The US is the dominant world power. But it has been failing, for similar reasons the Roman Empire failed, compounded by long-term plans for hegemony. Will Donald Trump’s government result in beating back the elite establishment, ‘deep state’, financial masters, military/industrial empires and oligarchs? Current results are disappointing…..
Scroll down to read the most recent articles. Links to previous articles follow.
- Libya. The Reason North Korea Desperately Wants Nuclear Weapons By Ted Galen Carpenter, 12 November 2017
- The Kennedy Assassination By Paul Craig Roberts, 28 October
- The Washington warmongers are endangering the world By Paul Craig Roberts, 15 October 2017
Libya: The Reason North Korea Desperately Wants Nuclear Weapons
Libya. The Reason North Korea Desperately Wants Nuclear Weapons By Ted Galen Carpenter, 12 November 2017
The United States and its allies continue to cajole and threaten North Korea to negotiate an agreement that would relinquish its growing nuclear and ballistic-missile programs.
The latest verbal prodding came from President Trump during his joint press conference with South Korean president Moon Jae-in. Trump urged Pyongyang to “come to the negotiating table,” and asserted that it “makes sense for North Korea to do the right thing.” The “right thing” Trump and his predecessors have always maintained, is for North Korea to become nonnuclear.
It is unlikely that the DPRK will ever return to nuclear virginity. Pyongyang has multiple reasons for retaining its nukes. For a country with an economy roughly the size of Paraguay’s, a bizarre political system that has no external appeal, and an increasingly antiquated conventional military force, a nuclear-weapons capability is the sole factor that provides prestige and a seat at the table of international affairs. There is one other crucial reason for the DPRK’s truculence, though. North Korean leaders simply do not trust the United States to honor any agreement that might be reached.
Unfortunately, there are ample reasons for such distrust.
North Korean leaders have witnessed how the United States treats nonnuclear adversaries such as Serbia and Iraq. But it was the U.S.-led intervention in Libya in 2011 that underscored to Pyongyang why achieving and retaining a nuclear-weapons capability might be the only reliable way to prevent a regime-change war directed against the DPRK.
Partially in response to Washington’s war that ousted Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein in the spring of 2003, ostensibly because of a threat posed by Baghdad’s “weapons of mass destruction,” Libyan leader Muammar el-Qaddafi seemed to capitulate regarding such matters. He signed the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty in December of that year and agreed to abandon his country’s embryonic nuclear program. In exchange, the United States and its allies lifted economic sanctions and pledged that they no longer sought to isolate Libya.
Qaddafi was welcomed back into the international community once he relinquished his nuclear ambitions.
That reconciliation lasted less than a decade. When one of the periodic domestic revolts against Qaddafi’s rule erupted again in 2011, Washington and its NATO partners argued that a humanitarian catastrophe was imminent (despite meager evidence of that scenario), and initiated a military intervention. It soon became apparent that the official justification to protect innocent civilians was a cynical pretext, and that another regime-change war was underway. The Western powers launched devastating air strikes and cruise-missile attacks against Libyan government forces. NATO also armed rebel units and assisted the insurgency in other ways.
Although all previous revolts had fizzled, extensive Western military involvement produced a very different result this time. The insurgents not only overthrew Qaddafi, they captured, tortured and executed him in an especially grisly fashion. Washington’s response was astonishingly flippant. Secretary of State Hillary Clintonquipped: “We came, we saw, he died.”
The behavior of Washington and its allies in Libya certainly did not give any incentive to North Korea or other would-be nuclear powers to abandon such ambitions in exchange for U.S. paper promises for normal relations. Indeed, North Korea promptly cited the Libya episode as a reason why it needed a deterrent capability—a point that Pyongyang has reiterated several times in the years since Muammar el-Qaddafi ouster. There is little doubt that the West’s betrayal of Qaddafi has made an agreement with the DPRK to denuclearize even less attainable than it might have been otherwise. Even some U.S. officials concede that the Libya episode convinced North Korean leaders that nuclear weapons were necessary for regime survival.
