The US was the dominant world power after WWII, but has been failing, compounded by desperate plans for hegemony and appalling errors and lies over a long period. Will President Trump overpower the Deep State and switch the US to a multi-polar world? Or will he succumb to the Deep State and fight for hegemony.
Scroll down to read the most recent articles. Links to previous articles follow.
- Assad comments on US hegemony Interview with Assad on RT, 12 November 2019
- Peace in the Middle East by 2024 By Robert David Steele, 1 November 2019
- China Tells Pence, US to Mind Its Own Problems From CheckPointAsia.com , 27 October 2019
Assad comments on US hegemony
Assad comments on US hegemony Interview with Assad on RT, 12 November 2019
US would attack foes & friends to protect its hegemony and doesn’t shy away from using terrorists as proxies – Assad to RT
Syria became a testing ground for the US as it refines its tools to safeguard global hegemony, President Bashar Assad told RT’s Afshin Rattansi in an exclusive interview. He also explained what many Syrians are fighting for.
Washington sees its former dominant role slipping away and is trying to preserve it using all means available, the Syrian leader believes. So the US would “fight the Russians, the Iranians, the Syrians, whoever said ‘No’. Even their allies if they said ‘No’. Like the Western governments, they will fight with them,” he said.
In fact, Syria was targeted by the US after two very costly direct military invasions in Afghanistan and Iraq. In the latter case, the US and its allies fought against Saddam Hussein – an Iraqi strongman, who enjoyed active support of Washington and London for decades – particularly in his war with another American rival – Iran.
Yet, later, relations between them soured in the wake of the Gulf War and Saddam’s Iraq was eventually designated a target for US invasion in 2003.
Campaigns against Saddam and the Taliban in Afghanistan turned out to be too costly for Washington and apparently brought lower yields than expected.
So, the US took a different approach in an attempt to topple his government, Assad said, a war through jihadist proxies. Contrary to the public declaration that terrorist groups like Al-Qaeda, the Nusra Front or Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) were to be eliminated, the US had no qualms about supporting them as long as they were following their goals.
“Al-Qaeda is a proxy against the Syrian government, against the Russian government and the Iranian government,” he explained.
How did ISIS rise suddenly in 2014?! Out of nowhere! Out of nothing! In Iraq and Syria at the same time, with American armaments?! It’s very clear.
US hand in glove with terrorists
He said IS at the peak of its power could not have been smuggling oil worth millions of dollars per month out of Syria without the US turning a blind eye.
“Since ISIS started … looting Syrian oil in 2014, they had two partners: [Turkish President Tayyip] Erdogan and his coterie, and the Americans, whether the CIA or others,” he said. The US-supervised looting of Syria’s riches openly continues today, he added. Yet, that looting – so the president says – doesn’t stop when a war ends.
The Americans always try to loot other countries in different ways regarding not only their oil or money, or financial resources. They loot their rights, their political rights, every other right. That’s their historical role at least after World War II.
Assad said that murky ties between Washington and hardline militants in Syria is the reason why he is skeptical about Donald Trump’s claim that American special ops indeed took down IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Just like in the case of Osama Bin Laden, no definitive proof of the death was made public, which contrasts sharply with what happened to people like Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein or Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi. Moscow, for its part, also has reservations about claims Baghdadi is dead, calling for the release of some definite proof.
Regardless of whether al-Baghdadi is dead or alive, the important thing is not to be sidetracked by the brouhaha, Assad believes.
The whole story was about whitewashing the American hand from being hand in glove with the terrorists during the last, not only few years, but during the last decades.
People fight and die for a cause, not a person
The narrative supporting regime change in Syria usually focuses on Assad and his inner circle, claiming that disposing of the so-called ‘dictator’ would be enough to ensure positive change in Syria. “Assad must go” has long been a mantra in the West. The man himself says the notion is ridiculous since hundreds of thousands of Syrians fighting on the side of Damascus are certainly not putting their lives on the line for his person.
People would die, especially en masse for a cause, and this cause is defending their country, defending their existence, their future.
The same is even truer for nations like Iran and Russia, which sent their troops to help the Syrians in the battle against terrorism. Believing that any government would bet its interests on the political survival of a single foreign leader “is against logic,” Assad said. The leader is often accused of using brutality and terror tactics against the civilian population to turn against the militant groups opposing Damascus and pledge allegiance to the Syrian government. He argued that such an approach would be not only immoral but also impractical.
“The war in Syria was about capturing the hearts of the people, and you cannot capture the hearts of the people by bombarding them,” he said. “How could the Syrian people support their state and their president and their army, if they are killing them?”
