This post relates to the massive global Coronavirus fraud and connections to the similarly fraudulent climate change and planned financial reset fiascos. Note: The full text of the first link is below. Many more articles are linked at the end of this post.
- Pfizer release reveals vast array of previously unknown adverse effects Dr Guy David Hatchard, 6 November 2021
- AUD and Crimes Against Humanity Enabled by Virology’s Unscientific Voodoo Scientism By Brian Shilhavy, Editor, Health Impact News, 5 December 2021
- Gold Coast Covid ward empty for months while vax casualties stream From the editor, cairnsnews, 3 November 2021
- A President Betrayed by Bureaucrats. Scott Atlas Exposes The Real COVID Disaster By Jeffrey Tucker, via The Brownstone Institute, 29 November 2021
- 128 Research Studies Affirm Naturally Acquired Immunity To Covid-19 Written by Brownstone Institute, 15 November 2021
- Ivermectin Cuts Indonesia Covid By 98%, Aussie Cases UP 500% With Lock-N-Vax By Jo Nova, joannenova.com.au Principia Scientific.com, 12 November 2021
- Dear Politicians, Stop Forcing On Us Poisonous Covid ‘Vaccines’ By Doug Brodie, Principia Scientific, 7 November 2021
- CDC Reports 28x More Fully Vaxxed Than Unvaxxed Hospitalized With COVID By Kenneth Richard, Principia Scientific, 5 November 2021
Pfizer release reveals vast array of previously unknown adverse effects
Pfizer release reveals vast array of previously unknown adverse effects Dr Guy David Hatchard, 6 November 2021
A document released by Pfizer apparently as a result of a Freedom Of Information court order in the USA reveals a vast array of previously unknown vaccine adverse effects compiled from official sources around the world.
Pfizer concedes this is ‘a large increase’ in adverse event reports and that even this huge volume is under reported. Over 100+ diseases are listed, many very serious.
This document was compiled by Pfizer in the very early days of the vaccine rollout in NZ but was possibly not supplied to our government
We examine the implications for government
Up until now, New Zealand GPs and hospitals have been provided with a fact sheet from Pfizer listing 21 possible adverse events as a result of vaccination. All of these are minor, requiring little or no treatment other than rest, with the exception of severe allergic reactions, myocarditis and pericarditis (inflammation of the heart). As a result, most of the many thousands of New Zealanders reporting adverse effects post vaccination have been sent home with little more than advice to take an aspirin and rest. Some have been told that their conditions may be unrelated medical events, psychosomatic, or due to anxiety on their part.
Relying on the short official Pfizer fact sheet as a guide, Medsafe, our NZ medicines regulatory body, has only accepted one out of the 100+ deaths actually reported to them as related to vaccination. Most are listed as unrelated, under investigation, or unknowable. By contrast, the NZ Health Forum and other groups have collected unofficial reports of adverse effects and death proximate to vaccination. Out of 670+ reports of death compiled by the Forum, 270 have already been investigated by medical professionals and closely linked to known adverse effects. Following the publication of the new Pfizer document many more are expected to be connected with vaccination. Reports describe symptoms such as chest pain, brain fog, extreme fatigue, neurological symptoms, tachycardia, stroke, heart attacks, and many more. Collected data suggests that as many as two-thirds of adverse event enquiries made to medical staff by vaccine recipients have not been reported to CARM—the NZ system of adverse event reporting. Medsafe itself estimates in its Guide to Adverse Reaction Reporting that in NZ only 5% of adverse events are reported. As a result the NZ public is completely unaware of the extent of reported possible risks of vaccination.
The just released Pfizer document which is being circulated widely in the public domain and can downloaded from websites is entitled 5.3.6 CUMULATIVE ANALYSIS OF POST-AUTHORIZATION ADVERSE EVENT REPORTS OF PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) RECEIVED THROUGH 28-FEB-2021 [document attached[.
Therefore the reported side effects predate the vaccine rollout in New Zealand. The report itself was finalised by Pfizer on 30 April 2021. Did Pfizer supply this information to our government during the early days of our universal vaccination programme? If so the results should have been shared with our medical professionals, politicians, and the public. Many of the new 100+ listed new adverse event types now released by Pfizer in this 38 page document pose long term risks to health. Until very recently, the document was being withheld by Pfizer who maintained it should be kept confidential. There is a strong possibility that very large numbers of New Zealanders will suffer long term injury as a result.
How did this happen without anyone’s knowledge?
Even though the Pfizer vaccine had undergone very short trials and had provisional approval only, Medsafe did not update its CARM adverse event reporting system to make it mandatory rather than voluntary.
Medsafe did not advise GPs and Hospital staff to be on high alert for adverse events and report them rapidly and in detail.
The Government ignored the unprecedented numbers of adverse events being reported to Medsafe and circulating in the community and on social media.
The Government instituted a public relations, promotional, and media campaign advising the public that the Pfizer covid-19 mRNA vaccine was completely safe and free of serious side effects, giving the impression that there were no side effects—not even the known serious effects of heart inflammation that Pfizer had already admitted.
Unaccountably, conditions imposed by the contract that our Government signed with Pfizer for the supply of vaccines have not been made public. We suspect that the contract contains standard clauses similar to those used with drugs that have completed safety trials, such as a provision that public discussion of adverse events may only be undertaken in conjunction with the company supplying the drug. If this is the case, it will have hamstrung Medsafe and our Government in their approach to assessment and public discussion of adverse events.
What are the new risks of vaccination?
Anyone reading the new Pfizer adverse event report compilation will be staggered. The sheer density of the technical medical terms and disease names are nevertheless broken down into recognisable and serious categories of illness—kidney failure, stroke, cardiac events, pregnancy complications, inflammation, neurological disease, autoimmune failure, paralysis, liver failure, blood disorders, skin disease, musculoskeletal problems, arthritis, respiratory disease, DVT, blood clots, vascular disease, haemorrhage, loss of sight, Bell’s palsy, and epilepsy.
How has this affected New Zealand?
Whilst even the official Medsafe record of adverse effects and the unofficial lists show that the immediate risks of covid vaccination could be as much as 50 – 300 times greater than even the most risky of previous traditional vaccines (such as the smallpox jab), and whilst the long term effects are unknown, 90% of eligible New Zealanders have gone ahead with vaccination having accepted the assurances of safety and efficacy from the government, or having been forced to get vaccinated under threat of loss of employment and freedom of movement. Feeling the fear of covid that has been generated by reports in the international and local media, most people completing vaccination heaved a great sigh of relief—that is one huge worry off my mind, now I can get on with my life.
Those finding that no immediate insurmountable reaction had surfaced (the majority) understandably agreed with the government: “What is all the fuss about? Why shouldn’t everyone do this, or be made to do this? It is a social good that will protect everyone”
BUT there is a huge iceberg in the path of the good ship New Zealand hidden under the waves of relief. Thousands are quietly suffering debilitating illness, unacknowledged and in some cases untreated by their doctors. For those who survived vaccination without immediate injury this was not a problem because they didn’t know about it apart from one or two complaints from friends that might just be random coincidences.
This has brought about a division in New Zealand society which the government created in the name of public safety. Thousands of dedicated servants of the nation including teachers, health workers, and others are being stigmatised and forced out of their jobs in a manner horrifyingly reminiscent of the treatment of Jews in Nazi Germany. The government did this despite knowing that the Pfizer vaccine was neither fully tested, safe, nor particularly effective. Judges handed down decisions in courts supporting the government mandates unaware of crucial mRNA vaccine safety data, all because Pfizer had withheld this information, and the government had not done its due diligence. Had the true position been known, the High Court’s NZ Bill of Rights analysis may well have been different and its provision which guarantees that every individual should be able to make their own medical choices might still be intact.
Pfizer concludes the released document with a statement “Review of the available data for this cumulative PM experience, confirms a favorable benefit:risk balance for BNT162b2.” PM stands for the Post Marketing data set they are evaluating of 42,086 reported adverse events. Pfizer makes this bald claim of benefit despite admitting that “the magnitude of underreporting is unknown”. This document contains no further substantive information in support of this claim of benefit:risk balance other than a mysterious reference to “the known safety profile of the vaccine”.
The benefit:risk argument is in essence saying: covid-19 is a serious illness and our calculations show that more people will be injured by the disease than are being injured by the vaccine, therefore there will be a net benefit. This argument falls over because of at least three very important factors: Firstly treatment options have improved and thereby the risk of serious illness and death from covid has been greatly reduced.
Secondly the risk of covid is not evenly spread. People with comorbidities (other conditions) and the elderly are at very high risk. Most other people are at very low risk. Thus vaccination could subject people at low risk from covid to a higher risk from vaccination. Approaches to preventive health education can reduce the covid risk to people with comorbidities more than vaccination can. For example a study published in the BMJ found that people following a plant based diet have a 73% reduced risk of serious illness. Data from the UK Biobank has been analysed by researchers from Manchester and Oxford Universities and the West Indies who found that shift workers (who typically have disrupted bioclocks) have three times the risk of being hospitalised with covid. Preventive remedies include changes in diet such as the introduction of more fresh fruit, vegetables, and fibre, and reductions in known unhealthy habits such as smoking, excess alcohol consumption, an overly sedentary lifestyle, a predominance of ultra processed foods, and many more.
The third and most significant reason the benefit:risk argument falls over is the sheer range of adverse reaction types observed by Pfizer and kept hidden until now.
How could a single vaccine have such a wide range of effects?
The technical reasons why mRNA vaccines can have such broad effects on human health are understood by those working in gene therapy. Perfectly stable DNA function is critical to life. In turn, cell function integrity is critical to maintaining DNA. Individual cells contain mechanisms to repair their own DNA as many as 70,000 times a day. From this perspective, the in vitro laboratory study recently published in Viruses 2021, 13,2056, is indicative. It suggests a possible mechanism for vaccine harm. The study found that the spike protein localises in the nucleus and inhibits DNA damage repair by impeding access of key DNA repair proteins. The findings reveal a potential molecular pathway by which the covid spike protein might impede adaptive immunity. They underscore the potential side effects of the full-length spike-based mRNA vaccines.
Despite a degree of cellular autonomy, the nervous system and the physiology must and does function as a whole. The entire nervous system including the immune system is a ‘part and whole’ network. The whole is in every part, the DNA is in every cell, but cell function is also related to a generalised and interconnected genetic network—the holistic functioning of the physiological network is critical to its efficiency. Thus physiological network stability (health) can be impaired by the introduction of pieces of active genetic code (biologic instructions) like those contained in mRNA vaccines.
An analogy will make this clear. We are familiar with computer networks. A very common backbone of most commercial systems is produced by Microsoft. Each computer contains the Microsoft system and the network also runs under its system. The system is supported by computer code—a set of complex instructions written by Microsoft. Individual computers can perform standalone tasks and can communicate with other computers to keep the organisation running smoothly. This can be compared to the physiology. There are many systems in the body: immune system, circulatory system, digestive system, limbic system, homeostatic mechanisms, musculoskeletal structure, neural networks, and so on. They perform apparently stand alone functions, but all run on the basis of the same genetic code contained in our DNA and communicate with one another during the process of maintaining health. Back to our analogy: office staff sometimes send messages full of spelling errors to one another but this doesn’t harm the network. If however a computer virus written in code is sent by one computer it can overwhelm and crash network function because it affects the operating system. Some networks are protected by good firewalls and others are vulnerable. The Covid vaccine introduces a sequence of information written in genetic code into our physiology. It is no wonder that it could elicit such a very broad range of adverse effects, some of which are so serious as to be analogous to a computer network crash. Some individuals have strong immune systems and are little affected, others experience problems in one or other systems. The fact that a sequence of foreign code has been introduced into the physiology produces major risks to health, risks that those working in gene therapy for the last few decades are very familiar with.
The extremely broad range of adverse effects revealed by the Pfizer document is the physiological signature of a general control system failure, a failure of the body’s overall integration and function. It is not plausible to suggest otherwise. That is why experts in genomics, even as I write, are pondering fundamental questions about the action and safety of mRNA vaccines. They are also urging caution.
The NZ government agreed commercial terms with a single company for vaccine supply. It is possible that vital information was withheld. The public was kept in ignorance of known risks. This has divided our society and undermined our fundamental Kiwi tolerance on the basis of not only incomplete but misleading safety data. The government is asleep at the wheel. Knowing full well that safety trials were incomplete, the government apparently accepted information supplied by multinational commercial interests at face value. This should be a ‘never again’ moment. There are huge lessons to be learned and an apology owed to the whole population. The provisions of the NZ BIll of Rights should be given constitutional status. The vaccine mandates should be withdrawn and those affected by them compensated. The proposed vaccination of 5 -11 year olds should be stopped.
Guy Hatchard PhD has a background in statistical analysis and was an employee of Genetic ID, a global safety testing and certification company.
FRAUD and Crimes Against Humanity Enabled by Virology’s Unscientific Voodoo Scientism
FRAUD and Crimes Against Humanity Enabled by Virology’s Unscientific Voodoo Scientism By Brian Shilhavy, Editor, Health Impact News, 5 December 2021
The Exposé has published a study by an anonymous “top British Biomedical scientist with 30 years of experience in his field” that is well-referenced and exposes the fraud in virology, which he calls “Voodoo Scientism” and states that it is not “real science.”
This is further evidence to support my claim that the whole “science” behind vaccines is absent, and that it is better defined as a religious “cult.”
Also, someone has produced a very nice short video proving that everything the public has been told about the COVID-19 shots has been a lie, with words directly from their own mouths, including Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, Rochelle Walensky, and Joe Biden where months ago they were all claiming that these “vaccines” protected everyone, but now are stating the exact opposite, while Bill Gates and Big Pharma rake in $BILLIONS.
FRAUD and Crimes Against Humanity Enabled by Virology’s Unscientific Self-Referential Scientism, By A Biomedical Scientist
Virology’s Voodoo Scientism Is Not Real Science
by The Exposé
The purported novel coronavirus called SARS-CoV-2, has not been proven to exist in nature and has not been established as the cause of “COVID-19”, the pandemic disease concocted by the World Health Organisation (WHO). Likewise, there are no variants of the “virus”, which also only exist hypothetically in computers, and in online gene banks.
This COVID-19 fraud has enabled the widespread use of highly experimental and dangerous injections that contain a computer-generated spike protein mRNA sequence that instructs the body to poison itself. These injections also contain undeclared non-biological substances for unknown purposes and are killing many thousands of people worldwide and seriously harming many more.
Virological fraud enables these crimes against humanity because SARS-CoV-2 has never been physically isolated or shown to be the causal agent of COVID-19.
The genome of a “virus” that hadn’t been isolated and purified, was published in early January 2020, named SARS-CoV-2 by the International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses on 11 February, the same day the WHO’s Director-General, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, announced its supposed resultant disease (COVID-19) with symptoms that are indistinguishable from other respiratory diseases.