The foundation for successful diplomacy is a country’s reputation for credibility and reliability. U.S. leaders fret that autocratic regimes—such as those in Iran and North Korea—might well violate agreements they sign. There are legitimate reasons for wariness, although in Iran’s case, the government appears to be complying with its obligations under the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action that Tehran signed with the United States and other major powers in 2015—despite allegations from U.S. hawks about violations.
When it comes to problems with credibility, though, U.S. leaders also need to look in the mirror. Washington’s conduct in Libya was a case of brazen duplicity. It is hardly a surprise if North Korea (or other countries) now regard the United States as an untrustworthy negotiating partner. Because of Pyongyang’s other reasons for wanting a nuclear capability, a denuclearization accord was always a long shot. But U.S. actions in Libya reduced prospects to the vanishing point. American leaders have only themselves to blame for that situation.
The Kennedy Assassination
The Kennedy Assassination By Paul Craig Roberts, 28 October 2017
Dear Readers, some of you are pushing me to continue with the Las Vegas shooting story while others are asking to know what to make of the release of files pertaining to President Kennedy’s assassination. I appreciate that you are interested and are unsatisfied with official explanations.
My answer is that we already know, thanks to exhaustively researched books such as James W. Douglass’ JFK and the Unspeakable (Simon & Schuster, 2008), far more than is in the released files.
My answer is also that it doesn’t matter what we know or what the facts are, the official story will never be changed. For example, we know as an absolute indisputable fact that Israel intentionally attacked the USS Liberty inflicting enormous casualties on US Navy personnel, and the US government continues the coverup that it was all a mistake despite unequivocal statements to the contrary by the Moorer Commission, led by Admiral Tom Moorer, former Chief of Naval Operations and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
My answer also is that time is better spent in trying to prevent conspiracies in the making, such as the endless stream of lies and accusations against Russia that are turning a friendly country into an enemy and renewing the risk of nuclear armageddon. Indeed, the biggest conspiracy theory of the present time is the one issuing from the military/security complex, the Democratic National Committee, and the presstitute media that Russia in collusion with Donald Trump hacked the US presidential election.
The Russian government knows that this is a lie, and when they see a lie repeated endlessly now for one year without a shred of evidence to support it, the Russian government naturally concludes that Washington is preparing the American people for war. I cannot imagine a more reckless and irresponsible policy than destroying Russia’s trust in Washington’s intentions. As Putin said, the main lesson life has taught him is that “if a fight is unavoidable, strike first.”
If you really want to know who killed President Kennedy and why, read JFK and the Unspeakable. Yes, there are other carefully researched books that you can read.
Douglass concludes that Kennedy was murdered because he turned to peace. He was going to work with Khrushchev to end the Cold War. He refused the CIA US air cover for the Bay of Pigs invasion. He rejected the Joint Chiefs’ Operation Northwoods, a plan to conduct false flag attacks on Americans that would be blamed on Castro to justify regime change. He refused to reappoint General Lyman Lemnitzer as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs. He told US Marine commandant General David Shoup that he was taking the US out of Vietnam. He said after his reelection he was going to “break the CIA into 1,000 pieces.” All of this threatened the power and profit of the military/security complex and convinced military/security elements that he was soft on communism and a threat to US national security.
The film of the motorcade taken by Zapruder shows that the bullet that killed Kennedy hit him from the front, blowing out the back of his head. You can see Kennedy’s wife Jackie reaching from the back seat onto the trunk of the limo to recover the back of his head. Other tourist films show moments before the shot the Secret Service agents being ordered off of the presidential limo so that a clear shot at Kennedy is possible. The film shows one Secret Service agent protesting the order.
The medical “evidence” that Kennedy was hit from behind was falsified by medical doctors under orders. Navy medical corpsmen who helped the Navy doctors with the autopsy testified that they were dismayed by orders from Admiral Calvin Galloway to ignore entry wounds from the front. One of the corpsmen testified “all at once I understood that my country was not much better than a third world country. From that point on in time, I have had no trust, no respect for the government.”
Dr Charles Crenshaw, one of the doctors forced to lie, later broke his silence with a book and was rewarded with a fierce media campaign to discredit him.
