This post relates to the massive global Coronavirus fraud and connections to the similarly fraudulent climate change and planned financial reset fiascos. Note: The full text of the first link is below. Many more articles are linked at the end of this post.
- Double fault for Novak and common sense By Steve Watson, The Australian, 15 January 2022
- How to eliminate flu. Call it Covid By Brian Shilhavy, Editor, Health Impact News, 13 January 2022
- Aussie US nurses blow whistle on COVID corruption of health system By Editor, cairnsnews, 12 January 2022
- Covid Scam Falls Apart; It’s Over By Jon Rappoport, 9 January 2022
- Covid. If There Is No Virus Why Are People Dying by Jon Rappoport, No More Fake News, 8 January 2022
- If science can’t be questioned doesn’t this make it propaganda By John Macghlionn, Epoch Times, 6 January 2022
- Governments and media manipulated the minds of the masses into fearing Covid By Editor, cairnsnews, via ZeroHedge, 5 January 2022
- Fuellmich. New Findings Are Enough to Dismantle Entire VVV Industry Via BeforeItsNews, 2 January 2022
- Covid vaccines most dangerous biological medicinal product rollout in human history By Ethan Huff, 28 December 25, 2021
Double fault for Novak and common sense
Double fault for Novak and common sense By Steve Watson, The Australian, 15 January 2022
Editor’s note: Click on link above to view PDF version. At last some humour brought into the farcical Covid fraud. This includes a brilliant cartoon at the end.
The mishandling of the Covid crisis by our politicians is at break point. Maybe Australia should have another yes/no question on the visa application: Are you a dickhead?
Perhaps the Djokovic ‘immigration farce will persuade a few more people to question the benefit of continuing these pointless prohibitions’.
There were cynics who doubted the clowns who run this country could maintain their high standards of idiocy into this third year of pandemonium, but here they come again, tripping over their giant shoes as they enter the ring. Buffoons of that pedigree were never going to let us down.
True to their vision, we’re trapped in a miasma of bumbling incompetence, leavened with spiteful, vindictive meddling in our private lives. Polka-dotted bowler hats off to them, I say.
What a wacky week these crazy kids have delivered us. But before we luxuriate in the comic masterpiece of the Australian Open and the government’s removal of reigning champion Novak Djokovic late on Friday, we should pause to applaud the latest jewel in the crown of our leaders’ stupidity: the screamingly funny $1000 fine for not filing your positive rapid antigen test to the NSW government’s gnomes.
The early promise and backbone shown by the NSW Premier suggested he’d fluffed his lines, but normal nonsense programming was restored at the prompting of his Health Ministry halfwits and a couple of Sydney talkback windbags. Their barrage of uneducated blustering and bullying, echoed by the shrieking flock of Chicken Littles that nest in our print media, saw the Premier’s resolve evaporate like the morning mist.
Given his government has no idea who among its subjects has the RAT kits – (I bought a couple of packets a month ago – or did I?) – nor how many they have, or whether they’ve been used, correctly or otherwise, or by whom, or what result they gave, it seems unlikely that any fines will be collected. So, an unenforceable law to deal with an undetectable offence with a mighty but undeliverable penalty. If there’s a more amusing way of inviting contempt for the rules and their creators, I look forward to it.
You can see the appeal, though: at a grand a pop they only need to catch 11 million recalcitrants and – bingo! – that’s paid for the 58 million PCR tests we’ve conducted so far.
Besides, self-reporting has marvellous potential. In some US cities there have been calls to defund the police, but our jokers have gone one better and outsourced the role to the citizens. A simple command to report oneself on pain of punishment – why did no one think of that before?
“Hello, NSW police? I drove home on New Year’s Eve and used a breath-test machine to discover to my horror that I was marginally over the limit. Please suspend my licence for three months – oh, and there’s a cheque for $1500 in the post.”
Meanwhile, infections continue to climb, hundreds of thousands a day, boosted by the eager self-testers who uploaded their results to the health services website. So after nearly two years of kicking it, here’s where the can has ended up.
We should rejoice that the Omigod! variant is less deadly than Delta Force, apparently by 20 per cent, or 10 per cent, or 48 times less virulent, or 97 per cent weaker (I fear I’ve been reading too widely). I have no idea what these figures mean, or how they can possibly be calculated; and their vast range tells me nobody else does either. They’re no more trustworthy than the daily case numbers regurgitated by our media, whose very precision makes them suspect.
Does anyone with the tiniest shred of intelligence really believe we are tracking every infection? I know a dozen people who’ve had positive RAT results but have no intention of throwing themselves into the maw of a health bureaucracy that will order them into isolation. And if my experience is not unique, then there must be hundreds of thousands more live cases out there, many with mild or no symptoms, which means the latest instalment of Covid is even less deadly than we are told.
If so, we are now recording and overreacting to a disease no more dangerous than seasonal flu. The reborn urge to track contacts, to order isolation and quarantine, to mandate daily tests (impossible to source) in order to validate exemptions for critical services, is causing more chaos than at any time since the madness took possession of us.
Helpful messages pop up on phones after a visit to the pub, informing you that when you checked in, someone with Covid was there “around the same time”. Then you are advised to “monitor for symptoms”. Good Lord, now you mention it I do have extreme pain and fever, a sore throat and a blinding headache, plus I’ve lost my sense of smell. Thanks for the tip, NSW Health, I might never have noticed. What a pity you have no advice on how to treat it.
To those businesses that survived destructive and unnecessary lockdowns thanks to the fabulous largesse of our various JobKeeper programs, good luck getting through the pseudo (but every bit as harmful) lockdowns generated by the insane requirement for many healthy staff to stay at home – this time with no financial support.
In Victoria, the legal fun looks set to continue, featuring backflip after hilarious backflip. With their inept, confused and torturous mishandling of what looked, no matter what side you favour, to be a simple visa decision, the PM and his ministers have turned the modest success of his “Where the bloody hell are you?” campaign to attract overseas tourists into a triumphant “What the bloody hell are you doing here?” drive to dissuade them from coming.
News reports worldwide have focused on the battle to protect Australia from a Serbian tennis ace. I don’t know if we’re the laughing stock some critics say we are, but I doubt there are many potential visitors racing to their travel agents after viewing the fiasco we’ve created.
Lawyers say hard cases make bad laws; but bad laws also make hard cases. Some of us have clung from the start to the belief that an Australian passport holder should be allowed to enter Australia at any time, and that Australians should be allowed to move unchallenged around their nation. Many didn’t want our international borders to be closed at all, although the hysteria that discarded the world’s carefully prepared pandemic contingency plans put an end to that foolish dream.
So if those who have opposed the country’s brutal border closure now adopt the PM’s “rules are rules” platitude (as though the rules were dropped here from outer space, rather than born of his own unseemly and unending panic), we are valuing the internal coherence of a bad system over our desire to see a measured, reasonable response to an unvaccinated person seeking entry to a country where almost everyone is vaccinated.
Djokovic came here for our entertainment, and to enrich himself and his trophy cabinet, not to infect Australians with a disease he doesn’t have or to spread his simple-minded anti-vax message. The “Gotcha!” reaction to a couple of trivial form-filling errors and the embarrassing interview process he was subjected to show how thoroughly Covid paranoia has penetrated our institutions.
It’s not clear to me why anyone would fraudulently claim they hadn’t been to Spain in the fortnight before heading to Australia. I don’t believe such a visit is prohibited by our entry laws, which are designed to capture travel to more problematic places than the Costa del Sol.
Nor do I see why a multi-millionaire globetrotting celebrity, in a sport famous for mollycoddling its stars like newborn babies, would be filling out his own online visa application, doubtless one of dozens his minders arrange for him each year.
Trouble is, the principles of fair play are so much more difficult to defend when the super-entitled “victim”, backed by a phalanx of clever lawyers, is such an absolute tosser, and not that lovely Roger Federer. Maybe we should have another yes/no question on the visa application: Are you a dickhead? But until we do, we should not have indulged the mob howling for the expulsion of the world’s No.1 tennis player from what may be the only globally significant sporting event we will host this year. Anyone who believed Djokovic was more of a threat to public health than any of the thousands who would pay to watch him play is an idiot. He doesn’t dive into Young & Jackson for a post-game beer during the tournament; and, more importantly, he doesn’t have any Covid to transmit.
I imagine you have to be profoundly obsessive and self-centred to excel in any individual sport, although Djokovic does seem to wear an extra layer of charmlessness. His gloating Instagram post that he had secured a medical exemption to enter this hermit kingdom stung anyone impacted by our travel restrictions (and I speak as one of them, forbidden to visit my dying father or attend his funeral).
Nevertheless, Djokovic’s obstinacy may have done some good. He deserves no credit for it, as his motives were primarily mercenary, but perhaps his immigration farce will persuade a few more people to question the benefit of continuing these pointless prohibitions, though I won’t be holding my breath.
In a proper big top, the clowns appear between performers of genuine talent: tightrope walkers, lion tamers, trapeze artists, jugglers; but our cavalcade of stupidity looks set to go on and on, with no relief and no skills on display. If we’ve learned one thing from our politicians during the pandemic, it’s that a circus composed of clowns and nothing else is no laughing matter.
How Johannes Leak saw the Djokovic saga this week.
STEVE WATERSON, COMMERCIAL EDITOR
Steve Waterson is commercial editor of The Australian. He studied Spanish and French at Oxford University, where he obtained a BA (Hons) and MA, before beginning his journalism career. He reported for various B… Read more
How to eliminate flu? Call it Covid.
How to eliminate flu. Call it Covid By Brian Shilhavy, Editor, Health Impact News, 13 January 2022
At the end of 2020, we reported how the CDC was caught manipulating the death statistics to make “COVID deaths” appear to be much higher than they actually were.
In November of 2020, we published an article with the above chart showing that based on the CDC’s own statistics from January through September of 2020, the total projected deaths for the year were on pace to be about the same as the previous three years, 2017 – 2019. See:
When word got out that the flu season seemed to vanish in 2020, the CDC proceeded to stop tracking influenza statistics.
Here is a screenshot from the CDC website of the page that announced this, but I do not believe this page is found on the CDC website anymore:
On February 3, 2021, we published an article highlighting a study published in the journal Science, Public Health Policy & the Law that claimed the CDC violated federal law by inflating COVID-19 fatality statistics.
The study is titled “COVID-19 Data Collection, Comorbidity & Federal Law: A Historical Retrospective.”
In that same article that we published, we published a screenshot of a page that existed on the CDC website on December 30, 2020 that showed the total deaths in the U.S. from all causes as of December 30, 2020, as being 2,902,664 deaths. See:
Just after the first of the year in 2021, however, this page disappeared from the CDC website, and an entirely new section was put up on the CDC’s website that tracked deaths, and the total deaths for 2020 were revised to be 3,389,094, a difference of 486,430 deaths.
Now, one year later, it appears that those additional deaths attributed to 2020 were basically being pre-added to cover up the deaths that were going to be caused by the experimental COVID-19 “vaccines” for 2021.
Here is what the CDC is currently reporting today, at the time of publication of this article:
Source. (Click on “Yearly” at the bottom of the table.)
As you can see, according to the CDC, flu deaths have all but disappeared, as they dropped from their already record low number of 8,785 in 2020, to only 932 in 2021.
And in spite of the fact that hundreds of millions of the American population were injected with the experimental gene-therapy shots for COVID-19 in 2021, COVID deaths, according to the CDC, increased from 385,443 in 2020 to 444,951 in 2021.
And if we use the CDC’s number of total deaths for 2020 on December 30, 2020 before they revised their numbers, we have an increase in total deaths in the U.S. in 2021 that is an increase of over 400,000 deaths that occurred in 2020.
And we have to conclude that the majority of those were COVID-19 vaccine injury deaths.
According to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), if we exclude the foreign reports, VAERS shows 9,778 reported deaths following COVID-19 injections in 2021. (Source.)
