’s most notorious trash pile, located between downtown LA’s busy Fashion and Produce districts, continues to be a magnet for rats after it was cleaned up months ago. The rodents can carry typhus-infected fleas, which can spread the disease to humans through bacteria rubbed into the eyes or cuts and scrapes on the skin, resulting in severe flu-like symptoms. Today, approximately 18.7 million people live in the Los Angeles metropolitan area, and many fear that the rat population may exceed the human population at this point.
When garbage and filth are everywhere, rats can breed exceedingly quickly. In fact, under ideal conditions two rats can become 482 million rats in just three years. So you would think that L.A. would want to get this rat problem under control, but an NBC Los Angeles investigation discovered that “there is no plan or program to control the growing rat population”… But in Los Angeles, the I-Team learned there is no plan or program to control the growing rat population that feasts at trash piles like the one on Ceres Avenue.
“It’s something that we’ll look into,” said Pepe Garica, of Los Angeles’ bureau of sanitation. Lovely, eh?
In a previous article, I noted that the rats have now even conquered Los Angeles City Hall… Officials at Los Angeles’ City Hall are considering ripping all of the building’s carpets up, as rats and fleas are said to be running riot in its halls. A motion was filed by Council President Herb Wesson on Wednesday to enact the much needed makeover amid a typhus outbreak in the downtown area.
Wesson said a city employee had contracted the deadly bacterial disease at work, and now he’s urging officials to investigate the ‘scope’ of the long-running pest problem at the council building. Meanwhile, the homeless population continues to multiply as well.
The number of homeless people living in L.A. has risen by at least 75 percent since 2012, and authorities cleaned up nearly 15,000 homeless encampments last year alone… Nearly 15,000 homeless encampment cleanups were conducted last year in Los Angeles, a process that begins with officers clearing people from the area before sanitation workers remove trash and other items.
The cleanups cost taxpayers millions of dollars, but some residents who live near the encampments said they are usually repopulated soon after sanitation crews are done. It’s a seemingly endless cycle that leads neighbors to ask whether there are better ways to spend that tax money. In other words, Los Angeles is cleaning up an average of 41 homeless encampments every single day. Overall, Los Angeles spent a whopping 619 million dollars on the homeless problem last year, but it just continues to get even worse. Of course wherever there is homelessness there is crime, and those that live in downtown L.A. are getting fed up… “Everyone living, working in, or visiting downtown has noticed the rapidly deteriorating conditions,” downtown resident Catherine Tomiczek told the committee. She said a friend was beaten and robbed on the street and a neighbor was stabbed in her building.
Councilman Paul Krekorian, who heads the committee, said he would request the information sought by the group. Major crimes downtown increased 6.7 percent this year compared with the same period in 2018, according to LAPD crime data through April 13. Much of the violent crime is fuelled by the drug trade, and according to DEA agent Bob Thomas Los Angeles is definitely a national hub for drug activity… In a middle class neighbourhood in Los Angeles a house is surrounded by crime tape. A young man had lost his life to drugs inside.
It’s happened a record 72,000 times last year in the United States and Los Angeles is a big part of the problem.
“Drug cartels send their stuff to LA, where it’s distributed across the nation,” DEA agent Bob Thomas said. Further up the California coastline, northern California is being absolutely overwhelmed by a meth epidemic that is completely out of control. Just consider these shocking numbers… Since 2011, emergency room visits related to meth in San Francisco have jumped 600% to 1,965 visits in 2016, the last year for which ER data is available. Admissions to the hospital are up 400% to 193, according to city public health data. And at San Francisco General Hospital, of 7,000 annual psychiatric emergency visits last year, 47% were people who were not necessarily mentally ill — they were high on meth. “As California goes, so goes the nation” is a phrase that people like to use, but we better hope that it isn’t true, because California is going down the toilet. And as our planet continues to become increasingly unstable, scientists assure us that it is only a matter of time before “the Big One” hits the state. Earlier today, northern California was shaken by a magnitude 3.8 earthquake, and one of these days a truly catastrophic quake is coming.
In recent years, approximately five million people have packed up and moved to another state, and you can’t really blame them for leaving.