Economic warfare continues
Assad said that Western leaders who say that the Syrian people are suffering under his government are hypocrites because the very same leaders inflict suffering on Syrians through economic sanctions. It is basically just another way to try and ensure regime change, he argued.
This is maybe the last ditch-attempt in order to push them to be against their government. But they tried it last winter, they tried it before, and it did not work because the people knew the whole story, and they knew where their interest lies.
Syria traditionally has a strong public sector, which provides many services like healthcare or education free or at subsidized prices. With the economy crippled by the war even more people rely on the government to get basic things like food or heating oil.
The sanctions, however, are not limited to the government, Assad said. Private investors are strongly discouraged by the US and its allies from bringing capital into government-controlled parts of Syria, which makes economic recovery, reconstruction and return of refugees harder.
Peace in the Middle East by 2024?
Peace in the Middle East by 2024 By Robert David Steele, 1 November 2019
It has been a pleasure as well as an honor for me to be published by Tehran Times and the American Herald Tribune as well as the Russian International Affairs Council (RIAC).
I was discussing my views on Middle East peace with Dr. Andrey Kortunov (Director General of RIAC), and three observations emerged from that conversation: his view that the Russians have tried everything they could to facilitate peace in the Middle East, and are at a loss for what else they might do without hurting President Donald Trump in passing; and my view that on the one hand, President Trump has such a mediocre intelligence community, such a mediocre communications staff, and such a hostile media environment totally controlled by the Deep State, that he has lost the narrative battle in the USA; and on the other, my long-standing concern that the Iranian, Turkish, and Egyptian leaders are being too cautious – too slow to see that peace in the Middle East is possible by 2024, starting with the restoration of Palestine to the Palestinians.
What Is the Challenge?
I created the above collage to illuminate several points that I do not believe are appreciated in either the USA or the Middle East.
01 Free energy and unlimited desalinated water are the cultural, economic, and political game changer. In the context of free energy not only does the Saudi regime lose all of its illicit financial advantage, at the same time that nuclear energy becomes too costly – too dangerous – to warrant further consideration by the Iranian regime; but this sets the stage for shared prosperity that will facilitate co-existence among the Sunni and Shi’ite populations.
02 Wahhabism is a scourge that must be purged. This is not negotiable. At the same time, Qatar should understand that it can be invaded and its “leaders” hung to die on any given day. If Qatar does not cease to sponsor terrorism and agitation, it should join the Saudi leadership in Hades.
03 Palestine must be restored to the Palestinians. This also is not negotiable. Israel is an invented state and Zionism is a criminal, genocidal, apartheid cancer on humanity (not to be confused with Jews, most of whom do not want Israel to exist and most of whom reject Zionism and its evils).
04 It is clear to me that there has not been sufficient appreciation around the world – and in the USA – for the fact that there is a direct relationship between President Trump’s utterly brilliant award of the Medal of Freedom to Miriam Adelson; his master stroke of temporarily moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem; and Miriam Adelson destroying the Benjamin Netanyahu regime by publicly denouncing Netanyahu’s wife as crazy and Netanyahu himself as her servant. All of this led to Netanyahu’s not being able to form a government today.
05 Jerusalem and Mecca continue to demand some form of an international solution that disconnects as quickly as possible the Zionist regime and its armed personnel from Jerusalem, and the Saudi regime and its armed personnel from Mecca. In my view, the Vatican should lose its diplomatic status worldwide as part of the same international agreement. Countries may choose to be governed by religion, but religions may not assume the rights and privileges of countries.
06 Once the Zionists are dealt with, the Kurds become easier to deal with. The Kurds have been co-opted by the Zionists. The Kurds have been armed, financed, trained, and directed by the Zionists to destabilize every country where they have a presence. Turkey is absolutely correct to consider the Kurds a national security issue. At the same time, the Kurds are absolutely correct to wish for their own country. Just as Palestine has a right to exist, so also do the Kurds have a right to exist, but only in peace.
07 The USA can best help achieve Middle East peace by reducing the size of its secret intelligence community by up to 70%; by closing all US military bases in the region; and by terminating all financial support for the invented illegitimate state of Israel.
Obstacles to Progress on Peace in the Middle East
The US public remains the center of gravity for terminating the Zionist cancer and restoring Palestine, while Turkey remains the center of gravity for accepting the inevitability of a Kurdish country, perhaps one that begins as a unified Kurdish Autonomous Zone that is – if not disarmed, at least on probation such that any armed incidents and particularly any armed incursions outside the Zone during the ten year probation period will nullify and terminate the international acceptance of a potential Kurdish state.
Russia has three major problems centered on Israel, and most usefully, these problems are shared with the USA and potentially of concern to China.
01 A quarter of the population of Israel has roots in the former Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR), which is to say, not just from Russia but from the “stans,” and many of them are militant and thus opposed to a Palestinian right of return that I personally consider not only essential, but something that should be funded by Europe.