Dr. Jessica Rose, PhD. has determined that the VAERS under-reporting multiplier for COVID-19 vaccine reports is 41X. See:
When we multiply the reported 9,778 deaths following COVID-19 injections for 2021 by 41, we get 400,898 deaths following COVID-19 shots.
This evidence is further corroborated by the recent admission that life insurance claims death rates skyrocketed an unprecedented 40% among those between the ages of 18 and 64 in 2021. See:
We are watching the world’s population be reduced right in front of our eyes, while the masses continue to think it is all a “conspiracy theory.”
Aussie, US nurses blow whistle on COVID corruption of health system
Aussie US nurses blow whistle on COVID corruption of health system By Editor, cairnsnews, 12 January 2022
FROM Queensland to California to the UK and Europe, dedicated health professionals are speaking out against the big pharma-driven genocide agenda taking place in hospitals, made worse recently by the immoral, unlawful imposition of fascist vaccine mandates.
In Australia 30-year career nurses like Debbie Jane Harris have quit under pressure from the vaccine mandate and have spoken out against the horrors of vaccine-induced injuries and deaths being suffered by thousands of Australians but ignored and covered up by imbecile ministers, clueless chief health officers and bent bureaucrats who inhabit bodies like the TGA, AHPRA, ATAGI and the AMA.
The exact same horrors and lies exposed by nurse Harris have also been exposed by whistleblowing health professionals at Ventura County Hospital in California and published in the Conejo Guardian by journalist Joel Kirkpatrick.
As in Australia and everywhere else suffering under the WHO-Gates-Rockefeller-Fauci medical mafioso, Kirkpatrick describes the totally corrupting effects of COVID-related protocols, vaccine mandates and politically and financially motivated bullying of medical staff.
“Before COVID, nurses, staff and the community were confident in treatment modalities and in doctors’ competencies,” said one nurse. But now, “People are confused.” They are also shocked that doctors and administrators refuse to report rising numbers of unexplained medical problems in otherwise healthy people as potential adverse reactions to COVID-19 experimental vaccine shots.
Nurses said that to suggest the shots were the cause of any medical problem or contributing to the alarming rise in non-COVID-related hospital populations, invited professional ridicule with certain staff refusing to believe they were anything but “the safest thing ever produced”.
Yet these same doctors and medical staff who have chosen to run with the narrative have no explanation for the increase in non-COVID-related ailments, including a reported increase in heart attacks in young people, mainly men, who received the COVID-19 vaccines. Doctors in Australia and California “chalk it up to genes”, the whistleblower nurses said.
These were the same nurses who watched in amazement in early 2020 as media and governments everywhere screamed that the hospital COVID wards were about to be overrun, while reality was telling another story. Twenty months on, nurse Harris in Queensland discovered there had only been six Covid patients in ICU at her hospital all that time. Was this the real reason for those ridiculous “dancing nurses” videos that surfaced everywhere? They were supposedly a noble effort by the frontline workers to lift morale but more likely part of the organised psychological operation.
Across the Pacific at Ventura County, nurse Daniel sent his wife and kids to live elsewhere for a month and a half while he prepared to handle “the rush of dead and dying” but “nobody came.” The hospital cancelled elective surgeries and only six COVID patients turned up in the ICU there as well.
And then the “unmentionable” began to happen – the number of non-COVID patients boomed. There were pneumonia cases, strokes – more than normal – and women with venous sinus embolisms. The US nurses reported seeing many auto-immune issues: rashes on the body, the body attacking the nervous system, producing symptoms like a weakening of the muscles.
One patient presented with severe respiratory distress and went into respiratory failure, with symptoms first showing three weeks after he took the Pfizer shot. His lungs were completely destroyed, totally wrecked, Daniel said.
One healthy nurse in her twenties who Daniel knew went into cardiac arrest three weeks after her Pfizer shot. An aortic dissection ruptured her aorta like a balloon. She underwent open-heart surgery and made a full recovery but would not believe the COVID vaccine shots had caused it.
Nurse Davis, speaking at a public meeting at the Gold Coast in November 2021, broke down when she began to relay the post-vaccination adverse events, which at both locations remain mostly unreported. They include the clotting, bleeding, brain bleeds and heart attacks, stillborn and deformed births.
COVID-related data amounted to what one US nurse called “voodoo statistics.” In her unit and others, they are no longer testing everybody for COVID. Rather, they test only those who are symptomatic and those who say they are unvaccinated. The daily figures spouted by CHOs and media are totally misleading because they deliberately cover up the fact that 80 percent of the people in the ER are vaccinated, while only 40 percent of Ventura County is vaccinated.
The US nurses found in a recent group of COVID patients at one hospital, the sickest ones were double-vaccinated. Nurse Daniel said the first to die had both Pfizer shots.
Equally appalling is the enforced treatment of COVID patients with a highly dangerous “approved” drug called Remdesivir. Dr Bryan Ardis has gone on Rumble to expose the scandalous use of the drug that Dr Anthony Fauci has brazenly lied about. It blocks the kidneys and can kill patients by causing a type of internal drowning of organs.
Meanwhile the response of medical authorities in both countries has simply been to cover it all up and reward administrators with virtual bribes for reporting skewed and incorrect statistics. Most notorious among Australian whistleblowers is the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and the Australian Medical Association.
A retired doctor from Logan Hospital near Brisbane said AHPRA were interfering with and dictating to doctors in overt acts of overreach. Truth and freedom were the casualties, he said. Nurses were also threatened with having their social media pages monitored. The US nurses relayed similar stories of medical bullying, especially against the unvaccinated nurses.
So warped had procedures become in the Ventura county hospital that people were literally left to die on the COVID floor, as happened to one young patient with an autoimmune bowel issue. Her condition worsened, and “nothing was really done” until she went into cardiac arrest and died.
Now, with lawless and brutal vaccine mandates imposed and the loss of many veteran staff like nurse Harris, health care at Australian and Californian hospitals is in crisis. And the fools at AHPRA and the AMA twiddle their thumbs, spin-doctoring their latest phony statistics to media and politicians between their pharma-sponsored cocktail gatherings.
The thousands of staff who left these hospitals because they are appalled by the results of Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca’s fraudulent, failed jabs, no longer exist. A recent interview on Australia’s ABC news covered the staffing crisis but in an Orwellian twist, simply ignored the fact of the vaccination mandate and those who had been kicked out of the system.
But the tide of deceit may be turning. Nurse Daniel knows “a lot of [health care workers] who will not get a booster shot”. “They felt like they took a huge risk. I know a lot of people who felt terrible for months after the shot, and they don’t want to experience that again,” he told the Conejo Guardian.
The newspaper reported that more than half of the nurses they spoke with were “heading for the exits” and looking to retire or move to another state to continue their careers. Nurse Daniel said he had “lost all faith in the medical field” and suspected money was pushing the drugs more than evidence. Independent thinkers like him were the enemy now.
“The state sees you as an opposition force, for your opinion,” he told the newspaper. “All these mandates and enforcements are not based off of science; they’re based off of peer pressure. Fear, political, emotional manipulation.”
Like their Aussie counterparts, the Californian nurses are looking to create private member association hospitals, where unvaccinated people can go to work in their own separate, parallel system. Already the Aussie nurses are organising their own state and federal groups under the Red Union banner.
Covid Scam Falls Apart; It’s Over
Covid Scam Falls Apart; It’s Over By Jon Rappoport, 9 January 2022
Since the beginning, I’ve been producing the evidence COVID is a scam. Now, official agencies are virtually admitting it.
On December 29, the head of the CDC, Rochelle Walensky, announced, in a White House press briefing, that the PCR test can register positive (meaning the person is “infected”) long after infection is over.
Here’s Walensky’s money quote:
“…people can remain PCR positive for up to 12 weeks after infection and long after they are transmissible and infectious.”
That means MILLIONS of FALSE positive test results have been logged as REAL, in the past two years.
If you can’t trace the implications of THAT, I can’t help you.
Recall the old Zen Koan: What is the sound of one hand clapping?
The new version is: What was the sound of the White House press corps and the media after Walensky’s admission?
Nothing. Zero. Silence.
No shouting. No furor. No questions.
“Dear Mr. Smith, We here at the CDC wish to inform to you that your positive PCR COVID test, administered in the spring of 2020, was misleading. There was no proof it meant you were infected. Therefore, your isolation, your hospitalization, during which your business closed and went into bankruptcy, your wife left home taking up residence with the children at her mother’s, your business partner committed suicide—all that was unnecessary. Thank you for your understanding.”
Of course, the blind following the blind following Fauci will say, “But…but…the CDC couldn’t have made a mistake that big…there must be some explanation…”
And yes, there is an explanation.
The CDC and other public health officials have known all along they were running a scam.
Committing a crime. A Nuremberg-type crime.
See more here: lewrockwell.com
Yesterday, I published one of my articles explaining how the existence of SARS-CoV-2 was fabricated—when, actually, the virus doesn’t exist at all.
Naturally, people who haven’t been reading the 450 or so articles I’ve written about the pandemic fraud then ask, “So why are all these people getting sick and dying?”
Today, I’m republishing one of my articles that answers that question:
Since the beginning of this false pandemic, I’ve been offering compelling evidence that SARS-CoV-2 doesn’t exist.
Then people ask, “So why are all these people dying?”
I have explained that, many times, and in this article I’ll explain it again.
First of all, the whole notion that COVID-19 is one health condition is a lie. COVID IS NOT ONE THING.
This is both the hardest and simplest point to accept and understand.
Don’t reject the existence of the virus and then say, “So what is THE cause of people dying?” There is no ONE CAUSE. There is no one illness. There is no “it.”
By far, the biggest sources of illness we are dealing with are lung conditions: called pneumonia, flu, flu-like disease, TB, other unnamed lung/respiratory problems.
THESE ARE BEING RELABELED “COVID.” It’s a repackaging scheme. People are dying for those traditional reasons, and their deaths are being called “COVID.”
Thus, the old is artificially made new. It’s still old.
In this wide-ranging group of people who have traditional lung conditions, by far the largest population is the elderly and frail.
They are dying in nursing homes, in hospitals, in their houses and apartments. In addition to their lung problems, they have been suffering from a whole host of other conditions, for a long time, and they’ve been treated with toxic drugs for years.
They’re terrified that they might receive a diagnosis of “COVID,” and then they ARE given that diagnosis. THEN they’re isolated, cut off from friends and family. They give up and die.
This is forced premature death.
Some of these elderly and frail people are heavily sedated and put on breathing ventilators—which is a killing treatment. In a large New York study, it was discovered that “COVID” patients over the age of 64, who were put on ventilators, died 97.2 % of the time. Staggering.
Many of these elderly and frail people are put on antiviral drugs—e.g., remdesivir—which are highly toxic.
Some of these elderly and frail patients are now dying from reactions to the COVID vaccine—and of course, their deaths are listed as “COVID.”
Why else are people dying? In many cases, it’s a simple matter of bookkeeping. They die in hospitals for a variety of reasons, and staff write “COVID death” on their files. In the US, states receive federal money based on these statistics.
Let’s say that, in certain places around the world, there are clusters of deaths (being called COVID) that can’t be explained in the ways I’ve just described.
In those situations, you would have to examine EACH situation closely. For example, just prior to an outbreak in Northern Italy, was there a vaccination campaign? What was in the vaccine? A breed of toxic substances?
You have to consider each cluster independently.
Getting the picture?
None of the “COVID deaths” anywhere in the world requires the existence of a new virus.
For instance, in Wuhan, where the whole business began, the first “COVID” cases of pneumonia occurred in a city whose air is HEAVILY polluted. In China, every year, roughly 300,000 people die from pneumonia. That means millions of cases. None of those deaths need to be explained by invoking a new virus.
Now, add to all this the fact that the PCR test for the (non-existent) virus is rigged so it spits out positive results like a fire hose. Thus, the high case numbers.