The Assange/Manning Cases Discredit Humanity
The Assange Manning Cases Discredit Humanity By Paul Craig Roberts, 21 May 2019
The rule of law has given way to law as a weapon in the hands of government
Everyone who is aware of the US government’s extraordinary criminal actions at home and abroad bears a heavy weight. The millions of peoples murdered, maimed, orphaned, widowed, and displaced by gratuitous American military aggression comprise a Holocaust of deaths based entirely on lies and false accusations in order to advance secret American and Israeli agendas. I suspect that the heavy burden of responsibility for mass murder and destruction committed in our name is the reason most Americans prefer the fake news fed to them about how good and wonderful and exceptional we are and how hard our government works to protect us from the nasty folks elsewhere. This storyline converts the illegal brutal war crimes of the US government against women, children, defenseless citizens, schools, wedding parties, funerals, and farmers in their fields into glorious and brave defenses of our liberty and virtue. If you want the truth watch the video leaked by Manning of US troops enjoying themselves while from the air they machine-gun reporters and innocent civilians walking along a street and follow up by machine-gunning a father and his two young children, babies, who stopped to help the wounded bleeding in the street. The leak of the video that showed the true picture of Washington’s wars is the reason Manning was tortured and imprisoned. It is the person who told the truth, not the criminals who committed the murders, who was punished.
I agree that the fake story of America’s moral worthiness is much easier to live with than it is to bear the shame of the true story. But in the end the fake story destroys our liberty even more completely than would conquest by a foreign opponent. People are more suspicious of an occupying power than they are of their own government and are less likely to believe foreign occupiers when they lie to them. In contrast, a people’s own government can trap them in a false consciousness and keep them there with fake news.
Wherever one looks at the behavior of Americans today, from airline flight attendants to police to national security advisors and secretaries of state, one sees people devoid of moral conscience, integrity, compassion, empathy, and self-control. For unreasonable and petty spite alone, a female airline attendant on a long-delayed Southwest Airline flight called police and had a man to whom she took a dislike arrested and taken off the airplane. All of the passengers protested to the police that the arrested person had done nothing, but the cops didn’t listen. They had another victim to abuse. Was the victimization of this person the result of Identity Politics teaching women to hate men? https://sputniknews.com/us/201905151075040032-us-traveler-booted-from-southwest-flight-over-vodka-joke/
Recently, a black woman pushed an elderly white male off a bus into the street simply because he interrupted her harangue of other passengers by telling her she should be nicer to people. He died from his injuries. Was this murderous act the product of Identity Politics teaching black Americans to hate white Americans? https://5newsonline.com/2019/05/17/las-vegas-bus-pushing-murder-suspect-released-on-bail/
Trump’s crazed war criminal national security adviser, John Bolton, and the idiot secretary of state, Pompeo, want to cause massive civilian deaths in Iran and Venezuela. Iran is to be overthrown for Israel, and Venezuela for US oil companies. The motives are blatant and obvious, but Bolton and Pompeo are not denounced and forced to resign for their shameful murderous intentions. Yet, if they used the n-word or sexually harassed a woman, they would have to resign. This demonstrates the twisted and sick state of American morality today. Bombing people is acceptable, but words might really hurt them.
Washington’s case against Julian Assange is so contrived and so weak, that the corrupt US attorney assigned to frame-up Assange has resorted to persecution of Manning in an effort to coerce false testimony against Assange from Manning. After being tortured and serving seven years in prison for revealing a US war crime, as Manning was required to do under the US military code, Manning was pardoned by President Obama. Now Manning is back in prison for a second time after being pardoned, because Manning will not cooperate in the frame-up of Assange by giving false testimony to a grand jury. Without false testimony, the corrupt US attorney hasn’t a case that could get a conviction from even the typical insouciant American jury, normally a collection of gullible people easily manipulated by the prosecutor.
When Manning was imprisoned for 63 days for refusing to tell lies about Assange, Manning spent 28 of those days in solitary confinement. Why?
A week after Manning was released, the corrupt US attorney called Manning again before the grand jury that the corrupt US attorney is using to contrive a case against Assange. Again Manning refused to cooperate in the frame-up, and was again held in contempt and again remanded into federal prison. This time a corrupt US federal district judge, Anthony Trenga, added to Manning’s jail time a daily fine of $500 rising to $1,000 daily after 60 days. In other words, the corrupt judge is helping the corrupt US attorney to coerce Manning into cooperating in a frameup of Assange. Americans need to understand that their judges are not judges. They are operatives of the American police state.