The vast majority of the public and the medical profession are unaware that modern virology uses anti-scientific methods to claim the existence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus as well as other viruses. Most people would be surprised to learn that the “virus” has never been found inside a human or shown to be the cause of any disease.
The COVID-19 fraud requires the absence of this virus so there is no material reference against which the computer-generated genome can be cross-checked.
Virology’s double deception is as follows:
1) The substitution of the dictionary and scientific meaning of the noun isolate for the opposite meaning. Isolate (real definition): Chemistry, Bacteriology. to obtain (a substance or microorganism) in an uncombined or pure state.
2) The substitution of the proxy of inducing cytopathic effects (CPEs) by inoculating abnormal cell lines in vitro for the established proxy of infecting a non-diseased host in vivo to determine causality between the proposed pathogen and the disease.
Even using “normal” healthy cell lines would not establish causality by Koch’s postulates or any other scientific postulates used to establish causality, because they are only in vitro observations involving alleged viruses.
The production of CPEs is central to modern virology’s fraudulent claims of isolation and pathogenicity: a sample (e.g. a nasal swab) is taken from a person and added to some cells in a test tube, if the cells die, it is falsely declared that a virus has been “isolated”.
By definition, a virus is an infectious particle that can cause a disease in a living host. None of these defining properties have been demonstrated in any of the virological experiments describing supposed isolation and pathogenesis.
Virologists spent several decades attempting this unsuccessfully but instead of admitting to a problem with the whole virus theory, they just changed the meaning of the word isolate in the 1950s. Virologists do not actually isolate viruses, they just falsely claim that they do.
The process virologists use to claim “isolation” can be summarised as follows:
From the mixed biological “soup” taken from a patient’s lungs or nose swabs containing all sorts of material including human cells, innumerable commensal microbes, and potential contaminants (bacteria, fungi), de novo assembly platforms search for short genetic fragments. After finding millions of unique fragments in the soup, the software programmes then piece together one long piece (a “genome”) based on parameters set in the programme. There is some cutting-and-pasting of sequences and if pieces are “missing” other ready-made templates can be added to fill the gaps. The man-made algorithms, probability models and arbitrary selections cannot determine its physical existence in nature, because any coronavirus “genome” used as a template in its production will also be hypothetical.
This methodology provides no confirmable connection with the material or physical world, which makes the newest member of the Coronavirus genus just another product of virology’s self-referential processes. This is how virologists keep inventing viruses to stay in business, providing pharmaceutical companies with the justification for producing lucrative vaccines.
The anti-science of virology and the perversion of the word “isolation” is delusional, dishonest and highly misleading. It is not a sound basis for the health and well-being of individuals or whole populations.
Fan Wu et al. were the first inventors of the SARS-CoV-2 genome and used a patient’s lung fluid sample for de novo sequencing assembly platform analysis to search for short genetic fragments or “reads”. It is important to understand that the samples sequenced were not physically isolated viruses but crude samples containing millions of genetic fragments from the patient himself, and the numerous different microbes (bacteria, fungi) that make up the microbiome, as well as potential environmental contaminants.
It’s not clear how Fan Wu et al. knew which “genome” to choose when all of the options were hypothetical computer constructs, but they chose the longest (30,474 nucleotides), because it had a nucleotide identity of 89.1% with the in silico (computer-generated) bat coronavirus genome (SL-CoVZC45) that was invented in 2018. It was subsequently reduced to 29,875 nucleotides in the next version on GenBank perhaps to make it look more like the 29,802 nucleotides of the bat model genome. The final model was redrawn with a completely different terminal sequence featuring 23 consecutive adenine bases, thereby making it look more like the bat model which featured 26 consecutive adenine bases on its tail.
On the basis that RNA of unknown origin was part of the culture in which many cells died (perhaps due to induced starvation and stress with cytotoxic substances), Fan Wu et al claimed that they had successfully isolated the 2019-nCoV BetaCov virus.
This fraud was rewarded with grants in 2020 totalling US$900,000 from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation made to the two institutions with which 14 of the 19 co-authors of the fraudulent paper were affiliated.
Peng Zhou et al. then made their contribution to the fraud by publishing a paper that fulfilled none of the postulates to identify a virus or confirm it as being causative of any disease. The supposed virus was not physically isolated and purified for biochemical characterisation and so remains entirely theoretical.
The Chinese Academy of Sciences, with which 24 of the 27 co-authors were affiliated, were rewarded with a 2020 COVID-19-related grant totalling US$359,820 from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Na Zhu et al. also claimed isolation of the virus, but it is clear that the authors do not mean “isolation” in the dictionary scientifically postulated sense but virology’s substituted antonymic meaning and the substitution of diseased for non-diseased host cells to establish causality between a purported virus and the patient’s symptoms.
Unlike Fan Wu et al. and Peng Zhou et al., Na Zhu et al. did produce images of what they called “2019-nCoV particles” but without any verification of their biochemical composition from a purified specimen. It is not possible to establish from their images that the particles are infectious disease-causing viruses or that they contain the alleged SARS-CoV-2 genome.
“Although our study does not fulfil Koch’s postulates, our analyses provide evidence of implicating 2019-nCoV in the Wuhan outbreak.” Na Zhu et al
This claim is based on pictures of extracellular vesicles of unknown composition and origin which the authors have named “2019-nCoV”.
The National Institute for Viral Disease Control and Prevention, with which 13 of the 18 co-authors of the Na Zhu et al paper were affiliated were rewarded with US$71,700 in 2020 from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for this fraudulent research.
Caly et al. claimed that Vero cells (monkey kidney cells)“showed cytoplasmic membrane-bound vesicles containing coronavirus particles”, but were not able to see typical “virions” with the spike protein. They added more protein-digesting trypsin to the cell cultures which digested the outer protein layer of a 100 nm spherical “virion” to manufacture “the characteristic crown-like fringe of spike proteins”, thereby they “immediately improved virion morphology.” In other words, when the vesicles (possibly exosomes) did not look like their expectations of a coronavirus, they artificially engineered it with an extra-large dose of the enzyme trypsin.
These supposed virions were not purified so their biochemical composition could not be confirmed. The “genome” was in fact put together after generating “approximately 30,000,000 reads” from the tissue culture mix. As with all other papers of this nature, no explanation was provided as to how these particles are known to cause disease or whether these same particles exist inside humans. Scientifically speaking they can only be called extracellular vesicles of unknown significance, produced by stressed abnormal monkey kidney cells in vitro.
Despite the deceptions permeating virology, virologists still adhere to their non-scientific beliefs. This is scientism not science.
Scientism is the uncritical application of technical methods which becomes a secularised belief system relying for its authority on its own presupposition and performativity. Assumptions, hypotheses and abstractions are considered to be conclusive and real.
In contrast, the scientific method includes the following:
1) Objective observation: Measurement and data.
3) Experiment and/or observation as benchmarks for testing hypotheses.
4) Induction: reasoning to establish general rules or conclusions drawn from facts or examples.
6) Critical analysis.
7) Verification and testing: critical exposure to scrutiny, peer review and assessment.
Virologists claim that they have elucidated the entire genomes of viruses such as “SARS-CoV-2” and they upload this onto databanks. They claim that they have an “isolate” of the virus but this is declared after they have constructed the genome from their mixed brew containing genetic fragments of unknown origin using computer algorithms.
Virologists do not work with a complete genome because they do not work with a complete virus. They work with random bits of biological material and then claim that it constitutes evidence of a virus. When their experiments are examined carefully there is no material proof of a virus.
No virus called SARS-CoV-2 has ever been properly isolated and purified as a whole unique structure. What happens is the shotgun sequencing of crude samples that contain numerous mixed genetic fragments of unknown origin. Shotgun sequencing is a method used for sequencing random DNA strands which is named by analogy with the semi-random shot grouping of a shotgun. There is no evidence whatsoever that the resulting in silico “genome” actually exists in nature or has anything to do with a “virus”. The invention of the “virus” is presented as a discovery, its faux status is secured through the act of naming it into existence.
The PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) can only amplify selected nucleotide sequences but cannot determine their provenance or significance. The Virology PCR fraud relies on the attribution of meaning to the amplified sequences:
1) Reference to the imaginary in silico genome but not to a proven physical entity called SARS-CoV-2.
2) Reference to a “disease” that with absurd circular reasoning has been defined by the PCR result itself.
The faudsters disingenuously refer to the PCR as the “gold standard” test but in reality, at best it is merely a surrogate test for a whole virion and at worse, it is a false positive artifact generating test.
When PCR is performed badly and/or at high cycle numbers (as has been common) the target sequence may not even be present in the sample and a “positive” result is simply an artefact of the PCR process. The PCR cannot diagnose the infectious status of a person in any proven way and no consistent link has ever been found between a disease state and the PCR results.
The misapplication of a completely inaccurate PCR means that COVID-19 is a scientifically meaningless construct that is nothing more than a self-referential illusion.
Christian Drosten et al. published non-peer reviewed PCR assay sequences designed to detect the purported virus “without having virus material available” in January 2020.
The Drosten paper was published in Eurosurveillance on 23 January which was only two days after submitting the manuscript. Drosten who is facing charges for holding a fraudulent doctoral title did not declare that he was a member of the Eurosurveillance editorial board.
Chantal Reusken a co-author, also failed to declare that she was on the Eurosurveillance editorial board. Olfert Landt another of Drosten’s co-authors who is CEO of TIB the maker of a lucrative PCR kit based on the published assay sequences didnt declare his conflict of interest until 29 July 2020.
Mass PCR testing using the Drosten protocol quickly resulted not in a viral pandemic but a PCR pandemic. The university hospital of Charité Berlin where many of the Drosten PCR authors were based subsequently received a 2020 “covid” grant totalling US$249,550.70.
The PCR has been designed to detect genetic sequences of a “virus” that has not been proven to exist in nature but instead is detecting sequences of unknown origin and generates high numbers of false positive results.
As a result of PCR testing, medical tyranny has been imposed on most of the world, based on scientism disconnected from the real world and so absurd that detecting a few genetic fragments of something in one person can be used as the excuse to lock up an entire country.
The completely useless PCR test generated astronomical case numbers which then formed the basis of “COVID-19” outbreak computer models. Outbreak modelling is notorious for its inaccurate predictions and produced “COVID-19” numbers that were preposterous and all based on worthless numbers.
Lockdown flouting Neil Ferguson of Imperial College London (ICL) has a long history of producing doom mongering wildly inaccurate speculative nonsense with his computer modelling.
In 2001, the ICL team did the modelling on foot and mouth disease which led to a cull of six million sheep, pigs and cattle costing the UK approximately £10 billion. The ICL work on this has been described as ‘severely flawed’ by real experts.
In 2002, Ferguson predicted that up to 50,000 people would die from mad cow disease which he claimed could rise to 150,000 if sheep were involved. In the UK, the total number of deaths was 177.
In 2005, Ferguson claimed that up to 200 million people could be killed by bird flu. The total number of deaths was 282 worldwide.
In 2009, Ferguson and the ICL team claimed that swine flu would kill 65,000 people in the UK. In reality, swine flu killed 457 people in the UK.
Ferguson was the lead author of an ICL Report, published without peer review on 16 March 2021, predicting that 550,000 people in the UK and 2.2 million people in the US would die from COVID-19 within approximately three months.
When the Ferguson reports programming was eventually released for public scrutiny it was ridiculed by academic experts. It relied on 13-year-old computer coding intended to model flu which was a “buggy mess that looks more like a bowl of angel hair pasta than a finely tuned piece of programming” according to one expert. Scientists at the University of Edinburgh reported that it failed “the basic scientific test of producing the same results given the same initial set of parameters”.
The ICL was rewarded with Gates Foundation grants for 2020 totalling US$91,494,791. Since 2002 the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation have provided ICL with grants totalling US$302,164,640, which is US$16,000,000 per year for the last 19 years.
Inaccurate computer models based on false case numbers have resulted in fear and confusion leading to heated debates about why the “virus” behaves so differently in different places, whether or not there is excess mortality, and whether or not the “vaccines” are effective.
The aggressively marketed remedy for this alleged deadly virus is a spike protein produced by a genetic sequence that is not found in nature but in a US patent from 2007. The “vaccines” based on this sequence have killed many thousands of people around the world and injured millions more.
If these anti-science methods continue to be believed and accepted, we are likely to see even more pseudo pandemics requiring more “vaccines”, continuing indefinitely as part of the “new normal”. We are already seeing this with a steady stream of “variants of concern.”
There is nothing normal about the pharmaceutical industry and globalist organisations creating demand for unnecessary gene therapies through fear and the creation of pseudo-pandemics. There is nothing normal about the unprecedented censorship of scientific debate and the prevention of medical practitioners providing real advice and informed consent.
The virus isolation fraud, the artificial viral genome fraud (including new variants), the pathogenicity fraud, the PCR fraud, and the experimental gene therapy “vaccine” fraud are crimes against humanity enabled by virology’s unscientific self-referential scientism.
1 Fan Wu et al. “A new coronavirus associated with human respiratory disease in China”, Nature, Vol 579 (3 Feb 2020).
2 Peng Zhou et al. “A pneumonia outbreak associated with a new coronavirus of probable bat origin”, Nature, 579 (12 Mar 2020).
3 Na Zhu et al. “A Novel Coronavirus from Patients with Pneumonia in China, 2019”, The New England Journal of Medicine, 382 (20 Feb 2020).
4 Leon Caly et al. “Isolation and rapid sharing of the 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) from the first patient diagnosed with COVID-19 in Australia”, MJA, 212/10 (1 Jun 2020).
5 Victor M Corman, Christian Drosten et al “Detection of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) by real-time RT-PCR”, Eurosurveillance, 25/3 (23 Jan 2020).
6 THE COVID-19 FRAUD & WAR ON HUMANITY Dr Mark Bailey and Dr John Bevan-Smith
7) Covid-19: Exposing the Lies. Dr Vernon Coleman
Read the full article at The Exposé.
Gold Coast Covid ward empty for months while vax casualties stream in
Gold Coast Covid ward empty for months while vax casualties stream From the editor, cairnsnews, 3 November 2021
More than 1200 people attended the meeting to organise forces against the vaccine mandate.
A QUEENSLAND nursing whistleblower broke down in front of a meeting on the Gold Coast on Thursday night, telling of the horrors of vaccine adverse events including stillbirths, deformed babies, blood clots and cancer remissions reversed.
The 30-year nursing veteran Debbie Jane Harris, who has resigned from her profession, said there had been thousands of adverse events while Gold Coast University Hospital had seen only six Covid-positive cases in the ICU in 20 months. “All of those patients survived and were discharged and some were double vaccinated,” she said.
Harris went on to describe how a special Covid ward at the hospital been locked up and left empty for “months and months and months”. At the same time health officials, politicians and media in Queensland were claiming hospitals were being overloaded with Covid cases.
Harris said she declined to get a vaccination because she could not give informed consent due to a lack of data. Dr Camm, a recently retired doctor from Logan, also said there was insufficient data on the vaccines.