02 Zionist leaders appear to be deeply connected to Russian criminal gangs and oligarchs as well as US criminal gangs and oligarchs (e.g. Lex Wexner, the man who funded the Jeffrey Epstein pedophilia political and financial blackmail network).
03 Zionist operatives have captured the government of India and have penetrated virtually every other government worldwide. The only force more powerful and embedded than the Zionists is the Freemasons, with the Knights of Malta and Opus Day in the third position.
Russia has the same problem with its media that the US does, albeit from a different perspective.
The US media is treasonous – totally controlled by the Deep State via the CIA Covert Action Staff and the domestic arm of the National Clandestine Service (a domestic arm that is illegal and not supposed to exist) and incapable of telling the truth about anything including President Trump’s strategically brilliant and historically rooted decision to honor his campaign promise and get US troops out of Syria.
The Russian media, particularly Russian media in English (Russia Today, Sputnik, Strategic Culture) is simply incompetent. They may mean well, but between Washington bureau chiefs that do not even show up for work, and poorly-educated apparatchiks that have no idea what it means to educate the public holistically, Russian communications to the USA are just as bad as the mediocre communications of the staffs that continue to fail President Trump: the WH staff, the GOP staff, the campaign staff.
China appears to be displaying great caution with respect to Israel, a caution I attribute to three factors:
01 China is busy taking over Israeli ports and have their own considerable agenda for the future there; despite its investment in a Jewish Autonomous Zone adjacent to the Russian Jewish Autonomous Oblast, China may not be ready to discuss with the Zionist leadership their need to evacuate elsewhere.
02 China may not yet appreciate that Zionism is over in the USA and soon will be over in the Middle East – China should note that when Elizabeth Warren attacks Israel over the settlements, she is saying two things: first, that she does not need Zionist money, and second, that all the Jewish votes are hers for the taking because they are anti-Zionist and anti-war.
03 Because of the above, China may not realize that the best possible course it might take on the Middle East is to agree to a state visit to Iran within the next year, by all three of the global leaders (Xi, Putin, Trump), because this gives our President “cover for action” in visiting privately with the Supreme Leader as well as publicly with the others. Just as China made possible the unification and denuclearization of the Koreas, so also can China have a salutary effect in advancing what I consider to be inevitable: peace in the Middle East rooted in the restoration of Palestine, the end of Wahhabism, and reconciliation between Sunnis and Shi’ites as well as the creation of a peace-loving Kurdistan.
We have a public education problem. This is a problem common to the leaders of China, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Russia, Syria, Turkey, and the USA!
There are those in the West who question the assumption that Israel can be uninvented, and those in the East who forcefully challenge the possibility of a Kurdish state being put together from bits and pieces of four other long-standing states (Turkey, Syria, Iran, Iraq).
Let’s take the easy one first, the invented state of Israel. Here I will just point to Shlomo Sand’s book, The Invention of the Land of Israel, a book that totally destroys the nationalist mythology and documents how Israel’s theft of Palestine was in fact based on bribery and blackmail and lies; and Henry Kissinger, who for all his flaws understood history: “In 10 years, there will be no more Israel.” That was in 2002. Add to that the historical forces that overturned apartheid in South Africa and the fact of vastly more concentrated and neo-Nazi apartheid and genocide including ghetto walls that would make a Nazi proud – combined with the resistance of the Palestinians and the ethical and practical inclinations of all the surrounding countries that see Zionist Israel as the source of most evil in the region (the Saudis and Qatar running a poor second and third) and I have to conclude, Yalla Yalla bye-bye Zionist Israel?
The Kurds are a bit harder but none the less probable. There are 5,000 secessionist movements around the world, 27 in the USA alone, with Catalan being the most current and most violent. It is in my view inevitable that Catalan will at a minimum achieve a fully autonomous status, and it is also my view that some form of Kurdistan is inevitable, particularly if Iran and Iraq take the lead in offering to cede land to a provisional state of Kurdistan with a ten year “peace probation.” Turkey must decide if ceding a portion of land is a good deal against the certainty of decades of violence and cultural confrontation going into the future. Among the many books that support my view on this point are Vaclav Havel’s Power of the Powerless, and Jonathan Schell’s Unconquerable World.
Let’s go two steps further and add two more questionable assumptions. First, that extraterrestrials have neutralized nuclear weapons, as I said here in Tehran Times in my interview with Javad Heirannia, “Full Disclosure: Extraterrestrials, No Nuclear War, End of the Deep State?;” and second, that free energy will become a global good, which in turn enables unlimited desalinated water at the same time that it negates the risk and cost of nuclear energy – this creates infinite wealth that makes possible infinite peace.
