The current focus of this post relates to the Coronavirus chaos. Note: Many more articles follow the seven.
- What They Said About Lockdowns Before 2020 By Amelia Janaskie, via The American Institute for Economic Research, 15 Jan 2021
- COVID-19 Un-Explained By Larry Romanoff, 17 December 2020
- German Lawyers Initiate Class-Action Coronavirus Litigation By Joseph Mercola, Mercola.com, 13 December 2020
- The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetuated on an Unsuspecting Public By Joseph Mercola, 11 December 2020
- Real death statistics same as previous years From Health Impact News, 1 December 2020
- Plandemic is over From Zerohedge 25 November 2020
- Medical-Political Complex is Corrupt & Suppressing Science By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, 22 November 2020
What They Said About Lockdowns Before 2020
What They Said About Lockdowns Before 2020 By Amelia Janaskie, via The American Institute for Economic Research, 15 Jan 2021
In 2020, beliefs about how to handle a new virus shifted massively.
Prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, mainstream epidemiology and public health entities doubted – or even rejected – the efficacy of lockdowns and mass quarantines because they were considered ineffective.
This all changed in March 2020, when sentiment flipped in support of lockdown measures.
Still, there is a vast body of evidence explaining their original stance and why these mandates do not work.
- Fauci said that shutting down the country does not work. (January 24, 2020)
Early into 2020, Fauci spoke to reporters saying, “That’s something that I don’t think we could possibly do in the United States, I can’t imagine shutting down New York or Los Angeles, but the judgement on the part of the Chinese health authorities is that given the fact that it’s spreading throughout the provinces… it’s their judgement that this is something that in fact is going to help in containing it. Whether or not it does or does not is really open to question because historically when you shut things down it doesn’t have a major effect.”
- World Health Organization Report discusses NPIs and why quarantine is ineffective. (2019)
In a table, WHO lists their recommendations of NPIs depending on severity level. Quarantine of exposed individuals is categorized as “not recommended in any circumstances.” The report explains that “home quarantine of exposed individuals to reduce transmission is not recommended because there is no obvious rationale for this measure, and there would be considerable difficulties in implementing it.”
- WHO acknowledges social-distancing did not stop or dramatically reduce transmission during the 1918 influenza pandemic. (2006)
The WHO authors ultimately conclude that NPIs, including quarantining, require better and more focused methods to make them more effective and less “burdensome.” “Ill persons,” the authors assert, “should remain home when they first become symptomatic, but forced isolation and quarantine are ineffective and impractical.” Summarizing reports from the 1918 influenza pandemic the WHO cites Lomé (British-occupied Togo) and Edmonton (Canada) as places where “isolation and quarantine were instituted; public meetings were banned; schools, churches, colleges, theaters, and other public gathering places were closed.” Yet, despite additional measures (Lomé halted traffic, and Edmonton restricted business hours) in both cases “social-distancing measures did not stop or appear to dramatically reduce transmission.” A United States, comprehensive report on the 1918 pandemic also concluded that closures “[were] not demonstrably effective in urban areas but might be effective in smaller towns and rural districts, where group contacts are less numerous.”
- A study in the Bulletin of Mathematical Biology regarding the 1918 influenza pandemic in Canada also concluded quarantines do not work. (2003)
The study simulated different levels of travel and found that travel limits could be effective but “that a policy of introducing quarantine at the earliest possible time may not always lead to the greatest reduction in cases of a disease.” The authors conclude that, “quarantine measures limiting intercommunity travel are probably never 100% effective, and simulation results suggest that such a situation may actually make things worse, especially in the absence of strong efforts to keep infectious individuals isolated from the rest of the population.”
- Popular author and Tulane adjunct professor John M. Barry, a strong opponent of the Great Barrington Declaration, argued that quarantines do not work in the case of the Spanish Flu. (2009)
Over a decade ago, Barry found that historically quarantines have been unsuccessful: “This author supports most proposed NPIs except for quarantine, which historical evidence strongly suggests is ineffective, and possibly school closing, pending analysis of recent events.” And instead promotes commonly touted measures, such as remaining home when unwell (and isolating from family members while doing so), frequently washing hands, and wearing a mask if you are sick. On the latter point he warns against healthy people wearing masks, noting: “Evidence from the SARS outbreak suggests that most health care workers infected themselves while removing protective equipment.”
- Seton Hall’s Center for Global Health Studies Director says travel restrictions did not delay the transmission of SARS. (2009)
Yanzhong Huang acknowledges that “travel restrictions and quarantine measures have limited benefit in stopping the spread of disease […] affecting travel and trade, dissuading the very kind of transparency and openness essential for a global response to disease outbreaks.” These measures ultimately undermine a country’s surveillance capacity because “people who show symptoms might choose to shun public health authorities for fear of quarantine or stigmatization [and squander] limited health resources […] Laurie Garrett of the Council on Foreign Relations [noted] by July signs of fatigue and resource depletion had already set in most of the world.