Dr Camm also spoke on the censorship of doctors by the Australian Health Practititioners Regulatory Agency (AHPRA), which has threatened disciplinary action, including deregistration, against doctors who speak out against the vaccine rollout policy. At the same time governments say people with questions about vaccines should see their GPs.
Harris said nurses had received the same directive and were also told their social media would be monitored. They had also been encouraged to dob in any colleagues involved in spreading anti-vaccine information.
The Gold Coast church venue in Carrara was packed to the rafters on Thursday night as business people and others gathered to fight back against the Morrison-enabled Palasczcuk vaccine mandate by rallying businesses that are determined to follow a non-discriminatory path.
The organisers, Undivided Gold Coast, also made available an employment network for unvaccinated people who had lost jobs. A special app will also allow people to locate non-discriminatory businesses.
The meeting also heard from an organisation called the Red Unions, which is a group of legally established alternative unions for teachers, doctors, police, and independent workers union. A small business union is also being considered.
Senator Malcolm Roberts told the meeting he was aware of four Queensland councils who were rejecting the vaccine mandate. He said he had put a series of questions on Covid response issues in a letter to Palasczcuk. She sent a two-page letter back but failed to answer any of the questions.
He also accused TGA head Skerritt of covering up post-vaccination death statistics. He said when he asked Skerritt about the 564 reported post vaccination deaths, he “exploded” and claimed the actual number was nine. Roberts said Skerritt, in a letter, tried to bully him into not speaking about Covid treatments by threatening to use some obscure power.
Roberts wrote back telling Skerritt to stop illegally threatening his right as an Australian Senator to political communication. He also told Skerritt “the government has blood on its hands for refusing ivermectin (treatment).”
Gold Coast Undivided can be contacted on Facebook or by email at email@example.com.
A President Betrayed by Bureaucrats: Scott Atlas Exposes The Real COVID Disaster
A President Betrayed by Bureaucrats. Scott Atlas Exposes The Real COVID Disaster By Jeffrey Tucker, via The Brownstone Institute, 29 November 2021
I’m a voracious reader of Covid books but nothing could have prepared me for Scott Atlas’s A Plague Upon Our House, a full and mind-blowing account of the famed scientist’s personal experience with the Covid era and a luridly detailed account of his time at the White House. The book is hot fire, from page one to the last, and will permanently affect your view of not only this pandemic and the policy response but also the workings of public health in general.
Atlas’s book has exposed a scandal for the ages.
It is enormously valuable because it fully blows up what seems to be an emerging fake story involving a supposedly Covid-denying president who did nothing vs. heroic scientists in the White House who urged compulsory mitigating measures consistent with prevailing scientific opinion. Not one word of that is true. Atlas’s book, I hope, makes it impossible to tell such tall tales without embarrassment.
Anyone who tells you this fictional story (including Deborah Birx) deserves to have this highly credible treatise tossed in his direction. The book is about the war between real science (and genuine public health), with Atlas as the voice for reason both before and during his time in the White House, vs. the enactment of brutal policies that never stood any chance of controlling the virus while causing tremendous damage to the people, to human liberty, to children in particular, but also to billions of people around the world.
For the reader, the author is our proxy, a reasonable and blunt man trapped in a world of lies, duplicity, backstabbing, opportunism, and fake science. He did his best but could not prevail against a powerful machine that cares nothing for facts, much less outcomes.
If you have heretofore believed that science drives pandemic public policy, this book will shock you. Atlas’s recounting of the unbearably poor thinking on the part of government-based “infectious disease experts” will make your jaw drop (thinking, for example, of Birx’s off-the-cuff theorizing about the relationship between masking and controlling case spreads).
Throughout the book, Atlas points to the enormous cost of the machinery of lockdowns, the preferred method of Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx: missed cancer screenings, missed surgeries, nearly two years of educational losses, bankrupted small business, depression and drug overdoses, overall citizen demoralization, violations of religious freedom, all while public health massively neglected the actual at-risk population in long-term care facilities. Essentially, they were willing to dismantle everything we called civilization in the name of bludgeoning one pathogen without regard to the consequences.
The fake science of population-wide “models” drove policy instead of following the known information about risk profiles.
“The one unusual feature of this virus was the fact that children had an extraordinarily low risk,” writes Atlas.
“Yet this positive and reassuring news was never emphasized. Instead, with total disregard of the evidence of selective risk consistent with other respiratory viruses, public health officials recommended draconian isolation of everyone.”
“Restrictions on liberty were also destructive by inflaming class distinctions with their differential impact,” he writes, “exposing essential workers, sacrificing low-income families and kids, destroying single-parent homes, and eviscerating small businesses, while at the same time large companies were bailed out, elites worked from home with barely an interruption, and the ultra-rich got richer, leveraging their bully pulpit to demonize and cancel those who challenged their preferred policy options.”
In the midst of continued chaos, in August 2020, Atlas was called by Trump to help, not as a political appointee, not as a PR man for Trump, not as a DC fixer but as the only person who in nearly a year of unfolding catastrophe had a health-policy focus. He made it clear from the outset that he would only say what he believed to be true; Trump agreed that this was precisely what he wanted and needed. Trump got an earful and gradually came around to a more rational view than that which caused him to wreck the American economy and society with his own hands and against his own instincts.
In Task Force meetings, Atlas was the only person who showed up with studies and on-the-ground information as opposed to mere charts of infections easily downloadable from popular websites.
“A bigger surprise was that Fauci did not present scientific research on the pandemic to the group that I witnessed. Likewise, I never heard him speak about his own critical analysis of any published research studies. This was stunning to me. Aside from intermittent status updates about clinical trial enrollments, Fauci served the Task Force by offering an occasional comment or update on vaccine trial participant totals, mostly when the VP would turn to him and ask.”
When Atlas spoke up, it was almost always to contradict Fauci/Birx but he received no backing during meetings, only to have many people in attendance later congratulate him for speaking out. Still, he did, by virtue of private meetings, have a convert in Trump himself, but by then it was too late: not even Trump could prevail against the wicked machine he had permissioned into operation.
It’s a Mr. Smith Goes to Washington story but applied to matters of public health.
From the outset of this disease panic, policy came to be dictated by two government bureaucrats (Fauci and Birx) who, for some reason, were confident in their control over media, bureaucracies, and White House messaging, despite every attempt by the president, Atlas, and a few others to get them to pay attention to the actual science about which Fauci/Birx knew and care little.
When Atlas would raise doubts about Birx, Jared Kushner would repeatedly assure him that “she is 100% MAGA.”
Yet we know for certain that this is not true. We know from a different book on the subject that she only took the position with the anticipation that Trump would lose the presidency in the November election.
That’s hardly a surprise; it’s the bias expected from a career bureaucrat working for a deep-state institution.
Fortunately, we now have this book to set the record straight. It gives every reader an inside look at the workings of a system that wrecked our lives. If the book finally declines to offer an explanation for the hell that was visited upon us – every day we still ask the question why? – it does provide an accounting of the who, when, where, and what. Tragically, too many scientists, media figures, and intellectuals in general went along. Atlas’s account shows exactly what they signed up to defend, and it’s not pretty.
The cliche that kept coming to mind as I read is “breath of fresh air.” That metaphor describes the book perfectly: blessed relief from relentless propaganda. Imagine yourself trapped in an elevator with stultifying air in a building that is on fire and the smoke gradually seeps in from above. Someone is in there with you and he keeps assuring you that everything is fine, when it is obviously not.
That’s a pretty good description of how I felt from March 12, 2020 and onward. That was the day that President Trump spoke to the nation and announced that there would be no more travel from Europe. The tone in his voice was spooky. It was obvious that more was coming. He had clearly fallen sway to extremely bad advice, perhaps he was willing to push lockdowns as a plan to deal with a respiratory virus that was already widespread in the US from perhaps 5 to 6 months earlier.
It was the day that the darkness descended. A day later (March 13), the HHS distributed its lockdown plans for the nation. That weekend, Trump met for many hours with Anthony Fauci, Deborah Birx, son-in-law Jared Kushner, and only a few others. He came around to the idea of shutting down the American economy for two weeks. He presided over the calamitous March 16, 2020, press conference, at which Trump promised to beat the virus through general lockdowns.
Of course he had no power to do that directly but he could urge it to happen, all under the completely delusional promise that doing so would solve the virus problem. Two weeks later, the same gang persuaded him to extend the lockdowns.
Trump went along with the advice because it was the only advice he was fed at the time. They made it appear that the only choice that Trump had – if he wanted to beat the virus – was to wage war on his own policies that were pushing for a stronger, healthier economy. After surviving two impeachment attempts, and beating back years of hate from a nearly united media afflicted by severe derangement syndrome, Trump was finally hornswoggled.
“On this highly important criterion of presidential management—taking responsibility to fully take charge of policy coming from the White House—I believe the president made a massive error in judgment. Against his own gut feeling, he delegated authority to medical bureaucrats, and then he failed to correct that mistake.”
The truly tragic fact that both Republicans and Democrats do not want spoken about is that this whole calamity is that did indeed begin with Trump’s decision. On this point, Atlas writes:
Yes, the president initially had gone along with the lockdowns proposed by Fauci and Birx, the “fifteen days to slow the spread,” even though he had serious misgivings. But I still believe the reason that he kept repeating his one question—“Do you agree with the initial shutdown?”—whenever he asked questions about the pandemic was precisely because he still had misgivings about it.
Large parts of the narrative are devoted to explaining precisely how and to what extent Trump had been betrayed. “They had convinced him to do exactly the opposite of what he would naturally do in any other circumstance,” Atlas writes, that is
“to disregard his own common sense and allow grossly incorrect policy advice to prevail…. This president, widely known for his signature “You’re fired!” declaration, was misled by his closest political intimates. All for fear of what was inevitable anyway—skewering from an already hostile media. And on top of that tragic misjudgment, the election was lost anyway. So much for political strategists.”
There are so many valuable parts to the story that I cannot possibly recount them all. The language is brilliant, e.g. he calls the media “the most despicable group of unprincipled liars one could ever imagine.” He proves that assertion in page after page of shocking lies and distortions, mostly driven by political goals.
I was particularly struck by his chapter on testing, mainly because that whole racket mystified me throughout. From the outset, the CDC bungled the testing part of the pandemic story, attempting to keep the tests and process centralized in DC at the very time when the entire nation was in panic. Once that was finally fixed, months too late, mass and indiscriminate PCR testing became the desiderata of success within the White House. The problem was not just with the testing method:
“Fragments of dead virus hang around and can generate a positive test for many weeks or months, even though one is not generally contagious after two weeks. Moreover, PCR is extremely sensitive. It detects minute quantities of virus that do not transmit infection…. Even the New York Times wrote in August that 90 percent or more of positive PCR tests falsely implied that someone was contagious. Sadly, during my entire time at the White House, this crucial fact would never even be addressed by anyone other than me at the Task Force meetings, let alone because for any public recommendation, even after I distributed data proving this critical point.”
The other problem is the wide assumption that more testing (however inaccurate) of whomever, whenever was always better. This model of maximizing tests seemed like a leftover from the HIV/AIDS crisis in which tracing was mostly useless in practice but at least made some sense in theory. For a widespread and mostly wild respiratory disease transmitted the way a cold virus is transmitted, this method was hopeless from the beginning. It became nothing but make work for tracing bureaucrats and testing enterprises that in the end only provided a fake metric of “success” that served to spread public panic.
Early on, Fauci had clearly said that there was no reason to get tested if you had no symptoms. Later, that common-sense outlook was thrown out the window and replaced with an agenda to test as many people as possible regardless of risk and regardless of symptoms. The resulting data enabled Fauci/Birx to keep everyone in a constant state of alarm. More test positivity to them implied only one thing: more lockdowns. Businesses needed to close harder, we all needed to mask harder, schools needed to stay closed longer, and travel needed to be ever more restricted. That assumption became so entrenched that not even the president’s own wishes (which had changed from Spring to Summer) made any difference.
Atlas’s first job, then, was to challenge this whole indiscriminate testing agenda. To his mind, testing needed to be about more than accumulating endless amounts of data, much of it without meaning; instead, testing should be directed toward a public-health goal. The people who needed tests were the vulnerable populations, particularly those in nursing homes, with the goal of saving lives among those who were actually threatened with severe outcomes. This push to test, contact trace, and quarantine anyone and everyone regardless of known risk was a huge distraction, and also caused huge disruption in schooling and enterprise.
To fix it meant changing the CDC guidelines. Atlas’s story of attempting to do that is eye-opening. He wrestled with every manner of bureaucrat and managed to get new guidelines written, only to find that they had been mysteriously reverted to the old guidelines one week later. He caught the “error” and insisted that his version prevail. Once they were issued by the CDC, the national press was all over it, with the story that the White House was pressuring the scientists at the CDC in terrible ways. After a week-long media storm, the guidelines changed yet again. All of Atlas’s work was made null.
Talk about discouraging! It was also Atlas’s first full experience in dealing with deep-state machinations. It was this way throughout the lockdown period, a machinery in place to implement, encourage, and enforce endless restrictions but no one person in particular was there to take responsibility for the policies or the outcomes, even as the ostensible head of state (Trump) was on record both publicly and privately opposing the policies that no one could seem to stop.
As an example of this, Atlas tells the story of bringing some massively important scientists to the White House to speak with Trump: Martin Kulldorff, Jay Bhattacharya, Joseph Ladapo, and Cody Meissner. People around the president thought the idea was great. But somehow the meeting kept being delayed. Again and again. When it finally went ahead, the schedulers only allowed for 5 minutes. But once they met with Trump himself, the president had other ideas and prolonged the meeting for an hour and a half, asking the scientists all kinds of questions about viruses, policy, the initial lockdowns, the risks to individuals, and so on.
The president was so impressed with their views and knowledge – what a dramatic change that must have been for him – that he invited filming to be done plus pictures to be taken. He wanted to make it a big public splash. It never happened. Literally. White House press somehow got the message that this meeting never happened. The first anyone will have known about it other than White House employees is from Atlas’s book.
Two months later, Atlas was instrumental in bringing in not only two of those scientists but also the famed Sunetra Gupta of Oxford. They met with the HHS secretary but this meeting too was buried in the press. No dissent was allowed. The bureaucrats were in charge, regardless of the wishes of the president.
Another case in point was during Trump’s own bout with Covid in early October. Atlas was nearly sure that he would be fine but he was forbidden from talking to the press. The entire White House communications office was frozen for four days, with no one speaking to the press. This was against Trump’s own wishes. This left the media to speculate that he was on his deathbed, so when he came back to the White House and announced that Covid is not to be feared, it was a shock to the nation. From my own point of view, this was truly Trump’s finest moment. To learn of the internal machinations happening behind the scenes is pretty shocking.