I believe – and several others vastly more intelligent than I also believe – that in 2012 we began a 1,000 year period of peace and prosperity and that in the next ten years we will see more positive change than others have seen in the past two hundred years. If airplanes went from a hundred meter flight in 1903 to a supersonic Concord in 1976, and if we are about to experience, as I believe a period of “full disclosure” of previously secret technologies including anti-aging as well as free energy, then I am predicting that we will see, in the next twenty-five years, both a mass awakening and elevation of consciousness and intelligence within humanity; and the public revelation of a previously secret inter-galactic trading network reserved for the 1%, now available for the benefit of all.
It is not for me to say, “and so this will be,” but rather for the leaders of the Middle East, in consultation with Xi, Putin, and Trump, to say, “this is how we wish it to be.”
Do We Need a Middle East Peace Command Based in Istanbul?
From where I sit, the creation of a Middle East Peace Command, based in Istanbul, jointly funded by China, Russia, and the USA, and jointly staffed with leadership elements from Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, and Turkey, is the logical next step. Kurdish and Palestinian leadership elements should be welcomed, along with religious leaders including the former Bishop of Jerusalem and the Middle East.
Such a Command, with the traditional administrative, intelligence, operations, and logistics structure, could bring together in one place both the existing and new negotiations teams, and for the first time ever, a shared grip on the facts, the true costs, and the possibilities.
No one has ever done this. A Command capable of integrating and leveraging holistic analytics, true cost economics, and Open Source Everything Engineering (OSEE). A Command capable of calling out US media outlets, in particular, that are controlled by the Zionists and lying to the American public. A Command capable of providing each of the leaders – both regional (who have primacy) and global (who are in a supporting role) with total access to all relevant facts, costs, and possibilities, information that can be easily shared with the public, the media, and leaders everywhere, because it will be open source information, not secret information.
Intelligence-driven peace? Intelligence with integrity and imagination for peace? Yes, please.
* Robert David Steele, a former Marine Corps infantry officer and CIA spy as well as an activist for Open Source Everything Engineering (OSEE), regularly answers questions form the Tehran Times.
China Tells Pence, US to Mind Its Own Problems
China Tells Pence, US to Mind Its Own Problems From CheckPointAsia.com , 27 October 2019
US government personnel advised to “stop talking nonsense around the world, and put away their tricks”
China on Friday expressed strong indignation and firm opposition to a speech by U.S. Vice President Mike Pence that intentionally distorted China’s social system, human rights and religious conditions and wantonly criticized China’s internal and foreign policies.
Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said at a press briefing that Pence’s speech made Thursday revealed his “sheer arrogance and hypocrisy” and was full of political bias and lies.
The Chinese government resolutely defends its sovereignty, security and development interests. Taiwan, Hong Kong and Xinjiang affairs are purely China’s internal affairs, and China will never allow any outside forces to interfere, Hua said.
“We advise some U.S. people to take a good look at themselves in the mirror, recognize their own problems, manage their own affairs, stop talking nonsense around the world, and put away their tricks that benefit nobody as soon as possible,” Hua said.
In his speech on October 24, US Vice President Pence intentionally misrepresented China’s social system, human rights and religious conditions, and wantonly criticized China’s domestic and foreign policies. These remarks, just like those in his speech last October, are full of political bias and lies, and reveal nothing but his arrogance and hypocrisy. China expresses strong indignation and firm opposition to them.
Since the People’s Republic of China was founded 70 years ago, the Chinese people, under the leadership of the CPC, have found a development path in line with the country’s national realities and achieved great progress to the amazement of the world. China has made historic leaps from finding its feet to becoming prosperous and strong. More than 800 million Chinese people have been lifted out of poverty. China now has the world’s largest number of middle-incomers. China’s economic growth rate has been leading major world economies and it has been contributing over 30% to world economic growth for many consecutive years. China is now the world’s second largest economy, the largest industrial nation, and the largest trader in goods. History and facts have illustrated that the path China chose is the right one that enjoys support and endorsement of the Chinese people. We have every confidence in this path and will press ahead for greater victory while committed to socialism with Chinese characteristics. No force could prevent the Chinese people and nation in their way forward.
The most important criteria on China’s human rights situation is whether the Chinese people are satisfied. As the country advances in leaps and bounds, the Chinese people have an increasingly stronger sense of happiness and fulfillment. Our government attaches high importance to protecting and advancing human rights. During the past over four decades of reform and opening-up, China’s human rights cause has seen tremendous progress that has been recognized by the world. The Chinese people now enjoy unprecedented rights and freedoms. This is a fact that no one can deny except for those obsessed with prejudice. Nearly 200 million Chinese practice various religions, of which more than 20 million are Muslim. Chinese people of all ethnic groups enjoy full religious freedom in accordance with law.