When I characterize the US attorney and judge as corrupt, I don’t mean that they are taking money, although that cannot be ruled out. I mean that they are corrupt in the sense that they have abandoned the rule of law and do not see their function as serving justice. The US Constitution and its amendments establish law as a shield of the people against coercive and arbitrary actions of government, but the US attorney and judge are using law as a weapon against individuals against whom authorities want revenge. For years we have been witnessing the rule of law being attacked from every level, from the president to the local police. See Roberts and Stratton, The Tyranny of Good Intentions. https://www.amazon.com/Tyranny-Good-Intentions-Prosecutors-Constitution/dp/0307396061/ref=sr_1_2?crid=23ZTXE46TUKKT&keywords=paul+craig+roberts+books&qid=1558288856&s=books&sprefix=Paul+Craig%2Caps%2C155&sr=1-2
No one has protested the open and highly visible effort to force Manning to commit perjury that can be used to build a case against Assange or otherwise be imprisoned for “contempt” and fined into penury. The despicable liberal-progressive-left whores that comprise the US print and TV media and NPR will not protest the injustice. They hate Manning and Assange for having more integrity than all of them together. The conservative talk radio hosts won’t protest the attempt to coerce Manning, because they love Trump, Washington’s wars, and hate “anti-Americans,” which is everyone who dares tell the truth about the US. On conservative talk radio on May 17, I heard one popular host say “I am happy Manning is in prison.”
No US senators or representatives and neither the Senate or House judiciary committee sees anything untoward in forcing an American citizen to produce the needed lies for framing up the world’s best journalist. Law schools and bar associations are not demanding the corrupt US attorney to be disbarred for violating every precept laid down by US Attorney General, Supreme Court Justice, and Nuremberg prosecutor Robert Jackson. Nor are they demanding the impeachment of the corrupt federal district judge, who perhaps has his eye on appointment to the appeals court for his cooperation in finishing off the First Amendment.
The American people are too insouciant and brainwashed to know what is happening. Regardless, they are as powerless as third world peasants who have a dictator’s boot on their necks.
The “Western democracies”—what a joke—have not raised a voice at the US government’s public display of intimidation of a witness, at the US government’s use of imprisonment and coercive fines in a public display of forcing a person to lie in order that the US government can get revenge on a journalist who published leaked materials that show conclusively that the US government is a deranged war criminal, a liar and deceiver of its dumbshit allies and population, and the greatest threat to peace and stability in the world.
Assange might be saved by prosecutors with a guilty conscience in Sweden, the country in which Assange’s troubles began. Assange’s troubles began in Sweden where two women enthralled with his celebrity separately invited him into their beds. One of them became alarmed when he did not use a condom. To reassure herself that he did not have a sexually transmitted disease, she asked him to take a test. He foolishly refused. She went to the police, not to report a rape but to inquire if Assange could be forced to submit to testing. The other woman found out about the other woman, and was angry that she was not the only woman in his sexual life.
It was the police and a feminist prosecutor taught to hate men who made it into a rape investigation. But as the women said it was consensual sex, the charges were dropped. Assange was released and free to leave Sweden.
His second mistake was to go to England, an American puppet state. Once Assange was in Britain, he was as good as in Washington’s hands. Washington encouraged a second Swedish feminist prosecutor to reopen the case. As there were no charges against Assange, all the feminist prosecutor could do was to try to extradite Assange for more questioning. Once Sweden had him, the expectation was that Washington would pay the bribe for his extradition to the US. Normally, extradition requires formal charges, but Sweden had none. Normally, there is no extradition for questioning. But a corrupt British court, perhaps well paid by Washington, agreed to the extradition for questioning and placed Assange under house arrest under a large bond paid, if memory serves, by Sir James Goldsmith’s daughter.
Whether or not Sir James’ daughter understood it, Assange and his lawyers understood that he was in line to be delivered to Sweden and from there to the Washington torturers. Therefore, asylum was arranged for Assange in the Ecuadoran Embassy where he lived seven years until a Washington-compliant and corrupt Ecuadoran president, well paid with an IMF loan, gained power and revoked Assange’s asylum. The British police then did Washington’s bidding and dragged Assange out of the embassy and placed him in a maximum security prison as if he were some sort of dangerous criminal.