The “pandemic” is invented.
The fraud is promoted.
During these fake epidemics (there have been many), someone will say: “But my neighbor’s son, who was very healthy, died suddenly. It must be the virus.”
No. People who appear to be healthy do die. Not just today, but going back in history as far as you want to go. No one has an explanation. They might have an explanation if they looked very closely, but they don’t look closely.
Favoring the “virus explanation” is a bias, a knee-jerk reaction, a response to propaganda.
If you think there must be other major reasons to explain “why all these people are dying,” keep in mind that “lung conditions” is a category that expands all over the globe. For instance, there are about one BILLION cases of flu-like illness EVERY YEAR on planet Earth.
Repackaging/relabeling just a small percentage of those cases alone would account for all official COVID death numbers.
What’s new about COVID is the COVID STORY. That’s what’s being sold: a STORY about a COVID virus.
I’m aware that authors have been presenting other reasons for people who have been getting sick and dying since early 2020. I’m not necessarily rejecting those reasons. But if some of them are true, they only represent part of the picture. Again, it’s not one thing that’s killing people.
There is a programmed impulse to say, “If it isn’t X, then it must be Y. If X isn’t the cause of people dying, then Y must be the cause.” That’s the basic lie. It’s the basic lie of all so-called pandemics.
It’s also a con. At the highest levels of planning, propagandists (inventers of reality) know that people are willing to buy one explanation for one phenomenon.
But “COVID” isn’t one phenomenon. There is no “it.”
And there is no single cause.
If science can’t be questioned, doesn’t this make it propaganda?
If science can’t be questioned doesn’t this make it propaganda By John Macghlionn, Epoch Times, 6 January 2022
The Defenestration of Dr. Robert Malone
Dr. Robert Malone is a U.S. virologist and immunologist who has dedicated his professional existence to the development of mRNA vaccines.
In the 1980s, Malone worked as a researcher at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies, where he conducted studies on messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) technology. In the early 1990s, Malone collaborated with Jon A. Wolff and Dennis A. Carson, two eminent scientists, on a study that involved synthesization.
In fact, Malone is the father of mRNA vaccines. He has served as an adjunct associate professor of biotechnology at Kennesaw State University, and he co-founded Atheric Pharmaceutical, a company that was contracted by the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases in 2016.
As you can see, Malone is no ordinary man. In fact, he’s a rather extraordinary man. Before embarking on a distinguished career in science, Malone worked as a carpenter and as a farmhand. Becoming a doctor was a lofty aspiration, but through hard work and determination, his dream became a reality. Over the course of three decades, Malone has established himself as one of the most competent people in the fields of virology and immunology.
Malone is arguably the most qualified person in the world to speak on what we as a society should and shouldn’t be doing during the pandemic. Yet for reasons that will become abundantly clear, he finds himself ostracized, largely silenced, and cut off from the scientific community. Why?
Two months before his Twitter account was suspended, Malone wrote a rather prophetic Twitter post:
“I am going to speak bluntly,” he wrote. “Physicians who speak out are being actively hunted via medical boards and the press. They are trying to delegitimize us and pick us off one by one.”
He finished by warning that this is “not a conspiracy theory” but “a fact.” He urged us all to “wake up.”
Sadly, many of us are still asleep.
In my research for this piece, it seems clear to me that Malone has been silenced, not because he’s some quack spouting nonsense, but because he challenged—and still challenges—the overarching narrative about vaccines and the lethality of COVID-19.
Malone was recently interviewed by Joe Rogan. For the uninitiated, Rogan is the host of one of the most influential podcasts in the world. At one point during the three-hour interview, Malone referred to Dr. Anthony Fauci as Tony Fauci, a man he knows personally. Malone, in other words, knows where all the skeletons are hidden. The same is true for Dr. Peter McCullough, another world-renowned expert who has appeared on Rogan’s podcast.
Prior to writing this piece, I consulted both Malone and McCullough.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, speaks during a briefing at the White House on Dec. 1, 2021. (Susan Walsh/AP Photo)
Over the course of the past 18 months, Malone has been painted as some kind of anti-vax fringe scientist, a man of questionable merit who’s spouting nonsense.
Well, he’s not. Malone happens to be vaccinated. All he has ever asked for is the chance to have frank and honest discussions on vaccines.
In his own words, vaccines have “saved lives. Many lives.”
“But it is also increasingly clear that there are some risks associated with these vaccines,” Malone said. “Various governments have attempted to deny that this is the case. But they are wrong. Vaccination-associated coagulation is a risk. Cardiotoxicity is a risk. Those are proven and discussed in official USG communications, as well as communications from a variety of other governments.”
Malone isn’t a crazed conspiracy theorist: He’s a man who’s intimately familiar with the benefits and the risks of vaccines. He’s a proponent of informed consent. Perhaps before letting someone inject a vaccine into your body, you should be fully informed of the risks involved, he says. He isn’t an unreasonable man.
Nevertheless, in this age of faux outrage and fabricated storylines, society needs a fall guy, a boogie man, a sacrificial lamb. Malone fits the bill. He knows too much. It’s much easier to discredit a decorated physician—who challenges the overarching narrative—than it is to actually debate him.
Zero Degrees of Separation
The story goes deeper. In 2019, the BBC established the Trusted News Initiative (TNI), a partnership that now includes organizations such as Facebook, Twitter, Reuters, and The Washington Post. We’re told that it was established to tackle “disinformation in real time.” TNI was ostensibly designed to wage a war on “fake news.”
Upon closer inspection, however, it appears to have been designed to promote very specific narratives and to silence any dissenting voices, such as Malone’s. Instead of trusting the TNI, we should question the motives of its members.
After all, The Washington Post recently published a piece asking people to stop criticizing President Joe Biden. The message is clear: Stop being mean to the president, even if the president is being mean to you (on more than one occasion).
Then, there’s James C. Smith, chairman of the Thomson Reuters Foundation. He sits on the board of directors for Pfizer, a company that’s responsible for the creation of vaccines with questionable efficacy and that has a history of manipulating data. In short, Pfizer is a company with a questionable reputation. Nevertheless, Pfizer Chief Executive Albert Bourla was recently named CNN’s Business CEO of the Year. Make of that what you will.
When one thinks of TNI (and the mainstream media in general), various terms instantly spring to mind. “Objectivity” isn’t one of them. “Highly compromised” and “conflict of interest” do come to mind, however.
Speaking of objectivity, or the lack thereof, in August 2021, The Atlantic ran a much-cited hit piece on Malone, which was high on accusations, but low on actual evidence. It attacked his character and credibility—repeatedly. Rather intriguingly, the article, like all of The Atlantic’s COVID-19 articles, was funded by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
The former is an organization established and owned by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan. The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation owns stock in Johnson & Johnson, a company whose vaccine has been associated with the development of blood clots—the very thing Malone has been warning us about for the better part of two years.
People might scoff. But contrary to popular belief, democracy doesn’t die in darkness. It dies in broad daylight. Its death is slow and protracted, one by a thousand cuts rather than by one fatal stab.
As author Steve Levitsky once wrote, democracies don’t often die at the hands of military generals, “but of elected leaders—presidents or prime ministers who subvert the very process that brought them to power.”
“One of the great ironies of how democracies die is that the very defense of democracy is often used as a pretext for its subversion,” he wrote. “Would-be autocrats often use economic crises, natural disasters, and especially security threats—wars, armed insurgencies, or terrorist attacks—to justify antidemocratic measures.”
Apply these lines to the pandemic, and Levitsky’s words carry more weight than ever before.
In the United States, one must not question the efficacy of masks, vaccines for kids, the logic (or lack thereof) of lockdowns, or the unconstitutional nature of vaccine mandates. What about the little matter of vaccine breakthrough deaths? Don’t ask any questions.
But wait, if science can’t be questioned, doesn’t this make it propaganda? Hush now. Don’t you love America? Don’t you want people to live, rather than die? Then shut up and get the vaccine, then the booster shot, then the booster-booster shot. We, the arbiters of truth, know what’s best for you. Somewhat ironically, these self-appointed arbiters of truth spout no shortage of lies.
Is it any surprise, then, that more and more Americans continue to lose faith in the mainstream media and the government? Yet here we are, being condescended to by the likes of CNN’s Don Lemon and MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace. Worse still, we’re supposed to take orders from Fauci, a man who supposedly represents science, yet goes out of his way to smear scientists. Why would a man of science attack the very thing that he’s supposed to represent?
A stock photo of social media platform icons in a mobile device. (Pixabay/Pexels)
According to numerous reports, Fauci has repeatedly deceived the American people. It’s important to remember that Fauci is, first and foremost, a talking head for the U.S. government. In reality, he’s a politician with a medical degree.
To quote the author Gillian Flynn, the author of “Gone Girl”: “The truth is malleable; you just need to pick the right expert.”
Who better than Fauci, a highly qualified individual with his own fan club? But don’t be fooled. Fauci might act like he answers to no one, but he does. He answers to the U.S. government. Who, then, does the government answer to? Big Pharma, it seems.
In 2019, the Roosevelt Institute published a fascinating report, “The Cost of Capture: How the Pharmaceutical Industry has Corrupted Policy Makers and Harmed Patients.” The report outlines the many ways in which the pharmaceutical industry has shaped policies through corporate capture. This is a phenomenon that sees private industries use their significant financial and political influence to manipulate a state’s decision-making apparatus. The report warned about the dangers of lobbying and of deeply flawed medical research.
What we’re seeing is the convergence of Big Pharma, Big Tech, and Big Government. Let’s call it the unholy trinity, with Big Tech doing the bidding of Big Government, and Big Government doing the bidding of Big Pharma.
Interestingly, but not surprisingly, YouTube has removed the Joe Rogan episodes featuring Robert Malone and Peter McCullough. Why? Because when it comes to viruses and vaccines, these are among the most notable and accomplished experts in the world. They appear to know things that the government doesn’t want us to know. Additionally, Google, the owner of YouTube, appears to be closely involved with the U.S. government.
What we’re left with is the equivalent of a digital dictatorship, with even the most qualified people being silenced, ostracized, and, in some cases, defenestrated. Robert Malone is a wise man, an honest man, and a highly credible man. The grief that has come his way—and continues to come his way to this day—is unwarranted. But as he knows only too well, this is the price one must pay for challenging the unholy trinity.
Views expressed in this article are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Epoch Times.
John Mac Ghlionn is a researcher and essayist. His work has been published by the likes of the New York Post, Sydney Morning Herald, Newsweek, National Review, The Spectator US, and other respectable outlets. He is also a psychosocial specialist, with a keen interest in social dysfunction and media manipulation.
Governments and media manipulated the minds of the masses into fearing Covid
Governments and media manipulated the minds of the masses into fearing Covid By Editor, cairnsnews, via ZeroHedge, 5 January 2022
Dr. Robert Malone’s assertions about “mass formation psychosis” in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic are underscored by the fact that authorities in the UK admitted to using “totalitarian” methods of “mind control” to instill fear in the population.
Dr Robert Malone asserts ‘mass formation psychosis’ has been used to instill Covid fear in populations
In Canada, the military also admitted launching a psychological operations campaign against their own people in order to manipulate them into compliance with COVID-19 restrictions and mandates.
During his viral podcast with Joe Rogan after he was banned by Twitter, Malone explained how the global population was being manipulated into remaining in a constant state of hysterical anxiety via mass formation psychosis.
“What the heck happened to Germany in the 20s and 30s? Very intelligent, highly educated population, and they went barking mad. And how did that happen?” asked Malone.
“The answer is mass formation psychosis.”
“When you have a society that has become decoupled from each other and has free-floating anxiety in a sense that things don’t make sense, we can’t understand it, and then their attention gets focused by a leader or series of events on one small point just like hypnosis, they literally become hypnotized and can be led anywhere,” he added.