I can’t possibly cover the wealth of material in this book, and I expect this brief review to be one of several that I write. I do have a few disagreements. First, I think the author is too uncritical toward Operation Warp Speed and doesn’t really address how the vaccines were wildly oversold, to say nothing of growing concerns about safety, which were not addressed in the trials. Second, he seems to approve of Trump’s March 12th travel restrictions, which struck me as brutal and pointless, and the real beginning of the unfolding disaster. Third, Atlas inadvertently seems to perpetuate the distortion that Trump recommended ingesting bleach during a press conference. I know that this was all over the papers. But I’ve read the transcript of that press conference several times and find nothing like this. Trump actually makes clear that he was speaking about cleaning surfaces. This might be yet another case of outright media lies.
All that aside, this book reveals everything about the insanity of 2020 and 2021, years in which good sense, good science, historical precedent, human rights, and concerns for human liberty were all thrown into the trash, not just in the US but all over the world.
Atlas summarizes the big picture:
“in considering all the surprising events that unfolded in this past year, two in particular stand out. I have been shocked at the enormous power of government officials to unilaterally decree a sudden and severe shutdown of society—to simply close businesses and schools by edict, restrict personal movements, mandate behavior, regulate interactions with our family members, and eliminate our most basic freedoms, without any defined end and with little accountability.”
Atlas is correct that “the management of this pandemic has left a stain on many of America’s once noble institutions, including our elite universities, research institutes and journals, and public health agencies. Earning it back will not be easy.”
Internationally, we have Sweden as an example of a country that (mostly) kept its sanity.
Domestically, we have South Dakota as an example of a place that stayed open, preserving freedom throughout. And thanks in large part to Atlas’s behind-the-scenes work, we have the example of Florida, whose governor did care about the actual science and ended up preserving freedom in the state even as the elderly population there experienced the greatest possible protection from the virus.
We all owe Atlas an enormous debt of gratitude, for it was he who persuaded the Florida governor to choose the path of focussed protection as advocated by the Great Barrington Declaration, which Atlas cites as the “single document that will go down as one of the most important publications in the pandemic, as it lent undeniable credibility to focused protection and provided courage to thousands of additional medical scientists and public health leaders to come forward.”
Atlas experienced the slings, arrows, and worse. The media and the bureaucrats tried to shut him up, shut him down, and body bag him professionally and personally. Cancelled, meaning removed from the roster of functional, dignified human beings. Even colleagues at Stanford University joined in the lynch mob, much to their disgrace. And yet this book is that of a man who has prevailed against them.
In that sense, this book is easily the most crucial first-person account we have so far. It is gripping, revealing, devastating for the lockdowners and their vaccine-mandating successors, and a true classic that will stand the test of time. It’s simply not possible to write the history of this disaster without a close examination of this erudite first-hand account.
128 Research Studies Affirm Naturally Acquired Immunity To Covid-19
128 Research Studies Affirm Naturally Acquired Immunity To Covid-19 Written by Brownstone Institute, 15 November 2021
We should not force COVID vaccines on anyone when the evidence shows that naturally acquired immunity is equal to or more robust and superior to existing vaccines. Instead, we should respect the right of the bodily integrity of individuals to decide for themselves.
Public health officials and the medical establishment with the help of the politicized media are misleading the public with assertions that the COVID-19 shots provide greater protection than natural immunity.
CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, for example, was deceptive in her October 2020 published LANCET statement that “there is no evidence for lasting protective immunity to SARS-CoV-2 following natural infection” and that “the consequence of waning immunity would present a risk to vulnerable populations for the indefinite future.”
Immunology and virology 101 have taught us over a century that natural immunity confers protection against a respiratory virus’s outer coat proteins, and not just one, e.g. the SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein. There is even strong evidence for the persistence of antibodies. Even the CDC recognizes natural immunity for chicken-pox and measles, mumps, and rubella, but not for COVID-19.
The vaccinated are showing viral loads (very high) similar to the unvaccinated (Acharya et al. and Riemersma et al.), and the vaccinated are as infectious. Riemersma et al. also report Wisconsin data that corroborate how the vaccinated individuals who get infected with the Delta variant can potentially (and are) transmit(ting) SARS-CoV-2 to others (potentially to the vaccinated and unvaccinated).
This troubling situation of the vaccinated being infectious and transmitting the virus emerged in seminal nosocomial outbreak papers by Chau et al. (HCWs in Vietnam), the Finland hospital outbreak (spread among HCWs and patients), and the Israel hospital outbreak (spread among HCWs and patients). These studies also revealed that the PPE and masks were essentially ineffective in the healthcare setting.
Again, the Marek’s disease in chickens and the vaccination situation explains what we are potentially facing with these leaky vaccines (increased transmission, faster transmission, and more ‘hotter’ variants).
Moreover, existing immunity should be assessed before any vaccination, via an accurate, dependable, and reliable antibody test (or T cell immunity test) or be based on documentation of prior infection (a previous positive PCR or antigen test). Such would be evidence of immunity that is equal to that of vaccination and the immunity should be provided the same societal status as any vaccine-induced immunity.
This will function to mitigate the societal anxiety with these forced vaccine mandates and societal upheaval due to job loss, denial of societal privileges etc.
Tearing apart the vaccinated and the unvaccinated in a society, separating them, is not medically or scientifically supportable.
The Brownstone Institute previously documented 30 studies on natural immunity as it relates to Covid-19.
This follow-up chart is the most updated and comprehensive library list of 128 of the highest-quality, complete, most robust scientific studies and evidence reports/position statements on natural immunity as compared to the COVID-19 vaccine-induced immunity and allow you to draw your own conclusion.
I’ve benefited from the input of many to put this together, especially my co-authors:
- Dr. Harvey Risch, MD, PhD (Yale School of Public Health)
- Dr. Howard Tenenbaum, PhD ( Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto)
- Dr. Ramin Oskoui, MD (Foxhall Cardiology, Washington)
- Dr. Peter McCullough, MD (Truth for Health Foundation (TFH)), Texas
- Dr. Parvez Dara, MD (consultant, Medical Hematologist and Oncologist)
There follows a list and abstracts of the 128 studies on Evidence on natural immunity versus COVID-19 vaccine induced immunity.
To see them, click here: brownstone.org
Ivermectin Cuts Indonesia Covid By 98%, Aussie Cases UP 500% With Lock-N-Vax
Ivermectin Cuts Indonesia Covid By 98%, Aussie Cases UP 500% With Lock-N-Vax By Jo Nova, joannenova.com.au Principia Scientific.com, 12 November 2021
Editor’s note: Click on link above to view graphics in original article.
When we last looked at Indonesia their massive wave in Covid cases had just peaked after ivermectin was approved again on July 15th. Since then the cases have dropped from 50,000 a day to about 900. On a per capita basis today Indonesia is managing Covid about ten times better than Australia. Think about that.
Remember the reason for the Indonesian surge. In June, they had a controlled rolling caseload of 5,000 a day. It was not rising thanks to a philanthropist called Haryoseno who had been arranging for ivermectin supplies at low cost to help people.
But in a fit of modern-medicine, in line with the deadly WHO recommendations, the Indonesian government banned ivermectin on June 12th. Cases took off. Mayhem ensued. And about 90,000 people died in the following surge.
By early July the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin was hot property in Indonesia, even if it was banned. A number of high-ranking politicians championed it, and people were flocking to buy it.
“ Indonesians have ignored health warnings to stock up on a “miracle cure” for COVID-19 backed by leading politicians and social media influencers, as an out-of-control virus surge sweeps the country.” — July 8th, NDTV
By July 15th the Indonesian government relented, and BPOM approved Ivermectin as Covid-19 Therapeutic Drug. By July 18th new daily cases peaked across Indonesia and now they are lower than they were before. During the surge, at least two million Indonesians were infected.
Perhaps Governments shouldn’t run around banning a wonder drug so safe that researchers in Australia feed it to small children to kill head lice.
Google Trends show Indonesians were searching for ivermectin in early July. The average Indonesian apparently knows more about treating Covid than our Minister of Health. More even than our Chief Medical Officer.
Greg Hunt could have managed the Covid debacle so much better if he’d just phoned up a pharmacist in Bali.
Compare The Rich-Mans Vax Plan
Australia, on the other hand, decided to vaccinate 15 million people or 70% of the entire population and still has twice as many cases as Indonesia does — even though Indonesia has ten times as many people and only on third of the government revenue.
The Australian TGA committee banned ivermectin on Sept 11th, by the way, possibly to make sure we didn’t accidentally eliminate Covid, or Pfizer’s third quarter profits. Who can tell?
That lockdown-and-vax plan and the roadmap to freedom doesn’t seem to be working too well. In Australia billions of dollars were burnt at the stake, not to mention the health risks of using experimental prophylactics, while Indonesia reduced Covid cases by 98% for about point-one percent of the cost and the main side effects were the deaths of worms, lice and bed bugs.
If Gladys had just dished out the Ivermectin — Uttar Pradesh style — on July 5th, the outbreak would have been over in a few weeks.
Since July 18th when Indonesia cases peaked, Australian cases have grown from 31,000 to 150,000.
The only thing more scary than the Ministry of Health’s incompetence is that politicians and philanthropists in the third world have more freedom than Australian ones do. The Indonesian media is more worth watching than the Australian ABC.
At this point people are still dying who could be saved.
As David Archibald says “It means that Australia could end its covid problem anytime it wanted to at hardly any expense at all. Our government would be aware of what the Indonesians have achieved. It also means that any covid deaths from here on are state-sanctioned murder. “
The Wonder Drug That Disappeared
My summary of Ivermectin
If you only email friends one link — make it this story. It’s the biggest medical scandal since 1850— Why is a cheap safe drug being ignored? Could it be that there would be no medical emergency and no need to rush out other riskier new treatments which are still classed as “experimental” if there was a safe alternative? There are billions of reasons to ask this question but newspapers wouldn’t publish the story.
In desperation, some Americans are going to court to get rulings to order doctors to use Ivermectin on their loved ones. Even if they win, sometimes hospitals still refuse to use it on patients with few options left. One family hired a helicopter to take their mother away from intensive care in a hospital that refused to give Ivermectin (and had a happy ending). The debate is so suppressed, there are rumours the US President was treated with it in secret last year.
For peer reviewed studies read: The BIG Ivermectin Review: It may prevent 86% of Covid cases.
Ivermectin has also been used, with apparent success in India, Peru and Mexico (and so many other places). Covid cases fell in the states of India that approved Ivermectin use but rose in Tamil Nadu where it wasn’t permitted. Despite the success, India’s Health dept suddenly stopped Ivermectin use again and people in India are suing the WHO in disgust. In Peru, Ivermectin cut covid deaths by 75% in 6 weeks.
The FDA and others will say there is little evidence of success so far, but that’s a scandal in itself. Why are there no large trials? And why are other drugs like Remdesivir approved with only one trial? Ivermectin is so safe some 3.7 billion doses have already been used around the world. The inventors won a Nobel Prize for its discovery in 2015.
We’ve known it might be useful since April last year, when an Australian group searched through many cheap safe drugs looking for any that might help against Covid. The news then was “Another possible cure for coronavirus, found in sheep dip: Ivermectin”. This was just a lab study, and it suggested doses would need to be too high.
Even so, successes keep turning up in the real world? By July last year there were already signs Ivermectin could save as many as 50%. Why were large trials not started then? The UK trial is hobbled from the start.
See more here: joannenova.com.au
Dear Politicians, Stop Forcing On Us Poisonous Covid ‘Vaccines’
Dear Politicians, Stop Forcing On Us Poisonous Covid ‘Vaccines’ By Doug Brodie, Principia Scientific, 7 November 2021
Editor’s note: click on the links in the article – these present much vital supporting information.
Covid vaccines damage the immune system and cause illness and death
Dear politicians, this is to make you aware that growing numbers of the public now know that since March 2020 you have systematically used deceit and brainwashing to coerce us into complying with your constantly shifting goalposts of totally disproportionate and futile Covid rules and restrictions, imposed with callous disregard for the huge collateral damage caused.
We know that you have done this as subservient puppets to the controlling global digital-financial complex, Bill Gates-funded Big Pharma and Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum pushing through their surreptitious-in-plain-sight Great Reset initiative, an undemocratic ploy to transform the world economic system into a control-freak technocracy involving programmable digital currencies and Chinese-style social credits.
We understand the shocking reality that although the UK Covid epidemic was effectively over by June 2020 (the large spike in deaths in January 2021 was caused by the vaccine rollout), you have needlessly dragged it out in order to administer your dangerous and unnecessary experimental vaccines to the entire population, all for the appalling yet patently obvious ulterior motive of getting everyone hooked on vaccine passports which will morph into social credit digital IDs ready for the Great Reset.
We see the same dystopian strategy being coordinated by an invisible guiding hand all across the world.
You presumably didn’t expect the Covid vaccines to be so damaging and ineffective. We expect you will deviously use the current spate of vaccine-induced Covid-attributed illnesses and deaths as an excuse to extend your twisted agenda, like badly-affected Israel which is pushing for second booster jabs.
The paid for complicit mainstream media hides all of this from the general public but at least geologist TV presenter Neil Oliver has your measure! In this GB News monologue (transcript here), he more or less explicitly links the WEF’s Great Reset to your Covid machinations and the climate change charade currently playing out in Glasgow.
As he astutely concludes, “neither of these issues is about what you politicians say they are about, and it never has been”. A brave statement which could end his career with the propagandist BBC.
This email has come about from researching whether or not to take a Covid booster shot.
The outcome [an attached document] is a compilation of posts running counter to Covid orthodoxy which together reveal the full extent of the shameless political exploitation of the people on the opportunist excuse of the exaggerated Covid “crisis”. I submit that you need to study it then hang your collective heads in shame.
You are all complicit in allowing the UK to be frogmarched into an undemocratic Orwellian nightmare of deceit, censorship and coercion on the pretext of (take your pick) the politically-contrived Covid scare or the politically-contrived climate change scare.
Both scares are founded on selective science and flawed modelling yet any views contrary to the “official” narrative on either issue are ruthlessly dismissed and suppressed.
The certain outcome is that we, the little people, will end up as slaves to the unaccountable global elite.
According to the WEF’s Bond villain-like Klaus Schwab, “by 2030 you will own nothing and you will be happy”, the Great Reset quote referenced by Neil Oliver.
You urgently need to come to your senses and desist on your totalitarian Covid restrictions, especially medically-pointless “papers please” vaccine passports. (I wonder if Nicola Sturgeon even realises she is being used as a useful idiot by the globalists, who include her medically-unqualified virus advisor Devi Sridhar.)
The same applies to your delusional and pointless Net Zero pretences which clearly (surely you can’t be that stupid?) have very little to do with “tackling climate change”.
The following is a compilation of important posts running counter to establishment Covid orthodoxy which therefore have mostly not been reported by the propagandist mainstream media and so have probably not come to the attention of many of the general public.
