The current focus of this post relates to the Coronavirus chaos. Note: Many more articles follow the latest six.
- Nine COVID Controversies By Jeff Harris, The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity, 30 October 2020
- Fear Secures Obedience in COVID-19 War By Dr Joseph Mercola, 27 October 2020
- The science is in, and its tainted by its own prejudice By Nick Cater, The Australian, 26 October 2020
- Coronavirus. Health fascism has consumed human rights By Adam Creighton, The Australian, 20 October 2020
- World Doctors Alliance. We Do Not Have A Medical Pandemic By Arjun Walia, 20 October 2020
- Stop all lockdown measures immediately, 16 October 2020
Nine COVID Controversies
Nine COVID Controversies By Jeff Harris, The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity, 30 October 2020
Ever since the alleged pandemic erupted this past March the mainstream media has spewed a non-stop stream of misinformation that appears to be laser focused on generating maximum fear among the citizenry. But the facts and the science simply don’t support the grave picture painted of a deadly virus sweeping the land.
Yes we do have a pandemic, but it’s a pandemic of ginned up pseudo-science masquerading as unbiased fact. Here are nine facts backed up with data, in many cases from the CDC itself that paints a very different picture from the fear and dread being relentlessly drummed into the brains of unsuspecting citizens.
According to an article in the New York Times August 29th 2020 testing for the Covid-19 virus using the popular PCR method results in up to 90% of those tested showing positive results that are grossly misleading.
Officials in Massachusetts, New York and Nevada compiled testing data that revealed the PCR test can NOT determine the amount of virus in a sample. (viral load) The amount of virus in up to 90% of positive results turned out to be so miniscule that the patient was asymptomatic and posed no threat to others. So the positive Covid-19 tests are virtually meaningless.
For some reason every positive Covid-19 test is immediately designated a CASE. As we saw in #1 above up to 90% of positive Covid-19 tests result in miniscule amounts of virus that do not sicken the subject. Historically only patients who demonstrated actual symptoms of an illness were considered a case. Publishing positive test results as “CASES” is grossly misleading and needlessly alarming.
On August 30th the CDC released new data that showed only 6% of the deaths previously attributed to Covid-19 were due exclusively to the virus. The vast majority, 94%, may have had exposure to Covid-19 but also had preexisting illnesses like heart disease, obesity, hypertension, cancer and various respiratory illnesses. While they died with Covid-19 they did NOT die exclusively from Covid-19.
The CDC updated their “Current Best Estimate” for Covid-19 survival on September 10th showing that over 99% of people exposed to the virus survived. Another way to say this is that less than 1% of the exposures are potentially life threatening. According to the CDC the vast majority of deaths attributed to Covid-19 were concentrated in the population over age 70, close to normal life expectancy.
In September of 2020 the CDC released the results of a study conducted in July where they discovered that 85% of the positive Covid test subjects reported wearing a cloth face mask always or often for two weeks prior to testing positive. The majority, 71% of the test subjects reported always wearing a cloth face mask and 14% reported often wearing a cloth face mask. The only rational conclusion from this study is that cloth face masks offer little if any protection from Covid-19 infection.
Harvey Risch, MD, PhD heads the Yale University School of Epidemiology. He authored “The Key to Defeating Covid-19 Already Exists. We Need to Start Using It” which was published in Newsweek Magazine July 23rd, 2020. Dr. Risch documents the proven effectiveness of treating patients diagnosed with Covid-19 using a combination of Hydroxychloroquine, an antibiotic like azithromycin and the nutritional supplement zinc. Medical Doctors across the globe have reported very positive results using this protocol particularly for early stage Covid patients.
If Covid-19 was the lethal killer it’s made out to be one would reasonably expect to see a significant spike in the number of deaths reported. But that hasn’t happened.
According to the CDC as of early May 2020 the total number of deaths in the US was 944,251 from January 1 – April 30th. This is actually slightly lower than the number of deaths during the same period in 2017 when 946,067 total deaths were reported.
According to the CDC as of 2017 US males can expect a normal lifespan of 76.1 years and females 81.1 years. A little over 80% of the suspected Covid-19 deaths have occurred in people over age 65. According to a June 28th New York Post article almost half of all Covid suspected deaths have occurred in Nursing Homes which predominately house people with preexisting health conditions and close to or past their normal life expectancy.
The CDC reported in their September 10th update that it’s estimated Infection Mortality Rate (IFR) for children age 0-19 was so low that 99.97% of those infected with the virus survived. For 20-49 year-olds the survival rate was almost as good at 99.98%. Even those 70 years-old and older had a survival rate of 94.6%. To put this in perspective the CDC data suggest that a child or young adult up to age 19 has a greater chance of death from some type of accident than they do from Covid-19.
Taken together it should be obvious that Covid-19 is pretty similar to typical flu viruses that sicken some people annually. The vast majority are able to successfully fight off the virus with their body’s natural immune system. Common sense precautions should be taken, particularly by those over age 65 that suffer from pre-existing medical conditions.
The gross over reaction by government leaders to this illness is causing much more distress, physical, emotional and financial, than the virus ever could on its own. The bottom line is there is NO pandemic, just a typical flu season that has been wildly blown out of proportion by 24/7 media propaganda and enabled by the masses paralyzed by irrational fear.
State and local governments in particular have ignored the rights of the people and have instituted outrageous attacks on freedom and liberty that was bought and paid for by the blood and sacrifice of our forefathers.
Slowly the people are recognizing the great fraud perpetrated on them by bureaucrats and elected officials who have sworn to uphold rights and freedoms as spelled out in the US Constitution. The time has come to hold these criminals accountable by utilizing the legal system to bring them to justice.
Fear Secures Obedience in COVID-19 War By Dr Joseph Mercola, 27 October 2020
- Scientists, lawyers, medical professionals and academics are increasingly recognizing that the deliberate fear-mongering that has kept the COVID-19 pandemic alive threatens to replace democracy with fascist totalitarian models of government
- Over the past several years, the threat of bioterrorism and viruses in general have been highlighted as one of the most serious threats to mankind, yet we continue to fund dangerous gain-of-function research — the very source and basis of this threat
- The data tell us SARS-CoV-2 is not the existential threat it’s been made out to be. The big picture emerging seems to point in one direction, and that is the implementation of a long-standing plan to usher in and permanently establish a technocratic society
- In a few short months, we’ve been dramatically shifted from a state of freedom to a state of totalitarianism, and the way that was done was through social engineering, which involves psychological manipulation, two tools of which are fear-based propaganda and censorship
- It appears mobile phone carriers may already be providing data to state governments for quarantines and contact tracing purposes without your knowledge or consent, even though we’ve been told track and trace apps would be voluntary
A famous quote by Franklin D. Roosevelt is “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” He understood that fear is ultimately what strips us of our human rights and drives a society into totalitarianism, and that the only way to circumvent such a fate is to bravely resist fear. Today, one of the biggest threats (or so we’re told) is a global pandemic.
Today, we also have something no previous tyrant has had, namely the technology to track, trace, control and manipulate individuals wherever they are. Most people are surrounded by electronics and wireless devices that harvest every imaginable data point about your personal life. Digital currency stands at the ready to complete the net of tyranny.
I’ve written many articles reviewing the scientific evidence supporting the claim that SARS-CoV-2 is a laboratory creation. Whether the pathogen was released accidentally or on purpose is probably less important than establishing the truth of its origin.
The reason I say that is because intent would be hard to prove, while the fact that we’re still engineering bioweapons is unquestionable — and, as long as we continue dangerous gain-of-function research, the end result can only be more of the same. More outbreaks. More pandemics. More fear. Increased control. More restrictions. Fewer freedoms.
Hysteria is infectious. We are working ourselves up into a lather in which we exaggerate the threat and stop asking ourselves whether the cure may be worse than the disease. ~ Lord Sumption, Supreme Court Judge
If we want to dismantle the bioterrorism threat narrative, we have to address the research that makes this threat a possibility in the first place. The video above features independent journalist Whitney Webb, who provides an overview of the research she’s amassed in the course of writing articles on bioterrorism.
Her September 25, 2020, article1 “Engineering Contagion: UPMC, Corona-Thrax and ‘The Darkest Winter” delves into how the biodefense industrial complex are already working on a turbo-charged form of anthrax.
Documents obtained via FOIA reveals anthrax, an already deadly pathogen, is being genetically manipulated to express the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, the part of the virus that allows it to gain access into human cells. This clearly has little to do with staying a step ahead of nature, seeing how bacteria are not likely to mix with and take on characteristics of a virus if left to their own devices. I encourage you to watch the video and/or read her article if you’re interested in this topic.
Democracy Under Threat
As noted by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich2 — co-founder of the German Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee3,4 that is preparing the biggest class-action lawsuit in history5,6,7,8 — scientists, lawyers, medical professionals and academics are increasingly recognizing that the deliberate fear-mongering that has kept the COVID-19 pandemic alive well past its expiration date threatens to replace democracy with “fascist totalitarian models” of government.
Fortunately, more and more of them are now starting to realize that they must speak out, before it’s too late. Case in point, a Journal of Law and the Biosciences paper9 by Stephen Thompson and Eric C. Ip, both from the University of Hong Kong, titled “COVID-19 Emergency Measures and the Impending Authoritarian Pandemic,” which reads, in part:
“This Article demonstrates — with diverse examples drawn from across the world — there are unmistakable regressions into authoritarianism in governmental efforts to contain the virus. Despite the unprecedented nature of this challenge, there is no sound justification for systemic erosion of rights-protective democratic ideals and institutions beyond that which is strictly demanded by the exigencies of the pandemic.
A Wuhan-inspired all-or-nothing approach to viral containment sets a dangerous precedent for future pandemics and disasters, with the global copycat response indicating an impending ‘pandemic’ of a different sort, that of authoritarianization.
With a gratuitous toll being inflicted on democracy, civil liberties, fundamental freedoms, healthcare ethics, and human dignity, this has the potential to unleash humanitarian crises no less devastating than COVID-19 in the long run.”
Bioterrorism Narrative Used to Fuel Fear
Over the past several years, the threat of bioterrorism and viruses in general have been highlighted as one of the most serious threats to mankind. Bill Gates, who invests in and profits from pandemic vaccines, has been priming the public to fear the emergence of deadly diseases for years.
In 2015, he warned his TED Talk audience that the next big threat to humanity would be “a highly infectious virus” that “we are not ready for,”10 and in 2017 he predicted tens of millions could be killed by bioweapons.11
“The next epidemic could originate on the computer screen of a terrorist intent on using genetic engineering to create a synthetic version of the smallpox virus … or a super contagious and deadly strain of the flu,” Gates said at the time.12
Of course, Gates also co-hosted the October 2019 pandemic preparedness simulation known as Event 201, along with the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security and the World Economic Forum. The event eerily predicted what would happen 10 weeks later, when COVID-19 appeared.