“And one of the aspects of that phenomenon is that the people that they identify as their leaders, the ones typically that come in and say you have this pain and I can solve it for you. I and I alone,” Malone further explained, “Then they will follow that person. It doesn’t matter whether they lied to them or whatever. The data is irrelevant.”
“We had all those conditions. If you remember back before 2019 everyone was complaining, the world doesn’t make sense and we are all isolated from each other.”
“Then this thing happened, and everyone focused on it,” stated Malone, noting,
“That is how mass formation psychosis happens and that is what has happened here.”
Malone’s summary of how health authorities seized on the unifying threat of the COVID-19 pandemic and exaggerated its thread to create mass hysteria is backed up by leaked details of how the UK government manipulated its population during the early days of the pandemic.
As first revealed by author and journalist Laura Dodsworth, scientists in the UK working as advisors for the government admitted using what they now admit to be “unethical” and “totalitarian” methods of instilling fear in the population in order to control behaviour during the pandemic.
The London Telegraph reported the comments made by Members of the Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Behaviour (SPI-B), a sub-committee of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage) the government’s chief scientific advisory group.
The report quotes a briefing from March 2020, as the first lockdown was decreed, that stated the government should drastically increase “the perceived level of personal threat” that the virus poses because “a substantial number of people still do not feel sufficiently personally threatened”.
One scientist with the SPI-B admits that “In March  the Government was very worried about compliance and they thought people wouldn’t want to be locked down. There were discussions about fear being needed to encourage compliance, and decisions were made about how to ramp up the fear.”
The unnamed scientist adds that “The way we have used fear is dystopian.”
The scientist further confessed that “The use of fear has definitely been ethically questionable. It’s been like a weird experiment. Ultimately, it backfired because people became too scared.”
Another separate scientist on the subcommittee professed “You could call psychology ‘mind control’. That’s what we do… clearly we try and go about it in a positive way, but it has been used nefariously in the past.”
Another scientist warned that “We have to be very careful about the authoritarianism that is creeping in,” adding “people use the pandemic to grab power and drive through things that wouldn’t happen otherwise.”
According to the report, another researcher with the group acknowledged that “Without a vaccine, psychology is your main weapon,” adding that “Psychology has had a really good epidemic, actually.”
Yet another scientist on the subcommittee stated that they have been “stunned by the weaponisation of behavioural psychology” over the past year, and warned that “psychologists didn’t seem to notice when it stopped being altruistic and became manipulative.”
“They have too much power and it intoxicates them”, the scientist further warned.
In addition to the UK government’s response, it was also revealed that the Canadian military launched a psychological operations program against their own citizens in the early days of the pandemic order to amplify government messaging and “head off civil disobedience.”
“Canadian military leaders saw the pandemic as a unique opportunity to test out propaganda techniques on an unsuspecting public,” reported the Ottawa Citizen.
Meanwhile, following early efforts to bury the term altogether, Google is now desperately rigging its search results to return only negative articles about “mass formation psychosis” and Dr. Malone.
Google’s current top search result link for “mass formation psychosis” is a Forbes hit piece that recycles dubious claims Dr. Malone already debunked during his Rogan appearance.
Fuellmich: New Findings Are Enough to Dismantle Entire VVV Industry
Fuellmich. New Findings Are Enough to Dismantle Entire VVV Industry Via BeforeItsNews, 2 January 2022
Editor’s note: Click on link above to see graphics and access to the essential 20-minute video.
ER Editor: This is one of the latest video discussions lasting around 19 minutes between Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, lawyer Viviana Fischer and UK doctor Sam White on the findings that a small number of vaccine batches has been associated with the majority of deaths and injuries from the vaccines. We remind readers of what we published on this back in early November. See
They invoke Dr. Mike Yeadon’s participation in this although he doesn’t appear on the video. Here are our notes:
Fuellmich: Dr. Mike Yeadon showed how they used batches within batches to try out what kind of doses are needed to kill people and maim them. From a legal perspective, it is inescapable evidence of premeditation. Once there is evidence of premeditation, there is no immunity for anyone.
Wodarg: It isn’t true that there is the same stuff in all the vaccines. We have hard evidence that the batches of vaccine vials contain different ingredients.
Sam White: We have experts talking about the VAERS data and ‘lots’, not batches. And they have about 11 lots with 6 0r 7% of the deaths, wow.
Wodarg (see data screens): Doctors need to know that the BATCHES ARE NOT CONTROLLED.
Fuellmich: What Mike Yeadon came up with is that there is a 1 in 200 chance that you’re going to run into one of those dangerous batches or lots. It’s like Russian roulette. Wodarg: this is not Russian roulette, it’s a TRIAL, it’s planned. The batches are sent somewhere, they’re used and registered. What they’ve also found is that when one company, say Pfizer BioNTech, are up to something, the others will keep quiet. The others won’t do the experiments. But then they’ll step up and do something, maybe it’s AstraZeneca next or Johnson and Johnson who want to try something out within these massive trials. The stupid doctors think they are giving the same injections. But it’s not true. They are being misused for this very big trial where there is no ethics committee! It’s an obscure trial where the people are just the victims. And perhaps they are genetically modifying human beings and they have patents on this stuff. There are 120 new vaccines in the pipeline. They all want to try out their products and now is the time they can do it because we’re still afraid that we need a vaccine. It’s worse than Nuremberg what’s happening now. It is horrible – there are thousands of Mengeles now. Some of them don’t know this, but some of them know very well what they are doing. And they kill thousands of people. Fuellmich: Intentionally. Wodarg: yes, intentionally.
Wodarg: this graph is proof that it’s been planned. Fuellmich: It’s a coordinated effort or else they wouldn’t do it in a synchronized way, first by BioNTech Pfizer, then Moderna, then Jensen. They’re doing it in a highly co-ordinated way so they will not interfere with each other. Each one of them is doing their own experiments within an experiment. All of the pharmaceutical industry knows it. They all want to be part of it, including the Paul Ehrlich Institute, so it’s just a matter of time until all the others join in and make it even worse because it is easy to extort those already committing the crimes, so that others will be admitted into this mass serial killing.
Fuellmich: This makes it easy for any lawyer in this world to show intent. It is inescapable – from these graphs, you can show intent. They are deliberately using different dosages, co-ordinated with each other so that they won’t interfere with each other in order to try and find out what kills the best or maims the best.
These findings in particular have immense legal repercussions – immense, because once you arrive at the conclusion that they’re doing this deliberately, intentionally or as Martin Schwab puts it maliciously, once you arrive at this conclusion, the floodgates are open in the United States for punitive damages. You can probably go up to 21 times the actual damage, which is added on top of the actual damage. In these cases, in fact, you may be able to go up to a 1,000 times because these people got so badly injured. This could be enough to dismantle the entire industry.
Covid vaccines most dangerous biological medicinal product rollout in human history
Covid vaccines most dangerous biological medicinal product rollout in human history By Ethan Huff, 28 December 25, 2021
Covid vaccines “most dangerous biological medicinal product rollout in human history,” says Dr. Peter McCullough
(Natural News) At a recent online symposium on covid science that was organized by Doctors for COVID Ethics, the most detailed evidence yet against Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccination” was presented for the world’s consideration.
This international group, which has long opposed the mass rollout of Fauci Flu shots, argued that the human immune system, provoked by the injections, could end up attacking its own tissues (autoimmune disease) when it detects the presence of synthetic spike proteins.
Untold thousands of deaths have already occurred from this, though most of them never make it into the government databases. Numerous presenters, including Dr. Peter McCullough, who has also long stood against the injections, revealed scientific evidence to support these and other claims.
McCullough, by the way, has actually come out to say that covid “vaccines” are the “most dangerous biological medicinal product rollout in human history.” He remains one of the most vocal opponents to the current agenda.
German pathologist and professor Dr. Arne Burkhardt, who has more than 40 years of experience in the field, also presented at the symposium. He conducted his own research on the tissues and organs from 15 different patients where a post-mortem had been performed.
Eight of the bodies were women and seven were men, all between the ages of 28 and 95. Each of these individuals died between seven days and six months post-injection.
What Burkhardt found is that in nearly every case, the jabs caused the individuals’ bodies to self-destruct. A specific type of immune cell called a lymphocyte was found to have invaded various parts of the body, eventually causing early death.
Burkhardt presented slides showing that lymphocytes had infiltrated the heart muscle in particular, causing systemic inflammation. The resulting lesions were small and probably overlooked, “but the destruction of just a few muscle cells may have a devastating effect,” he warned.
“If the inflammatory infiltration is found where the impulse for the contraction of the heart is given, this may lead to heart failure,” he further said.
It was also discovered that a lymphocyte invasion occurred in other vital organs such as the liver, kidneys, uterus, brain, thyroid and skin, all of which showed signs of autoimmune damage.
How much mRNA poison can the body handle before it goes kaput?
Canadian microbiologist and professor Dr. Michael Palmer summed up Burkhardt’s presentation by explaining that anyone with honest medical training will clearly see “just how devastating the effect of these vaccines can be, at least in those who die after the vaccination.”
“We also now know why the authorities were very hesitant to have autopsies performed on such victims,” Palmer added.
As to why some people are not suffering such an extreme fate post-injection, Palmer warned that the total lifetime dose of messenger RNA toxins is limited, suggesting that it varies from person to person.
Due to a lack of experimental data, it is unknown what these thresholds are. And according to Palmer, this is “one of the great scandals of these vaccines, that no proper toxicity studies have been carried out.”
We do know from animal studies that the contents of the jabs do not remain at the site of injection. They circulate throughout the entire body, combining with receptors and lining blood vessels, which in many people causes clotting and excessive bleeding.
The long-term risks of this are what will really be telling once the contents of the jabs really make their way throughout people’s bodies over the long haul. Widespread death from seemingly no specific cause is likely to occur in the coming months and years.