The second Swedish prosecutor had eventually consented to interviewing Assange in the Ecuadoran Embassy in London and afterward dropped her extradition request, and the case was closed for the second time. But the corrupt British legal system, which is almost as corrupt as the American one, put Assange in jail for 50 weeks based on “bail jumping” despite the fact that the extradition request from Sweden on which the bail was based was withdrawn.
Now Washington’s British vassal is considering the request from Britain’s Washington master to hand over Assange for torture, confession, and death or long-term imprisonment. But suddenly Sweden has found that there is “still probable cause” that not using a condum could be a sexual offense and have again requested Britain to hand Assange over to Sweden.
Is this a rescue attempt on Sweden’s part to make up for having ruined the life of the world’s best journalist? Or is it Washington’s insurance policy against the British coming to their senses and, on the basis of justice, refusing Washington’s extradition order?
In England the decision is up to the Home Secretary, Sajid Javid, who is not of British ethnicity. Hopefully, he is an immigrant from one of the abused colonies and will stick his finger in the UK/US eye and turn Assange over to Sweden where he is unlikely to be convicted for engaging in unprotected sex. Hopefully, Assange will not be so stupid as to then travel to another Washington puppet state. If he does, he will experience his tribulation again.
But Washington pays so well I doubt Assange can escape. The corrupt Western media is against him because Assange shows them up as devoid of an ounce of integrity and devoid of the practice of journalism. The American presstitutes don’t care about the First Amendment. As they never tell the truth, they don’t need First Amendment protection.
Washington, which claims to represent the American people, is for war and more war. Bolton intends that the US will, for Israel, attack Iran and create chaos there as was created in Iraq and Libya, and also in Syria prior to the Russian intervention.
Under neoconserative and Israeli leadership, America has become a deranged country, distrusted by other governments and considered the primary threat to peace and life on earth.
Every American should be ashamed. But they are not. At some point, the Russians, Chinese, Europeans, Iranians, and everyone else will finally realize, hopefully before it is too late, that Washington is overwhelmed by evil, capable only of destruction, and a dangerous threat to life on earth.
US constant Psy-Ops
US constant Psy-Ops By Finian Cunningham, 17 May 2019
To say the US conducts “foreign policy” is patently a misnomer. US policy is nothing short of low-intensity warfare against the whole planet. Its “foreign policy” is nothing more than a continuous program of psychological operations.
An important element of this colossal corruption of politics is America’s so-called news media which plays a crucial role in concealing and propagating the psy-ops.
Just look at US conduct over the past year with regard to geopolitical rivals, foes and even supposed allies. American behaviour is that of a hegemon and tyrant that brooks no dissent. Ultimatums, economic sanctions, threats of punishments, threats of annihilation, actual military intimidation. These are all forms of aggression or low-intensity warfare. In the case of Iran or Venezuela, the warfare is approaching the brink of all-out violence.
To think this is a development peculiar to the Trump presidency is a grave mistake. US foreign policy was always prone to aggression and warfare, certainly since the Second World War. Ever since the GW Bush administration in the early 2000s, the US has degenerated into a permanent state of aggression, often involving waging simultaneous wars. Now under Trump, US belligerence is manifest in every aspect of policy. It has become all-consuming.
For the US, there seems to be no longer any diplomacy or foreign relations. It’s a winner-demands-all attitude underpinned by the latent or sometimes not-so-latent threat of military destruction. In short, the US is behaving as a fascist power. There’s no frills or cosmetics to hide the ugly truth of it. It’s simply full-on fascist power in your global face.
Washington threatens China with economic torpedoes if Beijing doesn’t do as Washington demands to rectify America’s own internal economic failings. Beijing is labelled a cheat, telecom spy and backslider by boorish American politicians whose slanderous claims are amplified by the US media, rather than critically examined. In addition, the US sends warships to Chinese territory by way of reinforcing the threat.