This scripted tabletop exercise included everything we now see playing out in the real world, from PPE shortages, lockdowns and removal of civil liberties to mandated vaccination campaigns, riots, economic turmoil and the breakdown of social cohesion. They even got the type of virus right: a “novel coronavirus.”
The detailed working paper13 “Bioterrorism and Biocrimes: The Illicit Use of Biological Agents Since 1900,” originally published in 1998 and revised in 2001, reviews some 270 suspected biowarfare incidents on record.
Considering that paper is now nearly 20 years old, that list is likely to be even longer today. This list may even include SARS-CoV-2, if we are to believe Francis Boyle, who drafted the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, and others.
Another medical professional who is now speaking openly about the COVID-19 pandemic being a brazen power-grab by the technocratic elite is Dr. Lee Merritt, an orthopedic spinal surgeon with a medical practice in Logan, Iowa.14
August 16, 2020, she delivered a speech at the Doctors for Disaster Preparedness15 convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, featured in “How Medical Technocracy Made the Plandemic Possible,” in which she dissected the many fear-inducing lies we’ve been told about this pandemic.
When you look at the actual data and statistics available, and compare them to what we’re being told by government officials and the media, it becomes evident that there’s a gulf between the two. The data tells us SARS-CoV-2 is not the existential threat it’s been made out to be. That in turn begs the question: “Why do they want us to live in fear? Surely, there must be a reason for it.”
Of course there is, and it has nothing to do with making sure you and your family remain healthy and safe from infection. The big picture emerging seems to point in one direction, and that is the implementation of a long-standing plan to usher in and permanently establish a technocratic society.
In summary, technocracy16,17 is an economic ideology built around totalitarian rule by unelected leaders. A technocrat is someone who exercises power over you on the basis of their knowledge. As an economic system, technocracy is resource-based. Under this system, companies are told what resources they’re allowed to use, when, and for what, and consumers are told what to buy.
Social Engineering Is in Full Swing
The technocratic system also requires social engineering, which relies on massive data collection and the use of artificial intelligence. Technocrats have silently and relentlessly pushed this agenda forward ever since the 1930s, and signs of its implementation are becoming increasingly visible.
In a few short months, we’ve been dramatically shifted from a state of freedom to a state of totalitarianism, and the way that was done was through social engineering, which of course involves psychological manipulation.
Censoring and propaganda are but two strategies that shape and mold a population. Psychiatry professor Albert Biderman’s “chart of coercion”18,19 also includes the following methods, all of which can be clearly related to the COVID-19 response:
Isolation techniques — Quarantines, social distancing, isolation from loved ones and solitary confinement
Monopolization of perception — Monopolizing the 24/7 news cycle, censoring dissenting views and creating barren environments by closing bars, gyms and restaurants
Degradation techniques — Berating, shaming people (or even physically attacking) those who refuse to wear masks or social distance, or generally choose freedom over fear
Induced debility — Being forced to stay at home and not be able to exercise or socialize
Threats — Threatening with the removal of your children, prolonged quarantine, closing of your business, fines for noncompliance with mask and social distancing rules, forced vaccination and so on
Demonstrating omnipotence/omniscience — Shutting down the whole world, claiming scientific and medical authority
Enforcing trivial demands — Examples include family members being forced to stand 6 feet apart at the bank even though they arrived together in the same car, having to wear a mask when you walk into a restaurant, even though you can remove it as soon as you sit down, or having to wear a mask when walking alone on the beach
Occasional indulgence — Reopening some stores and restaurants but only at a certain capacity, for example. Part of the coercion plan is that indulgences are always taken away again, though, and they’re already saying we may have to shut down the world again this fall
The Trampling of Privacy and Human Rights
The technocracy’s fingerprints are also evident in the invasive, privacy-shredding tracking and tracing programs that have been rolled out around the world, and the repeated warning that unless every man, woman and child gets vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2, life will never go back to normal.
The truth is, the technocrats have no intention of ever letting us go back to normal. The plan is to alter society permanently. Part of that alteration is the removal of civil liberties and human rights, and it is now happening at breakneck speed.
As reported by Alex Berenson in a September 30, 2020, Twitter post,20 real-world experience suggests mobile phone carriers, including AT&T and Verizon, are already providing data to state governments for quarantines and contact tracing purposes without your knowledge or consent, even though we’ve been told track and trace apps would be voluntary.
We’re also being bombarded with news reports telling us to prepare to roll up our sleeves and get vaccinated as soon as a COVID-19 vaccine becomes available — or else.
An October 1, 2020, article21 in the prestigious New England Journal of Medicine bemoans a poll that found only 49% of Americans plan to get the COVID-19 vaccine when it comes out. The answer, the article suggests, is to make it mandatory for all.
Written by lawyers at Stanford Law School and other health policy experts, the article outlines what the authors claim are “six substantive criteria” that would support the first vaccine ever to be mandated for adults, outside of the flu vaccine for health care workers.
Recognizing that it’s the individual states, not the federal government, that would do the mandating, the authors also review measures that states would need to implement in order to pull off a mandate.
“State mandates should not be structured as compulsory vaccination (absolute requirements); instead, noncompliance should incur a penalty,” the authors say, adding that this penalty should be “substantive,” in the form of employment suspension or stay-at-home orders. If refusing a vaccine results in you being denied an income and forced into house arrest, then it’s not really voluntary, is it? It’s as compulsory as it gets.
Along with Gates, Dr. Anthony Fauci has also been priming the public consciousness throughout the pandemic by warning that, without a vaccine, we’ll never be able to go back to normal.22 All this talk is about forced vaccination, despite the complete lack of assurance that any of the vaccine candidates are safe.
Emerging evidence actually suggests the novel mRNA vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 could be a public health disaster in the making. An October 1, 2020, report23 by CNBC reviews the experiences of five participants in Moderna’s and Pfizer’s SARS-CoV-2 vaccine trials. One of the participants in Pfizer’s vaccine trial “woke up with chills, shaking so hard he cracked a tooth after taking the second dose,” CNBC reports.24
A Moderna trial participant said he had a low-grade fever and felt “under the weather” for several days after his first shot. Eight hours after his second shot he was “bed-bound with a fever of over 101, shakes, chills, a pounding headache and shortness of breath. He said the pain in his arm, where he received the shot, felt like a ‘goose egg on my shoulder.’ He hardly slept that night, recording that his temperature was higher than 100 degrees for five hours.”25
Two others reported similar side effects, and a third warned you would need to take a day off after the second shot. CNBC also noted that “as companies progressed through clinical trials, several vaccine makers abandoned their highest doses following reports of more severe reactions.”
Russian Intelligence: COVID-19 Is a ‘False Pandemic’
The legal eagles of the German Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee26,27 are not the only ones calling the COVID-19 pandemic out as a fraud and cover-up of a more nefarious agenda.
In the video above, Vladimir Kvachkov, a former colonel of Russian military intelligence, calls COVID-19 a false pandemic, planned and implemented with the goal of gaining totalitarian control over the world population. It started with 9/11, Kvachkov says, and the coronavirus is the next step to continue the power grab.
“It’s all a lie and needs to be considered as a global, strategic special operation,” Kvachkov says. “These are command and staff exercises of the world’s behind-the-scenes powers on controlling humanity.”
Comparing it to a military exercise, Kvachkov says the ultimate aim is to reduce the world’s population to 1 billion “ordinary” people and just 100 million of those in control — with the ordinary people being there to serve the 100 million.
In short, he says, the “artificially created” and “purposely spread” coronavirus has four dimensions. The first is religion and population reduction; the second is to establish political control over humanity; the third is to deflate the world economy; and the fourth is to eliminate geo-economic competition.
COVID-19 Rules Mark ‘Hysterical Slide Into Police State’
I’ll end this with some observations by British Supreme Court Judge Lord Sumption, who in a March 30, 2020, interview28 with The Post warned that COVID-19 rules are paving the way for despotism — the exercise of absolute power in a cruel and oppressive manner.
“The real problem is that when human societies lose their freedom, it’s not usually because tyrants have taken it away. It’s usually because people willingly surrender their freedom in return for protection against some external threat. And the threat is usually a real threat but usually exaggerated.
That’s what I fear we are seeing now. The pressure on politicians has come from the public. They want action. They don’t pause to ask whether the action will work. They don’t ask themselves whether the cost will be worth paying. They want action anyway. And anyone who has studied history will recognize here the classic symptoms of collective hysteria.
Hysteria is infectious. We are working ourselves up into a lather in which we exaggerate the threat and stop asking ourselves whether the cure may be worse than the disease.”
It is time to ask ourselves some very pressing questions. Is it reasonable to expect government to eliminate ALL infection and ALL death? They’ve proven they cannot, yet we keep relinquishing more and more freedoms and liberties because they claim doing so will keep everyone safer. It’s an enticing lie, but a lie nonetheless.
Remember, they sold us on the business shutdowns and home quarantining by saying we just need to flatten the curve of infection to avoid hospital overcrowding. Now, hospitals are near-empty and deaths are so low they’re not even reported anymore. Yet lockdowns remain in many areas and some — Australia being a prime example — have reached shocking new heights.
Sooner or later everyone must decide which is more important: Personal liberty or false security? The good news is that many are starting to see the writing on the wall; they’re starting to see we’ve been “had,” and are starting to choose liberty over brutal totalitarianism in the name of public health.
The science is in, and it’s tainted by its own prejudice
The science is in, and its tainted by its own prejudice By Nick Cater, The Australian, 26 October 2020
Editor’s note: the last two paragraphs: ‘COVID-19 could have been science’s moment of salvation, an opportunity to put aside past mistakes and join forces in the interest of mankind, inspire a generation of students to take up science courses and fight for a noble cause. Instead, science has slipped further into the swamp, polarised and tainted by its own prejudice, drifting ever further from the Mertonian principles of universalism, disinterest and organised scepticism.’
We expected better from science in this pandemic. Billions of dollars of economic activity have been sacrificed and untold misery caused by lockdowns, a medieval approach to control a virus with no empirical underpinnings.
Surely there are more sophisticated forms of protection than face masks. A Danish study based on a sample of 6000 people, half of whom wore the mask and half of whom didn’t, suggests that face coverings make no difference. Some may want to debate the findings, but it’s hard to do so, since the Lancet and other prestigious publications flatly rejected the study for publication.
The Lancet is not having a good pandemic. In May it published a study claiming hydroxychloroquine had no clinical benefits in treating COVID-19 and was potentially dangerous. The study was quickly retracted when it was found to be based on data described by its editor as “a monumental fraud”.