- A plandemic of the vaccinated will haunt us forever By Editor, cairnsnews, Ethan Huff, 24 December 2021
- Using Pseudoscience To Commit Crimes Under The Nuremberg Code Written by Dr Judy Wilyman PhD, Principia Scientific International, 17 December 2021
- Moderna-NIH mRNA vaccine deal confirmed pre-plandemic … again By the Editor, cairnsnews, 16 December 2021
- US hospitals. Fraud, murder, cash By Jon Rappoport, 15 December 2021
- The Covid Establishment Has Been Getting Away With Murder By Doug Brodie, Principia Scientific International, 13 December 2021
- Form letter to schools attended by your kids to stop any mRNA death sentences By the Editor, cairnsnews, 9 December 2021
- Pfizer release reveals vast array of previously unknown adverse effects Dr Guy David Hatchard, 6 November 2021
- AUD and Crimes Against Humanity Enabled by Virology’s Unscientific Voodoo Scientism By Brian Shilhavy, Editor, Health Impact News, 5 December 2021
- Gold Coast Covid ward empty for months while vax casualties stream From the editor, cairnsnews, 3 November 2021
- A President Betrayed by Bureaucrats. Scott Atlas Exposes The Real COVID Disaster By Jeffrey Tucker, via The Brownstone Institute, 29 November 2021
- 128 Research Studies Affirm Naturally Acquired Immunity To Covid-19 Written by Brownstone Institute, 15 November 2021
- Ivermectin Cuts Indonesia Covid By 98%, Aussie Cases UP 500% With Lock-N-Vax By Jo Nova, joannenova.com.au Principia Scientific.com, 12 November 2021
- Dear Politicians, Stop Forcing On Us Poisonous Covid ‘Vaccines’ By Doug Brodie, Principia Scientific, 7 November 2021
- CDC Reports 28x More Fully Vaxxed Than Unvaxxed Hospitalized With COVID By Kenneth Richard, Principia Scientific
- 100% of Deaths Following COVID-19 Shots are From Only 5% if the batches By Brian Shilhavy, Editor, Health Impact News, 3 November 2021
- COVID19 is merely influenza rebranded By richieallen.co.uk, principia-scientifica.com , 30 October 2021
- All You Need To Know About COVID19 Vaccine Safety By Steve Kirsch, Principia Scientific, 26 October 2021
- https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/report/ By David Johnsorensen & Dr Vladimir Zelenko MD, Version 1, September 2021
- NZ PM plans apartheid, vaxxed and not vaxxed By Lance Johnson, Natural News, 27 October 2021
- The Masked Ball Of Covid Cowardice Written by tabletmag.com, 14 October 2021
- The Vaccine Death Report, 13 October 2021 By David John Sorensen & Dr Vladimir Zelenko MD
- Canadian doctors explain their concern about Covid regulations By a group of concerned doctors in Canada, 11 September 2021
- The non-existent virus, an explosive interview with Christine Massey By Jon Rappoport, 8 October 2021
- The Vaccines Are 1000% More Deadly than COVID-19 By Editor, cairnsnews.org 7 October 2021
- 30 facts you NEED to know, Your Covid Cribsheet By Kit Knightly, from off-guardian.org, via Principia Scientific, 1 October 2021
- The Australian Government Response to COVID Should Trouble You By Chris MacIntosh, International Man, 25 September 2021
- Everything you wanted to know about Covid genocide By Martin Geddes, 20 September 2021
- Human Rights on health From RightsFreedoms.wordpress.com, 18 September 2021
- Scanning & Transmission Electron Microscopy Reveals Graphene Oxide in CoV-19 Vaccines, complete article By Robert O Young CPC, MSc, Dsc, 14 September 2021
- International Team Of Scientists Confirm Presence Of Toxins In COVID Jabs From everydayconcerned.net, via principia-scientific.com, 10 September 2021
- Ultimate Proof Covid-19 Was Planned To Create New World Order By James Fetzer, from principia-scientific.com, 5 September 2021
- EVIDENCE OF GENOCIDE. Coronavirus PCR TestingBy Ariyana Love, posted on State of the Nation, 4 September 2021
- The CDC,FDA confess the PCR Test was false By Jon Rappoport, NoMoreFakeNews.com, 3 September 2021
- The medical-industrial complex, like the military-industrial complex, is a threat to democracy By Rachel Marsden, RT.com, 2 September 2021
- Bombshell. PCR tests can’t identify Delta Variant, it’s all fiction By Jon Rappoport, nomorefakenews.com, 1 September 2021
- Submission alleging World Governments complicit in genocide and crimes against humanity From Editor, cairnsnews.org, 31 August 2021
- Darwin protesters placed under tribal law – tell Covid cops to go jump From Editor CairnsNews.org, 30 August 2021
- CONFIRMED. Graphene Oxide Main Ingredient In Covid Shots By Dr. Ariyana Love, ND, 29 August 2021
- Are Viruses The Cause Or Effect Of Disease, Or Are They Even Real By John O’Sullivan, principia-scientific.com, 12 June 2021
- COVID19. Louis Pasteur’s Junk Science Germ Theory By John O’Sullivan, principia-scientific.com, 23 August 2021
- How to Crush a Covid VAXport Regime From Humansarefree.com, via State of the Nation, 22 August 2021
- Australian Govt To Forcibly Vaccinate 24,000 Children Without Consent From PrincipiaScientific.com, 21 August 2021
- Covid Medical Network, Australia. First Do No Harm, 210815 From Covid Network of Australian Doctors and Professionals, 15 August 2021
- No accounting for Covid-dumb fearmongering By Adam Creighton, 10 August 2021
- Covid is an infodemic By Alexandra Bruce, via Cairnsnews, 9 August 2021
- ON FREEDOM, LOST IN AUSTRALIA Speech by Australian Senator Malcolm Roberts, 4 August 2021
- World Order By Human Are Free, posted on State of the Nation, 15 July 2021
- Twenty-Year Genetic Trail Behind Covid’s Creation Written by conservativewoman.co.uk, 15 July 2021
- Open Letter To UK Politicians On COVID Skullduggery By Doug Brodie, Principia-scientific.com, 9 July 2021
- How A Royal Tragedy Echoes Today’s Fake Pandemic By John O’Sullivan, Principia Scientific, 5 July 2021
- Doctor’s Damning Legal Letter On NHS COVID Misconduct Published on July 3, 2021
- Indian Bar Association Sues WHO Scientist By Brian Shilhavy, 2 July 2021
- Whistleblowers at CDC Claim 50,000 Americans Dead From Experimental COVID Injection By Leo Hohmann, Saturday, 27 June 2021
- COVID Vaccines Have Already Killed 50,000 Americans By Debra Heine, (henrymakow.com), June 18, 2021
- Covid Vaccines – Exercise Extreme Prudence Written by the-pipeline.org, 19 June 2021
- Latest Data Shows No Excess All Causes Deaths Globally In 2020 Written by coronanews123.wordpress.com, 17 June 2021
- Update On Legal Proceedings Against The CDC, WHO, & Davos Group By Alexandra Bruce, 15 June 2021
- The COVID vaccine and depopulation By Jon Rappoport, 15 June 2021
- COVID is a psyop designed to change you and your nation From cairnsnews, 4 June 2021
- How Did A Disease With No Symptoms Take Over The World From lockdownsceptics.org, 29 May 2021
- Understanding the fake pandemic By S.D. Wells, Naturalmews.com, 27 May 2021
- Huge Lawsuits Coming Against COVID Fraudsters Written by thenewamerican.com, 20 May 2021
- RT-PCR Tests 90%+ false positives Written by theburingplatform.com 17 May 2021
- THE COVID-19 VACCINE KILL SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD By Patrick J. McShay, posted on State of the Nation, 11 May 2021
- Natural approaches to fix ‘covid-19’ and other viruses By Mike Adams, NaturalNews.com, 10 May 2021
- COVID-Vaccinated Can ‘Shed’ Spike Protein, Harming Unvaccinated By ampprojec.org, principia-scientific.com, 8 May 2021
- The Truth About The ‘Covid Crisis’ In India By lockdownsceptics.org, 27 April 2021
MAGIC. Seasonal Flu Doesn’t Exist Anymore, Only COVID-19 By S.D.Wells, HAF, 22 April 2021
- NIH Stanford Study Proves Face Masks Worthless Against Covid By americanconservativemovement.com, 22 April 2021
- 18 Reasons I Won’t Be Getting a COVID Vaccine By Christian Elliot, The Defender, 19 April 2021
- Doctors, Aussie MP Battle Pharma mafia for anti-COVID drugs that work By Editor, CairnsNews, 17 April 2021
- Vaccine Passports were in place in 2018 By greenmedinfo.com , 8 April 2021
- Why do so many refuse to take the COVID vaccine By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, 3 April 2021
- The Covid Vaccine Is a Weapon of Mass Destruction By Gary D. Barnett, March 31, 2021
- WHO confirm Covid-19 PCR test is flawed By Prof Michel Chossudovsky, via CairnsNews, 30 March 2021
- CLIMATE CHANGE, COVID-19, AND THE GREAT RESET By Allan M.R. MacRae, 21 March 2021
- HIV,AIDS Parallels to the COVID Hoax By Jon Rappoport, 10 March 2021
- Sky News Host nails it, Socialism on a Global Scale Zerohedge 1 March 2021
- CV19 vaccine article 210227 MRNA Covid Vaccines: A Risk-Benefit Analysis
- What They Said About Lockdowns Before 2020 By Amelia Janaskie, via The American Institute for Economic Research, 15 Jan 2021
- COVID-19 Un-Explained By Larry Romanoff, 17 December 2020
- German Lawyers Initiate Class-Action Coronavirus Litigation By
- Joseph Mercola, Mercola.com, 13 December 2020
- The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetuated on an Unsuspecting Public By Joseph Mercola, 11 December 2020
- Real death statistics same as previous years From Health Impact News, 1 December 2020
- Plandemic is over From Zerohedge 25 November 2020
- Medical-Political Complex is Corrupt & Suppressing Science By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, 22 November 2020
- The COVID-19 RT-PCR Test. How To Mislead All Humanity By Dr Pascal Sacre, Global Research, Zerohedge, 7 November 2020
- The fall of Britain By Laurence Fox, Spiked Online, 7 November 2020
- We Are Pawns In A Bigger Game Than We Realize By Chris
- Martenson, PeakProsperity.com, 1 November 2020
- Fear Secures Obedience in COVID-19 War By Dr Joseph Mercola, 27 October 2020
- The science is in, and its tainted by its own prejudice By Nick Cater, The Australian, 26 October 2020
- Coronavirus. Health fascism has consumed human rights By Adam Creighton, The Australian, 20 October 2020
- World Doctors Alliance. We Do Not Have A Medical Pandemic By Arjun Walia, 20 October 2020
- Stop all lockdown measures immediately, 16 October 2020
- Australian Media Finally Calls Out Davos Great Reset Agenda Via 21stCenturyWire.com, 14 October 2020
- NY TIMES. Up to 90% Who’ve Tested COVID-Positive Wrongly Diagnosed By Michael Thau, JamesFetzerblog, 8 October 2020
- Proof That The Pandemic Was Planned & With Purpose By Dr James Fetzer, Principia International, 5 October 2020
- The Absurdity of Covid Cases By Jeff Deist, Mises Institute, 3 October 2020
- Becoming Pod People By Henry Makow, PhD, 29 September 2020
- Ron Paul. Question The Science and Go To the Gulag By Ron Paul, via the Ron Paul Institute, 29 September 2020
- German Minister Admits Lockdown Will Kill More Than COVID-19 Does By Steve Watson, via Summit News, Zerohedge, 27 September 2020
- Victoria Australia’s creeping totalitarianism By Helen Buybiski, RT news, 25 September 2020
- How we have been lied to so dramatically about masks By Daniel Horowitz, The Blaze, 22 September 2020
- We shut up shop for a coronavirus that was unlikely to kill us By Adam Creighton, The Australian, 22 September 2020
- Australian state of Victoria is now a police state By Janet Albrechtesen, The Australian, 13 September 2020
- The Evidence Keeps Piling up. Lockdowns Don’t Work By Ryan McMaken, Mises Institute, 11 September 2020
- Safety protocols for sex. And zoos. It’s Covidiculous By Adam Creighton, The Australian, 8 September 2020
- Victoria, Australia. Nothing short of fascism By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 6 September 2020
- The Catastrophe Of Lockdown Nation By Anthony Davies and James Harrigan, via The American Institute for Economic Research, from Zerohedge, 20 September 2020
- Lockdown has gone from a massive mistake to a historic crime By Dennis Prager, Herland Report, 5 September 2020
- An important message from our leaders about COVID-19 By Jon Rappoport, 4 September 2020
- Local doctor Thomas Borody may have breakthrough coronavirus cure From TheLand-Downunder.com, 30 August 2020
- UK Govt Scientist, Lockdown Was A Monumental Mistake On A Global Scale By Paul Joseph Watson, via Summit News, from Zerohedge, 27 August 2020
- Effective Vaccine Unlikely By Steven Mosher, Zerohedge, 22 August 2020
- Lockdowns, Coronavirus, and Banks. Following the Money By Prof Anthony Hall, American Herald Tribune, 13 August 2020
- Are influenza cases in Australia recorded as COVID-19 By Brian Jones, via the Editor cairnsnews, 9 August 2020
