This new post lists medications and treatments that have credible endorsements on reducing the chance of getting Covid, Influenza, colds and similar health issues, and to minimise the effects if you do get an allied problem. Clearly, the post does not make recommendations but aims to ensure people have a wide range of information significant to their health issues.
Recipes for making Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) at home
Editor’s note: A ‘net search will reveal many more similar sites.
- WHAT IS HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE EXACTLY? IT IS NOTHING BUT QUININE. SOMETHING THAT ANYONE CAN MAKE AT HOME…AND SOMETHING THAT IS BEING MANUFACTURED EACH AND EVERY DAY
- QUININE HAS MANY USES AND APPLICATIONS. IT IS ANALGESIC, ANESTHETIC, ANTI -ARRHYTHMIC, ANTIBACTERIAL, ANTIMALARIAL, ANTIMICROBIAL, ANTIPARASITIC, ANTIPYRETIC, ANTISEPTIC, ANTISPASMODIC, ANTIVIRAL, ASTRINGENT, BACTERICIDE, CYTOTOXIC, FEBRIFUGE, FUNGICIDE, INSECTICIDE, NERVINE
- HERE IS ALL YOU NEED TO DO TO MAKE YOUR VERY OWN QUININE…… TAKE THE RIND OF 2-3 LEMONS, 2-3 GRAPEFRUITS. TAKE THE PEEL ONLY AND COVER IT WITH WATER ABOUT 3 INCHES ABOVE THE PEELS.PUT A GLASS LID ON YOUR POT IF YOU HAVE ONE, A METAL ONE IS FINE IF YOU DON’T.
- LET IT SIMMER FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS. DO NOT TAKE THE LID OFF OF THE POT TILL IT COOLS COMPLETELY AS THIS WILL ALLOW THE QUININE TO ESCAPE IN THE STEAM.
- SWEETEN THE TEA WITH HONEY OR SUGAR SINCE IT WILL BE BITTER. TAKE 1 TABLESPOON EVERY COUPLE OF HOURS.
A selection of websites describing home recipes and medical use:
- https://myempoweringlife.com/diy-recipe-for-homemade-hydroxychloroquine-quinine/ – Notes: The batch made about 4 cups of quinine liquid. Lasts for 14 days in the refrigerator. I filled up one 2 cup glass container to keep in fridge for my family and froze the other 2 cups in two ice cube trays then I transferred to a glass container for the future. Each ice cube is about 2 TBSP. You can take an ice cube and put in a cup and cover with boiling water. THIS IS MEANT TO BE INGESTED NO MORE THAN 14 DAYS AT A TIME.
- HOME RECIPE FOR HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE (HCQ)
Protecting your health
Mike Adams, NaturalNews.com, 21 September 2021
Most importantly, protect your health with nutrition and emergency remedies. Personally, I don’t travel without chlorine dioxide, colloidal silver, black cumin seed oil, oregano oil, iodine and other essentials which can cover a variety of health support needs. I have even begun to carry a supply of prescription ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, too. I’m also beginning to recommend people investigate sources of shikimic acid such as star anise herb, certain types of pine needles and fennel seeds (which can be chewed raw to release their shikimic acid).
I self-treated the sudden onset of aggressive symptoms with chlorine dioxide — and I shared this publicly on my podcasts at the time — which resolved the symptoms literally overnight. I am personally aware of another person who was sickened at the event and nearly died, taking about 3 weeks to recover. (See the site TheUniversalAntidote.com [https://theuniversalantidote.com/] for details on chlorine dioxide and why flooding your body with oxygen produces such dramatic effects.)
Note: another reference to medical use of Chlorine Dioxide to treat Covid, Influenza etc. can be viewed at: http://healyourselfathome.com/HOW/THERAPIES/CDT/ABOUT/CDT_MAIN.aspx
How To Obtain Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) & Ivermectin
Please note: we are NOT medical practitioners. PSI does NOT personally provide or prescribe HCQ or any other drugs. What is presented below is for information purposes so that you can do your own research and make your own decisions.
In addition, please be advised that it is the considered opinion of many of our scientists and researchers that the disease termed COVID19 is not a scientifically proven viral infection. A ‘COVID’ case is more likely influenza or a bad cold. Much fraud abounds on the issue for the purposes of duping an ignorant public into having unnecessary and expensive expensive ‘vaccines’ (not vaccines at all, but gene modification).
One of the more useful websites for information on readily getting these incredible multi-purpose medicines is garyritter.com. The site has a recent update (September 5, 2021):
Our government, the medical establishment, and their lackeys in the media have recently done a full court press to demonize Ivermectin, just as they previously did with Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).
Here is a recent research paper on Ivermectin: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33278625/
This is a key line from the abstract: “There were no severe adverse drug events recorded in the study. A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19.”
Many people have experienced delays in using the telemed program from America’s Front Line Doctors (AFLDS) at: https://speakwithanmd.com/.
Editor’s note: On Feb. 2, 1996 the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) published an announcement in “The Pharma Letter” explaining that ivermectin had officially been approved for non-veterinary use. However, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is really a private corporation posing as a public health agency, ivermectin should not be used by humans because it is intended for animals.
I wanted to provide additional resources for potential places to obtain Ivermectin and HCQ. There are many, so I cannot vouch for any of them. Here are some:
- https://www.exstnc.com/ (Note: this list is a directory of doctors in other countries. Again, I cannot vouch for any of them, but it also includes a doctor from CANADA for those who have asked.)
Please be advised: Many name brand pharmacies such as Walgreen’s likely won’t fill these prescriptions. You will either need a local pharmacy willing to do so, or if the doctor you find who prescribes is able to refer to one he/she knows can fill the order quickly, then that’s also a good choice.
I hope many people have been seeking ways to obtain these meds because of the blackout by their own doctors. Good luck. I hope these resources are useful to you.
UPDATE: I just saw this concerning pharmacies at the FLCCC website. They provide a list of pharmacies that will supposedly fill prescriptions for HCQ and Ivermectin: https://covid19criticalcare.com/pharmacies/