It would be comforting to think this was an isolated departure from rigorous science. Sadly, it is not. COVID-19 has merely exposed a virus that has infected science for decades, eating away its integrity and weakening public trust. The scientific errors exposed by the pandemic are merely a symptom of a wider malaise to which few, if any, disciplines are immune.
Scottish psychologist Stuart Ritchie makes a forceful case as to why science needs to take a good long look at itself in his book, Science Fictions: Exposing Fraud, Bias, Negligence and Hype in Science, published in July.
The scientific method should promote scepticism, rationality and empiricism, he writes. Instead it “has become home to a dizzying array of incompetence, delusion, lies and self- deception”.
The peer review system that is supposed to protect science from human flaws amplifies them instead. The imperative for researchers to publish or perish favours quantity over quality. Of the millions of scientific papers published every year, few make a contribution to the literature.
Most go unnoticed. The worst implant errors that offer false hope or cloud our understanding of the world.
It is disappointing to learn, for instance, that red wine does not make you live longer after all, as cardiologist Dipak Das of the University of Connecticut claimed in a series of much-hyped studies.
Das was found guilty by an inquiry of 145 counts of fabrication and falsification of data, involving at least 23 papers and three grant applications. He manipulated the presentation of experiments called western blots, which assess presence and amounts of specific proteins, slicing and dicing protein bands from separate experiments to suggest they had been measured in the same experiment.
Outright scientific fraud is not as uncommon as we would like to think. Frequently, it is driven by publication bias, the imperative to produce clear results, free from uncertainty and statistical noise. Scientific journals are reluctant to publish negative results or attempts to replicate previous studies.
Ritchie labels this “the file-drawer problem”, the hiding place for null results, evidence of journeys down blind allies trying ideas that just didn’t stack up.
Ritchie exposes ways in which scientists manipulate the “p-value”, a statistical measure of the probability of getting the same result if the hypothesis wasn’t true.
A p-value below 0.5 is the threshold for publication of a paper. It encourages researchers to take short cuts running multiple data sets through the computer with no specific hypothesis in mind, then reporting whichever effects have acceptable p-values.
Outcome-switching, as it is known, is rife in nutritional epidemiology, the study of links between diet and health. One study looked at thousands of papers linking food with cancer. Of 50 types of food studies, 40 had been linked to cancer, including bacon, pork, eggs, tomatoes, bread, butter and tea. Some were said to increase the risk, others to reduce it. But in most cases the statistical significance was small.
Rarely were other possible factors considered; that both poor health and diet might be determined by cultural or socioeconomic circumstances, for example.
Bias is exacerbated by excitable press releases. A 2014 study by researchers at Cardiff University found that 40 per cent of medical science press releases contained recommendations for changed behaviour unsupported by the study.
Others made cross-species leaps, reporting studies on animals that the press release simply assumes are replicable in humans. In fact, 90 per cent of experiments with mice fail to translate to human beings.
The researchers found claims exaggerated in press releases were inflated further by journalists. “In an age of ‘churnalism’, where time-pressed journalists often simply repeat the contents of press releases,” writes Ritchie, “scientists have a great deal of power – and a great deal of responsibility.”
Perhaps we need to make science boring again, recognising that science does not change through a series of breakthroughs but through the slog of trial and error. “If all you do is ground-breaking, you end up with a lot of holes in the ground but no buildings,” says Ritchie.
The roots of the crisis in empiricism run deep. The cult of post-modernism propagating the view that there is no objective truth accounts for some of the rot.
A more direct source for blame, however, are the perverse incentives that drive scientists to publish, not for the advancement of human knowledge, but the advancement of their own careers and the acquisition of research grants.
Rating scientists on their total number of publications and citations drives a system that is too easily gamed. It is a classical example of Goodhart’s law, named after British economist Charles Goodhart, that when a measure becomes the target, it ceases to be a good measure.
The same unreliable metrics are used to evaluate universities and university publications, further incentivising those in the system to publish and be damned.
University rankings rely heaving on measures of research income “productivity” and citations.
COVID-19 could have been science’s moment of salvation, an opportunity to put aside past mistakes and join forces in the interest of mankind, inspire a generation of students to take up science courses and fight for a noble cause.
Instead, science has slipped further into the swamp, polarised and tainted by its own prejudice, drifting ever further from the Mertonian principles of universalism, disinterest and organised scepticism.
Nick Cater is executive director of the Menzies Research Centre.
Nick Cater is executive director of the Menzies Research Centre and a columnist with The Australian. He is a former editor of The Weekend Australian and a former deputy editor of The Sunday Telegraph. He is aut… Read more
Coronavirus: Health fascism has consumed human rights
Coronavirus. Health fascism has consumed human rights By Adam Creighton, The Australian, 20 October 2020
What a farce human rights have become. For years progressive politicians, academics and activists have called for stronger protection for human rights, new codes, new laws — and well-staffed commissions costing millions to oversee them. Democracies just couldn’t be trusted.
Indeed, this year has witnessed the most extraordinary attack on freedoms by democratic governments in modern history, making a mockery of such human rights acts and conventions. Yet there’s been barely a peep from those in the human rights industry, who’ve perhaps been enjoying working from home on their large taxpayer guaranteed salaries.
The $10m-a-year Victorian Human Rights Commission, at ground zero for what will be seen as the most destructive over-reaction in Australian history, says on its website its focus during the pandemic includes “reducing racism” and “improving workplace gender equality”. COVID-19 “has exposed some weaknesses in the way the Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities protects Victorians from violations of their rights”, the commission does concede on its website.
Talk about understatement: try, it doesn’t protect them at all.
You don’t need to be Immanuel Kant to know that the freedom of expression, assembly, association, the right to work, conduct business, have a private life — all supposedly protected — trump welcome to country ceremonies, quotas for women on boards and whatever is happening in Nauru.
In 2014 the Australian Human Rights Commission was up in arms about counter-terrorism legislation that provided for “control orders” to be placed on suspected terrorists, which could have constrained their freedom of movement. But putting millions of people, suspected of doing nothing wrong, under house arrest for months, and contributing to panic and the biggest economic downturn in a century? Crickets.
The US Centres for Disease Control issued updated coronavirus survival rates in mid September: almost 100 per cent for anyone under 50, 99.5 per cent for 50 to 69 and 94.6 per cent for over 70s. As professor David Livermore, a microbiologist at the University of East Anglia noted recently, six of every seven people aged over 90 affected with the coronavirus survive. This is far from the plague.
The global death toll from COVID-19 remains substantially lower than the flu pandemics of the late 1950s and 1960s.
The Victorian Public Health and Wellbeing Act of 2008, under which much of the lockdown restrictions in Victoria have been enacted, says “the spread of an infectious disease should be prevented or minimised with the minimum restriction on the rights of any person”. By November 2, Melbourne will have been in lockdown for 22 weeks since March 30. That doesn’t sound minimal to me.
Any order, the act goes on, must “be proportionate with the risk that the person poses to public health”. Given Victoria has a handful of cases every day, the risk most Victorians pose is zero.
Governments probably know their actions aren’t justified. In Europe, which endured some of the world’s toughest lockdowns earlier this year, they have simply ignored the European Convention on Human Rights.
The UK, France, Spain and Italy could have applied for convention exemptions, which are justified where a “public emergency threats the life of the nation”. None did, suggesting they didn’t think the threshold had been reached, writes British barrister Francis Hoar in a recent essay. “It must be questionable whether a virus which … appears to have a mortality rate of between 0.12 per cent and 1 per cent could be considered a threat to the life of the nation,” he adds.
The impact of lockdowns lingers long after they have been lifted. Freedom House, a US-based think tank, recently found the pandemic had eroded civil rights in at least 80 countries, including the US, France, Belgium and Argentina. To be sure, many of these severe lockdown measures have been popular. But many stupid things have been popular: autarky, World War I and White Australia, to name a diverse few. It doesn’t make them right.
That’s why nations have had constitutions and bills of rights to limit democracies from bouts of collective insanity. I used to oppose bills of rights, disliking lawyers’ picnics and thinking the common sense of MPs would ultimately prevail.
The Great Lockdown of 2020 illustrates how easily we can be spooked into a kind of health fascism, where basic individual rights are sacrificed to the greater health collective, without the slightest attempt at a justification, amid fearmongering propaganda and censorship. Anyone who wants to mind their own business and get on with life, making their own risk assessments, is vilified as selfish. Supporters of a police state and health fascism are seen as caring.
Many of the supposed public advocates for the poor, the young and marginal — unions, churches, the Australian Council of Social Service — have been quiet in defending their constituents’ core rights to work, to worship.
We are now obsessed with safety, above all else.
There hasn’t even been a health crisis in Australia, just the possibility of one; nurses have been twiddling their thumbs. Overall mortality here, and in Sweden and other western countries, is within the normal range, if higher in the US and UK. The mind boggles what our governments would resort to were we faced with a serious threat, disease or otherwise.
In Europe total mortality rates have been normal since June, despite mounting hysteria about “case” numbers and calls for second and third lockdowns.
“The fear generated by the emergence of a previously unknown infection may be greatly out of proportion to its real public health impact. Fear often generates inadequate decisions or inappropriate behaviours,” the World Health Organisation said with great prescience in 2018.
Coronaviruses are natural, as is death in old age.
Thousands of people die of natural causes every day. COVID-19 is just another natural cause that we’ll need to learn to put up with if we ever hope to get our rights back, let alone travel outside Australia.
World Doctors Alliance: “We Do Not Have A Medical Pandemic.”
World Doctors Alliance. We Do Not Have A Medical Pandemic By Arjun Walia, 20 October 2020
- The Facts:
Formed under the “Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee,” an alliance of hundreds of doctors and scientists, the “World Doctors Alliance recently held a press conference sharing their views about the coronavirus.
- Reflect On:
Why are tens of thousands of doctors and scientists all over the world being ridiculed and in many cases censored for sharing their research and opinions?
What Happened: Once again, doctors and scientists are and have been sharing the opinion that COVID-19 should not be classified as a pandemic virus due to the fact that it’s, in their opinion, nowhere near as dangerous as big media is making it out to be.
An organization made up of well over 500 German doctors and scientists called “Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee” who share the same perception discussed in this article have also created the “World Doctors Alliance.” Not long ago they held a press-sharing their perspective.
Below is a clip of one of the members, Dr. Elke De Klerk, founder of Doctors for Truth from the Netherlands sharing her thoughts. Below that you will find the press conference recently held by the alliance.
Many expert have been emphasizing that we are dealing with something no more dangerous than the flu. For example, approximately 40,000 scientists, doctors and more than half a million concerned citizens have now signed The Great Barrington Declaration. The declaration explains that “Covid-19 is less dangerous than many other harms, including influenza.”