- So this is how democracy ends By Andrew Bolt, Herald Sun, 6 August 2020
- Dr Judy Mikovits slams Covid testing as “80% false positives” By Alexandra Bruce, Cairnsnews, 5 August 2020
- The Key to Defeating COVID-19 Already Exists. We Need to Start Using It By Harvey Risch, 4 August 2020
- Are You Loving Your Servitude By Jim Quinn, via The Burning Platform blog, 3 August 2020
- Sweden. The One Covid-19 Chart That Matters By Mike Whitney, The Unz Review, 28 July 2020
- REAL SCIENCE DOES NOT BACK COVID-19 CLAIMSFrom WorldAffairsBrief, 26 July 2020
- The COVID Panic Is a Lesson in Using Statistics to Get Your Way in Politics By Ryan McMaken, Mises Institute, 25 July 2020
- The Downfall of Humanity By Gary D. Barnett, Lew Rockwell, 24 July 2020
- 30 Facts About Covid-19 From HumanAreFree.com, 17 July 2020
- Looks Like Sweden Was Right After All By Mike Whitney, via Unz Review, 12 July 2020
- A stock-take of New Zealand’s management of Covid-19 By Dr Muriel Newman, NZ Centre for Political Research, 10 July 2020
- Read it and weep. Sorry tale of a Covid catastrophe By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 6 July 2020
- The Brave New Normal By CJ Hopkins, anti-empire.com, 2 July 2020
- The lockdown is causing so many deaths Interview with Dr Malcolm Kendrick, Spiked Online, 27 June 2020
- Coronavirus. Too many ‘experts’ were crying wolf over COVID-19 By Judith Sloan, The Australian, 25 June 2020
- Coronavirus – how the US took leave of its senses From HumansAreFree, 21 June 2020
- Doug Casey on How Fake Science is Used as Propaganda By Doug Casey, Internationalman.com, 18 June 2020
- Coronavirus. Inflated pandemic estimates weaken climate forecasts By Adam Creighton, The Australian, 17 June 2020
- NY BAR(R) ASSOCIATION ADVOCATES MANDATORY COVID-19 … By Joseph P. Farrell, 13 June 2020
- THE COVID-19 “PANDEMIC” By Andrew Johnson, 9 June 2020
- GERMAN INTERIOR MINISTRY COVID 19 REPORT RAISES SERIOUS ISSUES By Joseph P. Farrell, 4 June 2020
- Global vaccine passport coming soon for you By Editor, Cairnsnew, 4 June 2020
- Evidence that Covid-19 is a Bioweapon By Stefan Stanford, AllNewsPipeline, 29 May 2020
- Virtually no evidence to justify lockdowns By Ryan McMaken, The Mises Institute, 28 May 2020
- Mandatory vaccinations, biometric identification and digital payments coming soon By Alexandra Bruce, via CairnsNew, 28 May 2020
- COVID VACCINE. WHAT ELSE COULD THEY PUT IN THE SHOT By Jon Rappoport, Infowars.com, 27 May 2020
- The idea of ‘social distancing’ came from a 14-year-old’s scientific study By Jeffrey A. Tucker, 26 May 2020
- COVID-19 lockdowns are ruining economies By John Rofe, 20 May 2020
- How will history judge our coronavirus lockdown By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 18 May 2020
- Today’s Covid Dictators Dishonour Heroes of Past Generations By Tom Harris, Jay Lehr, The Heartland Institute, 17 May 2020
- Trump to enforce coronavirus vaccine for all By Mike Adams, Natural News, 15 May 2020
- ‘Social Distancing’ Is Snake Oil, Not Science By William Sullivan, American Thinker, 13 May 2020
- Make the Lie Big. This time, Coronavirus by Jeff Thomas, InternationalMan.com, 12 May 2020
- The Cost of Big Pharma’s Covid-19 Vaccine Will Be Paid in Lives and in Billions of Dollars By Paul Craig Roberts, 11 May 2020
- Ex-Czech President Václav Klaus Warns We’re on the Path to Huxley’s “Brave New World” By Claudio Grasse, Anti-Empire.com, 10 May 2020
- The Washington Times, Coronavirus Hype Biggest Political Hoax In History By Cheryl K. Chumley, The Washington Post, 6 May 2020
- Professor Neil Ferguson, And The Idiot Presidents And Prime Ministers Who Believe His Computer Predictions By Jon Rappoport, from LewRockwell.com, 5 May 2020
- Dr. Montagnier Shines New Light on COVID-19 and The Future of Medicine By Matthew J.L. Ehret, Veterans Today, 4 May 2020
- UK elites’ Covid-19 PROJECT FEAR has worked By Norman Lewis, 4 May 2020
- Nobel Prize winner who discovered HIV says coronavirus was definitely released from Wuhan lab, contains HIV DNA By Ethan Huff, Natural News, 1 May 2020
- AN OPEN LETTER TO NZ PM ADERN RE COVID-19 28 April 2020
- Bill Gates Discusses Vaccinating ‘7 Billion Healthy People’ In Order To ‘Return To Normal’ By Phillip Schneider, Waking Times, 26 April 2020
- Poor decisions on the coronavirus make tough problems worse By Terry McCrann, The Australian, 25 April 2020
- Coronavirus. Why I won’t be signing up to the PM’s contact-tracing app By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 22 April 2020
- What if the lockdown was a giant mistake By Ron Paul, 21 April 2020
- The great 2009 Swine Flu ‘pandemic’ fraud By Jon Rappoport, 17 April 2020
- A cure worse than the disease Peter Andrews, RT.com, 16 April 2020
- Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda. A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination By Robert F. Kennedy Jr. 15 April 2020
- Seasonal flu kills many more than Covid-19, yet nobody talks about it By Hanne Nabintu Herland, Herland Report, 12 April 2020
- Northern Italy’s Economy Is Highly Integrated with China’s By Philip Giraldi, Strategic Culture Foundation, 11 April 2020
- The New and Improved Propaganda by Jeff Thomas, Internationalman.com, 7 April 2020
- The Real Reason for the New Cold War with Russia Interview with Vladimir Pozner by International Man, 4 April 2020
- The Biggest Fraud in History is Happening Right Before Our EyesBy Gary D. Barnett, LewRockwell.com, 1 April 2020
- The Great Hysteria Pandemic By John Lee, from AntiEmpire.com, 29 March 2020
- Coronavirus. It will be unhealthy to ignore the cost of all this By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 27 March 2020
- Covid-19 Panic Reaffirms Humans Are Hostages to Media and Their Own Lizard Brain By Claudio Grass, antiempire.com, 27 February 2020
- Assange’s Persecution Has Exposed Media Depravity The World Over By Caitlin Johnstone, 22 February 2020
- The Geopolitics Of Biological Weapons Part 1: A Useful And Timely Factual Overview. Part 2: Efficiency & Deployment
- New Zealand is allowing apartheid by stealth By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR, 3 February 2020
- Prison Inmates More Ethical Than Western Media and Governments By Caitlin Johnstone, 25 January 2020
- The US Police StateBy Lawrence Ferlinghetti, via Zerohedge, 23 January 2020
- Putin Has Purged The West From The KremlinBy Tom Luongo, via Zerohedge, 18 January 2020
- Why Everything is Fucked By Caitlin Johnstone, 22 December 2019
- Barack Obama birth certificate By Richard R. Siverlieb, US Attorney at Law, 14 December 2019
- Are Women Destroying Academia. Probably By Lance Welton, The UNZ Review, 27 November 2019
- Now Assange is safely locked up, Sweden drops its “investigation” By Caitlin Johnstone, 20 November 2019
- Hong Kong mob protesters rule the streets By Hedley Thomas, The Australian, 19 November 2019
- Scientists Discover That The Heart & Brain Respond To Future Events – Before They Happen By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, 20 October 2019
- Is Iran really the world’s biggest exporter of terrorism By Professor Ian Hall, American Herald Tribute Editor, 13 October 2019
- Yemen Houthis defeat three brigades of Saudi Arabian army By Frederico Pieraccini, American Herald Tribune, 1 October 2019
- Vacancies for True Blue Leaders By Brigadier George Mansford, 29 September 2019
- Why Google’s “quantum supremacy” means the end of encryption security for cryptocurrency, military, finance and personal communications By Mike Adams, Natural News, 23 September 2019
- ‘Woke’ religion filling the void in modern societies The Australian editorial, 17 September 2019
- Nostalgia, recalling the golden age of rock music By Damon Linker, The Week, 31 August 2019
- How to Make Sense of Foreign Protests, Conflicts and UprisingsBy Caitlin Johnstone, American Herald Tribune, 29 August 2019
- Latest Australian Foreign Policy Venture in the Middle East a Symptom of a Much Wider Problem By James O’Neill, American Herald Tribune, 23 August 2019
- Hong Kong In Crosshairs Of Global Power StruggleBy Kevin Zeese and Margaret Flowers, via ConsortiumNews.com
- Will Ukraine return to popular rule, or will the NeoNazis-oligarchs prevail By The Saker, 15 August 2019
- Prince Charles. Is the king you would choose By Tom Bower, Daily Mail, 27 July 2019
- MH17 Evidence Tampering Revealed by MalaysiaBy John Helmer, CheckpointAsia.net, 24 July 2019
- About Russia and Putin By Israel Shamir, CheckpointAsia.com, 17 July 2019
- Putin Is Right, Liberalism Is Dead, So What Will Replace It By Dmitry Orlov, 7 July 2019
- The West’s Trumped-Up Hatred of Iran Serves The Zionist Dream of a Greater Israel Dominating the Middle East By Stuart Littlewood, The American Tribune, 2 June 2019
- Everything About the BBC,CNN Account of Tiananmen Square Is a Lie By Godfree Roberts, CheckPoint Asia, 4 June 2019
- Always looking on the bright side of life By Ruth Ostrow, The Australian, 3 June 2019
- The continuing cover-up of the health consequences of 5G By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, 26 May 2019
- Who is going to run a perfect world By John Rappoport, The Matrix Revealed, 23 May 2019
- Former Prime Minister Paul Keating referred to the Australian intelligence agencies as nutters By James O’Neill, American Herald Tribute, 12 May 2019
- How did our nation, Australia, sink to this By Andrew Clennell, The Australian, 9 May 2019
- The Bolshevik Revolution’s Jewish Soul From William, Defend Europa, 7 May 2019
- Why Venezuela Is a Threat to The Neo-colonial World-System By Dr. Charles McKelvey, American Herald Tribune, 4 May 2019
- The madness of nuclear deterrence By Mikhail Gorbachev, The Wall Street Journal, 1 May 2019
- The Martyrdom of St. Julian of Wikileaks By Dmitry Orlov, 29 April 2019
- Who killed the John F Kennedy, his brother Robert and his son John By Laurent Guyenot, 24 April 2019
- Russia Warns Bolton ‘Monroe Doctrine’ Remarks Are Insulting to Latin America By Andre Vltchek, American Herald Tribute, 23 April 2019
- When philosophy goes begging in society By Jon Rappoport, nomorefakenews.com, 19 April 2019
- The Legal Narrative Funnel That’s Being Used To Extradite Assange By Caitlin Johnstone, American Herald Tribune, 17 April 2019
- Assange Arrest, Ecuador and UK, Bullied by US, Throw WikiLeaks Founder to the Dogs By Makia Freeman, ToolsForFreedom.com 13 April 2019
- Kill Them Over There, Not Here, Please By Jeremy Salt, American Herald Tribune, 22 March 2019
- Assessment of the Middle East and North Africa situations and futures Interview with Adbel Bari Atwan, American Herald Tribune, 19 March 2019
- President Putin’s address to Russia’s National Assembly Authored by Dmitry Orlov via Russia Insider, 13 March 2019
- Putin Is the Preeminent Statesman of Our Time John Chuckman, 9 March 2019
- Shining a light on the endlessly divisive social conflicts By John Anderson, The Australian, 25 February 2019
- “The war on Venezuela is built on lies” By John Pilger, 24 February 2019
- Venezuala, historic and current issues, and solutions Interview with Michael Hudson, The Saker, 11 February 2019
- The Intolerable Scourge Of Fake Capitalism From Zerohedge, 18 November 2018
- The cultural world changed with Professor Jordan PetersonBy Judy Stove, Quadrant Online, 29 October 2018
- Mainstream media, journalism is dead By John Pilger, via ConsortiumNews.com. 22 September 2018
- Norway Officials Admit They Knew Nothing About Libya But Joined Regime Change Efforts Anyway From Zerohedge, 20 September 2018
- Serena, that cartoon, and the truth about bigotry By Brendan O’Neill, Spikes Online, 15 September 2018
- How the Swedish model is collapsing under the weight of Muslim immigrants By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 14 September 2018
- Doug Casey On China’s Exploitation Of Africa An interview with Doug Casey, CaseyReasearch.com, 4 September 2018
- Abraham Lincoln, the myth is destroyed By Thomas DiLorenzo, 2 September 2018
- Sanction Mania vs. Russia By Stephen F. Cohen, 17 August 2018
- How to restore Australia’s status as the ‘Lucky Country’ Senator Fraser Anning’s first speech
- How the rot started in Australian business By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 13 August 201