Washington slaps economic sanctions on Russia based on farfetched claims of Russian meddling in US elections. No proof obligated. Even when a two-year investigation by a special counsellor finds no evidence of Russian conspiracy, the slander against Moscow continues unabated across the American establishment and media. In his visit to Russia this week, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo insisted to President Vladimir Putin that Moscow “does not interfere in elections again”. This unproven slander keeps being repeated to undermine Russia and keep it under American-led sanctions. Again, as with China, US military threat is also at hand in the form of NATO expansion along Russia’s borders or tearing up arms control treaties and installing nuclear weapons in Europe.
Washington beats up its European allies with threats of economic punishments if they don’t toe the line with regard to doing business with Russia for natural gas supply, or for implementing legitimate trade relations with Iran under the 2015 international nuclear accord, which the US unilaterally trashed.
Washington vows outright military violence against any number of countries, including Syria, Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea and Iran.
Such threats are a violation of the UN Charter. It is a crime of aggression established by the Nuremberg trials of Nazi leaders. How is American “exceptionalism” somehow exempt?
Iran is currently in US cross-hairs. Already assailed by American economic warfare, the Islamic Republic is facing imminent US military assault. Washington has threatened Iran many times over the years with air strikes – again always in blatant violation of international law.
Now the US has sent nuclear-capable B-52 bombers to the Persian Gulf to hit Iran with “unrelenting force” if it is perceived, or rather “framed-up”, to endanger “American interests”.
The psy-war stage of US policy has become full-blown and terminal.
Washington’s international credibility has all but imploded into the dust of its own paranoia and self-serving propaganda. No-one, except for Israeli cronies or Saudi despots, believes anything Washington pronounces on. Even normally dutiful lackeys in the European Union are incredulous about Washington’s latest attempts to start a war against Iran.
The Europeans bought Washington’s nonsense about “supporting democracy” in Venezuela. They rolled over to entertain the Trump administration’s preposterous coup plans in Caracas against elected President Nicolas Maduro.
Within weeks of that sputtering US charade, the American psy-ops moved on to Iran without skipping a beat. But no-one of sane mind can possibly go along with the febrile fabrications of warmongers like John Bolton and Mike Pompeo – no matter how much US media indulgence they are afforded for their fantasies of “Iran threatening American interests”.
Surely too, ordinary, hard-working Americans, impoverished and brutalized by their own oligarchic rulers, are also beginning to see through the tyrannical travesty that American government has become.
The collapse of the American empire has been a long time coming. Its genocidal, criminal wars all around the world over the past seven decades have always been proof of its hegemonic fascist tendency. As the empire’s corporate capitalist economy slips increasingly into moribund decay, the last desperate resort for sustenance is full-on, constant use of American military aggression against the rest of the world.
In order to get away with that audacious malignancy, US foreign policy has had to become, by necessity, one giant relentless psy-ops of lies and distortions.
- The US,China Tariff Fiasco By Paul Craig Roberts, 15 May 2019
- Venezuelan Fiasco, Neocon Chicken Hawks Still ‘Chasing the Dragon’ of Total-War Euphoria By Eric Margolis, 7 May 2019
- Interpreting President Putin’s Speech At The 2019 BRI Forum From Zerohedge, 29 April 2019
- The Conspiracy Against US President Trump By Philip Giraldi, UNZ Review, 24 April 2019
- Smearing Assange, The US Government’s Plan to Silence Its Critics and Criminalize Journalism By Pepe Escobar, 23 April 2019