Lt. Commander William Pitzer, director of the Audio-Visual Department of the Bethesda Naval Hospital, filmed the autopsy. The film clearly showed the entry wound from the front. Pitzer was found shot to death on the floor of the production studio of the National Naval Medical Center. It was ruled a suicide, as always.
- Edgar Hoover and the FBI knew that Oswald, who Douglass believes was on the payroll of both the CIA and FBI, was sent to Cuba by the CIA in order to establish the story for the patsy role Oswald was unaware was being prepared for him. However, Hoover, along with LBJ, Earl Warren and the members of the Warren Commission understood that it was impossible to tell the American people that their president has been assassinated by the US military and US security agencies. At a dicey time of the Cold War, clearly it would have been reckless to destroy Americans’ trust in their own government.
Finian Cunningham presents a summary of much of the accumulated evidence. All experts long ago concluded that the Warren Commission report is a coverup. https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2017/10/28/jfk-files-cover-up-continues-president-assassination.html
I am not an expert. I have not spent 30 years or longer, as has Douglass, investigating, interviewing witnesses, tracking down unexplained deaths of witnesses, and piecing together the available voluminious information. if you want to know what happened, put down your smart phones, close your video screens, and read Douglass’ or a similar book.
The Washington warmongers are endangering the world
The Washington warmongers are endangering the world By Paul Craig Roberts, 15 October 2017
Dear Readers: I agree that the official Las Vegas story seems to be unraveling. A public mass shooting should be transparent, not opaque. I think we explored the story long enough to discover that without knowing the facts, we cannot arrive at an explanation with confidence.
It is time to move on to another unraveling—that of US/Russian relations. This unraveling is far more serious as it threatens life on earth. I have warned of the consequences of Washington threatening Russia’s security by breaking agreement after agreement, by placing missile bases on Russia’s borders, by orchestrating anti-Russian coups in former Soviet provinces, and by a continuing volley of false accusations against Russia. There is no act more reckless and irresponsible than to make one nuclear power fear nuclear attack from another.
Alert observers have become aware of the mounting danger. Canadian professor Michel Chossudovsky writes that Washington has taken nuclear war from a hypothetical scenario to a real danger that threatens the future of humanity. https://www.globalresearch.ca/towards-a-world-war-iii-scenario-breaking-the-big-lie/5348384
Mikhail Gorbachev, the Soviet leader who worked with President Ronald Reagan to end the Cold War and the threat of nuclear Armageddon, has appealed to President Trump and President Putin to hold a summit meeting and bring an end to the rising tensions. Gorbachev wrote in the Washington Post that “it is far from normal that the presidents of major nuclear powers meet merely on the margins of international gatherings.” This is especially the case as “relations between the two nations are in a severe crisis.” http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/48004.htm
Gorbachev’s warning could be an understatement. Last March, General Viktor Poznikhir, the deputy commander of the Russian military’s Operation Command expressed concern that Washington could be preparing a surprise nuclear attack on Russia.
See https://dninews.com/article/moscow-us-missile-systems-europe-may-lead-sudden-nuclear-attack-russia andhttp://www.newsweek.com/russia-us-global-missile-defense-lead-nuclear-war-europe-591244 andhttps://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-officials-u-global-missile-192829855.html
Had any such statement from the Russian high command been issued anytime during the 20th century Cold War era, the President of the United States would have immediately contacted the Soviet leader and given every assurance that no such plan or intentions toward Russia existed. As far as I can tell, the Trump White House let this ominous announcement pass unremarked. If this is the case, it must have provided confirmation to the Russians’ conclusion.
For some time I have pointed out that the entirety of the West, both the US and its vassal states, continue to ignore very clear Russian warnings. Gilbert Doctorow has made the same point. https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2017/10/10/deaf-ear-dire-russian-warnings.html
Perhaps the most clear of all was Putin’s public statement that “Russia will never again fight a war on its own territory.” If Washington’s EU vassals did not hear this clear warning that they are courting their nuclear destruction—especially the Poles and Romanians who have mindlessly hosted US missile bases—they are as deaf as they are stupid.