- Vladimir Putin’s Russia, the real story From State of the Nation, 5 November 2014
- Breakout from the controlled ordinary mind By Jon Rappoport, , 17 July 2018
- The official Skripal story must be a false flag botch-up By Craig Murray, craigmurray.org, 15 July 2018
- The infinite power of imagination By Jon Rappoport, 1 July 2018
- Why Norway’s prison system is so successful By Christina Sterbenz, Business Insider, 12 December 2014
- Universities are failing our society By Julian Tomlinson, The Cairns Post, 21 June 2018
- Bringing Julian Assange HomeBy John Pilger, via GlobalResearch.ca, 18 June 2018
- Mass shootings and psychiatric drugs, the connection By Jon Rappoport, nomorefakenews.com, 13 June 2018
- The positive power of imagination By Jon Rappoport, 3 May 2018
- It’s not all bad news – indeed the news gets even better By Bjorn Lomborg, The Australian, 30 April 2018
- The manipulation of history, and brainwashing By Paul Craig Roberts, 19 April 2018
- Lies And Propaganda Started Nearly Every War In US History By John Vibes, Freedom Post, 15 April 2018
- Turns out Australians are real stars at cheating. By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 4 April 2018
- Skripal poison saga just another episode in West’s propaganda campaign to corral Russia By Finian Cunningham, 30 March
- What Happened To The West I Was Born In? By The Saker, 28 March 2018
- The real Prince Charles, heir to the British throne By Tom Bower, the Daily Mail, 18 March 2018
- The good old days By Fred Reed, LewRockwell.com, 27 February 2018
- Listening is good for our soul By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 24 February 2018
- The British-American coup that ended Australian independence By John Pilger, 20 February 2018 (repeat of article from 23 Oct 2014)
- What I Learned in the Peace Corps in Africa, Trump Is Right By Karin McQuillan, American Thinker, 17 January
- Elites beware, a populist tidal wave looms By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 23 January 2018
- The Persecution of Julian Assange By Paul Craig Roberts, 13 January 2018
- Has the US-Israeli-UK War with Iran officially started From The Freedom Articles, 10 January 2018
- Milo Yiannopoulos is a threat to leaders of the outrage industry By The Mocker, The Australian, 1 January 2018
- Can’t You See War On The Horizon? By Paul Craig Roberts. 29 November 2017
- Saudi Arabia gets its first real government By David Goldman, Spengler, 9 November 2017
- How the Nazis won the war By Makia Freeman, Editor of alternative media, 7 November 2017
- Blame parents for Generation Meh By Teresa Mull, The Australian, 28 Oct 2017
- The Top 10 Characteristics of Highly Evolved Beings By Jeff, guest author for HumansAreFree.com, 18 October 2017
- Communist barbarians led to genocide By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 9 October 2017
- Speech on Muslim immigrant issues in Australia By Pauline Hanson, leader of Australian party One Nation, 9 August 2017
- The Greatest Speech Ever Written From HumansAreFree, 24 September 2017
- Burqa message, Julian Tomlinson, 170824 By Julian Tomlinson, Cairns Post, 24 August 2017
- North Korea, The Great Deception By Christopher Black, 12 August 2017
- Physical material ‘matter’ is not the only reality By Arjun Walia, 3 August 2017
- The UN doesn’t like this free, liberal world By Jennifer O’riel, The Australian, 31 July 2017
- The right to die, a human right By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 26 July 2017
- The Venezuelan Economic crisis, corruption not socialism By Makia Freeman, 11 July 2017
- The silence of our friends A salutary reminder of the dangers of ignoring fanatics, 7 July 2017
- Understanding terrorism By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 6 June 2017
- Understanding blockchain, beyond the banks By Gerald Celente, for Daily Reckoning, Australia, 3 June 2017
- Time to confront local Islamists, this is war By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 29 May 2017
- Media’s choice is between truth and propaganda By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 22 May 2017
- New Zealand is bringing in apartheid by stealth By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR Weekly, 7 May 2017
- Forget talk of clouds and cuckoos, Australia is in strife By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 25 April 2017
- Is It Time to Break Up Google By Jonathan Taplin, 23 April
- When Government Evil Triumphs, Freedom Falls By John Whitehead, The Rutherford Institute, 5 April 2017
- People aren’t rejecting truth, they’re rejecting the values of the elites By Frank Furedi, Spiked Review, 3 April 2017
- Forget the candles, values are on the line By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 29 March 2017
- David Rockefeller Was Obsessed With Eugenics and Globalism From the Corbett Report, 23 March 2017
- The Collapse of Trust in the West Paul Craig Roberts, 21 March 2017
- Open Letter to the Brave People of Greece By Peter Koenig, 16 March 2017
- The collapse of Western civilization 2013 speech by President Putin, repeated, 13 March 2017
- Washington’s Benevolent Mask Is Disintegrating Paul Craig Roberts, 8 March 2017
- The world has gone mad By Vern Gowdie on the Gold Coast, 4 March 2017
- How do you solve a problem like sharia By Ayaan Hirsi Ali, The Australian, 19 February 2017
- Background to the China and Taiwan situation Bruce Jacobs, The Australian, 27 January 2017
- President Trump, la-la land still doesn’t get the big disrupter By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 22 January 2017
- What would happen if Donald Trump became Australian Prime Minister By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 20 January 2017
- Three Factions of the CIA that Control the World By the Anonymous Patriots, The Millennium Report Exclusive, 17 January 2017
- The Islamization Of Britain In 2016 By Soeren Kern, The Gatestone Institute, 11 January 2017
- Russia-bashing, the world’s most dangerous blame game By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 7 January 2017
- President Putin’s Response To Obama’s New Sanctions By Stephen Lendman, 31 December 2016
- The remarkable consistency of experts’ views, getting it wrong By Nick Cater, The Australian, 27 December 2016
- democracy-trumps-the-victim-generation By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 23 November 2016
- we-the-people-against-tyranny-seven-principles-for-free-government By John Whitehead, The Rutherford Institute, 9 November 2016
- cp-editorial-031116 Kiwis hold key for prosperity, by Julian Tomlinson, Cairns Post, 3 October 2016
- free-market-not-state-capitalism-holds-the-key-to-growth By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 2 November 2016
- president-putin-speech-valdai-asks-us-to-stop-provoking-russia President Putin’s speech at Valdai, 29 October 2016
- russia-bashing-is-making-the-west-blind By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 29 October
- what-is-at-stake-in-the-us-election Paul Craig Roberts, 27 October 2016
- the-hypocrisy-of-saudi-arabia-on-un-human-rights-council By Leah Schulz, Middle East Eye, 26 October 2016
- the-suicide-of-the-west By Merv Bendle, Quadrant Online, 18 October 2016
- the-neo-marxist-dictatorship-of-man%c2%acu%c2%acfactured-minorities By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 17 October 2016
- a-pretext-is-needed-a-false-flag-may-be-imminent-to-drag-u-s-into-war Mac Slavo warns, “The scenario is plenty likely.” 15 October 2016
- obesity-is-a-personal-responsibility-not-a-disease By Gary Johns, The Australian, 5 October 2016
- new-zealand-government-is-planning-apartheid By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR Weekly, 30 September 2016
- british-parliament-confirms-libya-war-was-based-on-lies By Anthony Freda, 27 September 2016
- syrian-president-al-assads-interview-given-to-associated-press-video-and-translation 22 September, 2016
- nobel-peace-committee-wants-obama-to-return-peace-prize Victor Mikhin, State of the Nation, 20 September 2016
- camerons-botched-libya-intervention-blamed-for-rise-of-isis The Times, 15 September 2016
- the-disturbing-signs-of-global-conflict-continue-to-gather-pace By Graham Vanbergen, via Stratgic-Culture.org, Zerohedge, 11 September 2016
- interview-with-russian-president-putin Interview by John Micklethwait. Bloomberg Business week, September 8, 2016
- the-tide-is-turning-the-official-story-is-now-the-conspiracy-theory By Paul Craig Roberts, 8 September 2016
- Several physicists suggest our Universe is a giant simulation By Phillip Ball, BBC Earth, 5 September 2016
- The monumental stupidity of the failed war on drugs By Mike Krieger, Liberty Blitzkrieg blog, from Zerohedge, 25 August 2016
- The Genocide of a Land By Paul Craig Roberts, 23 August 2016
- Prohibition – it should be banned By Lizzie Marvelly, NZ Herald, 20 August 2016
- Globalization on Its Head From Mauldin Economics’ newsletter, 8 August 2016
- A Stark Warning About the Coming Revolution From Inner Circle, 28 July 2016
- Why Sajid Tarar thinks Donald Trump is the leader Muslims need By Michele Manelis of news.com.au
- There’s a revolution happening all over the world By Julian Tomlinson, the Cairns Post, 7 July 2016
- Australia, disruption ahead as voters reject political contortions The Australian editorial, 4 July 2016
- Gorka’s plan to defeat ISIS By Dr Sebastion Gorka, 27 June 2016
- Shut down the sheiks who incite violence by Muslims By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 18 June 2016
- Making rational instead of political decisions By Bjorn Lomborg, The Australian, 17 June 2016
- New conservatism of Western progressives is killing humour By Bill Leak, The Australian, 11 June 2016
- Anti-establishment Trump a voice for the West’s silent majority By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 8 June 2016
- Predicting the Efficacy of a Coming Revolution By Jeff Thomas, Casey Research, International Man, 7 June 2016
- The impact of immigration on Auckland NZ housing and infrastructure By John Rofe, 26 May 2016
- Why Islam needs a reformation By Ayaan Hirsi Ali, The Wall Street Journal, 21 March
- Russia’s Palmyra concert reveals what the West lacks By Tim Black, editor of spiked review, 14 May 2016
- Leftists erode our social fabric By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 29 April 2016
- Union power in NZ and Australia is ruinous By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR, 29 April
- Black hole revelation may upset understanding of the universe By Oliver Moody, The Times, 25 April 2016
- Where Is Australia’s John Galt By Merv Bendle, Quadrant Online, 15 April 2016
- Muslim integration ‘I should have known better’ By Raheem Kassem, Breitbart, 12 April 2016
- The West’s Slow-Motion Lobotomy By Merv Bendle, Quadrant Online, 3 April 2016
- Australian watchdogs asleep at the wheel By Hedley Thomas, The Australian, 13 April
- The Enemy is standard Islam, not ‘radical’ Islam By Peter Smith, Quadrant Online, 28 March 2016
- ISIS is faithful To Islam By Patrick Buchanan, Zerohedge, 26 March 2016
- Apartheid by stealth, in New Zealand of all places By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR Weekly, 25 March 2016
- Federal election 2016, Voters doubly disillusioned By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 23 March 2015
- North Korean Strategy, the rationale for appearing irrational By George Friedman, Mar 21, 2016
- Same-sex marriage imposition By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 16 March
- Putin And The Press, The Demonology School Of Journalism By James Petras, Eurasia Review, 14 March 2016
- Emperor Xi Jinping must offer hope, rather than personality cult By Jasmine Yin, The Australian, 9 March 2016
- Beijing and the South China Sea By Alistair Pope, Quadrant Online, 7 March 2016
- Could there be an Australian Donald Trump? By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 3 March 2016
- Ukraine Collapse Is Now Imminent From Zerohedge, 31 February 2016
- The New Mind Control By John Mauldin, 26 February 2016
- Multiculturalism has proven divisive, not coalescent, so let’s ditch it By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 24 February 2016