The CDC also released new infection/fatality estimates that show numbers on par with seasonal flu. This recent release also has many people and experts calling into question the severity of the virus, this was well after John P. A. Ioannidis, a professor of medicine and epidemiology at Stanford University said that the infection fatality rate is close to 0 percent for people under the age of 45 years old.
The Physicians For Informed Consent (PIC) recently published a report titled “Physicians for Informed Consent (PIC) Compares COVID-19 to Previous Seasonal and Pandemic Flu Periods.” According to them, the infection/fatality rate of COVID-19 is 0.26%. You can read more about that and access their resources and reasoning here.
Then there is the controversy surrounding the PCR tests and the idea that a large majority of cases may actually be false positives. You can read more about that here and here. This as been coupled with the fact that many COVID deaths may not have actually been the result of COVID. You can read more about that here and here.
These groups are made up of veteran experts in the field, Nobel Laureates, Professors of Medicine, Doctors and more, yet all it takes is for an Anthony Fauci like figure to oppose their opinion, and this is the perspective that gets beamed across mainstream media outlets, radio and television while the opposing view is nothing but ridiculed and “debunked.” This is very bizarre to say the least, mainstream media alone has the power to make the majority seem like the minority, and the minority seem like the majority. They have a huge reach when it comes to regulating the perception of the masses.
The examples listed above are a few of many.
Right now, the Great Barrington Declaration mentioned above and the idea of “heard immunity” is being heavily ridiculed in the mainstream, without any of the renowned scientists who support the declaration having an opportunity to share their opinion via mainstream media.
Below is a recent full press conference held by the alliance.
Is This Fake News? Nothing in this article is fake, these opinions are actually being shared by doctors and scientists around the world, and a lot of them. As far as what they are saying and the opinions expressed above, this is what’s come under the scrutiny of Facebook Fact-Checkers. It’s been emphasized during this pandemic that any type of information that does not come straight from federal health regulatory agencies and the World Health Organization is not to be trusted.
Here’s an article from Health Feedback, for example, explaining why low infection fatality numbers do not mean that the virus is not dangerous.
The organizations above have been speaking up regarding the censorship they’ve experienced from social media giants, and this has also been a common theme throughout this pandemic. Michael Levitt, a Biophysicist and a professor of structural biology at Stanford University, criticized the WHO as well as Facebook for censoring different information and informed perspectives regarding the Coronavirus. According to him, “the level of stupidity” going on here is amazing.
The Takeaway: It’s been quite intriguing to see so many scientists and doctors completely oppose the recommendations and claims made by the World Health Organization (WHO) since the beginning of this pandemic. What’s even more shocking for lots of people is the fact that many scientists and doctors have been completely censored for sharing their research and opinion regarding anything to do with COVID if it opposes the information and recommendations set out by the WHO.
It’s not hard to see why so many people are confused and so many of us have beliefs that completely differ from one another.
Should people not have the right to examine information and opinions and decide for themselves what is and what isn’t Should there be a digital fact checker patrolling the internet limiting peoples’ ability to see certain information? Do organizations like the WHO and our governments really make decisions that are in and for our best interests, or are there other interests being served here?
Stop all lockdown measures immediately
Stop all lockdown measures immediately, 16 October 2020
Also: https://worlddoctorsalliance.com/ims/WDAOpenLetter.pdf, 16 October 2020
Open letter to the UK Government, Governments of the World and the Citizens of the World
We the undersigned call upon the UK government, governments of
the World and the Citizens of the World, to stop all lockdown
We were told initially that the premise for lockdown was to ‘flatten
the curve’ and therefore protect the NHS from being overwhelmed.
It is clear that at no point was the National Health Service (NHS) in
any danger of being overwhelmed, and since May 2020 covid wards
have been largely empty; and crucially the death toll from covid has
remained extremely low.
We now have hundreds of thousands of so-called ‘cases’, ‘infections’
and ‘positive tests’ but hardly any sick people. Recall that four fifths
(80%) of ‘infections’ are asymptomatic (1) Covid wards have been by
and large empty throughout June, July, August and September 2020.
Most importantly covid deaths are at an all-time low. It is clear that
these ‘cases’ are in fact not ‘cases’ but rather they are normal
So-called asymptomatic cases have never in the history of
respiratory disease been the driver for spread of infection. Rather it
is symptomatic people who spread respiratory infections – not
It is also abundantly clear that the ‘pandemic’ is basically over and
has been since June 2020. (3)
We have reached ‘herd’ immunity and therefore have no need for a
We have safe and very effective treatments and preventative
treatments for covid, we therefore call for an immediate end to all
lockdown measures, social distancing, mask wearing, testing of
healthy individuals, track and trace, immunity passports, the
vaccination program and so on.
There has been a catalogue of unscientific, non-sensical policies
enacted which infringe our inalienable rights, such as – freedom of
movement, freedom of speech and freedom of assembly. These
draconian totalitarian measures must never be repeated.
? Covid has proved less deadly than previous influenza seasons –
There were 50,100 flu deaths from December 2017 to March
2018 in England and Wales. There were 80,000 flu deaths in
1969. To date we have circa 42,000 covid related deaths in the
? We have never locked down society for a respiratory virus
? The basis for lockdown was a mathematical model by
Professor Neil Ferguson. His modelling which predicted half a
million deaths in the UK has been roundly condemned as
being not fit for purpose. His estimated death figures were
clearly wrong by a factor of 10 or 12 times. (1)
? Professor Ferguson’s modelling was not even peer reviewed
before being acted upon by several nations. Eminent
epidemiologists such as Professor Gupta from Oxford
University were ignored, they estimated the death count would
be far lower in the UK.
? Professor Ferguson has a long track record of woeful
modelling he was entirely wrong about sars, mers, mad cow’s
disease (CJD), and swine flu. Why did the world listen to him
? Countries which did not lock down Sweden, Japan, Taiwan,
South Korea and Belarus have all done significantly better than
us in terms of percentage of population deaths. They also have
herd immunity and intact economies.
? Lockdown did not save lives, and this has been published in
the Lancet ‘….in our analysis, full lockdowns and wide-spread
COVID-19 testing were not associated with reductions in the
number of critical cases or overall mortality.’ (3)
? The vast majority of deaths occurred in elderly and very elderly
? The vast majority of deaths occurred in people with preexisting serious health issues such as cancer, cardiovascular
disease, Alzheimer’s, diabetes etc
? Covid poses virtually zero risk to the under 45’s who have more
chance of being struck by lightning than dying from covid.
? Covid poses a very small risk for healthy under 60 year olds
who have a greater chance of accidental drowning than dying
? The entire nation was essentially placed under house arrest.
We have never isolated the healthy before.
? Isolating the sick and those who are immunocompromised
makes sense. Isolating the healthy has hampered the
establishment of herd immunity and makes no sense.
? To put it into perspective we had 115,000 smoking related
deaths in the UK in 2015 compared to the 42,000 deaths from
? We usually have around 600,000 deaths every year in the UK,
roughly 1600 deaths per day.
Collateral damage the cure is worse than the virus
? Placing the public under virtual house arrest has caused untold
damage to both physical and mental health.(1)
? Ventilating patients instead of oxygenating patients proved to
be a deadly policy and an unwarranted failure. Ventilation
resulted in many unnecessary deaths. (2)
? Sending infected people from hospitals to care homes placed
the elderly and frail under unnecessary risk and resulted in
many unnecessary deaths. (3)
? Blanket Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) orders were imposed on
thousands of people without their consent nor the consent of
their families – this is both unlawful and immoral and lead to
unnecessary deaths in care homes. (4)
? Hospitals became essentially ‘covid only’ centres vast numbers
of patients were wilfully neglected, resulting in many
thousands of unnecessary deaths. (5)
? The government’s own report estimates that some two
hundred thousand (200,000) people will die as a direct result of
lockdown – not the virus. Hospitals being closed, suicide and
poverty will result in more deaths than the virus. (6)
? The cure is worse than the disease!
Death certificates (1)
? The majority of people who died had significant comorbidities,
such as Alzheimer’s, cancer, cardiovascular disease and
? Counting death certificates with a ‘mention’ of covid as being a
death caused by covid is a gross misrepresentation of the facts
and has vastly over exaggerated the death toll.
? The rules for the signing of death certificates have been
changed solely for covid by the Coronavirus 2020 Act.
? Doctors do not even need to have physically seen the patient
in order to sign death certificates.
? The Act has removed the need for a confirmatory medical
certificate for cremations.
? Autopsies have virtually been banned, no doubt leading to
misdiagnosis of the true cause of deaths; and also reducing
our understanding of the disease itself.
? Worse still, care home staff who largely have no medical
training are able to give a statement as to the cause of death.
? Covid was put on death certificates merely on the ‘suspicion’ of
people having covid. This may well be unlawful, since it is a
crime to falsify death certificates.
? People who die within 28 days of a positive pcr test are
deemed to have died from covid, even if they die in a car crash
or from a heart attack; clearly over inflating the death toll (2)
? Reports now estimate that as many as six and a half million
(6,500,000) people in the UK will lose their jobs as a result of
? It is well known that poverty directly adversely affects health,
we can expect to see many people suffering with poor health
and resulting in many premature deaths, as a direct result of
? Government have acted maliciously in censoring doctors,
nurses and NHS staff. The people have the perfect right to
hear what is going on in hospitals, and the medical profession
have a duty to look after the public and to reassure them. (1)
? The medical profession have not been allowed to let the public
know that covid wards have been empty for months, nor that
covid deaths have reached an all-time low for months, and this
has unnecessarily added to the public’s distress and anxiety.
? Doctors and scientists with views that differ from the
government narrative have had their videos and articles
removed from the internet
Testing – False positives
? PCR tests cannot be verified for accuracy as there is no ‘gold
standard’ against which to check them. The virus has not been
? PCR tests cannot detect viral loads and are prone to false
? A positive PCR test does not mean that an individual is infected
nor infective. (3)
? In fact approximately 90% of the PCR positive ‘cases’ are false
positives. We therefore have no second wave and no
pandemic. (4 , 5)
? The government’s report estimates a false positive rate of
between 0.8 to 4.0 % using data from other viral infections –
not from covid (6)
? Viral fragments may remain in people’s bodies for several
weeks following recovery from infection. (7)
? The crisis will never end if we are waiting for zero positive
tests. Everyone has probably had a cold caused by a
coronavirus and will likely have a few viral fragments matching
those of the cousin SARS-CoV-2 virus (8)
? Testing healthy asymptomatic individuals is non-sensical,
unscientific and a colossal waste of money. The governments
moon shot daily testing program will cost £100 Billion roughly
two thirds of the annual NHS budget.
? Antibody testing is not the gold standard as many people have
T-cell immunity, and antibodies may not circulate following
recovery from infection.
? The controversial drug Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) has been
unfairly smeared, by the WHO, CDC, NIH and the media.