The Chinese government resolutely safeguards national sovereignty, security and development interests. Issues relating to Taiwan, Hong Kong and Xinjiang are all China’s domestic affairs where no external forces shall interfere. A handful of US politicians headed by Mr. Pence are distorting facts with wanton accusations and slanders to meddle in China’s internal affairs with an attempt to disrupt China’s stability and development. However, just as dark clouds cannot block the sunshine, lies cannot cover truth. The Chinese people do not believe in fallacy. Nor are we afraid of evil forces. Any attempt at undermining China’s national unity, ethnic solidarity and social stability or pinning blames on China will end up nowhere and is bound to be rejected by history.
China is committed to reform and opening up and to protecting intellectual property rights. Our policy aiming to create a favorable environment for foreign investment will not change. Our policy dedicated to protecting foreign businesses’ lawful rights and interests will not change. All foreign companies abiding by Chinese laws and regulations enjoy full business autonomy in their operation. There is no such thing as enterprises being “coerced”.
China’s foreign policy is aboveboard as always. China pursues an independent foreign policy of peace, a path of peaceful development, a new type of international relations and a community with a shared future for mankind. China never advances its own interests at the expense of others, and its development will never pose a threat to any country. China never seeks hegemony or expansion. That’s exactly why we have so many friends all over the world. Some people’s attempts to wantonly label China or drive a wedge between China and other countries will never succeed. Such attempts will bring nothing but shame on those people themselves.
While arbitrarily accusing and lecturing other countries, Mr. Pence and his like have turned a blind eye to serious domestic problems in the US and tried to cover their own political malpractice by smearing other countries to divert public attention in the US. From the PRISM program to frequent, severe shootings, from extensive racial discrimination to obvious wealth gap, from arbitrary sanctions and use of force on other countries to wanton withdrawals from international agreements and treaties, there are so many cases in point proving that the US has become notorious for lack of moral principles and credibility. We advise some people in the US to carefully examine themselves in the mirror, get fully aware of their own problems and mind their own business. They should cease talking utter nonsense and stop playing mutually detrimental tricks as soon as possible.
China’s position on China-US relations is consistent and clear. Our bilateral relationship is not zero-sum, where two countries stand to gain from cooperation and lose from confrontation. For China and the US, the right thing to do is have mutual respect and seek common grounds. China-US relationship is currently in a critical stage. We urge the US to consider the fundamental interests of both countries and peoples, respect the truth, correct wrongs, and stop making irresponsible remarks and damaging bilateral relations, trust and cooperation. It needs to follow the consensus established by the two leaders, act on the basic tone of coordination, cooperation and stability, manage differences with mutual respect, expand mutually beneficial cooperation, and work for steady progress in China-US relations.
- Let’s stand up to globalist cant By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 7 October 2019
- Shameful Power Politics, The Biden Affair in the Ukraine By Israel Shamir, from the Unz Review, 30 September 2019
- We Are Living During the Last Years of the Last Western Empire By The Saker, 28 September 2019
- Tiananmen Square, The Failure of an American-instigated 1989 Colour Revolution By Larry Romanoff, Global Research, 25 September 2019
- The British-American Coup That Ended Australian Independence By John Pilger, CheckpointAsia.net, Source The Guardian, 24 September 2019
- President Putin, US Middle Class Voted Trump Because Globalization Is Killing Them Recent interview with the Financial Times, 6 September 2019
- Can the American Economy Be Resurrected By Paul Craig Roberts, 27 August 2019
- The Jeffrey Epstein epistemological crisis By Joseph P Farrell, 18 August 2019
- There Is No Actual Law Or Justice In The US B.E.A.S.T. SystemBy Doug Lynn, from Zerohedge, 15 August 2019