One Russian official told the idiot British government to its face that if the British threat to first use nuclear weapons is directed at Russia, if such an attempt is made, Great Britain will disappear from the face of the earth.
There is no doubt that that would be the case.
So why do Washington’s impotent vassals talk tough to Russia, a government that only desires peace and has threatened Britain in no way. Nor has the Russian government threatened France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Greece, Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, or any of the former Eastern European vassals of the Soviet Union that exchanged their captivity to the Soviet Union for captivity to Washington. Russia has not even threatened Ukraine, which Russia could wipe out in a couple of minutes. Why are all of these countries, apparently led by mindless, gutless two-bit politicians, aligned with Washington’s false propaganda against Russia?
The answer is money. The vassals are paid to go along with the lies. As Alain of Lille said as long ago as the 12th century, “not God, not Caesar, but money is all.”
What are the forces driving Washington’s provocation of Russia? There are three, and they comprise a vast conspiracy against life on earth.
One is the Neoconservatives. The Neoconservatives were convinced by the Soviet Collapse that History has chosen not the proletariat but American “democratic capitalism” as the socio-politico-economic system for the world, and that this choice by History conveys on America the status of the “indispensable, exceptional” country, a status that places America above all other countries and above international law and, indeed, America’s own laws.
America is so exceptional that it can torture people in total violation of both US law and international law. The government in Washington can, on suspicion alone without presentation to a court of evidence and conviction, confine US citizens indefinitely, torturing them the entire time, and can assassinate them at will without due process of law. This is the definition of a total police state tyranny. Yet Washington represents America as a “great democracy,” whose endless wars against humanity are “bringing democracy to the world.”
America is so exceptional that it can bomb other countries indiscriminately without officially being at war with those countries.
America is so exceptional that the separation of powers prescribed in the American Constitution can be totally ignored by the executive branch as, the Neoconservatives claim, the President has “unique powers” not limited by the Constitution, which, of course, is just another lie.
Russia, China, and Iran are targets of the Neoconservatives, as were Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Somalia, Syria, Yemen, and provinces of Pakistan, because these countries have/had independent foreign policies and are/were not Washington’s vassals.
The Neoconservative doctrine states that it is the “principal goal” of US foreign policy “to prevent the rise of Russia or any other state” that can serve as a constraint on Washington’s unilateralism.
The New York Times under this headline on March 8, 1992, explains the Wolfowitz doctrine:
U.S. Strategy Plan Calls for Insuring No Rivals Develop
A One-Superpower World http://work.colum.edu/~amiller/wolfowitz1992.htm
WASHINGTON, March 7 In a broad new policy statement that is in its final drafting phase, the Defense Department asserts that America’s political and military mission in the post-cold-war era will be to ensure that no rival superpower is allowed to emerge in Western Europe, Asia or the territories of the former Soviet Union.
A 46-page document that has been circulating at the highest levels of the Pentagon for weeks, and which Defense Secretary Dick Cheney expects to release later this month, states that part of the American mission will be convincing potential competitors that they need not aspire to a greater role or pursue a more aggressive posture to protect their legitimate interests.
The classified document makes the case for a world dominated by one superpower whose position can be perpetuated by constructive behavior and sufficient military might to deter any nation or group of nations from challenging American primacy.
Every state with an independent foreign policy is a constraint on Washington, especially states with nuclear capabilities such as Russia and China.
A second interest with incentive to provoke Russia is the US military/security complex. President Eisenhower, a five-star general, warned Americans in 1961 that the “military-industrial complex” was a threat to American democracy. Today the military/security complex is much more than a mere threat to American democracy. It has already taken over the US government and the Trump administration, which is run by generals, and it now threatens all life on earth.
The military/security complex has an annual budget of one thousand billion dollars. This sum is larger than the Gross Domestic Products of all but a handful of countries on earth. Such an immense budget conveying such power desperately needs a dangerous enemy for its justification. Russia has been assigned this role. Given the power of the military/security complex, the role assigned to Russia cannot be mitigated by Russian diplomacy. Moreover, the interests of the military/security complex and the Neoconservatives are in agreement.