They show how since March 2020 our immorally abusive government has systematically used deceit and brainwashing to coerce the public to comply with constantly shifting goalposts of totally disproportionate yet futile (cf. Sweden) Covid rules and restrictions imposed with callous disregard for the huge collateral damage caused, all under the aegis of the global digital-financial complex and Big Pharma pushing their surreptitious-in-plain-sight Great Reset initiative, an undemocratic ploy to totally transform the world economic system, including programmable digital currencies.
It is all based on the proven Joseph Goebbels method: “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it”.
Watch the devastating 40-minute interview of Sucharit Bhakdi, emeritus Professor of Medical Microbiology and Immunology. He lucidly explains Covid vaccination adverse reactions including blood clotting, the ticking time-bomb of antibody disease enhancement [ADE] which can strike long after the inoculations and the dreadfully skewed balance of risks to children. Selected extracts: 3:10 “All of this is really criminal”. 3:45 “What is this emergency anyway”? 4:30 “The vaccines are useless because antibodies formed in the blood are not going to protect against a virus which enters via the airways” – if so, this throws major doubt on the assertion that the vaccines reduce the risk of severe illness and death, as does this statistical analysis of NHS case data which shows that vaccine efficacy is an illusion arising from multiple confounding factors.
11:30 “Clotting in the blood vessels is always a life-threatening event”. 23:30, “If you take a third shot, it’s your own fault”. 27:00 “The authorities who have approved these vaccines should all be brought to court in The Hague”. 32:30 He declines to speculate on the motives of the authorities other than to say he “is sure there is an agenda and that it has all been planned, but he doesn’t know why and doesn’t even want to know why”.
Read or watch the Covid testimony of the eloquent Dr Peter McCullough (one of the most cited US physicians), Part 1 here (Cancelled for telling the truth, 1 hour 48 minute full video and part 1 transcript), Part 2here (The vaccines are killing people), Part 3 here (How they cooked the books), Part 4here (Malfeasance and abusing Mother Nature) and Part 5 here (We’ll beat this via natural immunity). The emotion shows when he becomes quite tearful at one point.
Watch the embedded 36-minute video in the article A carefully prepared apocalypse, in German with English subtitles, postulating that the last 18 months have been all about the Davos/WEF/UN Great Reset, a conspiracy reality (not theory) playing out in plain view. From the linked article, “This may be the most vital, cogent and succinct description you will encounter of the situation that has gripped the world since March 2020”. 21:30 first mention of “conspiracy theory”. 22:10 “constantly driving wedges between people”. 24:40 “The Great Reset, Klaus Schwab, World Economic Forum”. 29:50 a note of optimism! “The plans of the elites, the visions of Klaus Schwab are condemned to fail, most importantly because the narrative of a deadly virus cannot be sustained”. 31:10 audience applauds this conclusion. Abraham Lincoln … you can’t fool all of the people all of the time, the truth will out. 35:25 “We need to fight against them by consistently exposing their blatant lies”.
Talking of lies, Dr Mike Yeadon is a retired chief scientist at Pfizer who knows what he is talking about and has no axe to grind when he says “the entire pandemic narrative is a web of lies”. Read this article by renowned US physician Dr Joseph Mercola for details of what Dr Yeadon has to say, for example “None of the key themes that you hear talked about – from asymptomatic transmission to top-up vaccines (i.e. booster shots) – not one of those things is supported by the science”. Sadly we don’t hear much from Dr Yeadon any more as he has been censored by Big Tech and has reportedly left the UK to work in the USA with a campaigning group of independent doctors and scientists.
Our propagandist NHS has urged pregnant women to take the Covid vaccine when they must know that pregnant women were specifically excluded from the vaccine trials because of the risks of excessive harm, confirmed by the testimonies of McCullough, Bhakdi and others that vaccination poses very real dangers to the unborn child. The 7th October Vaccine Safety Update based on the UK Yellow Card vaccine adverse reaction reporting (which severely under-reports reality) lists 590 suspected vaccine-induced spontaneous abortions and 12 stillborn deaths to date.
The supposedly independent Office for National Statistics (ONS) recently acted disgracefully as a government propaganda unit by using dud statistics to paint a fake “pandemic of the unvaccinated“ scare (like blaming a medicine’s ineffectiveness on those who haven’t taken it), claiming that just 1% of Covid deaths were in the vaccinated when PHE data showed the true figure for August was 70%. This skulduggery was exposed by this article and, surprisingly, by US Senator Ron Johnson who is clearly frustrated because the secretive, conspiring US authorities do not release such data.
Watch the blatantly dishonest Big Pharma argument put out by globalist Tony Blair, starts at 14:30: “If you catch Covid because you are unvaccinated, you could pass it on to someone who is vaccinated who might die because they suffer a co-morbidity”, i.e. the scapegoat unvaxxed must be vaccinated to protect the vaxxed. The same argument will no doubt be used on getting boosters.
My response: even if you are vaccinated you can catch Covid and pass it on to someone who has been vaccinated because the vaccines don’t prevent infection or transmission. In any case the vaccines are useless as antibodies formed in the blood are not going to protect against a virus which enters via the airways [ref. Bhakdi 4:30]. It is clear that the vaccines are killing a great many people [ref. McCulloch and items 10 and 11 below]. A further argument against mass vaccination in the middle of a pandemic is that it encourages the evolution of vaccine-resistant variants [ref. McCullough Part 4]. Coercing a Covid-recovered person to take the vaccine is doubly unethical as it can cause harm [ref. McCullough Part 5]. Informed consent to understanding the risks of taking the vaccine is impossible as the vaccine trials are not finished. Coercion vitiates informed consent.
Using similarly-warped Tony Blair logic, Boris Johnson has admitted the vaccine “doesn’t protect you against catching the disease, and it doesn’t protect you against passing it on, so now is the time to get your booster”. From the article: “But why will a booster be any better? Why is it so important to prevent transmission and infection through boosters anyway, when protection against serious illness and death is holding up well and that’s all that really matters? What now is the point of vaccine passports and mandates? Why sack hundreds of thousands of care home workers and health care staff who decline vaccination, most of whom have served faithfully throughout the pandemic, if vaccination makes no difference to how infectious you are and so does not protect others”? My answer: He is taking us for fools: it is clearly a ploy to get everyone hooked on vaccine passports which will morph into social credit digital IDs, essential prerequisites for the Davos/WEF Great Reset.
Read the article Covid-19 deaths rose rapidly after vaccine rollout in 40+ countries. Watch its chilling animation produced by statistics expert Joel Smalley (in country alphabetic order, UK at 1:34) which clearly implicates the vaccine as the cause of these sudden deaths as the temporal uniformity of so many such sad events all around the world could not have been be due to coincidence. The McCullough testimony confirms that 50% of [US] deaths among the infirm with impaired immune systems occur within 2 days of the vaccination, rising to 80% within a week.
It doesn’t need the words of McCullough and Bhakdi et al to see that the vaccines are ineffective and, on balance, possibly worse than useless. Anyone can see that the claims of untrustworthy politicians like Tony Blair, David Mellor, Sajid Javid or Hillary Clinton that the vaccines are wonderful are totally unfounded. This is obvious from a timeline graph of daily UK Covid-attributed deaths such as from Worldometers/UK or the following from Joel Smalley including the vaccination timeline:
Editor’s note: The BBC dropped David Bellamy when he declared his climate skepticism, so it wouldn’t surprise me to see Neil Oliver get the same treatment.
CDC Reports 28x More Fully Vaxxed Than Unvaxxed Hospitalized With COVID
CDC Reports 28x More Fully Vaxxed Than Unvaxxed Hospitalized With COVID By Kenneth Richard, Principia Scientific, 5 November 2021
Editor’s note: Click on link above to see the graphics in the original article.
A new CDC study (inadvertently?) finds 28 times more fully vaccinated patients (5,213) were hospitalized with COVID from June to September than the unvaccinated with prior infection (189) in nine U.S. states.
The CDC was apparently hoping this study would demonstrate the superiority of vaccination relative to natural immunity from a prior infection so they could compel more Americans to get vaccinated. It may have backfired.
Out of 201,269 people hospitalized with “COVID-19-like illness” from January to September (2021) in 9 states, just 1,020 (0.5 percent) of the hospitalizations occurred in unvaccinated people previously infected with COVID. This is a remarkably small number considering the CDC has estimated 120.2 million Americans (36.8% of the US population) had already been infected with COVID by late May.
Out of these 1,020 unvaccinated COVID patients landing in the hospital from January to September, 89 (8.7 percent) had tested positive for COVID a second time. The CDC interpreted this to mean natural immunity was less protective against re-infection with symptomatic COVID than vaccination because the percentage of infected fully vaccinated people in the hospital was 5.1 percent, or 1.7 times less.
But the rather hidden internals of the paper reveal a remarkable statistic: there were 27.6 times more (5,213 vs. 189) fully vaccinated than unvaccinated patients with COVID who needed to be hospitalized from June to September.
Considering the prevalence of infection in the U.S. (probably 40-45 percent of the U.S. population had been infected by June to September if prevalence was 37 percent by late May), there is little likelihood there were 28 times more people vaccinated than already infected.
This would appear to contradict the very vaccination-reduces-hospitalization conclusion the CDC had intended to emphasize in the first place.
UK: 90 Percent Of New Infections And 89 Percent Of Deaths Over 70 Are In The Fully Vaccinated
During weeks 38 to 41 (October), 2021, the UK Health Security Agency reports there were 117,882 of 130,904 (90 percent) new COVID cases identified in people aged 40 to 49 years old and fully vaccinated.
And the fully vaccinated were 2.2 times more likely to be infected with COVID (1,731.3 vs. 772.9 new cases per 100,000) than the unvaccinated in the 40-49 age group. Also, the fully vaccinated were about 2 times more likely to be infected in age groups 50-59, 60-69, and 70-79. It was only in the under 30 age groups that the unvaccinated had higher infection rates than the vaccinated.
The latest report for weeks 39 to 42 indicates 2,333 of 2,621 (89 percent) COVID deaths were in the fully vaccinated. Again, that’s nearly 9 of every 10 deaths.
This death percentage is slightly lower than the percentage of 70+ fully vaccinated (more than 90 percent), and thus the UKHSA has emphasized that the unvaccinated are more at risk with regard to probabilities. But this is little consolation in defending vaccine effectiveness when 89 percent of those dying are fully vaccinated.
Image Source: UK Health Security Agency
Three Studies Find Vaccine Effectiveness Vanishes To Zero Percent After 5-7 Months
In a study on vaccine effectiveness in hundreds of thousands of Qatar residents we learn that protection against infection peaks at 72.1 percent 4 to 5 weeks after the second dose, and then it rapidly declines to 0 percent (i.e., no more protection than the unvaccinated) within 140 days, or 20 weeks and later.
Image Source: Chemaitelly Et Al., 2021
Another study analyzed 11,889 infections in Israel and found infectiousness protection among the fully vaccinated “vanished” to the point there was no distinguishing the vaccinated from the unvaccinated within 180 days.
“[T]he viral load effectiveness declines with time post vaccination, significantly decreasing already after 3 months and effectively vanishing after about six months.”
Image Source: Levine-Tiefenbrun Et Al., 2021
A nation-wide study of Sweden’s mass vaccination campaign determined that vaccine effectiveness fell from 92 percent to 47 percent within 121-180 days after the second shot, and then “from day 211 and onwards no effectiveness could be detected.”
Image Source: Nordström Et Al., 2021
A disturbing study of 582 vaccine recipients (health care workers) found 48.4 percent were infected with COVID within 4 weeks after their first shot, and 25.3 percent were infected with COVID within 3 months after their second shot.
It’s as if these vaccines offer no protection at all.
Image Source: Ujjainiya Et Al., 2021
Natural Immunity From A Prior Infection Is Better Than Vaccines
In contrast to the rapidly-waning protection offered by COVID’s “leaky” vaccines, a collection of 96 studies (as of 1 November) and counting compiled by an epidemiologist and 5 other MDs affirm a prior COVID infection (i.e., natural immunity) offers more and longer-lasting protection than vaccines do.
For example, according to a compendium of 54 studies involving over 12 million people, those who have already been infected with COVID are re-infected at a rate of only 0.2 percent (1 in 500) in the next 8 months after infection.