- The Last Western Empire By The Saker, 2 August 2019
- You Are Being Trolled by an Imploding Empire By Dmitry Orlov, 7 July 2019
- America’s next civil war could start in Oregon very soon By Editor, Cairnsnews, from Natural News, 25 June 2019
- US Supremacy Is On Its Way Out By Paul Craig Roberts, 30 May 2019
- West Coast Cities are overwhelmed by rats, drugs, crime, garbage piles & the homeless By Michael Snyder, The Economoc Collapse blog, 23 May 2019
- The Assange Manning Cases Discredit Humanity By Paul Craig Roberts, 21 May 2019
- US constant Psy-Ops By Finian Cunningham, 17 May 2019
- The US,China Tariff Fiasco By Paul Craig Roberts, 15 May 2019
- Venezuelan Fiasco, Neocon Chicken Hawks Still ‘Chasing the Dragon’ of Total-War Euphoria By Eric Margolis, 7 May 2019
- Interpreting President Putin’s Speech At The 2019 BRI Forum From Zerohedge, 29 April 2019
- The Conspiracy Against US President Trump By Philip Giraldi, UNZ Review, 24 April 2019
- Smearing Assange, The US Government’s Plan to Silence Its Critics and Criminalize Journalism By Pepe Escobar, 23 April 2019
- he US Empire is Very Much Over – The Saker Interviews Orlov The Saker Interviews Dmitry Orlov, 19 April 2019
- The CIA Takeover of America in the 1960s Is the Story of Our Times By Edward Curtin, Global Research, 5 April 2019
- With Mueller Done, WSJ Urges Probe The Real Scandal From ZeroHedge, 26 March 2017
- 16 Years After Iraq, The US Has Become A Nation Of Passive Neocons By Whitney Webb, via MintPressNews.com, from Zerohedge 24 March 2019
- “No One Trusts the US Government, Not Even the American People” Paul Craig Roberts, 24 February 2019
- Almost Everything Americans Hear About Venezuela Is A Lie By Andrew Dobbs, American Herald Tribune, 17 February 2019
- The border wall fiasco is just another symptom of the US elite controlBy Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, 9 February 2019
- How The US Spent Billions To Change The Outcome Of Elections Around The World From Zerohedge, 10 January 2019
- Why the mourning for Mad Dog Mattis By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 22 December 2018
- It’s not Russia that’s damaging American democracy – it’s money Danielle Ryan, RT, 5 November 2018
- Putin Lays Down The Law At Valdai By Tom Luongo, Zerohedge, 22 October 2018
- Kavanaugh survival a triumph over mob will By Nick Cater, The Australian, 8 October 2018
- Truth Is Evaporating Before Our Eyes in favour of 1984 By Paul Craig Roberts, 25 September 2018
- What I Don’t Like About Life In Post 911 America By John Whitehead, Zerohedge, 14 September 2018
- The Day U.S. Military Supremacy Publicly EndedBy Donald W. Miller, Jr., MD, LewRockwell.com, 3 September 2018
- What should President Putin do? By Paul Craig Roberts, 5 September 2018
- US Intelligence Community as a Collapse Driver From ClubOrlov, 24 July 2018
- Losing Military Supremacy, The Myopia of American Strategic Planning Author Andrei Martyanov, book review by The Saker, 8 July 2018
- July 4 Is Matrix Reinforcement Day By Paul Craig Roberts, 4 July 2018
- Have the Left fired the first salvo in the second American Revolution? By Tony Elliott, Freedom Outpost News, 28 June 2018
- Russia’s turn from Leninism to Christian Orthodoxy under Putin From the Herland Report, 23 July 2018
- Inside The US Deep State By Kevin Paul, Alternativemediahub.com, 13 June 2018
- A US-Russia collusion of a different sortBy Dr Joseph P Farrell, from Gizadeathstar.com, 12 June 2018
- Israel’s Attack on the USS Liberty, and the US official cover-up By Jeffrey St. Clair, 10 June 2018
- The Absence of Diplomacy Is Isolating Washington By Paul Craig Roberts, 6 June 2018
- The Deep State Closes In On The Donald, Part 3, The Capture Is Complete By David Stockman, from Zerohedge, 18 April 2018
- Neocon Takeover of Washington Completed By Stephen Lendman, 23 March 2018
- President Putin interviewed by US journalist, Megyn Kelly By Paul Craig Roberts, 13 March 2018
- Newly Revealed Russian Weapons Systems, Political Implications By The Saker, from Paul Craig Roberts website, 11 March 2018
- ‘Russiagate’ Is Revealing Alarming Truths About US’ Political-Media Elites By Stephen F. Cohen, 24 February 2018
- Why Are We In Afghanistan From Paul Craig Roberts, 18 February 2018
- Guns Are How A Civil War Ends, Politics Is How It Starts By Daniel Greenfield, from Zerohedge, 28 January 2018
- Hawaiian Congresswoman shreds the false North Korea story From Zerohedge, 16 January 2017
- Despite the tweetstorms, Donald Trump an effect economic leader By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 15 January