- A study from Wake Forest University encounters ‘self-protection fatigue’ in simulated epidemic. (2013)
Study uses a multiplayer online game to simulate the spread of an infectious disease through a population composed of the players. The authors find that “people’s willingness to engage in safe behavior waxes or wanes over time, depending on the severity of an epidemic […] as time goes by; when prevalence is low, a ‘self-protection fatigue’ effect sets in whereby individuals are less willing to engage in safe behavior over time.” They say this is “reminiscent of condom fatigue—the declining use of condom as a preventive measure—in the context of HIV/AIDS prevention.”
- In Biosecurity and Bioterrorism journal, Johns Hopkins epidemiologists reject quarantines outright. (2006)
In an article titled, “Disease Mitigation Measures in the Control of Pandemic Influenza,” JHU epidemiologists note problems with lockdowns: “As experience shows, there is no basis for recommending quarantine either of groups or individuals. The problems in implementing such measures are formidable, and secondary effects of absenteeism and community disruption as well as possible adverse consequences, such as loss of public trust in government and stigmatization of quarantined people and groups, are likely to be considerable.” Their concluding remark emphasized, “experience has shown that communities faced with epidemics or other adverse events respond best and with the least anxiety when the normal social functioning of the community is least disrupted.”
- In a top journal, American Journal of Epidemiology, authors explain the conditions when quarantine would be effective, which do not align with the characteristics of Covid-19. (2006)
Specifically, they note that quarantines will only be effective when: (1) isolation is not possible; and (2) asymptomatic spread is significant and timed in a narrow way (none of which is the case for Covid). They conclude that “the number of infections averted through the use of quarantine is expected to be very low provided that isolation is effective.” And if isolation is ineffective? Then it will only be beneficial “when there is significant asymptomatic transmission and if the asymptomatic period is neither very long nor very short.” But, should mass quarantine be used it would “inflict significant social, psychological, and economic costs without resulting in the detection of many infected individuals.”
- In the Epidemiology Journal, Harvard and Yale professors Marc Lipsitch and Ted Cohen say delaying infection can leave the elderly worse off. (2008)
They explain how delaying the risk of infection can work counterintuitively when the pathogen is more lethal for older populations. They say, “Reducing the risk that each member of a community will be exposed to a pathogen has the attendant effect of increasing the average age at which infections occur. For pathogens that inflict greater morbidity at older ages, interventions that reduce but do not eliminate exposure can paradoxically increase the number of cases of severe disease by shifting the burden of infection toward older individuals.” Based on this analysis, Covid-19, which disproportionately harms the older more than the young, is better handled by allowing the community to be exposed, whether through natural infection or vaccination.
- A team of Johns Hopkins scholars say quarantines don’t work but are pursued for political reasons. (September 2019)
In the report, they explain how quarantine is more political than related to public health: “During an emergency, it should be expected that implementation of some NPIs, such as travel restrictions and quarantine, might be pursued for social or political purposes by political leaders, rather than pursued because of public health evidence.” Later on, they explain the ineffectiveness of quarantine: “In the context of a high-impact respiratory pathogen, quarantine may be the least likely NPI to be effective in controlling the spread due to high transmissibility.”
In March 2020, Michael Osterholm – now Biden’s Covid-19 advisor – also argued that lockdowns are not a “cure” for the pandemic, listing multiple costs from a lockdown. Yet, Osterholm’s New York Times article in August reveals a contrasting viewpoint, stating that “we gave up on our lockdown efforts to control virus transmission well before the virus was under control” by opening “too quickly.” Osterholm and (Neel) Kashkari promote a mandatory shelter-in-place “for everyone but the truly essential workers.”
Also in March 2020, these findings from the listed works and many others culminated in an open letter to vice-president Mike Pence signed by 800 medical specialists from numerous universities throughout the country which pointed out: “Mandatory quarantine, regional lockdowns, and travel bans[…] are difficult to implement, can undermine public trust, have large societal costs and, importantly, disproportionately affect the most vulnerable segments in our communities.”
While expert consensus regarding the ineffectiveness of mass quarantine of previous years has recently been challenged, significant present-day evidence continuously demonstrates that mass quarantine is both ineffectual at preventing disease spread as well as harmful to individuals. Learning the wrong lesson – assuming that mass quarantines are both good and effective – sets a dangerous precedent for future pandemics.
Editor’s note: This article is the most comprehensive available to date – essential reading…. click on the link below to see all graphics.