? However HCQ has very firm support from, amongst others:
Professor Harvey Risch epidemiologist from Yale, The
American Association of Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS),
American Frontline Doctors, the Henry Ford Health System and
Professor Didier Raoult microbiologist and infectious disease
specialist – to name but a few. (1)
? The Lancet was even forced to retract a study on HCQ after it
was revealed by the Guardian newspaper that they had been
completely fabricated and written by a sci-fi writer and a porn
star. Even following this astounding revelation HCQ was still
banned in most countries. (2)
? HCQ according to AAPS has a ninety per cent (90%) cure rate
when given early and alongside zinc (3)
? HCQ is safer than many over the counter drugs such as aspirin,
Benadryl and Tylenol.
? The AAPS also point out that there has never been a vaccine as
safe as HCQ. (4)
? HCQ has been licensed for over sixty years and has been safely
used by billions of people worldwide. There is a very small risk
of arrythmia which is easily monitored.
? Why was HCQ banned then? Could it be that there are no huge
profits to be made from this out-of-patent drug?
? HCQ was used to great effect in the Sars1 outbreak of 2005 (5)
? In short had HCQ been available then there would not have
been a pandemic !
? Preventative measures such as hydroxychloroquine or
vitamins D, C and zinc should have been recommended for the
? Early calcifediol (25-hydroxyvitamin D) treatment to
hospitalized COVID-19 patients significantly reduced intensive
care unit admissions (2)
? Vit D reduces the severity of covid. (2,3)
? Voluntary isolation of the frail – should they so choose; in
combination with preventative measures would have been a
far better strategy. The rest of society could and should have
continued as normal.
? A rushed vaccine is clearly not in the public’s best interest
? Indemnifying vaccine manufacturers against all liability is also
clearly not in the public’s best interest
Conflicts of interest
? Chief Scientific Officer Sir Patrick Vallance has £600,000
worth of shares in GSK Glaxo Smith Klein. He has in
recent years sold £5 million of shares in GSK which he
‘earned’ whilst chief of GSK (1)
? Sir Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer UK, accepted over
£30 million in funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates
foundation to study malaria vaccines. (2)
? It has become clear that members of SAGE, Public Health
England (PHE), World Health Organisation (WHO), Centre
for Disease Control (CDC), National institute for Health
(NIH) etc have many conflicts of interests. They all accept
very large ‘donations’ from the pharmaceutical and
vaccine industry. These conflicts of interests may well
have effectively corrupted their integrity. (3)
? It is also clear that governments are heavily lobbied by
the pharmaceutical industry and the vaccine industry,
again this may have compromised their integrity. (4)
Cui bono? Who benefits?
? Vaccine manufacturers will make trillions from this, as will
track and trace manufacturers, and the pharmaceutical
industry stand to make trillions from covid testing.
? Prime minister Boris Johnson announced the new ‘moon shot’
testing will cost £100 Billion, approximately two thirds of the
annual NHS budget.
? Surely these vast sums would be far better spent on treating
all of the neglected patients who have been wilfully neglected
during lockdown and who now face huge waiting lists.
We have effective and safe treatments and preventative medications
for covid, therefore there is no need for any lockdown restrictions
and associated measures. The pandemic is essentially over as can be
seen by the consistent low death rate and hospital admissions over
the past four months.
We demand the immediate and permanent ceasing of all lockdown
Lockdowns do not save lives, that is why they have never been used
before. Civil liberties and fundamental freedoms have been
unnecessarily removed from the public and this must never happen
Preventative measures such as Hydroxychloroquine, vitamin C,
Vitamin D and zinc must be made readily available to the public.
Isolation must be voluntary. People are perfectly capable of making
their own assessment of the risks and must be free to go about their
lives as they so choose. People must have the right to choose
whether to isolate or not.
Likewise, businesses must have the right to remain open if they so
We demand that doctors, nurses, scientists and healthcare
professionals must be permitted free speech and never be censored
Professor Mark Woolhouse epidemiologist and specialist in
infectious diseases, Edinburgh University Member of the Scientific
Pandemic Influenza Group on Behaviours, that advises the
Government stated that –
‘…Lockdown was a monumental disaster on a global scale. The cure
was worse than the disease.’
‘I never want to see national lockdown again. It was always a temporary
measure that simply delayed the stage of the epidemic we see now. It
was never going to change anything fundamentally, however low we
drove down the number of cases,’
‘We absolutely should never return to a position where children cannot
play or go to school.’
‘I believe the harm lockdown is doing to our education, health care
access, and broader aspects of our economy and society will turn
out to be at least as great as the harm done by Covid-19.’(1)
The World Doctors Alliance agree fully with Prof Woolhouse’s
assertions, he is right! We must never lockdown again!
NB the term ‘covid’ has been used to represent Sars-CoV-2 and
Conflicts of interests
- Australian Media Finally Calls Out Davos Great Reset Agenda Via 21stCenturyWire.com, 14 October 2020
- NY TIMES. Up to 90% Who’ve Tested COVID-Positive Wrongly Diagnosed By Michael Thau, JamesFetzerblog, 8 October 2020
- Proof That The Pandemic Was Planned & With Purpose By Dr James Fetzer, Principia International, 5 October 2020
- The Absurdity of Covid Cases By Jeff Deist, Mises Institute, 3 October 2020
- Becoming Pod People By Henry Makow, PhD, 29 September 2020
- Ron Paul. Question The Science and Go To the Gulag By Ron Paul, via the Ron Paul Institute, 29 September 2020
- German Minister Admits Lockdown Will Kill More Than COVID-19 Does By Steve Watson, via Summit News, Zerohedge, 27 September 2020
- Victoria Australia’s creeping totalitarianism By Helen Buybiski, RT news, 25 September 2020
- How we have been lied to so dramatically about masks By Daniel Horowitz, The Blaze, 22 September 2020
- We shut up shop for a coronavirus that was unlikely to kill us By Adam Creighton, The Australian, 22 September 2020
- Australian state of Victoria is now a police state By Janet Albrechtesen, The Australian, 13 September 2020
- The Evidence Keeps Piling up. Lockdowns Don’t Work By Ryan McMaken, Mises Institute, 11 September 2020
- Safety protocols for sex. And zoos. It’s Covidiculous By Adam Creighton, The Australian, 8 September 2020
- Victoria, Australia. Nothing short of fascism By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 6 September 2020
- The Catastrophe Of Lockdown Nation By Anthony Davies and James Harrigan, via The American Institute for Economic Research, from Zerohedge, 20 September 2020
- Lockdown has gone from a massive mistake to a historic crime By Dennis Prager, Herland Report, 5 September 2020
- An important message from our leaders about COVID-19 By Jon Rappoport, 4 September 2020
- Local doctor Thomas Borody may have breakthrough coronavirus cure From TheLand-Downunder.com, 30 August 2020
- UK Govt Scientist, Lockdown Was A Monumental Mistake On A Global Scale By Paul Joseph Watson, via Summit News, from Zerohedge, 27 August 2020
- Effective Vaccine Unlikely By Steven Mosher, Zerohedge, 22 August 2020
- Lockdowns, Coronavirus, and Banks. Following the Money By Prof Anthony Hall, American Herald Tribune, 13 August 2020
- Are influenza cases in Australia recorded as COVID-19 By Brian Jones, via the Editor cairnsnews, 9 August 2020
- So this is how democracy ends By Andrew Bolt, Herald Sun, 6 August 2020
- Dr Judy Mikovits slams Covid testing as “80% false positives” By Alexandra Bruce, Cairnsnews, 5 August 2020
- The Key to Defeating COVID-19 Already Exists. We Need to Start Using It By Harvey Risch, 4 August 2020
- Are You Loving Your Servitude By Jim Quinn, via The Burning Platform blog, 3 August 2020
- Sweden. The One Covid-19 Chart That Matters By Mike Whitney, The Unz Review, 28 July 2020
- REAL SCIENCE DOES NOT BACK COVID-19 CLAIMSFrom WorldAffairsBrief, 26 July 2020
- The COVID Panic Is a Lesson in Using Statistics to Get Your Way in Politics By Ryan McMaken, Mises Institute, 25 July 2020
- The Downfall of Humanity By Gary D. Barnett, Lew Rockwell, 24 July 2020
- 30 Facts About Covid-19 From HumanAreFree.com, 17 July 2020
- Looks Like Sweden Was Right After All By Mike Whitney, via Unz Review, 12 July 2020
- A stock-take of New Zealand’s management of Covid-19 By Dr Muriel Newman, NZ Centre for Political Research, 10 July 2020
- Read it and weep. Sorry tale of a Covid catastrophe By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 6 July 2020
- The Brave New Normal By CJ Hopkins, anti-empire.com, 2 July 2020
- The lockdown is causing so many deaths Interview with Dr Malcolm Kendrick, Spiked Online, 27 June 2020
- Coronavirus. Too many ‘experts’ were crying wolf over COVID-19 By Judith Sloan, The Australian, 25 June 2020
- Coronavirus – how the US took leave of its senses From HumansAreFree, 21 June 2020
- Doug Casey on How Fake Science is Used as Propaganda By Doug Casey, Internationalman.com, 18 June 2020
- Coronavirus. Inflated pandemic estimates weaken climate forecasts By Adam Creighton, The Australian, 17 June 2020
- NY BAR(R) ASSOCIATION ADVOCATES MANDATORY COVID-19 … By Joseph P. Farrell, 13 June 2020
- THE COVID-19 “PANDEMIC” By Andrew Johnson, 9 June 2020
- GERMAN INTERIOR MINISTRY COVID 19 REPORT RAISES SERIOUS ISSUES By Joseph P. Farrell, 4 June 2020
- Global vaccine passport coming soon for you By Editor, Cairnsnew, 4 June 2020
- Evidence that Covid-19 is a Bioweapon By Stefan Stanford, AllNewsPipeline, 29 May 2020
- Virtually no evidence to justify lockdowns By Ryan McMaken, The Mises Institute, 28 May 2020
- Mandatory vaccinations, biometric identification and digital payments coming soon By Alexandra Bruce, via CairnsNew, 28 May 2020
- COVID VACCINE. WHAT ELSE COULD THEY PUT IN THE SHOT By Jon Rappoport, Infowars.com, 27 May 2020
- The idea of ‘social distancing’ came from a 14-year-old’s scientific study By Jeffrey A. Tucker, 26 May 2020
- COVID-19 lockdowns are ruining economies By John Rofe, 20 May 2020
- How will history judge our coronavirus lockdown By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 18 May 2020
- Today’s Covid Dictators Dishonour Heroes of Past Generations By Tom Harris, Jay Lehr, The Heartland Institute, 17 May 2020
- Trump to enforce coronavirus vaccine for all By Mike Adams, Natural News, 15 May 2020
- ‘Social Distancing’ Is Snake Oil, Not Science By William Sullivan, American Thinker, 13 May 2020