- 1947 The Year that Changed Everything, 70 Years On From ToolsForFreedom.com, 13 January 2018
- 7 Huge News Stories You Probably Didn’t Hear About In 2017 By Carey Wedler, The AntiMedia.org, 1 January 2017
- Libya. The Reason North Korea Desperately Wants Nuclear Weapons By Ted Galen Carpenter, 12 November 2017
- The Kennedy Assassination By Paul Craig Roberts, 28 October
- The Washington warmongers are endangering the world By Paul Craig Roberts, 15 October 2017
- Uncle Sam’s Unfunded Promises and colossal debts By John Mauldin, 8 October 2017
- Are You Ready to Die for Washington’s stupidity By Paul Craig Roberts, 3 October 2017
- Trump’s appalling speech to the UN By Paul Craig Roberts, 20 September 2017
- The Rapid Decline Of U.S. Hegemony By Daniel Lazare, ConsortiumNews.com, 11 September 2017
- Why is the US Administration trying to start a war with Russia? By Stephen Lendman, 11 September 2017
- Conspiracy theory versus reality , by Paul Craig Roberts, 26 August 2017
- Trump and American History Have Been Assassinated By Paul Craig Roberts, 22 August 2017
- The Charlottesville fiasco By Paul Craig Roberts, 17 August 2017
- US Military Declares ‘Time Is Running Out’ Before War with North Korea By James Cogan, 30 July 2017
- Trump knew there was no chemical attack in Syria By Seymour Hersh, CE Collective Evolution, 20 July 2017
- Genius of Trump enrages liberal media By Janet Albrechtesen, The Australian, 19 August 2017
- Massive Russian Collusion found, but not by Donald Trump By David Kupelian, 20 June 2017
- Barack Obama – the $600 billion man By Bill Bonner, Chairman, Bonner & Partners, 17 June 2017
- Will Donald Trump go the same way as JFK By Jacob G. Hornberger, Information Clearing House, 28 May 2017
- A plan to destroy the US By Richard Lamm, Colorado Governor, 21 May 2017
- US Federal Judge Declares Constitution Void, Threatens Civil Defendant With Death By John Griffing, via Zerohedge, 8 May 2017
- American Democracy, A Dead Man Walking By Paul Craig Roberts, 3 May 2017
- 911 Destroyed America By Paul Craig Roberts, 25 April 2017
- The 25 rules of disinformation at a time of universal deceit By H Michael Sweeney, 23 April 201
- If This Is Freedom and Democracy, What Is Tyranny? By Paul Craig Roberts and John Whitehead, 21 April 2017
- A Multi-level Analysis of the US attack on Syria By The Saker, Information Clearing House, 13 April 2017
- Trump’s ‘Wag the Dog’ Moment By Robert Parry, 7 April 2017
- Former CIA Officer, The Intelligence Confirms The Russian Account On Syria By Robert Parry via ConsortiumNews.com, Zerohedge, 9 April 2017
- The Impending Clash Between the U.S. and Russia By Mike Whitney, Counterpunch, 8 April 2017
- President Trump’s biggest battle is fixing the Managerial Elite and bureaucratic culture By Roger Kimball, Quadrant Online, 24 March 2017
- Trump is challenging the whole CIA-media nexus By Jon Rappoport, 18 March, 2017
- Big Brother, in America, is now the media Paul Craig Roberts, 12 March 2017
- The Illusion of Freedom, The Police State is Alive and Well From humansarefree.com, 10 March 2017
- Can President Trump beat the highly malevolent Deep State By Paul Craig Roberts, 17 February 2017
- The US Military’s Plan To Take Over America By John Whitehead via The Rutherford Institute, 15 February 2017
- The real reason for the hate against Donald Trump By Steve Jalsevac, Lifesite, 8 February
- The Media’s Dark, Distorting Prism By Peter Smith, Quadrant Online, 25 January 2017
- President Trump Declares Independence By Peggy Noonan, The Wall Street Journal, 23 January 2017
- What I Learned in Washington DC By John Mauldin 23 January
- Will The CIA Assassinate Trump – Ron Paul Warns Of More Powerful, Shadow Government By Mac Slavo, Zerohedge, 16 January 2017
- Murdering the Innocent to Support the Lie By Paul Craig Roberts, 6 January 2017
- The real strategic threats are not from Russia By Paul Craig Roberts, 29 December
- Putin mocks Democrats as shameless losers – from Zerohedge 24 Dec 2016
- has-the-us-become-an-oligarchy By Bill Federer, American Minute, 20 November
- donald-trumps-job-is-to-fix-barack-obamas-mess By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 18 November 2016
- un-rigging-america By David Kupelian, WND.com, 17 November 2016
- this-wasnt-a-vote-it-was-an-uprising By Craig Paul Roberts, 13 November 2016
- the-working-class-won-the-election By Paul Craig Roberts, 10 November 2016
- assange-interview-clinton-is-a-cog-for-goldman-sachs-and-the-saudis Transcript from John Pilger’s video interview, 5 November 2016