- China is moving towards one-man rule By Michael Sheridan, The Times, 22 February
- The disenfranchised find their voices, led by Trump By Merv Bendle, Quadrant Online, 19 February 2016
- Loathing of the political elite By Nic Cater, The Australian, 16 February 2016
- Real-time language translaters coming soon By James Dean, The Australian, 8 February 2016
- Blockchain, and how it will change everything By James Eyers, Sydney Morning Herald, 6 February 2016
- Zeka, another apocalyptic narrative du jour By Tom Slater, Spiked Online, 6 February
- Neo-puritans strive to find offence — anywhere By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 3 February 2016
- Donald Trump’s policies, as opposed to media hype – Peggy Noonan, WSJ, 29 January
- Social agendas are sure to wreck the military By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 29 January 2016
- War on cash, Governments and Banks want complete control From Zerohedge, 25 January 2016
- CEOs are the next corruption target By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 22 January
- Why is the NZ government planning to bring in apartheid By Dr Muriel Newman, 21 January 2016 –
- Political Correctness exposes the West By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 20 January
- The new Kafkaesque Europe By Brendan O’Neill, Editor, Spiked Online, 16 January
- The US role in ISIS and Mosul From Zerohedge, 14 January 2015
- When faith takes up arms, silence is no option By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 11 January 2016
- Understanding Iran v Saudi Arabia and the exhaustion of politics By Brendan O’Neill, Editor, Spiked Online, 9 January 2016
- Understanding North Korea and its nuclear tests From Associated Press, 7 January
- Australian unions, “louts, thugs, bullies, thieves, perjurers etc.” protected by the Labor party By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 6 January 2015
- Islamic State v Islam Article by Tom Harley, The Australian, 30 December 2015, a counter view by ‘Andrew’ and a full response by Andrew Bolt, Herald-Sun
- 2015, the year of speaking twaddle By Professor Judith Sloan, The Australian, 29 December 2015
- Islamist extremism is the ideology that must be defeated From The Australian, 22 November 2205
- Paris, IS and the resurrection of old Europe By George Friedman, from Mauldin Economics, Outside the Box, 19 November 23015
- Hard left student authoritarian demands From Zerohedge
- Salus populi suprema lex esto, said the Romans By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 16 November 2015
- For liberals, doomsday is the religion of choice Brett Stephens, Wall Street Journal, 9 November 201
- Yet another last chance to save the planet Rodney Hide, NZ Herald, 8 November
- THE CLIMATE WARS, and the damage to science By Matt Ridley, GWPF, 6 November
- THE DANGERS OF JUNK SCIENCE By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR, 30 October 2015
- Challenging Chinese coercion The Australian editorial, 29 October, 2015
- Misjudging Putin’s Russia By Marin Katusa, Zerohedge
- Stultifying academic groupthink Editorial, The Australian, 23 October 2015
- Rape, Islam and the deafening silence By Christie Davies, Quadrant Online, 20 October 2015
- Surgeons’ culture of concealment By Hedley Thomas, The Australian, 17 October 2015
- Media distortions and lies By Bjorn Lomborg, The Australian, 13 October 2015
- Big lies as the UN suppresses truth with ideology By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 5 October 2015
- Syria, another failure by the US-led alliance By Tom Switzer, The Australian, 1 October
- President Putin address to the UN General Assembly, 280915
- Learn the lessons from Iraq, Libya and other fiascos By Tara McCormack, Spiked Online, 26 September 2015
- A failure in our democratic system The Australian editorial, 24 September 2015
- A Marxist clothed in white papal robes By Susan Warner, 23 September 2015
- Modern politics are too polarised. By Nick Cater, The Australian, 22 September 2015
- Oxfam’s real agenda – destroy Australian coal industry By Henry Thomas, Quadrant Online, 14 September 2015
- Sweden’s ugly immigration problems By Margaret Wente, The Globe and Mail, 14 Sept
- The Human Cost Of Socialism In Power By Richard Ebeling, 12 September 2015
- Another explanation of the 911 tragedy By Paul Craig Roberts, 12 September
- Syria, should USA and Russia join forces to defeat ISIS From the Times of Oman, 9 September 2015
- A sea of frothing, sweary, often pompous, intolerance By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 29 August 2015
- Labor promises will lead us to become another Greece By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 24 August 2015
- The Empire of Offence laying free speech to waste By Brendan O’Neill, The Australian, 22 August
- Same-sex marriage and the new Dark Age By Brendan O’Neill, The Australian, 19 August 2015
- Academia’s PC police By Nick Cater, The Australian, 18 August 2015
- Shadow Boxing with Keynesianism By Peter Smith, Quadrant Online, 16 August 2015
- Obama’s road to disaster By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 8 August 2015
- Australia’s supposed Aboriginal ‘stolen generation’ By Dallas Scott, 5 August
- What next for the EU? By John Mauldin, 26 July 2015
- Obama’s blunder gives us a nuclear Iran By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 16 July
- Has Germany just killed the golden goose By Raul Ilargi Meijer, 14 July 2015
- History lesson, why democracy has always failed in the past By Patrick Buchanan, 13 July 2015
- The EU’s contempt for democracy By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked 11 July 2015
- Greece, Take Back Your Democracy With Your Head Held High Address by UKIP’s Nigel Farage, 9 July 2015
- We need a better model for democracy By Greg Rudd, The Australian, 7 July 2015
- Why Greeks should embrace a future a Euro exit By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 4 July
- Xi’s Anti-Corruption Campaign Is Key to China’s Prospects By George Magnus, 2 July
- Papal prescription for flawed economic order The Australian editorial, June 27, 2015
- Nature Rebounds, Jesse Ausubel, 2015 Jesse H. Ausubel 2015
- Interview with President Putin Via interviewer Charlie Rose, 24 June
- The Pope joins the EU in a sad world of make-believe By Christopher Booker, The Telegraph, 23 June
- The Climate Wars’ Damage to Science By Matt Ridley, Quadrant Online, 20 June 2015
- Yet another papal failure By Julia Hartley-Brewer, The Telegraph UK, 19 June
- Britain’s Royal Society abandons science, now a lobby group From Breitbart, 17 June
- China’s mocks G7, a gathering of debtors, disastrous confrontation From Zerohedge, 16 June
- “The US is destroying Europe” From Zerohedge, 11 June
- Deradicalisation of radical Muslims is not a viable option By Clive Kessler, The Australian, 30 May
- “War is just a racket”, General Butler, 1933 By Paul Craig Roberts, Zerohedge, 25 May
- The fury of the elites By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked, 16 May 2015ay 2015
- Australian universities’ shift to green left ideology By Nic Cater, The Australian, 12 May 2015
- Establishing a nanny state in NZ By Sir Bob Jones, 12 May 2015
- University shame By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 11 May 2015
- Which is worse, Islamist terror or the Cold War The Australian Editorial, 29 April 2015
- Democracy in decay By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 22 April 2015
- Deep green parlour-pink anti-development government By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 16 April 2015
- Is inequality a bad thing By Pater Tenebrarum, 13 April 2015
- Understanding China By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 9 April 2015
- Heretical thoughts about science and society By Freeman Dyson, 8 July 2007
- The Squirrel and The Grasshopper An old story updated, 7 April 2015
- Obama’s Iranian nuke deal a dismal outcome By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 6 April 2015
- Latte–belt luvvies put Greens in power By Nic Cater, The Daily Telegraph. 1 April 2015
- Political correctness stifles vital debate By Nic Cater, The Australian, 24 March 2015
- Australian politics heading towards Greece By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 23 Mar
- The political system is broken By Paul Kelly, The Australian, 19 Mar
- Australia, the prejudice of the Left By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 17 March
- The liberal elite versus the hoi polloi By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked, 16 March 2015
- The massive EMP threat By F. Michael Maloof, 13 Mar 2015
- Australia is slipping downhill By Rowan Callick, The Australian, 12 Mar 2015
- United Nations – hypocrisy, twisted priorities and ineffectiveness By Chris Kenny, The Australian, 10 Mar 2015
- Bellicose NATO, Berlin stunned From Zerohedge, 9 Mar 2015
- London property boom build on dirty money By Jim Armitage, Independent, 6 Mar
- Battlefield of ideas is where fanatics will fall By Janet Albrechtsen, Australian, 4 Mar
- What ISIS Really Wants By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR, 26 Feb 2015
- No end to Age of paternalism By Nick Cater, The Australian, 24 Feb 2015
- The bigotry of the elite By Brendan O’Neill, Editor of spiked. 21 Feb 2015
- The US’s suicidal strategy on Ukraine By Chris Martenson, 19 Feb 2015
- The US’s suicidal strategy on Ukraine By Chris Martenson, 19 Feb 2015
- We, the people, are the threat to fiscal reform By Janet Albrechtsen, 18 Feb 2015
- Message to Indonesia, the meaning of Sovereignty By Greg Craven, 17 Feb 2015
- Cagey about condemning the Islamic State By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked. 14 Feb 2015
- Ukraine Proxy Wars From Zerohedge, 13 Feb 2015
- 42 ADMITTED false flag attacks By WashingtonsBlog, 12 Feb 2015
- Obama administration supports Muslim terrorists By Jerome Corsi, 11 Feb 2015
- Obama’s plan to regulate the internet sounds Orwellian By Chriss Street, 10 Feb 2015
- Obama Yawns at Evil By Mark Steyn. 7 Feb 2015
- Scientists losing credibility By Jo Nova, 5 Feb 2015
- The Chinese economy, dangers ahead By Craig Stephen, Market Watch, 4 Feb 2015
- UN plans New World Order via climate change From United Nations Regional Information Centre for Western Europe, Tuesday 03 Feb 2015
- The end of the American dream By Michael Snyder, from Zerohedge, 1 Feb 2015
- The only thing necessary for evil to triumph By Paul Rosenberg, Jan 30, 2015
- Ron Paul, failures of the Fed and fiat currencies By Ron Paul , 29 Jan 2015.
- British Greens are even nuttier than ours By Hal GP Colebatch, The Australian, 28 Jan.
- Understanding the Greek mess By Greg Canavan, The Daily Reckoning, 27 Jan 2015
- How President Woodrow Wilson ruined the Western World – By David Stockman, Contra Corner blog, 26 January 2015
- Shock Waves from Zurich … By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 19 January 2015.
- The Digital Arms Race….By Jacob Appelbaum et al, Spiegel Online, 18 Jan 2015.
- The party’s (nearly) over By Vern Gowdie, the Daily Reckoning, 16 Jan 2015.
- My predictions for 2015…By Ron Paul, Ron Paul Institute. 14 Jan 2015.
- Restore the right to offend……By Brendan O’Neill, The Australian, 10 January 2015.
- An evolutionary disaster in Africa……By Kevin Myers, Irish Sunday Times, 11 Jan 2015.
- Je Suis Charlie …. By Ayaan Hirsi Ali, The Australian, 10 January 2015.
- The Left’s Unholy Alliance with Islam. By Frank Pledge, Quadrant Online, 8 January 2015.
- With Nero in the (US) house we should be worried By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 7 Jan 2014.
- Russia’s startling proposal – EU invited to join EEU…….From Zerohedge, 5 January 2015.
- Predicting a bear or bull market for 2015 ….By Vern Gowdie, Daily Reckoning, 5 January 2015.
- The EU’s Keynesian fallacies ….By Patrick Barron via Mises Canada, 4 January 2015.
- And now for the good news from 2014….By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked. 3 Jan 2015.
- Beware red tape….. By John Lloyd, The Australian, 2 January 2015.
- Australia’s anti-military …A reader’s comment in Quadrant Online. 1 January 2015.