- he US Empire is Very Much Over – The Saker Interviews Orlov The Saker Interviews Dmitry Orlov, 19 April 2019
- The CIA Takeover of America in the 1960s Is the Story of Our Times By Edward Curtin, Global Research, 5 April 2019
- With Mueller Done, WSJ Urges Probe The Real Scandal From ZeroHedge, 26 March 2017
- 16 Years After Iraq, The US Has Become A Nation Of Passive Neocons By Whitney Webb, via MintPressNews.com, from Zerohedge 24 March 2019
- “No One Trusts the US Government, Not Even the American People” Paul Craig Roberts, 24 February 2019
- Almost Everything Americans Hear About Venezuela Is A Lie By Andrew Dobbs, American Herald Tribune, 17 February 2019
- The border wall fiasco is just another symptom of the US elite controlBy Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, 9 February 2019
- How The US Spent Billions To Change The Outcome Of Elections Around The World From Zerohedge, 10 January 2019
- Why the mourning for Mad Dog Mattis By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 22 December 2018
- It’s not Russia that’s damaging American democracy – it’s money Danielle Ryan, RT, 5 November 2018
- Putin Lays Down The Law At Valdai By Tom Luongo, Zerohedge, 22 October 2018
- Kavanaugh survival a triumph over mob will By Nick Cater, The Australian, 8 October 2018
- Truth Is Evaporating Before Our Eyes in favour of 1984 By Paul Craig Roberts, 25 September 2018
- What I Don’t Like About Life In Post 911 America By John Whitehead, Zerohedge, 14 September 2018
- The Day U.S. Military Supremacy Publicly EndedBy Donald W. Miller, Jr., MD, LewRockwell.com, 3 September 2018
- What should President Putin do? By Paul Craig Roberts, 5 September 2018
- US Intelligence Community as a Collapse Driver From ClubOrlov, 24 July 2018
- Losing Military Supremacy, The Myopia of American Strategic Planning Author Andrei Martyanov, book review by The Saker, 8 July 2018
- July 4 Is Matrix Reinforcement Day By Paul Craig Roberts, 4 July 2018
- Have the Left fired the first salvo in the second American Revolution? By Tony Elliott, Freedom Outpost News, 28 June 2018
- Russia’s turn from Leninism to Christian Orthodoxy under Putin From the Herland Report, 23 July 2018
- Inside The US Deep State By Kevin Paul, Alternativemediahub.com, 13 June 2018
- A US-Russia collusion of a different sortBy Dr Joseph P Farrell, from Gizadeathstar.com, 12 June 2018
- Israel’s Attack on the USS Liberty, and the US official cover-up By Jeffrey St. Clair, 10 June 2018
- The Absence of Diplomacy Is Isolating Washington By Paul Craig Roberts, 6 June 2018
- The Deep State Closes In On The Donald, Part 3, The Capture Is Complete By David Stockman, from Zerohedge, 18 April 2018
- Neocon Takeover of Washington Completed By Stephen Lendman, 23 March 2018
- President Putin interviewed by US journalist, Megyn Kelly By Paul Craig Roberts, 13 March 2018
- Newly Revealed Russian Weapons Systems, Political Implications By The Saker, from Paul Craig Roberts website, 11 March 2018
- ‘Russiagate’ Is Revealing Alarming Truths About US’ Political-Media Elites By Stephen F. Cohen, 24 February 2018
- Why Are We In Afghanistan From Paul Craig Roberts, 18 February 2018
- Guns Are How A Civil War Ends, Politics Is How It Starts By Daniel Greenfield, from Zerohedge, 28 January 2018
- Hawaiian Congresswoman shreds the false North Korea story From Zerohedge, 16 January 2017
- Despite the tweetstorms, Donald Trump an effect economic leader By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 15 January
- 1947 The Year that Changed Everything, 70 Years On From ToolsForFreedom.com, 13 January 2018
- 7 Huge News Stories You Probably Didn’t Hear About In 2017 By Carey Wedler, The AntiMedia.org, 1 January 2017
- Libya. The Reason North Korea Desperately Wants Nuclear Weapons By Ted Galen Carpenter, 12 November 2017
- The Kennedy Assassination By Paul Craig Roberts, 28 October
- The Washington warmongers are endangering the world By Paul Craig Roberts, 15 October 2017
- Uncle Sam’s Unfunded Promises and colossal debts By John Mauldin, 8 October 2017
- Are You Ready to Die for Washington’s stupidity By Paul Craig Roberts, 3 October 2017
- Trump’s appalling speech to the UN By Paul Craig Roberts, 20 September 2017