COVID-19 Un-Explained By Larry Romanoff, 17 December 2020
Waves, Ripples and Surges
Let’s examine the normal pattern for an outbreak of a typical infectious disease. According to the US CDC:
“A common-source outbreak is one in which a group of persons are all exposed to an infectious agent or a toxin from the same source. If the number of cases during an epidemic were plotted over time, the resulting graph . . . would typically have a steep upslope and a more gradual downslope (a so-called “log-normal distribution”). A propagated outbreak results from transmission from one person to another [usually] by direct person-to-person contact . . .” Propagated outbreaks typically exhibit several peaks one or two weeks apart, the epidemic normally dying out after several of these generations.
“Some epidemics have features of both common-source epidemics and propagated epidemics. The pattern of a common-source outbreak followed by secondary person-to-person spread is not uncommon.” The CDC states these also can produce several generations or peaks during the following few weeks. But in all of these instances of natural infectious agent outbreaks, the spread and timing follow essentially the same typical pattern, perhaps elongated but still with close timing of the peaks. Here are three graphs from the CDC to illustrate. You can see clearly that we have a rise (rapid if single-source, slow if propagated or mixed), then a peak, a gradual tapering-off, and a cessation.
The Dreaded “Second Wave”
While the literature on this point is confusing from a multiplicity of factors, there is no evidence to support the assertion of a natural “second wave” for infections. An epidemic or pandemic manifests itself by starting slowly, increasing exponentially, peaking, then slowly tapering off and disappearing. There may be isolated infections popping up later, but they don’t start a new epidemic. One of the major unexplained curiosities with COVID-19 is that from early on in the process the US mass media were fervently preparing us for a ‘second wave’. To enhance the plausibility of their tale, they linked it to the natural emergence of influenza that normally occurs when the weather turns cold in the Autumn and Winter, but that was deliberately misleading, a patently dishonest ‘guilt by association’ for the majority who don’t think. Let’s remember this is not a flu virus; this is a SARS virus, a different strain to be sure, but it wasn’t originally called SARS-CoV-2 for nothing, and there was no reason to expect it to behave like, or act in concert with, the common flu. And in fact, all nations experienced their COVID-19 outbreaks in March or April and, long prior to the outbreak of cold weather, the virus had already peaked and tapered in many countries to the point where it had died out or nearly so.
When researching other recent epidemics or pandemics such as the 1968 H3N2 or the 2009 H1N1, we find no evidence of any ‘second waves’. The 2009 H1N1 was typical, though prolonged, lasting from April 2009 to February 2010, but it peaked in May or June and slowly tapered until year-end. Others are similar. Here are a few examples of typical distribution patterns. The virus’ tail in China is truncated due to the strong containment measures implemented; the spike is from a data update since not all infections had yet been collated. You can see that China had reached the end, Saudi Arabia and Bolivia nearly there, India and Argentina tailing off. All graphs are courtesy of Worldometer. (The ‘Spanish flu’ of 1918 was an anomaly. See note (1) in the End Notes.)
Note that there are no ‘normal distribution’ cases for Western Europe, where every nation was hit with a “second wave”. Switzerland, Spain, the UK, and many others went sharply from essentially zero to 20,000 or 30,000 new infections per day, a pattern lacking any historical or epidemiological explanation. It almost seemed that someone hadn’t done their job properly the first time, and returned to try again. Let’s look at some examples.
Turning to Eastern Europe
Little Latvia is typical of many countries. The initial outbreak in March was so small as to be almost invisible, then tapered off and died. There were a few scattered infections, but nothing to cause a resurgence. Then suddenly and inexplicably a huge explosion at the beginning of October . Almost all of Eastern Europe followed this pattern with Russia and Belarus being two notable exceptions. Let’s look at Russia:
I watched Russia very closely from early in 2020. For about two months, infections were stable at only a few hundred per day. Russia had implemented many containment measures and it began to appear that the virus would be a non-event. Then suddenly an explosion in April with new infections quickly rising to more than 10,000 per day, and occurring simultaneously in almost every area of the country. It was painful watching Russia for four months attempting to lower the daily infection rate below 5,000, but finally 4,900, 4,800, and it appeared the tail was nearing, then suddenly another explosive jump to nearly 30,000, again simultaneously in all regions, and still increasing. There is no infection that manifests in this manner without human assistance.
Still with Russia, the country experienced high infections but a comparatively low death rate, to the dismay of many in the West, so much so that Reuters published an astonishingly-stupid article titled “Experts Want to Know Why Coronavirus Hasn’t Killed More Russians”. “Tasteless” and “deplorable” were two of the kinder adjectives used on Reuters in the instant public backlash, so they amended it to “Experts question why coronavirus hasn’t killed more Russians”, but no improvement in public censure so a third incarnation, “Experts Question Russian Data on Covid-19 Death Toll”. NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg joined in to support Reuters by stating that Russia was “spreading . . . disinformation . . . trying to change the world order”. “Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova drily observed in a Facebook post that a ‘world order’ in which it’s considered acceptable to lament why a virus didn’t kill more Russian people could probably use a change.” Helen Buyniski covered this in a charming article in RT; I recommend you read it.