- Make the Lie Big. This time, Coronavirus by Jeff Thomas, InternationalMan.com, 12 May 2020
- The Cost of Big Pharma’s Covid-19 Vaccine Will Be Paid in Lives and in Billions of Dollars By Paul Craig Roberts, 11 May 2020
- Ex-Czech President Václav Klaus Warns We’re on the Path to Huxley’s “Brave New World” By Claudio Grasse, Anti-Empire.com, 10 May 2020
- The Washington Times, Coronavirus Hype Biggest Political Hoax In History By Cheryl K. Chumley, The Washington Post, 6 May 2020
- Professor Neil Ferguson, And The Idiot Presidents And Prime Ministers Who Believe His Computer Predictions By Jon Rappoport, from LewRockwell.com, 5 May 2020
- Dr. Montagnier Shines New Light on COVID-19 and The Future of Medicine By Matthew J.L. Ehret, Veterans Today, 4 May 2020
- UK elites’ Covid-19 PROJECT FEAR has worked By Norman Lewis, 4 May 2020
- Nobel Prize winner who discovered HIV says coronavirus was definitely released from Wuhan lab, contains HIV DNA By Ethan Huff, Natural News, 1 May 2020
- AN OPEN LETTER TO NZ PM ADERN RE COVID-19 28 April 2020
- Bill Gates Discusses Vaccinating ‘7 Billion Healthy People’ In Order To ‘Return To Normal’ By Phillip Schneider, Waking Times, 26 April 2020
- Poor decisions on the coronavirus make tough problems worse By Terry McCrann, The Australian, 25 April 2020
- Coronavirus. Why I won’t be signing up to the PM’s contact-tracing app By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 22 April 2020
- What if the lockdown was a giant mistake By Ron Paul, 21 April 2020
- The great 2009 Swine Flu ‘pandemic’ fraud By Jon Rappoport, 17 April 2020
- A cure worse than the disease Peter Andrews, RT.com, 16 April 2020
- Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda. A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination By Robert F. Kennedy Jr. 15 April 2020
- Seasonal flu kills many more than Covid-19, yet nobody talks about it By Hanne Nabintu Herland, Herland Report, 12 April 2020
- Northern Italy’s Economy Is Highly Integrated with China’s By Philip Giraldi, Strategic Culture Foundation, 11 April 2020
- The New and Improved Propaganda by Jeff Thomas, Internationalman.com, 7 April 2020
- The Real Reason for the New Cold War with Russia Interview with Vladimir Pozner by International Man, 4 April 2020
- The Biggest Fraud in History is Happening Right Before Our EyesBy Gary D. Barnett, LewRockwell.com, 1 April 2020
- The Great Hysteria Pandemic By John Lee, from AntiEmpire.com, 29 March 2020
- Coronavirus. It will be unhealthy to ignore the cost of all this By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 27 March 2020
- Covid-19 Panic Reaffirms Humans Are Hostages to Media and Their Own Lizard Brain By Claudio Grass, antiempire.com, 27 February 2020
- Assange’s Persecution Has Exposed Media Depravity The World Over By Caitlin Johnstone, 22 February 2020
- The Geopolitics Of Biological Weapons Part 1: A Useful And Timely Factual Overview. Part 2: Efficiency & Deployment
- New Zealand is allowing apartheid by stealth By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR, 3 February 2020
- Prison Inmates More Ethical Than Western Media and Governments By Caitlin Johnstone, 25 January 2020
- The US Police StateBy Lawrence Ferlinghetti, via Zerohedge, 23 January 2020
- Putin Has Purged The West From The KremlinBy Tom Luongo, via Zerohedge, 18 January 2020
- Why Everything is Fucked By Caitlin Johnstone, 22 December 2019
- Barack Obama birth certificate By Richard R. Siverlieb, US Attorney at Law, 14 December 2019
- Are Women Destroying Academia. Probably By Lance Welton, The UNZ Review, 27 November 2019
- Now Assange is safely locked up, Sweden drops its “investigation” By Caitlin Johnstone, 20 November 2019
- Hong Kong mob protesters rule the streets By Hedley Thomas, The Australian, 19 November 2019
- Scientists Discover That The Heart & Brain Respond To Future Events – Before They Happen By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, 20 October 2019
- Is Iran really the world’s biggest exporter of terrorism By Professor Ian Hall, American Herald Tribute Editor, 13 October 2019
- Yemen Houthis defeat three brigades of Saudi Arabian army By Frederico Pieraccini, American Herald Tribune, 1 October 2019
- Vacancies for True Blue Leaders By Brigadier George Mansford, 29 September 2019
- Why Google’s “quantum supremacy” means the end of encryption security for cryptocurrency, military, finance and personal communications By Mike Adams, Natural News, 23 September 2019
- ‘Woke’ religion filling the void in modern societies The Australian editorial, 17 September 2019
- Nostalgia, recalling the golden age of rock music By Damon Linker, The Week, 31 August 2019
- How to Make Sense of Foreign Protests, Conflicts and UprisingsBy Caitlin Johnstone, American Herald Tribune, 29 August 2019
- Latest Australian Foreign Policy Venture in the Middle East a Symptom of a Much Wider Problem By James O’Neill, American Herald Tribune, 23 August 2019
- Hong Kong In Crosshairs Of Global Power StruggleBy Kevin Zeese and Margaret Flowers, via ConsortiumNews.com
- Will Ukraine return to popular rule, or will the NeoNazis-oligarchs prevail By The Saker, 15 August 2019
- Prince Charles. Is the king you would choose By Tom Bower, Daily Mail, 27 July 2019
- MH17 Evidence Tampering Revealed by MalaysiaBy John Helmer, CheckpointAsia.net, 24 July 2019
- About Russia and Putin By Israel Shamir, CheckpointAsia.com, 17 July 2019
- Putin Is Right, Liberalism Is Dead, So What Will Replace It By Dmitry Orlov, 7 July 2019
- The West’s Trumped-Up Hatred of Iran Serves The Zionist Dream of a Greater Israel Dominating the Middle East By Stuart Littlewood, The American Tribune, 2 June 2019
- Everything About the BBC,CNN Account of Tiananmen Square Is a Lie By Godfree Roberts, CheckPoint Asia, 4 June 2019
- Always looking on the bright side of life By Ruth Ostrow, The Australian, 3 June 2019
- The continuing cover-up of the health consequences of 5G By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, 26 May 2019
- Who is going to run a perfect world By John Rappoport, The Matrix Revealed, 23 May 2019
- Former Prime Minister Paul Keating referred to the Australian intelligence agencies as nutters By James O’Neill, American Herald Tribute, 12 May 2019
- How did our nation, Australia, sink to this By Andrew Clennell, The Australian, 9 May 2019
- The Bolshevik Revolution’s Jewish Soul From William, Defend Europa, 7 May 2019
- Why Venezuela Is a Threat to The Neo-colonial World-System By Dr. Charles McKelvey, American Herald Tribune, 4 May 2019
- The madness of nuclear deterrence By Mikhail Gorbachev, The Wall Street Journal, 1 May 2019
- The Martyrdom of St. Julian of Wikileaks By Dmitry Orlov, 29 April 2019
- Who killed the John F Kennedy, his brother Robert and his son John By Laurent Guyenot, 24 April 2019
- Russia Warns Bolton ‘Monroe Doctrine’ Remarks Are Insulting to Latin America By Andre Vltchek, American Herald Tribute, 23 April 2019
- When philosophy goes begging in society By Jon Rappoport, nomorefakenews.com, 19 April 2019
- The Legal Narrative Funnel That’s Being Used To Extradite Assange By Caitlin Johnstone, American Herald Tribune, 17 April 2019
- Assange Arrest, Ecuador and UK, Bullied by US, Throw WikiLeaks Founder to the Dogs By Makia Freeman, ToolsForFreedom.com 13 April 2019
- Kill Them Over There, Not Here, Please By Jeremy Salt, American Herald Tribune, 22 March 2019
- Assessment of the Middle East and North Africa situations and futures Interview with Adbel Bari Atwan, American Herald Tribune, 19 March 2019
- President Putin’s address to Russia’s National Assembly Authored by Dmitry Orlov via Russia Insider, 13 March 2019
- Putin Is the Preeminent Statesman of Our Time John Chuckman, 9 March 2019
- Shining a light on the endlessly divisive social conflicts By John Anderson, The Australian, 25 February 2019
- “The war on Venezuela is built on lies” By John Pilger, 24 February 2019
- Venezuala, historic and current issues, and solutions Interview with Michael Hudson, The Saker, 11 February 2019
- The Intolerable Scourge Of Fake Capitalism From Zerohedge, 18 November 2018
- The cultural world changed with Professor Jordan PetersonBy Judy Stove, Quadrant Online, 29 October 2018
- Mainstream media, journalism is dead By John Pilger, via ConsortiumNews.com. 22 September 2018
- Norway Officials Admit They Knew Nothing About Libya But Joined Regime Change Efforts Anyway From Zerohedge, 20 September 2018
- Serena, that cartoon, and the truth about bigotry By Brendan O’Neill, Spikes Online, 15 September 2018
- How the Swedish model is collapsing under the weight of Muslim immigrants By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 14 September 2018
- Doug Casey On China’s Exploitation Of Africa An interview with Doug Casey, CaseyReasearch.com, 4 September 2018
- Abraham Lincoln, the myth is destroyed By Thomas DiLorenzo, 2 September 2018
- Sanction Mania vs. Russia By Stephen F. Cohen, 17 August 2018
- How to restore Australia’s status as the ‘Lucky Country’ Senator Fraser Anning’s first speech
- How the rot started in Australian business By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 13 August 201
- Vladimir Putin’s Russia, the real story From State of the Nation, 5 November 2014
- Breakout from the controlled ordinary mind By Jon Rappoport, , 17 July 2018
- The official Skripal story must be a false flag botch-up By Craig Murray, craigmurray.org, 15 July 2018
- The infinite power of imagination By Jon Rappoport, 1 July 2018
- Why Norway’s prison system is so successful By Christina Sterbenz, Business Insider, 12 December 2014
- Universities are failing our society By Julian Tomlinson, The Cairns Post, 21 June 2018
- Bringing Julian Assange HomeBy John Pilger, via GlobalResearch.ca, 18 June 2018
- Mass shootings and psychiatric drugs, the connection By Jon Rappoport, nomorefakenews.com, 13 June 2018
- The positive power of imagination By Jon Rappoport, 3 May 2018
- It’s not all bad news – indeed the news gets even better By Bjorn Lomborg, The Australian, 30 April 2018
- The manipulation of history, and brainwashing By Paul Craig Roberts, 19 April 2018
- Lies And Propaganda Started Nearly Every War In US History By John Vibes, Freedom Post, 15 April 2018
- Turns out Australians are real stars at cheating. By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 4 April 2018
- Skripal poison saga just another episode in West’s propaganda campaign to corral Russia By Finian Cunningham, 30 March
- What Happened To The West I Was Born In? By The Saker, 28 March 2018
- The real Prince Charles, heir to the British throne By Tom Bower, the Daily Mail, 18 March 2018
- The good old days By Fred Reed, LewRockwell.com, 27 February 2018
- Listening is good for our soul By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 24 February 2018
- The British-American coup that ended Australian independence By John Pilger, 20 February 2018 (repeat of article from 23 Oct 2014)