- the-director-of-the-fbi-reopens-the-hillary-case Paul Craig Roberts, 30 October 2016
- the-dumbing-down-of-america By Jeff Thomas, Editor, International Man. 27 October 2016
- the-us-election-is-rigged By Paul Craig Roberts, 25 October 2016
- in-a-corrupt-country-trust-is-a-rare-commodity-thats-america-today By Frank Buckley, 20 October 2016
- obama-warned-to-defuse-tensions-with-russia-unintended-consequences-likely-to-be-catastrophic Via ConsortiumNews.com, 5 October 2016
- seven-lies-most-americans-believe-today From Jeff Thomas, Editor, International Man, 4 October 2016
- the-us-covert-drive-for-hegemony-that-endangers-the-world Paul Craig Roberts, 1 October 2016
- why-the-deep-state-is-dumping-hillary By Charles Hugh-Smith, via Zerohedge, 27 September 2016
- washingtons-recovery-is-a-tissue-of-lies Submitted by David Stockman via Contra Corner blog, 22 September 2016
- ron-paul-warns-welfare-warfare-us-state-collapse-looms By Ron Paul via The Ron Paul Institute for Peace & Prosperity, 15 September 2016
- michael-savage-were-one-bad-election-away-from-losing-america By Michael Savage, via Zerohedge, 13 September 2016
- The U.S. Global RoboCop Is Going to Self-Destruct By Nick Giambruno, Senior Editor, Casey Research International Man, 2 September 2016
- Are You a Mind-Controlled CIA Stooge By Paul Craig Roberts, 1 September 2016
- Can Americans Overthrow The Evil That Rules Them By Paul Craig Roberts, 30 August 2016
- Decline of Empire, Parallels Between the U.S. and Rome By Doug Casey, Bonner and Partners, Inner Circle, 19 August 2016
- How the Deep State is ruining the USA From Doug Casey, Founder, Casey Research, 18 August 2016
- How the US got both Cold Wars so wrong By Paul Craig Roberts, 12 August 2016
- The US election, what the MSM don’t report The Millennium Report, from State of the Nation, 11 August 2016
- The power of nyet From ClubOrlov, 27 July 2016
- Two views of the US gun issue Editorial, The Australian, 11 July 2016
- Paul Craig Roberts, ‘your most deadly enemy is Washington’ By Paul Craig Roberts, Zerohedge, 12 June 2016
- Stop sneering, it’s high time to take Trump seriously By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 1 June 2016
- How the Pentagon punishes whistle-blowers By Mark Hertsguaard, 23 May 2016
- Ron Paul assesses the current US fiasco From Zerohedge, 21 April 2016
- How The American Neoconservatives Destroyed Mankind’s Hopes For Peace By Paul Craig Roberts, Zerohedge, 20 April 2016
- 2016, the year US citizens learnt elections are rigged By Nick Bernabe, 14 April 2016
- The United States Constitution, RIP By Paul Craig Roberts, Zerohedge, 29 March
- Trump Is Right – Dump NATO Now By David Stockman, via Contra Corner blog, 26 March 2016
- What the media missed, if not Donald Trump, it would be another By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 10 March 2016
- US is now ungovernable, the ‘unprotected’ push back By John Rubino via DollarCollapse.com, 6 March 20169
- The US administration’s policy in Syria, a parody of incompetence and failure By Rick Moran, American Thinker, 22 February 201
- Are Americans Too Insouciant To Survive By Paul Craig Roberts, Institute for Political Economy, 14 February 2016
- The 21st century, an era of fraud By Paul Craig Roberts, 21 January 2016
- Gallup, 75% of Americans believe in widespread government corruption From Zerohedge, 7 January 2015
- Coming soon, a dramatic decline in US hegemony By Jeff Thomas via InternationalMan.com, 23 November 2015
- Why the Donald trumps the opposition – By Sean Collins, Spiked Online, 19 December
- US Federal judge, NSA is Orwellian From Zerohedge, 12 November 2015
- How Russia replaced US in the Middle East From Zerohedge, 25 October 2015
- Letter to the US Congress From Charlie Daniels, 23 August 2015
- A Dictatorship Disguised As A Democracy By John Whitehead, 6 August 2015
- America’s Founding Principles Are in Danger of Corruption By Gary Hart, former United States senator, Time Magazine, 28 June 2015
- Federal regulation, $1.88 trillion in 2014 By Elizabeth Harrington
- US CFR Says China Must Be Defeated By Eric Zuesse, Zerohedge, 6 May 2015
- Obama’s foreign policy disasters By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 2 April 2015
- Why the American dream is dead By Bill Bonner, 2 April 2015
- The ‘Deep State’ is now in charge From Zerohedge, 31 March 2015
- The next empire By Jeff Thomas, International Man, 4 Feb 2015
- Netanyahu’s rapturous welcome From Andrew Bolt’s website, 4 Mar 2015