Image Source: Chivese Et Al., 2021
See more here: notrickszone.com
- 100% of Deaths Following COVID-19 Shots are From Only 5% if the batches By Brian Shilhavy, Editor, Health Impact News, 3 November 2021
- COVID19 is merely influenza rebranded By richieallen.co.uk, principia-scientifica.com , 30 October 2021
- All You Need To Know About COVID19 Vaccine Safety By Steve Kirsch, Principia Scientific, 26 October 2021
- https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/report/ By David Johnsorensen & Dr Vladimir Zelenko MD, Version 1, September 2021
- NZ PM plans apartheid, vaxxed and not vaxxed By Lance Johnson, Natural News, 27 October 2021
- The Masked Ball Of Covid Cowardice Written by tabletmag.com, 14 October 2021
- The Vaccine Death Report, 13 October 2021 By David John Sorensen & Dr Vladimir Zelenko MD
- Canadian doctors explain their concern about Covid regulations By a group of concerned doctors in Canada, 11 September 2021
- The non-existent virus, an explosive interview with Christine Massey By Jon Rappoport, 8 October 2021
- The Vaccines Are 1000% More Deadly than COVID-19 By Editor, cairnsnews.org 7 October 2021
- 30 facts you NEED to know, Your Covid Cribsheet By Kit Knightly, from off-guardian.org, via Principia Scientific, 1 October 2021
- The Australian Government Response to COVID Should Trouble You By Chris MacIntosh, International Man, 25 September 2021
- Everything you wanted to know about Covid genocide By Martin Geddes, 20 September 2021
- Human Rights on health From RightsFreedoms.wordpress.com, 18 September 2021
- Scanning & Transmission Electron Microscopy Reveals Graphene Oxide in CoV-19 Vaccines, complete article By Robert O Young CPC, MSc, Dsc, 14 September 2021
- International Team Of Scientists Confirm Presence Of Toxins In COVID Jabs From everydayconcerned.net, via principia-scientific.com, 10 September 2021
- Ultimate Proof Covid-19 Was Planned To Create New World Order By James Fetzer, from principia-scientific.com, 5 September 2021
- EVIDENCE OF GENOCIDE. Coronavirus PCR TestingBy Ariyana Love, posted on State of the Nation, 4 September 2021
- The CDC,FDA confess the PCR Test was false By Jon Rappoport, NoMoreFakeNews.com, 3 September 2021
- The medical-industrial complex, like the military-industrial complex, is a threat to democracy By Rachel Marsden, RT.com, 2 September 2021
- Bombshell. PCR tests can’t identify Delta Variant, it’s all fiction By Jon Rappoport, nomorefakenews.com, 1 September 2021
- Submission alleging World Governments complicit in genocide and crimes against humanity From Editor, cairnsnews.org, 31 August 2021
- Darwin protesters placed under tribal law – tell Covid cops to go jump From Editor CairnsNews.org, 30 August 2021
- CONFIRMED. Graphene Oxide Main Ingredient In Covid Shots By Dr. Ariyana Love, ND, 29 August 2021
- Are Viruses The Cause Or Effect Of Disease, Or Are They Even Real By John O’Sullivan, principia-scientific.com, 12 June 2021
- COVID19. Louis Pasteur’s Junk Science Germ Theory By John O’Sullivan, principia-scientific.com, 23 August 2021
- How to Crush a Covid VAXport Regime From Humansarefree.com, via State of the Nation, 22 August 2021
- Australian Govt To Forcibly Vaccinate 24,000 Children Without Consent From PrincipiaScientific.com, 21 August 2021
- Covid Medical Network, Australia. First Do No Harm, 210815 From Covid Network of Australian Doctors and Professionals, 15 August 2021
- No accounting for Covid-dumb fearmongering By Adam Creighton, 10 August 2021
- Covid is an infodemic By Alexandra Bruce, via Cairnsnews, 9 August 2021
- ON FREEDOM, LOST IN AUSTRALIA Speech by Australian Senator Malcolm Roberts, 4 August 2021
- World Order By Human Are Free, posted on State of the Nation, 15 July 2021
- Twenty-Year Genetic Trail Behind Covid’s Creation Written by conservativewoman.co.uk, 15 July 2021
- Open Letter To UK Politicians On COVID Skullduggery By Doug Brodie, Principia-scientific.com, 9 July 2021
- How A Royal Tragedy Echoes Today’s Fake Pandemic By John O’Sullivan, Principia Scientific, 5 July 2021
- Doctor’s Damning Legal Letter On NHS COVID Misconduct Published on July 3, 2021
- Indian Bar Association Sues WHO Scientist By Brian Shilhavy, 2 July 2021
- Whistleblowers at CDC Claim 50,000 Americans Dead From Experimental COVID Injection By Leo Hohmann, Saturday, 27 June 2021
- COVID Vaccines Have Already Killed 50,000 Americans By Debra Heine, (henrymakow.com), June 18, 2021
- Covid Vaccines – Exercise Extreme Prudence Written by the-pipeline.org, 19 June 2021
- Latest Data Shows No Excess All Causes Deaths Globally In 2020 Written by coronanews123.wordpress.com, 17 June 2021
- Update On Legal Proceedings Against The CDC, WHO, & Davos Group By Alexandra Bruce, 15 June 2021
- The COVID vaccine and depopulation By Jon Rappoport, 15 June 2021
- COVID is a psyop designed to change you and your nation From cairnsnews, 4 June 2021
- How Did A Disease With No Symptoms Take Over The World From lockdownsceptics.org, 29 May 2021
- Understanding the fake pandemic By S.D. Wells, Naturalmews.com, 27 May 2021
- Huge Lawsuits Coming Against COVID Fraudsters Written by thenewamerican.com, 20 May 2021
- RT-PCR Tests 90%+ false positives Written by theburingplatform.com 17 May 2021
- THE COVID-19 VACCINE KILL SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD By Patrick J. McShay, posted on State of the Nation, 11 May 2021
- Natural approaches to fix ‘covid-19’ and other viruses By Mike Adams, NaturalNews.com, 10 May 2021
- COVID-Vaccinated Can ‘Shed’ Spike Protein, Harming Unvaccinated By ampprojec.org, principia-scientific.com, 8 May 2021
- The Truth About The ‘Covid Crisis’ In India By lockdownsceptics.org, 27 April 2021
MAGIC. Seasonal Flu Doesn’t Exist Anymore, Only COVID-19 By S.D.Wells, HAF, 22 April 2021
- NIH Stanford Study Proves Face Masks Worthless Against Covid By americanconservativemovement.com, 22 April 2021
- 18 Reasons I Won’t Be Getting a COVID Vaccine By Christian Elliot, The Defender, 19 April 2021
- Doctors, Aussie MP Battle Pharma mafia for anti-COVID drugs that work By Editor, CairnsNews, 17 April 2021
- Vaccine Passports were in place in 2018 By greenmedinfo.com , 8 April 2021
- Why do so many refuse to take the COVID vaccine By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, 3 April 2021
- The Covid Vaccine Is a Weapon of Mass Destruction By Gary D. Barnett, March 31, 2021
- WHO confirm Covid-19 PCR test is flawed By Prof Michel Chossudovsky, via CairnsNews, 30 March 2021
- CLIMATE CHANGE, COVID-19, AND THE GREAT RESET By Allan M.R. MacRae, 21 March 2021
- HIV,AIDS Parallels to the COVID Hoax By Jon Rappoport, 10 March 2021
- Sky News Host nails it, Socialism on a Global Scale Zerohedge 1 March 2021
- CV19 vaccine article 210227 MRNA Covid Vaccines: A Risk-Benefit Analysis
- What They Said About Lockdowns Before 2020 By Amelia Janaskie, via The American Institute for Economic Research, 15 Jan 2021
- COVID-19 Un-Explained By Larry Romanoff, 17 December 2020
- German Lawyers Initiate Class-Action Coronavirus Litigation By
- Joseph Mercola, Mercola.com, 13 December 2020
- The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetuated on an Unsuspecting Public By Joseph Mercola, 11 December 2020
- Real death statistics same as previous years From Health Impact News, 1 December 2020
- Plandemic is over From Zerohedge 25 November 2020
- Medical-Political Complex is Corrupt & Suppressing Science By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, 22 November 2020
- The COVID-19 RT-PCR Test. How To Mislead All Humanity By Dr Pascal Sacre, Global Research, Zerohedge, 7 November 2020
- The fall of Britain By Laurence Fox, Spiked Online, 7 November 2020
- We Are Pawns In A Bigger Game Than We Realize By Chris
- Martenson, PeakProsperity.com, 1 November 2020
- Fear Secures Obedience in COVID-19 War By Dr Joseph Mercola, 27 October 2020
- The science is in, and its tainted by its own prejudice By Nick Cater, The Australian, 26 October 2020
- Coronavirus. Health fascism has consumed human rights By Adam Creighton, The Australian, 20 October 2020
- World Doctors Alliance. We Do Not Have A Medical Pandemic By Arjun Walia, 20 October 2020
- Stop all lockdown measures immediately, 16 October 2020
- Australian Media Finally Calls Out Davos Great Reset Agenda Via 21stCenturyWire.com, 14 October 2020
- NY TIMES. Up to 90% Who’ve Tested COVID-Positive Wrongly Diagnosed By Michael Thau, JamesFetzerblog, 8 October 2020
- Proof That The Pandemic Was Planned & With Purpose By Dr James Fetzer, Principia International, 5 October 2020
- The Absurdity of Covid Cases By Jeff Deist, Mises Institute, 3 October 2020
- Becoming Pod People By Henry Makow, PhD, 29 September 2020
- Ron Paul. Question The Science and Go To the Gulag By Ron Paul, via the Ron Paul Institute, 29 September 2020
- German Minister Admits Lockdown Will Kill More Than COVID-19 Does By Steve Watson, via Summit News, Zerohedge, 27 September 2020
- Victoria Australia’s creeping totalitarianism By Helen Buybiski, RT news, 25 September 2020
- How we have been lied to so dramatically about masks By Daniel Horowitz, The Blaze, 22 September 2020
- We shut up shop for a coronavirus that was unlikely to kill us By Adam Creighton, The Australian, 22 September 2020
- Australian state of Victoria is now a police state By Janet Albrechtesen, The Australian, 13 September 2020
- The Evidence Keeps Piling up. Lockdowns Don’t Work By Ryan McMaken, Mises Institute, 11 September 2020
- Safety protocols for sex. And zoos. It’s Covidiculous By Adam Creighton, The Australian, 8 September 2020
- Victoria, Australia. Nothing short of fascism By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 6 September 2020
- The Catastrophe Of Lockdown Nation By Anthony Davies and James Harrigan, via The American Institute for Economic Research, from Zerohedge, 20 September 2020
- Lockdown has gone from a massive mistake to a historic crime By Dennis Prager, Herland Report, 5 September 2020
- An important message from our leaders about COVID-19 By Jon Rappoport, 4 September 2020
- Local doctor Thomas Borody may have breakthrough coronavirus cure From TheLand-Downunder.com, 30 August 2020
- UK Govt Scientist, Lockdown Was A Monumental Mistake On A Global Scale By Paul Joseph Watson, via Summit News, from Zerohedge, 27 August 2020
- Effective Vaccine Unlikely By Steven Mosher, Zerohedge, 22 August 2020
- Lockdowns, Coronavirus, and Banks. Following the Money By Prof Anthony Hall, American Herald Tribune, 13 August 2020
- Are influenza cases in Australia recorded as COVID-19 By Brian Jones, via the Editor cairnsnews, 9 August 2020
- So this is how democracy ends By Andrew Bolt, Herald Sun, 6 August 2020
- Dr Judy Mikovits slams Covid testing as “80% false positives” By Alexandra Bruce, Cairnsnews, 5 August 2020
- The Key to Defeating COVID-19 Already Exists. We Need to Start Using It By Harvey Risch, 4 August 2020
- Are You Loving Your Servitude By Jim Quinn, via The Burning Platform blog, 3 August 2020
- Sweden. The One Covid-19 Chart That Matters By Mike Whitney, The Unz Review, 28 July 2020
- REAL SCIENCE DOES NOT BACK COVID-19 CLAIMSFrom WorldAffairsBrief, 26 July 2020
- The COVID Panic Is a Lesson in Using Statistics to Get Your Way in Politics By Ryan McMaken, Mises Institute, 25 July 2020
- The Downfall of Humanity By Gary D. Barnett, Lew Rockwell, 24 July 2020
- 30 Facts About Covid-19 From HumanAreFree.com, 17 July 2020
- Looks Like Sweden Was Right After All By Mike Whitney, via Unz Review, 12 July 2020
- A stock-take of New Zealand’s management of Covid-19 By Dr Muriel Newman, NZ Centre for Political Research, 10 July 2020
- Read it and weep. Sorry tale of a Covid catastrophe By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 6 July 2020
- The Brave New Normal By CJ Hopkins, anti-empire.com, 2 July 2020
- The lockdown is causing so many deaths Interview with Dr Malcolm Kendrick, Spiked Online, 27 June 2020
- Coronavirus. Too many ‘experts’ were crying wolf over COVID-19 By Judith Sloan, The Australian, 25 June 2020
- Coronavirus – how the US took leave of its senses From HumansAreFree, 21 June 2020
- Doug Casey on How Fake Science is Used as Propaganda By Doug Casey, Internationalman.com, 18 June 2020
- Coronavirus. Inflated pandemic estimates weaken climate forecasts By Adam Creighton, The Australian, 17 June 2020
- NY BAR(R) ASSOCIATION ADVOCATES MANDATORY COVID-19 … By Joseph P. Farrell, 13 June 2020
- THE COVID-19 “PANDEMIC” By Andrew Johnson, 9 June 2020
- GERMAN INTERIOR MINISTRY COVID 19 REPORT RAISES SERIOUS ISSUES By Joseph P. Farrell, 4 June 2020
- Global vaccine passport coming soon for you By Editor, Cairnsnew, 4 June 2020
- Evidence that Covid-19 is a Bioweapon By Stefan Stanford, AllNewsPipeline, 29 May 2020
- Virtually no evidence to justify lockdowns By Ryan McMaken, The Mises Institute, 28 May 2020
- Mandatory vaccinations, biometric identification and digital payments coming soon By Alexandra Bruce, via CairnsNew, 28 May 2020
- COVID VACCINE. WHAT ELSE COULD THEY PUT IN THE SHOT By Jon Rappoport, Infowars.com, 27 May 2020
- The idea of ‘social distancing’ came from a 14-year-old’s scientific study By Jeffrey A. Tucker, 26 May 2020
- COVID-19 lockdowns are ruining economies By John Rofe, 20 May 2020
- How will history judge our coronavirus lockdown By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 18 May 2020
- Today’s Covid Dictators Dishonour Heroes of Past Generations By Tom Harris, Jay Lehr, The Heartland Institute, 17 May 2020
- Trump to enforce coronavirus vaccine for all By Mike Adams, Natural News, 15 May 2020
- ‘Social Distancing’ Is Snake Oil, Not Science By William Sullivan, American Thinker, 13 May 2020
- Make the Lie Big. This time, Coronavirus by Jeff Thomas, InternationalMan.com, 12 May 2020
- The Cost of Big Pharma’s Covid-19 Vaccine Will Be Paid in Lives and in Billions of Dollars By Paul Craig Roberts, 11 May 2020
- Ex-Czech President Václav Klaus Warns We’re on the Path to Huxley’s “Brave New World” By Claudio Grasse, Anti-Empire.com, 10 May 2020
- The Washington Times, Coronavirus Hype Biggest Political Hoax In History By Cheryl K. Chumley, The Washington Post, 6 May 2020
- Professor Neil Ferguson, And The Idiot Presidents And Prime Ministers Who Believe His Computer Predictions By Jon Rappoport, from LewRockwell.com, 5 May 2020
- Dr. Montagnier Shines New Light on COVID-19 and The Future of Medicine By Matthew J.L. Ehret, Veterans Today, 4 May 2020
- UK elites’ Covid-19 PROJECT FEAR has worked By Norman Lewis, 4 May 2020
- Nobel Prize winner who discovered HIV says coronavirus was definitely released from Wuhan lab, contains HIV DNA By Ethan Huff, Natural News, 1 May 2020
- AN OPEN LETTER TO NZ PM ADERN RE COVID-19 28 April 2020
- Bill Gates Discusses Vaccinating ‘7 Billion Healthy People’ In Order To ‘Return To Normal’ By Phillip Schneider, Waking Times, 26 April 2020
- Poor decisions on the coronavirus make tough problems worse By Terry McCrann, The Australian, 25 April 2020
- Coronavirus. Why I won’t be signing up to the PM’s contact-tracing app By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 22 April 2020
- What if the lockdown was a giant mistake By Ron Paul, 21 April 2020
- The great 2009 Swine Flu ‘pandemic’ fraud By Jon Rappoport, 17 April 2020
- A cure worse than the disease Peter Andrews, RT.com, 16 April 2020
- Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda. A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination By Robert F. Kennedy Jr. 15 April 2020
- Seasonal flu kills many more than Covid-19, yet nobody talks about it By Hanne Nabintu Herland, Herland Report, 12 April 2020
- Northern Italy’s Economy Is Highly Integrated with China’s By Philip Giraldi, Strategic Culture Foundation, 11 April 2020