- What I Learned in the Peace Corps in Africa, Trump Is Right By Karin McQuillan, American Thinker, 17 January
- Elites beware, a populist tidal wave looms By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 23 January 2018
- The Persecution of Julian Assange By Paul Craig Roberts, 13 January 2018
- Has the US-Israeli-UK War with Iran officially started From The Freedom Articles, 10 January 2018
- Milo Yiannopoulos is a threat to leaders of the outrage industry By The Mocker, The Australian, 1 January 2018
- Can’t You See War On The Horizon? By Paul Craig Roberts. 29 November 2017
- Saudi Arabia gets its first real government By David Goldman, Spengler, 9 November 2017
- How the Nazis won the war By Makia Freeman, Editor of alternative media, 7 November 2017
- Blame parents for Generation Meh By Teresa Mull, The Australian, 28 Oct 2017
- The Top 10 Characteristics of Highly Evolved Beings By Jeff, guest author for HumansAreFree.com, 18 October 2017
- Communist barbarians led to genocide By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 9 October 2017
- Speech on Muslim immigrant issues in Australia By Pauline Hanson, leader of Australian party One Nation, 9 August 2017
- The Greatest Speech Ever Written From HumansAreFree, 24 September 2017
- Burqa message, Julian Tomlinson, 170824 By Julian Tomlinson, Cairns Post, 24 August 2017
- North Korea, The Great Deception By Christopher Black, 12 August 2017
- Physical material ‘matter’ is not the only reality By Arjun Walia, 3 August 2017
- The UN doesn’t like this free, liberal world By Jennifer O’riel, The Australian, 31 July 2017
- The right to die, a human right By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 26 July 2017
- The Venezuelan Economic crisis, corruption not socialism By Makia Freeman, 11 July 2017
- The silence of our friends A salutary reminder of the dangers of ignoring fanatics, 7 July 2017
- Understanding terrorism By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 6 June 2017
- Understanding blockchain, beyond the banks By Gerald Celente, for Daily Reckoning, Australia, 3 June 2017
- Time to confront local Islamists, this is war By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 29 May 2017
- Media’s choice is between truth and propaganda By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 22 May 2017
- New Zealand is bringing in apartheid by stealth By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR Weekly, 7 May 2017
- Forget talk of clouds and cuckoos, Australia is in strife By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 25 April 2017
- Is It Time to Break Up Google By Jonathan Taplin, 23 April
- When Government Evil Triumphs, Freedom Falls By John Whitehead, The Rutherford Institute, 5 April 2017
- People aren’t rejecting truth, they’re rejecting the values of the elites By Frank Furedi, Spiked Review, 3 April 2017
- Forget the candles, values are on the line By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 29 March 2017
- David Rockefeller Was Obsessed With Eugenics and Globalism From the Corbett Report, 23 March 2017
- The Collapse of Trust in the West Paul Craig Roberts, 21 March 2017
- Open Letter to the Brave People of Greece By Peter Koenig, 16 March 2017
- The collapse of Western civilization 2013 speech by President Putin, repeated, 13 March 2017
- Washington’s Benevolent Mask Is Disintegrating Paul Craig Roberts, 8 March 2017
- The world has gone mad By Vern Gowdie on the Gold Coast, 4 March 2017
- How do you solve a problem like sharia By Ayaan Hirsi Ali, The Australian, 19 February 2017
- Background to the China and Taiwan situation Bruce Jacobs, The Australian, 27 January 2017
- President Trump, la-la land still doesn’t get the big disrupter By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 22 January 2017
- What would happen if Donald Trump became Australian Prime Minister By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 20 January 2017
- Three Factions of the CIA that Control the World By the Anonymous Patriots, The Millennium Report Exclusive, 17 January 2017
- The Islamization Of Britain In 2016 By Soeren Kern, The Gatestone Institute, 11 January 2017
- Russia-bashing, the world’s most dangerous blame game By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 7 January 2017
- President Putin’s Response To Obama’s New Sanctions By Stephen Lendman, 31 December 2016
- The remarkable consistency of experts’ views, getting it wrong By Nick Cater, The Australian, 27 December 2016
- democracy-trumps-the-victim-generation By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 23 November 2016
- we-the-people-against-tyranny-seven-principles-for-free-government By John Whitehead, The Rutherford Institute, 9 November 2016
- cp-editorial-031116 Kiwis hold key for prosperity, by Julian Tomlinson, Cairns Post, 3 October 2016
- free-market-not-state-capitalism-holds-the-key-to-growth By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 2 November 2016
- president-putin-speech-valdai-asks-us-to-stop-provoking-russia President Putin’s speech at Valdai, 29 October 2016
- russia-bashing-is-making-the-west-blind By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 29 October
- what-is-at-stake-in-the-us-election Paul Craig Roberts, 27 October 2016
- the-hypocrisy-of-saudi-arabia-on-un-human-rights-council By Leah Schulz, Middle East Eye, 26 October 2016
- the-suicide-of-the-west By Merv Bendle, Quadrant Online, 18 October 2016
- the-neo-marxist-dictatorship-of-man%c2%acu%c2%acfactured-minorities By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 17 October 2016
- a-pretext-is-needed-a-false-flag-may-be-imminent-to-drag-u-s-into-war Mac Slavo warns, “The scenario is plenty likely.” 15 October 2016
- obesity-is-a-personal-responsibility-not-a-disease By Gary Johns, The Australian, 5 October 2016
- new-zealand-government-is-planning-apartheid By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR Weekly, 30 September 2016
- british-parliament-confirms-libya-war-was-based-on-lies By Anthony Freda, 27 September 2016
- syrian-president-al-assads-interview-given-to-associated-press-video-and-translation 22 September, 2016
- nobel-peace-committee-wants-obama-to-return-peace-prize Victor Mikhin, State of the Nation, 20 September 2016
- camerons-botched-libya-intervention-blamed-for-rise-of-isis The Times, 15 September 2016
- the-disturbing-signs-of-global-conflict-continue-to-gather-pace By Graham Vanbergen, via Stratgic-Culture.org, Zerohedge, 11 September 2016
- interview-with-russian-president-putin Interview by John Micklethwait. Bloomberg Business week, September 8, 2016
- the-tide-is-turning-the-official-story-is-now-the-conspiracy-theory By Paul Craig Roberts, 8 September 2016
- Several physicists suggest our Universe is a giant simulation By Phillip Ball, BBC Earth, 5 September 2016
- The monumental stupidity of the failed war on drugs By Mike Krieger, Liberty Blitzkrieg blog, from Zerohedge, 25 August 2016
- The Genocide of a Land By Paul Craig Roberts, 23 August 2016
- Prohibition – it should be banned By Lizzie Marvelly, NZ Herald, 20 August 2016
- Globalization on Its Head From Mauldin Economics’ newsletter, 8 August 2016
- A Stark Warning About the Coming Revolution From Inner Circle, 28 July 2016
- Why Sajid Tarar thinks Donald Trump is the leader Muslims need By Michele Manelis of news.com.au
- There’s a revolution happening all over the world By Julian Tomlinson, the Cairns Post, 7 July 2016
- Australia, disruption ahead as voters reject political contortions The Australian editorial, 4 July 2016
- Gorka’s plan to defeat ISIS By Dr Sebastion Gorka, 27 June 2016
- Shut down the sheiks who incite violence by Muslims By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 18 June 2016
- Making rational instead of political decisions By Bjorn Lomborg, The Australian, 17 June 2016
- New conservatism of Western progressives is killing humour By Bill Leak, The Australian, 11 June 2016
- Anti-establishment Trump a voice for the West’s silent majority By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 8 June 2016
- Predicting the Efficacy of a Coming Revolution By Jeff Thomas, Casey Research, International Man, 7 June 2016
- The impact of immigration on Auckland NZ housing and infrastructure By John Rofe, 26 May 2016
- Why Islam needs a reformation By Ayaan Hirsi Ali, The Wall Street Journal, 21 March
- Russia’s Palmyra concert reveals what the West lacks By Tim Black, editor of spiked review, 14 May 2016
- Leftists erode our social fabric By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 29 April 2016
- Union power in NZ and Australia is ruinous By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR, 29 April
- Black hole revelation may upset understanding of the universe By Oliver Moody, The Times, 25 April 2016
- Where Is Australia’s John Galt By Merv Bendle, Quadrant Online, 15 April 2016
- Muslim integration ‘I should have known better’ By Raheem Kassem, Breitbart, 12 April 2016
- The West’s Slow-Motion Lobotomy By Merv Bendle, Quadrant Online, 3 April 2016
- Australian watchdogs asleep at the wheel By Hedley Thomas, The Australian, 13 April
- The Enemy is standard Islam, not ‘radical’ Islam By Peter Smith, Quadrant Online, 28 March 2016
- ISIS is faithful To Islam By Patrick Buchanan, Zerohedge, 26 March 2016
- Apartheid by stealth, in New Zealand of all places By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR Weekly, 25 March 2016
- Federal election 2016, Voters doubly disillusioned By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 23 March 2015
- North Korean Strategy, the rationale for appearing irrational By George Friedman, Mar 21, 2016
- Same-sex marriage imposition By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 16 March
- Putin And The Press, The Demonology School Of Journalism By James Petras, Eurasia Review, 14 March 2016
- Emperor Xi Jinping must offer hope, rather than personality cult By Jasmine Yin, The Australian, 9 March 2016
- Beijing and the South China Sea By Alistair Pope, Quadrant Online, 7 March 2016
- Could there be an Australian Donald Trump? By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 3 March 2016
- Ukraine Collapse Is Now Imminent From Zerohedge, 31 February 2016
- The New Mind Control By John Mauldin, 26 February 2016
- Multiculturalism has proven divisive, not coalescent, so let’s ditch it By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 24 February 2016
- China is moving towards one-man rule By Michael Sheridan, The Times, 22 February
- The disenfranchised find their voices, led by Trump By Merv Bendle, Quadrant Online, 19 February 2016
- Loathing of the political elite By Nic Cater, The Australian, 16 February 2016
- Real-time language translaters coming soon By James Dean, The Australian, 8 February 2016
- Blockchain, and how it will change everything By James Eyers, Sydney Morning Herald, 6 February 2016
- Zeka, another apocalyptic narrative du jour By Tom Slater, Spiked Online, 6 February