The third powerful interest group leading to conflict with Russia is the Israel Lobby. In Washington the Israel Lobby is extremely powerful. If the Israel Lobby puts legislation or a resolution before Congress, it usually passes almost unanimously, as anyone who votes against it is likely to be eliminated in the next election.
The Israel Lobby is closely linked to the Neoconservatives, the principal figures of which are Zionist Jews tightly allied with Israel. Some are joint US/Israeli citizens. The Israeli influence in Washington is so strong that the Vice Chairman of the US Federal Reserve Bank is the former chairman of the Israeli Central Bank. Israel is so powerful in Washington that it even runs US economic policy.
The Zionists in Israel want to expand. Their doctrine is “from the Nile to the Euphrates.” That is the Zionist claim of the land that God gave to the Chosen People.
In pursuit of this goal, Israel twice sent the Israeli Army into southern Lebanon to occupy that part of the country in order to seize the Litani River, water resources that Israel desires.
However, twice the Hezbollah militia drove out the vaunted Israeli Army. Israel now fears to send the army again. Instead, Israel is using its power over the government in Washington to use the US military to put Syria and Iran in the same chaos as exists in Libya and Iraq. The reason is that Syria and Iran are the supporters of the Hezbollah militia. Deprived of support, Hezbollah can be defeated by Israel.
It is Israel, not the US government per se, that is driving the US to war with Iran. Israel, which almost always gets its way in Washington, is encountering difficulties. Washington’s EU vassals are opposed to renewing conflict with Iran. Europe is overwhelmed with problems, many of which stem from Washington’s wars, and doesn’t need the Iranian one again. Neither does the US military, defeated in Syria and unable to win in Afghanistan after 16 years against a few thousand lightly armed Taliban. Washington’s defeat in Afghanistan on top of the defeat in Vietnam has destroyed any fear of Washington’s conventional forces, which is why Russia and China expect the next war to be nuclear.
Moreover, if Russia will not tolerate Washington’s overthrow of Syria, Russia certainly will not tolerate Washington’s overthrow of Iran. And it is unlikely that China will either as, according to reports, China gets 20% of its oil from Iran. Indeed, the Russian and Chinese interest in Iran is so strong that it is inexplicable that the Israel Lobby thinks it is so strong that it can drive Washington into war with Iran. The hubris and arrogance of the Neoconservatives and the Israel Lobby are the greatest the world has seen since Hitler marched off into Russia.
If Washington repeats this folly, the lights on Earth will be turned off.
- Uncle Sam’s Unfunded Promises and colossal debts By John Mauldin, 8 October 2017
- Are You Ready to Die for Washington’s stupidity By Paul Craig Roberts, 3 October 2017
- Trump’s appalling speech to the UN By Paul Craig Roberts, 20 September 2017
- The Rapid Decline Of U.S. Hegemony By Daniel Lazare, ConsortiumNews.com, 11 September 2017
- Why is the US Administration trying to start a war with Russia? By Stephen Lendman, 11 September 2017
- Conspiracy theory versus reality , by Paul Craig Roberts, 26 August 2017
- Trump and American History Have Been Assassinated By Paul Craig Roberts, 22 August 2017
- The Charlottesville fiasco By Paul Craig Roberts, 17 August 2017
- US Military Declares ‘Time Is Running Out’ Before War with North Korea By James Cogan, 30 July 2017
- Trump knew there was no chemical attack in Syria By Seymour Hersh, CE Collective Evolution, 20 July 2017
- Genius of Trump enrages liberal media By Janet Albrechtesen, The Australian, 19 August 2017
- Massive Russian Collusion found, but not by Donald Trump By David Kupelian, 20 June 2017