- The Rapid Decline Of U.S. Hegemony By Daniel Lazare, ConsortiumNews.com, 11 September 2017
- Why is the US Administration trying to start a war with Russia? By Stephen Lendman, 11 September 2017
- Conspiracy theory versus reality , by Paul Craig Roberts, 26 August 2017
- Trump and American History Have Been Assassinated By Paul Craig Roberts, 22 August 2017
- The Charlottesville fiasco By Paul Craig Roberts, 17 August 2017
- US Military Declares ‘Time Is Running Out’ Before War with North Korea By James Cogan, 30 July 2017
- Trump knew there was no chemical attack in Syria By Seymour Hersh, CE Collective Evolution, 20 July 2017
- Genius of Trump enrages liberal media By Janet Albrechtesen, The Australian, 19 August 2017
- Massive Russian Collusion found, but not by Donald Trump By David Kupelian, 20 June 2017
- Barack Obama – the $600 billion man By Bill Bonner, Chairman, Bonner & Partners, 17 June 2017
- Will Donald Trump go the same way as JFK By Jacob G. Hornberger, Information Clearing House, 28 May 2017
- A plan to destroy the US By Richard Lamm, Colorado Governor, 21 May 2017
- US Federal Judge Declares Constitution Void, Threatens Civil Defendant With Death By John Griffing, via Zerohedge, 8 May 2017
- American Democracy, A Dead Man Walking By Paul Craig Roberts, 3 May 2017
- 911 Destroyed America By Paul Craig Roberts, 25 April 2017
- The 25 rules of disinformation at a time of universal deceit By H Michael Sweeney, 23 April 201
- If This Is Freedom and Democracy, What Is Tyranny? By Paul Craig Roberts and John Whitehead, 21 April 2017
- A Multi-level Analysis of the US attack on Syria By The Saker, Information Clearing House, 13 April 2017
- Trump’s ‘Wag the Dog’ Moment By Robert Parry, 7 April 2017
- Former CIA Officer, The Intelligence Confirms The Russian Account On Syria By Robert Parry via ConsortiumNews.com, Zerohedge, 9 April 2017
- The Impending Clash Between the U.S. and Russia By Mike Whitney, Counterpunch, 8 April 2017
- President Trump’s biggest battle is fixing the Managerial Elite and bureaucratic culture By Roger Kimball, Quadrant Online, 24 March 2017
- Trump is challenging the whole CIA-media nexus By Jon Rappoport, 18 March, 2017
- Big Brother, in America, is now the media Paul Craig Roberts, 12 March 2017
- The Illusion of Freedom, The Police State is Alive and Well From humansarefree.com, 10 March 2017
- Can President Trump beat the highly malevolent Deep State By Paul Craig Roberts, 17 February 2017
- The US Military’s Plan To Take Over America By John Whitehead via The Rutherford Institute, 15 February 2017
- The real reason for the hate against Donald Trump By Steve Jalsevac, Lifesite, 8 February
- The Media’s Dark, Distorting Prism By Peter Smith, Quadrant Online, 25 January 2017
- President Trump Declares Independence By Peggy Noonan, The Wall Street Journal, 23 January 2017
- What I Learned in Washington DC By John Mauldin 23 January
- Will The CIA Assassinate Trump – Ron Paul Warns Of More Powerful, Shadow Government By Mac Slavo, Zerohedge, 16 January 2017
- Murdering the Innocent to Support the Lie By Paul Craig Roberts, 6 January 2017
- The real strategic threats are not from Russia By Paul Craig Roberts, 29 December
- Putin mocks Democrats as shameless losers – from Zerohedge 24 Dec 2016
- has-the-us-become-an-oligarchy By Bill Federer, American Minute, 20 November
- donald-trumps-job-is-to-fix-barack-obamas-mess By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 18 November 2016
- un-rigging-america By David Kupelian, WND.com, 17 November 2016
- this-wasnt-a-vote-it-was-an-uprising By Craig Paul Roberts, 13 November 2016
- the-working-class-won-the-election By Paul Craig Roberts, 10 November 2016
- assange-interview-clinton-is-a-cog-for-goldman-sachs-and-the-saudis Transcript from John Pilger’s video interview, 5 November 2016
- the-director-of-the-fbi-reopens-the-hillary-case Paul Craig Roberts, 30 October 2016
- the-dumbing-down-of-america By Jeff Thomas, Editor, International Man. 27 October 2016
- the-us-election-is-rigged By Paul Craig Roberts, 25 October 2016
- in-a-corrupt-country-trust-is-a-rare-commodity-thats-america-today By Frank Buckley, 20 October 2016