- The New and Improved Propaganda by Jeff Thomas, Internationalman.com, 7 April 2020
- The Real Reason for the New Cold War with Russia Interview with Vladimir Pozner by International Man, 4 April 2020
- The Biggest Fraud in History is Happening Right Before Our EyesBy Gary D. Barnett, LewRockwell.com, 1 April 2020
- The Great Hysteria Pandemic By John Lee, from AntiEmpire.com, 29 March 2020
- Coronavirus. It will be unhealthy to ignore the cost of all this By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 27 March 2020
- Covid-19 Panic Reaffirms Humans Are Hostages to Media and Their Own Lizard Brain By Claudio Grass, antiempire.com, 27 February 2020
- Assange’s Persecution Has Exposed Media Depravity The World Over By Caitlin Johnstone, 22 February 2020
- The Geopolitics Of Biological Weapons Part 1: A Useful And Timely Factual Overview. Part 2: Efficiency & Deployment
- New Zealand is allowing apartheid by stealth By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR, 3 February 2020
- Prison Inmates More Ethical Than Western Media and Governments By Caitlin Johnstone, 25 January 2020
- The US Police StateBy Lawrence Ferlinghetti, via Zerohedge, 23 January 2020
- Putin Has Purged The West From The KremlinBy Tom Luongo, via Zerohedge, 18 January 2020
- Why Everything is Fucked By Caitlin Johnstone, 22 December 2019
- Barack Obama birth certificate By Richard R. Siverlieb, US Attorney at Law, 14 December 2019
- Are Women Destroying Academia. Probably By Lance Welton, The UNZ Review, 27 November 2019
- Now Assange is safely locked up, Sweden drops its “investigation” By Caitlin Johnstone, 20 November 2019
- Hong Kong mob protesters rule the streets By Hedley Thomas, The Australian, 19 November 2019
- Scientists Discover That The Heart & Brain Respond To Future Events – Before They Happen By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, 20 October 2019
- Is Iran really the world’s biggest exporter of terrorism By Professor Ian Hall, American Herald Tribute Editor, 13 October 2019
- Yemen Houthis defeat three brigades of Saudi Arabian army By Frederico Pieraccini, American Herald Tribune, 1 October 2019
- Vacancies for True Blue Leaders By Brigadier George Mansford, 29 September 2019
- Why Google’s “quantum supremacy” means the end of encryption security for cryptocurrency, military, finance and personal communications By Mike Adams, Natural News, 23 September 2019
- ‘Woke’ religion filling the void in modern societies The Australian editorial, 17 September 2019
- Nostalgia, recalling the golden age of rock music By Damon Linker, The Week, 31 August 2019
- How to Make Sense of Foreign Protests, Conflicts and UprisingsBy Caitlin Johnstone, American Herald Tribune, 29 August 2019
- Latest Australian Foreign Policy Venture in the Middle East a Symptom of a Much Wider Problem By James O’Neill, American Herald Tribune, 23 August 2019
- Hong Kong In Crosshairs Of Global Power StruggleBy Kevin Zeese and Margaret Flowers, via ConsortiumNews.com
- Will Ukraine return to popular rule, or will the NeoNazis-oligarchs prevail By The Saker, 15 August 2019
- Prince Charles. Is the king you would choose By Tom Bower, Daily Mail, 27 July 2019
- MH17 Evidence Tampering Revealed by MalaysiaBy John Helmer, CheckpointAsia.net, 24 July 2019
- About Russia and Putin By Israel Shamir, CheckpointAsia.com, 17 July 2019
- Putin Is Right, Liberalism Is Dead, So What Will Replace It By Dmitry Orlov, 7 July 2019
- The West’s Trumped-Up Hatred of Iran Serves The Zionist Dream of a Greater Israel Dominating the Middle East By Stuart Littlewood, The American Tribune, 2 June 2019
- Everything About the BBC,CNN Account of Tiananmen Square Is a Lie By Godfree Roberts, CheckPoint Asia, 4 June 2019
- Always looking on the bright side of life By Ruth Ostrow, The Australian, 3 June 2019
- The continuing cover-up of the health consequences of 5G By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, 26 May 2019
- Who is going to run a perfect world By John Rappoport, The Matrix Revealed, 23 May 2019
- Former Prime Minister Paul Keating referred to the Australian intelligence agencies as nutters By James O’Neill, American Herald Tribute, 12 May 2019
- How did our nation, Australia, sink to this By Andrew Clennell, The Australian, 9 May 2019
- The Bolshevik Revolution’s Jewish Soul From William, Defend Europa, 7 May 2019
- Why Venezuela Is a Threat to The Neo-colonial World-System By Dr. Charles McKelvey, American Herald Tribune, 4 May 2019
- The madness of nuclear deterrence By Mikhail Gorbachev, The Wall Street Journal, 1 May 2019
- The Martyrdom of St. Julian of Wikileaks By Dmitry Orlov, 29 April 2019
- Who killed the John F Kennedy, his brother Robert and his son John By Laurent Guyenot, 24 April 2019
- Russia Warns Bolton ‘Monroe Doctrine’ Remarks Are Insulting to Latin America By Andre Vltchek, American Herald Tribute, 23 April 2019
- When philosophy goes begging in society By Jon Rappoport, nomorefakenews.com, 19 April 2019
- The Legal Narrative Funnel That’s Being Used To Extradite Assange By Caitlin Johnstone, American Herald Tribune, 17 April 2019
- Assange Arrest, Ecuador and UK, Bullied by US, Throw WikiLeaks Founder to the Dogs By Makia Freeman, ToolsForFreedom.com 13 April 2019
- Kill Them Over There, Not Here, Please By Jeremy Salt, American Herald Tribune, 22 March 2019
- Assessment of the Middle East and North Africa situations and futures Interview with Adbel Bari Atwan, American Herald Tribune, 19 March 2019
- President Putin’s address to Russia’s National Assembly Authored by Dmitry Orlov via Russia Insider, 13 March 2019
- Putin Is the Preeminent Statesman of Our Time John Chuckman, 9 March 2019
- Shining a light on the endlessly divisive social conflicts By John Anderson, The Australian, 25 February 2019
- “The war on Venezuela is built on lies” By John Pilger, 24 February 2019
- Venezuala, historic and current issues, and solutions Interview with Michael Hudson, The Saker, 11 February 2019
- The Intolerable Scourge Of Fake Capitalism From Zerohedge, 18 November 2018
- The cultural world changed with Professor Jordan PetersonBy Judy Stove, Quadrant Online, 29 October 2018
- Mainstream media, journalism is dead By John Pilger, via ConsortiumNews.com. 22 September 2018
- Norway Officials Admit They Knew Nothing About Libya But Joined Regime Change Efforts Anyway From Zerohedge, 20 September 2018
- Serena, that cartoon, and the truth about bigotry By Brendan O’Neill, Spikes Online, 15 September 2018
- How the Swedish model is collapsing under the weight of Muslim immigrants By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 14 September 2018
- Doug Casey On China’s Exploitation Of Africa An interview with Doug Casey, CaseyReasearch.com, 4 September 2018
- Abraham Lincoln, the myth is destroyed By Thomas DiLorenzo, 2 September 2018
- Sanction Mania vs. Russia By Stephen F. Cohen, 17 August 2018
- How to restore Australia’s status as the ‘Lucky Country’ Senator Fraser Anning’s first speech
- How the rot started in Australian business By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 13 August 201
- Vladimir Putin’s Russia, the real story From State of the Nation, 5 November 2014
- Breakout from the controlled ordinary mind By Jon Rappoport, , 17 July 2018
- The official Skripal story must be a false flag botch-up By Craig Murray, craigmurray.org, 15 July 2018
- The infinite power of imagination By Jon Rappoport, 1 July 2018
- Why Norway’s prison system is so successful By Christina Sterbenz, Business Insider, 12 December 2014
- Universities are failing our society By Julian Tomlinson, The Cairns Post, 21 June 2018
- Bringing Julian Assange HomeBy John Pilger, via GlobalResearch.ca, 18 June 2018
- Mass shootings and psychiatric drugs, the connection By Jon Rappoport, nomorefakenews.com, 13 June 2018
- The positive power of imagination By Jon Rappoport, 3 May 2018
- It’s not all bad news – indeed the news gets even better By Bjorn Lomborg, The Australian, 30 April 2018
- The manipulation of history, and brainwashing By Paul Craig Roberts, 19 April 2018
- Lies And Propaganda Started Nearly Every War In US History By John Vibes, Freedom Post, 15 April 2018
- Turns out Australians are real stars at cheating. By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 4 April 2018
- Skripal poison saga just another episode in West’s propaganda campaign to corral Russia By Finian Cunningham, 30 March
- What Happened To The West I Was Born In? By The Saker, 28 March 2018
- The real Prince Charles, heir to the British throne By Tom Bower, the Daily Mail, 18 March 2018
- The good old days By Fred Reed, LewRockwell.com, 27 February 2018
- Listening is good for our soul By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 24 February 2018
- The British-American coup that ended Australian independence By John Pilger, 20 February 2018 (repeat of article from 23 Oct 2014)
- What I Learned in the Peace Corps in Africa, Trump Is Right By Karin McQuillan, American Thinker, 17 January
- Elites beware, a populist tidal wave looms By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 23 January 2018
- The Persecution of Julian Assange By Paul Craig Roberts, 13 January 2018
- Has the US-Israeli-UK War with Iran officially started From The Freedom Articles, 10 January 2018
- Milo Yiannopoulos is a threat to leaders of the outrage industry By The Mocker, The Australian, 1 January 2018
- Can’t You See War On The Horizon? By Paul Craig Roberts. 29 November 2017
- Saudi Arabia gets its first real government By David Goldman, Spengler, 9 November 2017
- How the Nazis won the war By Makia Freeman, Editor of alternative media, 7 November 2017
- Blame parents for Generation Meh By Teresa Mull, The Australian, 28 Oct 2017
- The Top 10 Characteristics of Highly Evolved Beings By Jeff, guest author for HumansAreFree.com, 18 October 2017
- Communist barbarians led to genocide By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 9 October 2017
- Speech on Muslim immigrant issues in Australia By Pauline Hanson, leader of Australian party One Nation, 9 August 2017
- The Greatest Speech Ever Written From HumansAreFree, 24 September 2017
- Burqa message, Julian Tomlinson, 170824 By Julian Tomlinson, Cairns Post, 24 August 2017
- North Korea, The Great Deception By Christopher Black, 12 August 2017
- Physical material ‘matter’ is not the only reality By Arjun Walia, 3 August 2017
- The UN doesn’t like this free, liberal world By Jennifer O’riel, The Australian, 31 July 2017
- The right to die, a human right By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 26 July 2017
- The Venezuelan Economic crisis, corruption not socialism By Makia Freeman, 11 July 2017
- The silence of our friends A salutary reminder of the dangers of ignoring fanatics, 7 July 2017
- Understanding terrorism By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 6 June 2017
- Understanding blockchain, beyond the banks By Gerald Celente, for Daily Reckoning, Australia, 3 June 2017
- Time to confront local Islamists, this is war By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 29 May 2017
- Media’s choice is between truth and propaganda By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 22 May 2017
- New Zealand is bringing in apartheid by stealth By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR Weekly, 7 May 2017
- Forget talk of clouds and cuckoos, Australia is in strife By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 25 April 2017
- Is It Time to Break Up Google By Jonathan Taplin, 23 April
- When Government Evil Triumphs, Freedom Falls By John Whitehead, The Rutherford Institute, 5 April 2017
- People aren’t rejecting truth, they’re rejecting the values of the elites By Frank Furedi, Spiked Review, 3 April 2017
- Forget the candles, values are on the line By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 29 March 2017
- David Rockefeller Was Obsessed With Eugenics and Globalism From the Corbett Report, 23 March 2017
- The Collapse of Trust in the West Paul Craig Roberts, 21 March 2017
- Open Letter to the Brave People of Greece By Peter Koenig, 16 March 2017
- The collapse of Western civilization 2013 speech by President Putin, repeated, 13 March 2017
- Washington’s Benevolent Mask Is Disintegrating Paul Craig Roberts, 8 March 2017
- The world has gone mad By Vern Gowdie on the Gold Coast, 4 March 2017
- How do you solve a problem like sharia By Ayaan Hirsi Ali, The Australian, 19 February 2017
- Background to the China and Taiwan situation Bruce Jacobs, The Australian, 27 January 2017
- President Trump, la-la land still doesn’t get the big disrupter By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 22 January 2017
- What would happen if Donald Trump became Australian Prime Minister By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 20 January 2017
- Three Factions of the CIA that Control the World By the Anonymous Patriots, The Millennium Report Exclusive, 17 January 2017
- The Islamization Of Britain In 2016 By Soeren Kern, The Gatestone Institute, 11 January 2017
- Russia-bashing, the world’s most dangerous blame game By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 7 January 2017
- President Putin’s Response To Obama’s New Sanctions By Stephen Lendman, 31 December 2016
- The remarkable consistency of experts’ views, getting it wrong By Nick Cater, The Australian, 27 December 2016
- democracy-trumps-the-victim-generation By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 23 November 2016
- we-the-people-against-tyranny-seven-principles-for-free-government By John Whitehead, The Rutherford Institute, 9 November 2016
- cp-editorial-031116 Kiwis hold key for prosperity, by Julian Tomlinson, Cairns Post, 3 October 2016
- free-market-not-state-capitalism-holds-the-key-to-growth By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 2 November 2016
- president-putin-speech-valdai-asks-us-to-stop-provoking-russia President Putin’s speech at Valdai, 29 October 2016
- russia-bashing-is-making-the-west-blind By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 29 October
- what-is-at-stake-in-the-us-election Paul Craig Roberts, 27 October 2016
- the-hypocrisy-of-saudi-arabia-on-un-human-rights-council By Leah Schulz, Middle East Eye, 26 October 2016
- the-suicide-of-the-west By Merv Bendle, Quadrant Online, 18 October 2016
- the-neo-marxist-dictatorship-of-man%c2%acu%c2%acfactured-minorities By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 17 October 2016
- a-pretext-is-needed-a-false-flag-may-be-imminent-to-drag-u-s-into-war Mac Slavo warns, “The scenario is plenty likely.” 15 October 2016
- obesity-is-a-personal-responsibility-not-a-disease By Gary Johns, The Australian, 5 October 2016
- new-zealand-government-is-planning-apartheid By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR Weekly, 30 September 2016
- british-parliament-confirms-libya-war-was-based-on-lies By Anthony Freda, 27 September 2016
- syrian-president-al-assads-interview-given-to-associated-press-video-and-translation 22 September, 2016
- nobel-peace-committee-wants-obama-to-return-peace-prize Victor Mikhin, State of the Nation, 20 September 2016
- camerons-botched-libya-intervention-blamed-for-rise-of-isis The Times, 15 September 2016
- the-disturbing-signs-of-global-conflict-continue-to-gather-pace By Graham Vanbergen, via Stratgic-Culture.org, Zerohedge, 11 September 2016
- interview-with-russian-president-putin Interview by John Micklethwait. Bloomberg Business week, September 8, 2016
- the-tide-is-turning-the-official-story-is-now-the-conspiracy-theory By Paul Craig Roberts, 8 September 2016
- Several physicists suggest our Universe is a giant simulation By Phillip Ball, BBC Earth, 5 September 2016