- Barack Obama – the $600 billion man By Bill Bonner, Chairman, Bonner & Partners, 17 June 2017
- Will Donald Trump go the same way as JFK By Jacob G. Hornberger, Information Clearing House, 28 May 2017
- A plan to destroy the US By Richard Lamm, Colorado Governor, 21 May 2017
- US Federal Judge Declares Constitution Void, Threatens Civil Defendant With Death By John Griffing, via Zerohedge, 8 May 2017
- American Democracy, A Dead Man Walking By Paul Craig Roberts, 3 May 2017
- 911 Destroyed America By Paul Craig Roberts, 25 April 2017
- The 25 rules of disinformation at a time of universal deceit By H Michael Sweeney, 23 April 201
- If This Is Freedom and Democracy, What Is Tyranny? By Paul Craig Roberts and John Whitehead, 21 April 2017
- A Multi-level Analysis of the US attack on Syria By The Saker, Information Clearing House, 13 April 2017
- Trump’s ‘Wag the Dog’ Moment By Robert Parry, 7 April 2017
- Former CIA Officer, The Intelligence Confirms The Russian Account On Syria By Robert Parry via ConsortiumNews.com, Zerohedge, 9 April 2017
- The Impending Clash Between the U.S. and Russia By Mike Whitney, Counterpunch, 8 April 2017
- President Trump’s biggest battle is fixing the Managerial Elite and bureaucratic culture By Roger Kimball, Quadrant Online, 24 March 2017
- Trump is challenging the whole CIA-media nexus By Jon Rappoport, 18 March, 2017
- Big Brother, in America, is now the media Paul Craig Roberts, 12 March 2017
- The Illusion of Freedom, The Police State is Alive and Well From humansarefree.com, 10 March 2017
- Can President Trump beat the highly malevolent Deep State By Paul Craig Roberts, 17 February 2017
- The US Military’s Plan To Take Over America By John Whitehead via The Rutherford Institute, 15 February 2017
- The real reason for the hate against Donald Trump By Steve Jalsevac, Lifesite, 8 February
- The Media’s Dark, Distorting Prism By Peter Smith, Quadrant Online, 25 January 2017
- President Trump Declares Independence By Peggy Noonan, The Wall Street Journal, 23 January 2017
- What I Learned in Washington DC By John Mauldin 23 January
- Will The CIA Assassinate Trump – Ron Paul Warns Of More Powerful, Shadow Government By Mac Slavo, Zerohedge, 16 January 2017
- Murdering the Innocent to Support the Lie By Paul Craig Roberts, 6 January 2017
- The real strategic threats are not from Russia By Paul Craig Roberts, 29 December
- Putin mocks Democrats as shameless losers – from Zerohedge 24 Dec 2016
- has-the-us-become-an-oligarchy By Bill Federer, American Minute, 20 November
- donald-trumps-job-is-to-fix-barack-obamas-mess By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 18 November 2016
- un-rigging-america By David Kupelian, WND.com, 17 November 2016
- this-wasnt-a-vote-it-was-an-uprising By Craig Paul Roberts, 13 November 2016
- the-working-class-won-the-election By Paul Craig Roberts, 10 November 2016
- assange-interview-clinton-is-a-cog-for-goldman-sachs-and-the-saudis Transcript from John Pilger’s video interview, 5 November 2016
- the-director-of-the-fbi-reopens-the-hillary-case Paul Craig Roberts, 30 October 2016
- the-dumbing-down-of-america By Jeff Thomas, Editor, International Man. 27 October 2016
- the-us-election-is-rigged By Paul Craig Roberts, 25 October 2016
- in-a-corrupt-country-trust-is-a-rare-commodity-thats-america-today By Frank Buckley, 20 October 2016
- obama-warned-to-defuse-tensions-with-russia-unintended-consequences-likely-to-be-catastrophic Via ConsortiumNews.com, 5 October 2016
- seven-lies-most-americans-believe-today From Jeff Thomas, Editor, International Man, 4 October 2016
- the-us-covert-drive-for-hegemony-that-endangers-the-world Paul Craig Roberts, 1 October 2016
- why-the-deep-state-is-dumping-hillary By Charles Hugh-Smith, via Zerohedge, 27 September 2016