- obama-warned-to-defuse-tensions-with-russia-unintended-consequences-likely-to-be-catastrophic Via ConsortiumNews.com, 5 October 2016
- seven-lies-most-americans-believe-today From Jeff Thomas, Editor, International Man, 4 October 2016
- the-us-covert-drive-for-hegemony-that-endangers-the-world Paul Craig Roberts, 1 October 2016
- why-the-deep-state-is-dumping-hillary By Charles Hugh-Smith, via Zerohedge, 27 September 2016
- washingtons-recovery-is-a-tissue-of-lies Submitted by David Stockman via Contra Corner blog, 22 September 2016
- ron-paul-warns-welfare-warfare-us-state-collapse-looms By Ron Paul via The Ron Paul Institute for Peace & Prosperity, 15 September 2016
- michael-savage-were-one-bad-election-away-from-losing-america By Michael Savage, via Zerohedge, 13 September 2016
- The U.S. Global RoboCop Is Going to Self-Destruct By Nick Giambruno, Senior Editor, Casey Research International Man, 2 September 2016
- Are You a Mind-Controlled CIA Stooge By Paul Craig Roberts, 1 September 2016
- Can Americans Overthrow The Evil That Rules Them By Paul Craig Roberts, 30 August 2016
- Decline of Empire, Parallels Between the U.S. and Rome By Doug Casey, Bonner and Partners, Inner Circle, 19 August 2016
- How the Deep State is ruining the USA From Doug Casey, Founder, Casey Research, 18 August 2016
- How the US got both Cold Wars so wrong By Paul Craig Roberts, 12 August 2016
- The US election, what the MSM don’t report The Millennium Report, from State of the Nation, 11 August 2016
- The power of nyet From ClubOrlov, 27 July 2016
- Two views of the US gun issue Editorial, The Australian, 11 July 2016
- Paul Craig Roberts, ‘your most deadly enemy is Washington’ By Paul Craig Roberts, Zerohedge, 12 June 2016
- Stop sneering, it’s high time to take Trump seriously By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 1 June 2016
- How the Pentagon punishes whistle-blowers By Mark Hertsguaard, 23 May 2016
- Ron Paul assesses the current US fiasco From Zerohedge, 21 April 2016
- How The American Neoconservatives Destroyed Mankind’s Hopes For Peace By Paul Craig Roberts, Zerohedge, 20 April 2016
- 2016, the year US citizens learnt elections are rigged By Nick Bernabe, 14 April 2016
- The United States Constitution, RIP By Paul Craig Roberts, Zerohedge, 29 March
- Trump Is Right – Dump NATO Now By David Stockman, via Contra Corner blog, 26 March 2016
- What the media missed, if not Donald Trump, it would be another By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 10 March 2016
- US is now ungovernable, the ‘unprotected’ push back By John Rubino via DollarCollapse.com, 6 March 20169
- The US administration’s policy in Syria, a parody of incompetence and failure By Rick Moran, American Thinker, 22 February 201
- Are Americans Too Insouciant To Survive By Paul Craig Roberts, Institute for Political Economy, 14 February 2016
- The 21st century, an era of fraud By Paul Craig Roberts, 21 January 2016
- Gallup, 75% of Americans believe in widespread government corruption From Zerohedge, 7 January 2015
- Coming soon, a dramatic decline in US hegemony By Jeff Thomas via InternationalMan.com, 23 November 2015
- Why the Donald trumps the opposition – By Sean Collins, Spiked Online, 19 December
- US Federal judge, NSA is Orwellian From Zerohedge, 12 November 2015
- How Russia replaced US in the Middle East From Zerohedge, 25 October 2015
- Letter to the US Congress From Charlie Daniels, 23 August 2015
- A Dictatorship Disguised As A Democracy By John Whitehead, 6 August 2015
- America’s Founding Principles Are in Danger of Corruption By Gary Hart, former United States senator, Time Magazine, 28 June 2015
- Federal regulation, $1.88 trillion in 2014 By Elizabeth Harrington
- US CFR Says China Must Be Defeated By Eric Zuesse, Zerohedge, 6 May 2015
- Obama’s foreign policy disasters By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 2 April 2015
- Why the American dream is dead By Bill Bonner, 2 April 2015
- The ‘Deep State’ is now in charge From Zerohedge, 31 March 2015
- The next empire By Jeff Thomas, International Man, 4 Feb 2015
- Netanyahu’s rapturous welcome From Andrew Bolt’s website, 4 Mar 2015