- The monumental stupidity of the failed war on drugs By Mike Krieger, Liberty Blitzkrieg blog, from Zerohedge, 25 August 2016
- The Genocide of a Land By Paul Craig Roberts, 23 August 2016
- Prohibition – it should be banned By Lizzie Marvelly, NZ Herald, 20 August 2016
- Globalization on Its Head From Mauldin Economics’ newsletter, 8 August 2016
- A Stark Warning About the Coming Revolution From Inner Circle, 28 July 2016
- Why Sajid Tarar thinks Donald Trump is the leader Muslims need By Michele Manelis of news.com.au
- There’s a revolution happening all over the world By Julian Tomlinson, the Cairns Post, 7 July 2016
- Australia, disruption ahead as voters reject political contortions The Australian editorial, 4 July 2016
- Gorka’s plan to defeat ISIS By Dr Sebastion Gorka, 27 June 2016
- Shut down the sheiks who incite violence by Muslims By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 18 June 2016
- Making rational instead of political decisions By Bjorn Lomborg, The Australian, 17 June 2016
- New conservatism of Western progressives is killing humour By Bill Leak, The Australian, 11 June 2016
- Anti-establishment Trump a voice for the West’s silent majority By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 8 June 2016
- Predicting the Efficacy of a Coming Revolution By Jeff Thomas, Casey Research, International Man, 7 June 2016
- The impact of immigration on Auckland NZ housing and infrastructure By John Rofe, 26 May 2016
- Why Islam needs a reformation By Ayaan Hirsi Ali, The Wall Street Journal, 21 March
- Russia’s Palmyra concert reveals what the West lacks By Tim Black, editor of spiked review, 14 May 2016
- Leftists erode our social fabric By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 29 April 2016
- Union power in NZ and Australia is ruinous By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR, 29 April
- Black hole revelation may upset understanding of the universe By Oliver Moody, The Times, 25 April 2016
- Where Is Australia’s John Galt By Merv Bendle, Quadrant Online, 15 April 2016
- Muslim integration ‘I should have known better’ By Raheem Kassem, Breitbart, 12 April 2016
- The West’s Slow-Motion Lobotomy By Merv Bendle, Quadrant Online, 3 April 2016
- Australian watchdogs asleep at the wheel By Hedley Thomas, The Australian, 13 April
- The Enemy is standard Islam, not ‘radical’ Islam By Peter Smith, Quadrant Online, 28 March 2016
- ISIS is faithful To Islam By Patrick Buchanan, Zerohedge, 26 March 2016
- Apartheid by stealth, in New Zealand of all places By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR Weekly, 25 March 2016
- Federal election 2016, Voters doubly disillusioned By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 23 March 2015
- North Korean Strategy, the rationale for appearing irrational By George Friedman, Mar 21, 2016
- Same-sex marriage imposition By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 16 March
- Putin And The Press, The Demonology School Of Journalism By James Petras, Eurasia Review, 14 March 2016
- Emperor Xi Jinping must offer hope, rather than personality cult By Jasmine Yin, The Australian, 9 March 2016
- Beijing and the South China Sea By Alistair Pope, Quadrant Online, 7 March 2016
- Could there be an Australian Donald Trump? By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 3 March 2016
- Ukraine Collapse Is Now Imminent From Zerohedge, 31 February 2016
- The New Mind Control By John Mauldin, 26 February 2016
- Multiculturalism has proven divisive, not coalescent, so let’s ditch it By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 24 February 2016
- China is moving towards one-man rule By Michael Sheridan, The Times, 22 February
- The disenfranchised find their voices, led by Trump By Merv Bendle, Quadrant Online, 19 February 2016
- Loathing of the political elite By Nic Cater, The Australian, 16 February 2016
- Real-time language translaters coming soon By James Dean, The Australian, 8 February 2016
- Blockchain, and how it will change everything By James Eyers, Sydney Morning Herald, 6 February 2016
- Zeka, another apocalyptic narrative du jour By Tom Slater, Spiked Online, 6 February
- Neo-puritans strive to find offence — anywhere By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 3 February 2016
- Donald Trump’s policies, as opposed to media hype – Peggy Noonan, WSJ, 29 January
- Social agendas are sure to wreck the military By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 29 January 2016
- War on cash, Governments and Banks want complete control From Zerohedge, 25 January 2016
- CEOs are the next corruption target By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 22 January
- Why is the NZ government planning to bring in apartheid By Dr Muriel Newman, 21 January 2016 –
- Political Correctness exposes the West By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 20 January
- The new Kafkaesque Europe By Brendan O’Neill, Editor, Spiked Online, 16 January
- The US role in ISIS and Mosul From Zerohedge, 14 January 2015
- When faith takes up arms, silence is no option By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 11 January 2016
- Understanding Iran v Saudi Arabia and the exhaustion of politics By Brendan O’Neill, Editor, Spiked Online, 9 January 2016
- Understanding North Korea and its nuclear tests From Associated Press, 7 January
- Australian unions, “louts, thugs, bullies, thieves, perjurers etc.” protected by the Labor party By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 6 January 2015
- Islamic State v Islam Article by Tom Harley, The Australian, 30 December 2015, a counter view by ‘Andrew’ and a full response by Andrew Bolt, Herald-Sun
- 2015, the year of speaking twaddle By Professor Judith Sloan, The Australian, 29 December 2015
- Islamist extremism is the ideology that must be defeated From The Australian, 22 November 2205
- Paris, IS and the resurrection of old Europe By George Friedman, from Mauldin Economics, Outside the Box, 19 November 23015
- Hard left student authoritarian demands From Zerohedge
- Salus populi suprema lex esto, said the Romans By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 16 November 2015
- For liberals, doomsday is the religion of choice Brett Stephens, Wall Street Journal, 9 November 201
- Yet another last chance to save the planet Rodney Hide, NZ Herald, 8 November
- THE CLIMATE WARS, and the damage to science By Matt Ridley, GWPF, 6 November
- THE DANGERS OF JUNK SCIENCE By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR, 30 October 2015
- Challenging Chinese coercion The Australian editorial, 29 October, 2015
- Misjudging Putin’s Russia By Marin Katusa, Zerohedge
- Stultifying academic groupthink Editorial, The Australian, 23 October 2015
- Rape, Islam and the deafening silence By Christie Davies, Quadrant Online, 20 October 2015
- Surgeons’ culture of concealment By Hedley Thomas, The Australian, 17 October 2015
- Media distortions and lies By Bjorn Lomborg, The Australian, 13 October 2015
- Big lies as the UN suppresses truth with ideology By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 5 October 2015
- Syria, another failure by the US-led alliance By Tom Switzer, The Australian, 1 October
- President Putin address to the UN General Assembly, 280915
- Learn the lessons from Iraq, Libya and other fiascos By Tara McCormack, Spiked Online, 26 September 2015
- A failure in our democratic system The Australian editorial, 24 September 2015
- A Marxist clothed in white papal robes By Susan Warner, 23 September 2015
- Modern politics are too polarised. By Nick Cater, The Australian, 22 September 2015
- Oxfam’s real agenda – destroy Australian coal industry By Henry Thomas, Quadrant Online, 14 September 2015
- Sweden’s ugly immigration problems By Margaret Wente, The Globe and Mail, 14 Sept
- The Human Cost Of Socialism In Power By Richard Ebeling, 12 September 2015
- Another explanation of the 911 tragedy By Paul Craig Roberts, 12 September
- Syria, should USA and Russia join forces to defeat ISIS From the Times of Oman, 9 September 2015
- A sea of frothing, sweary, often pompous, intolerance By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 29 August 2015
- Labor promises will lead us to become another Greece By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 24 August 2015
- The Empire of Offence laying free speech to waste By Brendan O’Neill, The Australian, 22 August
- Same-sex marriage and the new Dark Age By Brendan O’Neill, The Australian, 19 August 2015
- Academia’s PC police By Nick Cater, The Australian, 18 August 2015
- Shadow Boxing with Keynesianism By Peter Smith, Quadrant Online, 16 August 2015
- Obama’s road to disaster By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 8 August 2015
- Australia’s supposed Aboriginal ‘stolen generation’ By Dallas Scott, 5 August
- What next for the EU? By John Mauldin, 26 July 2015
- Obama’s blunder gives us a nuclear Iran By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 16 July
- Has Germany just killed the golden goose By Raul Ilargi Meijer, 14 July 2015
- History lesson, why democracy has always failed in the past By Patrick Buchanan, 13 July 2015
- The EU’s contempt for democracy By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked 11 July 2015
- Greece, Take Back Your Democracy With Your Head Held High Address by UKIP’s Nigel Farage, 9 July 2015
- We need a better model for democracy By Greg Rudd, The Australian, 7 July 2015
- Why Greeks should embrace a future a Euro exit By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 4 July
- Xi’s Anti-Corruption Campaign Is Key to China’s Prospects By George Magnus, 2 July
- Papal prescription for flawed economic order The Australian editorial, June 27, 2015
- Nature Rebounds, Jesse Ausubel, 2015 Jesse H. Ausubel 2015
- Interview with President Putin Via interviewer Charlie Rose, 24 June
- The Pope joins the EU in a sad world of make-believe By Christopher Booker, The Telegraph, 23 June
- The Climate Wars’ Damage to Science By Matt Ridley, Quadrant Online, 20 June 2015
- Yet another papal failure By Julia Hartley-Brewer, The Telegraph UK, 19 June
- Britain’s Royal Society abandons science, now a lobby group From Breitbart, 17 June
- China’s mocks G7, a gathering of debtors, disastrous confrontation From Zerohedge, 16 June
- “The US is destroying Europe” From Zerohedge, 11 June
- Deradicalisation of radical Muslims is not a viable option By Clive Kessler, The Australian, 30 May
- “War is just a racket”, General Butler, 1933 By Paul Craig Roberts, Zerohedge, 25 May
- The fury of the elites By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked, 16 May 2015ay 2015
- Australian universities’ shift to green left ideology By Nic Cater, The Australian, 12 May 2015
- Establishing a nanny state in NZ By Sir Bob Jones, 12 May 2015
- University shame By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 11 May 2015
- Which is worse, Islamist terror or the Cold War The Australian Editorial, 29 April 2015
- Democracy in decay By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 22 April 2015
- Deep green parlour-pink anti-development government By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 16 April 2015
- Is inequality a bad thing By Pater Tenebrarum, 13 April 2015
- Understanding China By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 9 April 2015
- Heretical thoughts about science and society By Freeman Dyson, 8 July 2007
- The Squirrel and The Grasshopper An old story updated, 7 April 2015
- Obama’s Iranian nuke deal a dismal outcome By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 6 April 2015
- Latte–belt luvvies put Greens in power By Nic Cater, The Daily Telegraph. 1 April 2015
- Political correctness stifles vital debate By Nic Cater, The Australian, 24 March 2015
- Australian politics heading towards Greece By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 23 Mar
- The political system is broken By Paul Kelly, The Australian, 19 Mar
- Australia, the prejudice of the Left By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 17 March
- The liberal elite versus the hoi polloi By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked, 16 March 2015
- The massive EMP threat By F. Michael Maloof, 13 Mar 2015
- Australia is slipping downhill By Rowan Callick, The Australian, 12 Mar 2015
- United Nations – hypocrisy, twisted priorities and ineffectiveness By Chris Kenny, The Australian, 10 Mar 2015
- Bellicose NATO, Berlin stunned From Zerohedge, 9 Mar 2015
- London property boom build on dirty money By Jim Armitage, Independent, 6 Mar
- Battlefield of ideas is where fanatics will fall By Janet Albrechtsen, Australian, 4 Mar
- What ISIS Really Wants By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR, 26 Feb 2015
- No end to Age of paternalism By Nick Cater, The Australian, 24 Feb 2015
- The bigotry of the elite By Brendan O’Neill, Editor of spiked. 21 Feb 2015
- The US’s suicidal strategy on Ukraine By Chris Martenson, 19 Feb 2015
- The US’s suicidal strategy on Ukraine By Chris Martenson, 19 Feb 2015
- We, the people, are the threat to fiscal reform By Janet Albrechtsen, 18 Feb 2015
- Message to Indonesia, the meaning of Sovereignty By Greg Craven, 17 Feb 2015
- Cagey about condemning the Islamic State By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked. 14 Feb 2015
- Ukraine Proxy Wars From Zerohedge, 13 Feb 2015
- 42 ADMITTED false flag attacks By WashingtonsBlog, 12 Feb 2015
- Obama administration supports Muslim terrorists By Jerome Corsi, 11 Feb 2015
- Obama’s plan to regulate the internet sounds Orwellian By Chriss Street, 10 Feb 2015
- Obama Yawns at Evil By Mark Steyn. 7 Feb 2015
- Scientists losing credibility By Jo Nova, 5 Feb 2015
- The Chinese economy, dangers ahead By Craig Stephen, Market Watch, 4 Feb 2015
- UN plans New World Order via climate change From United Nations Regional Information Centre for Western Europe, Tuesday 03 Feb 2015
- The end of the American dream By Michael Snyder, from Zerohedge, 1 Feb 2015
- The only thing necessary for evil to triumph By Paul Rosenberg, Jan 30, 2015
- Ron Paul, failures of the Fed and fiat currencies By Ron Paul , 29 Jan 2015.
- British Greens are even nuttier than ours By Hal GP Colebatch, The Australian, 28 Jan.
- Understanding the Greek mess By Greg Canavan, The Daily Reckoning, 27 Jan 2015
- How President Woodrow Wilson ruined the Western World – By David Stockman, Contra Corner blog, 26 January 2015
- Shock Waves from Zurich … By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 19 January 2015.
- The Digital Arms Race….By Jacob Appelbaum et al, Spiegel Online, 18 Jan 2015.
- The party’s (nearly) over By Vern Gowdie, the Daily Reckoning, 16 Jan 2015.
- My predictions for 2015…By Ron Paul, Ron Paul Institute. 14 Jan 2015.
- Restore the right to offend……By Brendan O’Neill, The Australian, 10 January 2015.
- An evolutionary disaster in Africa……By Kevin Myers, Irish Sunday Times, 11 Jan 2015.
- Je Suis Charlie …. By Ayaan Hirsi Ali, The Australian, 10 January 2015.
- The Left’s Unholy Alliance with Islam. By Frank Pledge, Quadrant Online, 8 January 2015.
- With Nero in the (US) house we should be worried By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 7 Jan 2014.
- Russia’s startling proposal – EU invited to join EEU…….From Zerohedge, 5 January 2015.
- Predicting a bear or bull market for 2015 ….By Vern Gowdie, Daily Reckoning, 5 January 2015.
- The EU’s Keynesian fallacies ….By Patrick Barron via Mises Canada, 4 January 2015.
- And now for the good news from 2014….By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked. 3 Jan 2015.
- Beware red tape….. By John Lloyd, The Australian, 2 January 2015.
- Australia’s anti-military …A reader’s comment in Quadrant Online. 1 January 2015.