- Neo-puritans strive to find offence — anywhere By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 3 February 2016
- Donald Trump’s policies, as opposed to media hype – Peggy Noonan, WSJ, 29 January
- Social agendas are sure to wreck the military By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 29 January 2016
- War on cash, Governments and Banks want complete control From Zerohedge, 25 January 2016
- CEOs are the next corruption target By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 22 January
- Why is the NZ government planning to bring in apartheid By Dr Muriel Newman, 21 January 2016 –
- Political Correctness exposes the West By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 20 January
- The new Kafkaesque Europe By Brendan O’Neill, Editor, Spiked Online, 16 January
- The US role in ISIS and Mosul From Zerohedge, 14 January 2015
- When faith takes up arms, silence is no option By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 11 January 2016
- Understanding Iran v Saudi Arabia and the exhaustion of politics By Brendan O’Neill, Editor, Spiked Online, 9 January 2016
- Understanding North Korea and its nuclear tests From Associated Press, 7 January
- Australian unions, “louts, thugs, bullies, thieves, perjurers etc.” protected by the Labor party By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 6 January 2015
- Islamic State v Islam Article by Tom Harley, The Australian, 30 December 2015, a counter view by ‘Andrew’ and a full response by Andrew Bolt, Herald-Sun
- 2015, the year of speaking twaddle By Professor Judith Sloan, The Australian, 29 December 2015
- Islamist extremism is the ideology that must be defeated From The Australian, 22 November 2205
- Paris, IS and the resurrection of old Europe By George Friedman, from Mauldin Economics, Outside the Box, 19 November 23015
- Hard left student authoritarian demands From Zerohedge
- Salus populi suprema lex esto, said the Romans By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 16 November 2015
- For liberals, doomsday is the religion of choice Brett Stephens, Wall Street Journal, 9 November 201
- Yet another last chance to save the planet Rodney Hide, NZ Herald, 8 November
- THE CLIMATE WARS, and the damage to science By Matt Ridley, GWPF, 6 November
- THE DANGERS OF JUNK SCIENCE By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR, 30 October 2015
- Challenging Chinese coercion The Australian editorial, 29 October, 2015
- Misjudging Putin’s Russia By Marin Katusa, Zerohedge
- Stultifying academic groupthink Editorial, The Australian, 23 October 2015
- Rape, Islam and the deafening silence By Christie Davies, Quadrant Online, 20 October 2015
- Surgeons’ culture of concealment By Hedley Thomas, The Australian, 17 October 2015
- Media distortions and lies By Bjorn Lomborg, The Australian, 13 October 2015
- Big lies as the UN suppresses truth with ideology By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 5 October 2015
- Syria, another failure by the US-led alliance By Tom Switzer, The Australian, 1 October
- President Putin address to the UN General Assembly, 280915
- Learn the lessons from Iraq, Libya and other fiascos By Tara McCormack, Spiked Online, 26 September 2015
- A failure in our democratic system The Australian editorial, 24 September 2015
- A Marxist clothed in white papal robes By Susan Warner, 23 September 2015
- Modern politics are too polarised. By Nick Cater, The Australian, 22 September 2015
- Oxfam’s real agenda – destroy Australian coal industry By Henry Thomas, Quadrant Online, 14 September 2015
- Sweden’s ugly immigration problems By Margaret Wente, The Globe and Mail, 14 Sept
- The Human Cost Of Socialism In Power By Richard Ebeling, 12 September 2015
- Another explanation of the 911 tragedy By Paul Craig Roberts, 12 September
- Syria, should USA and Russia join forces to defeat ISIS From the Times of Oman, 9 September 2015
- A sea of frothing, sweary, often pompous, intolerance By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 29 August 2015
- Labor promises will lead us to become another Greece By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 24 August 2015
- The Empire of Offence laying free speech to waste By Brendan O’Neill, The Australian, 22 August
- Same-sex marriage and the new Dark Age By Brendan O’Neill, The Australian, 19 August 2015
- Academia’s PC police By Nick Cater, The Australian, 18 August 2015
- Shadow Boxing with Keynesianism By Peter Smith, Quadrant Online, 16 August 2015
- Obama’s road to disaster By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 8 August 2015
- Australia’s supposed Aboriginal ‘stolen generation’ By Dallas Scott, 5 August
- What next for the EU? By John Mauldin, 26 July 2015
- Obama’s blunder gives us a nuclear Iran By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 16 July
- Has Germany just killed the golden goose By Raul Ilargi Meijer, 14 July 2015
- History lesson, why democracy has always failed in the past By Patrick Buchanan, 13 July 2015
- The EU’s contempt for democracy By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked 11 July 2015
- Greece, Take Back Your Democracy With Your Head Held High Address by UKIP’s Nigel Farage, 9 July 2015
- We need a better model for democracy By Greg Rudd, The Australian, 7 July 2015
- Why Greeks should embrace a future a Euro exit By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 4 July
- Xi’s Anti-Corruption Campaign Is Key to China’s Prospects By George Magnus, 2 July
- Nature Rebounds, Jesse Ausubel, 2015 Jesse H. Ausubel 2015
- Interview with President Putin Via interviewer Charlie Rose, 24 June
- The Pope joins the EU in a sad world of make-believe By Christopher Booker, The Telegraph, 23 June
- The Climate Wars’ Damage to Science By Matt Ridley, Quadrant Online, 20 June 2015
- Yet another papal failure By Julia Hartley-Brewer, The Telegraph UK, 19 June
- Britain’s Royal Society abandons science, now a lobby group From Breitbart, 17 June
- China’s mocks G7, a gathering of debtors, disastrous confrontation From Zerohedge, 16 June
- “The US is destroying Europe” From Zerohedge, 11 June
- Deradicalisation of radical Muslims is not a viable option By Clive Kessler, The Australian, 30 May
- “War is just a racket”, General Butler, 1933 By Paul Craig Roberts, Zerohedge, 25 May
- The fury of the elites By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked, 16 May 2015ay 2015
- Australian universities’ shift to green left ideology By Nic Cater, The Australian, 12 May 2015
- Establishing a nanny state in NZ By Sir Bob Jones, 12 May 2015
- University shame By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 11 May 2015
- Which is worse, Islamist terror or the Cold War The Australian Editorial, 29 April 2015
- Democracy in decay By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 22 April 2015
- Deep green parlour-pink anti-development government By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 16 April 2015
- Is inequality a bad thing By Pater Tenebrarum, 13 April 2015
- Understanding China By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 9 April 2015
- Heretical thoughts about science and society By Freeman Dyson, 8 July 2007
- The Squirrel and The Grasshopper An old story updated, 7 April 2015
- Obama’s Iranian nuke deal a dismal outcome By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 6 April 2015
- Latte–belt luvvies put Greens in power By Nic Cater, The Daily Telegraph. 1 April 2015
- Political correctness stifles vital debate By Nic Cater, The Australian, 24 March 2015
- Australian politics heading towards Greece By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 23 Mar
- The political system is broken By Paul Kelly, The Australian, 19 Mar
- Australia, the prejudice of the Left By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 17 March
- The liberal elite versus the hoi polloi By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked, 16 March 2015
- The massive EMP threat By F. Michael Maloof, 13 Mar 2015
- Australia is slipping downhill By Rowan Callick, The Australian, 12 Mar 2015
- United Nations – hypocrisy, twisted priorities and ineffectiveness By Chris Kenny, The Australian, 10 Mar 2015
- Bellicose NATO, Berlin stunned From Zerohedge, 9 Mar 2015
- London property boom build on dirty money By Jim Armitage, Independent, 6 Mar
- Battlefield of ideas is where fanatics will fall By Janet Albrechtsen, Australian, 4 Mar
- What ISIS Really Wants By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR, 26 Feb 2015
- No end to Age of paternalism By Nick Cater, The Australian, 24 Feb 2015
- The bigotry of the elite By Brendan O’Neill, Editor of spiked. 21 Feb 2015
- The US’s suicidal strategy on Ukraine By Chris Martenson, 19 Feb 2015
- The US’s suicidal strategy on Ukraine By Chris Martenson, 19 Feb 2015
- We, the people, are the threat to fiscal reform By Janet Albrechtsen, 18 Feb 2015
- Message to Indonesia, the meaning of Sovereignty By Greg Craven, 17 Feb 2015
- Cagey about condemning the Islamic State By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked. 14 Feb 2015
- Ukraine Proxy Wars From Zerohedge, 13 Feb 2015
- 42 ADMITTED false flag attacks By WashingtonsBlog, 12 Feb 2015
- Obama administration supports Muslim terrorists By Jerome Corsi, 11 Feb 2015
- Obama’s plan to regulate the internet sounds Orwellian By Chriss Street, 10 Feb 2015
- Obama Yawns at Evil By Mark Steyn. 7 Feb 2015
- Scientists losing credibility By Jo Nova, 5 Feb 2015
- The Chinese economy, dangers ahead By Craig Stephen, Market Watch, 4 Feb 2015
- UN plans New World Order via climate change From United Nations Regional Information Centre for Western Europe, Tuesday 03 Feb 2015
- The end of the American dream By Michael Snyder, from Zerohedge, 1 Feb 2015
- The only thing necessary for evil to triumph By Paul Rosenberg, Jan 30, 2015
- Ron Paul, failures of the Fed and fiat currencies By Ron Paul , 29 Jan 2015.
- British Greens are even nuttier than ours By Hal GP Colebatch, The Australian, 28 Jan.
- Understanding the Greek mess By Greg Canavan, The Daily Reckoning, 27 Jan 2015
- How President Woodrow Wilson ruined the Western World – By David Stockman, Contra Corner blog, 26 January 2015
- Shock Waves from Zurich … By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 19 January 2015.
- The Digital Arms Race….By Jacob Appelbaum et al, Spiegel Online, 18 Jan 2015.
- The party’s (nearly) over By Vern Gowdie, the Daily Reckoning, 16 Jan 2015.
- My predictions for 2015…By Ron Paul, Ron Paul Institute. 14 Jan 2015.
- Restore the right to offend……By Brendan O’Neill, The Australian, 10 January 2015.
- An evolutionary disaster in Africa……By Kevin Myers, Irish Sunday Times, 11 Jan 2015.
- Russia’s startling proposal – EU invited to join EEU…….From Zerohedge, 5 January 2015.
- Predicting a bear or bull market for 2015 ….By Vern Gowdie, Daily Reckoning, 5 January 2015.
- Beware red tape.…. By John Lloyd, The Australian, 2 January 2015.
- Australia’s anti-military …A reader’s comment in Quadrant Online. 1 January 2015.