- washingtons-recovery-is-a-tissue-of-lies Submitted by David Stockman via Contra Corner blog, 22 September 2016
- ron-paul-warns-welfare-warfare-us-state-collapse-looms By Ron Paul via The Ron Paul Institute for Peace & Prosperity, 15 September 2016
- michael-savage-were-one-bad-election-away-from-losing-america By Michael Savage, via Zerohedge, 13 September 2016
- The U.S. Global RoboCop Is Going to Self-Destruct By Nick Giambruno, Senior Editor, Casey Research International Man, 2 September 2016
- Are You a Mind-Controlled CIA Stooge By Paul Craig Roberts, 1 September 2016
- Can Americans Overthrow The Evil That Rules Them By Paul Craig Roberts, 30 August 2016
- Decline of Empire, Parallels Between the U.S. and Rome By Doug Casey, Bonner and Partners, Inner Circle, 19 August 2016
- How the Deep State is ruining the USA From Doug Casey, Founder, Casey Research, 18 August 2016
- How the US got both Cold Wars so wrong By Paul Craig Roberts, 12 August 2016
- The US election, what the MSM don’t report The Millennium Report, from State of the Nation, 11 August 2016
- The power of nyet From ClubOrlov, 27 July 2016
- Two views of the US gun issue Editorial, The Australian, 11 July 2016
- Paul Craig Roberts, ‘your most deadly enemy is Washington’ By Paul Craig Roberts, Zerohedge, 12 June 2016
- Stop sneering, it’s high time to take Trump seriously By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 1 June 2016
- How the Pentagon punishes whistle-blowers By Mark Hertsguaard, 23 May 2016
- Ron Paul assesses the current US fiasco From Zerohedge, 21 April 2016
- How The American Neoconservatives Destroyed Mankind’s Hopes For Peace By Paul Craig Roberts, Zerohedge, 20 April 2016
- 2016, the year US citizens learnt elections are rigged By Nick Bernabe, 14 April 2016
- The United States Constitution, RIP By Paul Craig Roberts, Zerohedge, 29 March
- Trump Is Right – Dump NATO Now By David Stockman, via Contra Corner blog, 26 March 2016
- What the media missed, if not Donald Trump, it would be another By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 10 March 2016
- US is now ungovernable, the ‘unprotected’ push back By John Rubino via DollarCollapse.com, 6 March 20169
- The US administration’s policy in Syria, a parody of incompetence and failure By Rick Moran, American Thinker, 22 February 201
- Are Americans Too Insouciant To Survive By Paul Craig Roberts, Institute for Political Economy, 14 February 2016
- The 21st century, an era of fraud By Paul Craig Roberts, 21 January 2016
- Gallup, 75% of Americans believe in widespread government corruption From Zerohedge, 7 January 2015
- Coming soon, a dramatic decline in US hegemony By Jeff Thomas via InternationalMan.com, 23 November 2015
- Why the Donald trumps the opposition – By Sean Collins, Spiked Online, 19 December
- US Federal judge, NSA is Orwellian From Zerohedge, 12 November 2015
- How Russia replaced US in the Middle East From Zerohedge, 25 October 2015
- Letter to the US Congress From Charlie Daniels, 23 August 2015
- A Dictatorship Disguised As A Democracy By John Whitehead, 6 August 2015
- America’s Founding Principles Are in Danger of Corruption By Gary Hart, former United States senator, Time Magazine, 28 June 2015
- Federal regulation, $1.88 trillion in 2014 By Elizabeth Harrington
- US Corporate Kleptocracy, 6,300 Examples From Zerohedge, by Charles Hugh-Smith of OfTwoMinds blog, 7 May 2015
- US CFR Says China Must Be Defeated By Eric Zuesse, Zerohedge, 6 May 2015
- Giving up the spotlight is never easy By Paoloa Subacchi, 13 April 2015
- Obama’s foreign policy disasters By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 2 April 2015
- Why the American dream is dead By Bill Bonner, 2 April 2015
- The ‘Deep State’ is now in charge From Zerohedge, 31 March 2015
- The next empire By Jeff Thomas, International Man, 4 Feb 2015
- Netanyahu’s rapturous welcome From Andrew Bolt’s website, 4 Mar 2015