Then we have the strange case of Turkey. New daily infections had been at around 1,000, followed by a quick increase to around 5,000, then suddenly exploding to 30,000 – in one day – and increasing. As with Russia, there is no known natural pathogen outbreak that manifests itself in such a manner. This is just a thought, but if I wanted to punish someone for buying and activating Russian S-400 missiles, this might be a good method.
The Blessed Triumvirate
It is further worthy of note that while most nations received only a second wave, the US, Japan and South Korea were blessed with a third wave, apparently having been given Most-Favored-Nation status by COVID-19. (I copied this term from an article in Counterpunch by Paul Street.)
Another Curious “Two Waves” Manifestation
As I noted above, there is no such thing as a natural ‘second wave’ for an epidemic, much less of this next kind: No one has yet addressed the fact that virtually all countries in the world were hit with COVID-19 virtually at the same time, in two blasts. There were two waves – the first hit 25 countries on all continents, where medical practitioners confirmed their first domestic infection all within three days of each other. In the second wave, almost exactly one month later, 85 countries confirmed their first domestic infection, again almost all within three days of each other, and all in multiple locations. It shouldn’t be necessary to point out that no natural epidemic can manifest itself this way without human assistance.
A natural virus simply hasn’t the ability to simultaneously infect 85 different countries on all continents of the world, with outbreaks in multiple locations in each country – and all on the same day. Perhaps even more curious is that these countries were not all infected with the same variety of the virus, and each country experienced so many multiple infections in different provinces that none were able to definitively identify all their several ‘patients zero’. Considering the above information in light of the known basic facts of virus transmission, intuition suggests at least the possibility of there having been many people carrying a pail of live viruses. All of this constitutes prima facie evidence of a bio-weapons attack. I wrote an earlier article titled, “COVID-19 Needs a Criminal Investigation“. And it still does.
Search for the Origin
A high-level Italian virologist, Giuseppe Remuzzi, published papers in the Lancet and elsewhere in which he states that Italian physicians now recall having seen “a very strange and very severe pneumonia, particularly in old people in December and even November . This suggests that the virus was circulating, at least in Lombardy, and before we were aware of this outbreak occurring in China.”
Italy detected traces of the virus in wastewater from the summer of 2019, and France, Spain, the Netherlands and other nations have made the same discoveries. I detailed these in a prior article. In Brazil, researchers found COVID-19 samples in wastewater from late 2019. France showed chest scans indicating COVID-19 from early November of 2019. Blood samples in Italy showed the virus present in September. In Spain, researchers found the virus in wastewater collected in March of 2019. The Irish Mirror reported that “many countries are beginning to use wastewater sampling to track the spread of the disease”, scientists claiming these detections were “consistent with evidence emerging in other countries” that COVID-19 was circulating around the world long before China reported its first cases, all of which would of necessity have had to have originated in the US and transported around the world because only the US had all the different types, meaning the virus had been circulating (and mutating) there for months before contaminating the world.
The Italians have “unequivocally” demonstrated the presence of the virus in many individuals from 2019, in frozen medical samples taken during other examinations and now tested for COVID-19. Many of these have resulted from cancer screening, from chest X-rays, and from blood donations. Non-American media have covered these discoveries in some detail, but while the Chinese and Europeans know, Americans and Canadians don’t know because the owners of their major newspapers and TV networks don’t want them to know.
French researchers obtained evidence of Covid-19 from frozen samples, where these are kept at –80°C for years, the same method that allows anti-doping laboratories to keep athlete samples for years when new methods arise for detecting illegal drugs. For the virus, they use two distinct methods: a serological test which searches for antibodies in the blood, and a virological test, RT-PCR, a very sensitive technique that searches for the actual genome of the virus, its specific genetic information.”
French virologists have now concluded “The coronavirus outbreak in France was not caused by cases imported from China, but from a locally circulating strain of unknown origin . . .”, and, from other studies, that strain existed only in the US. My information is that Italy, Spain and Portugal have come to the same conclusion. The data also show that Canada’s early COVID-19 cases came from the U.S. not China.
A number of American cities made the same discoveries of the virus in their wastewater samples from 2019. The US mass media didn’t pick up the stories, but the local papers did. It was at that point that Pompeo issued another gag order that hospitals and labs were forbidden from disclosing any virus information directly to the CDC or the media but that all must be passed through the White House. That killed all further reports of COVID-19 in America’s wastewater in the second and third quarters of 2019.
With the accumulated volume of evidence, it now seems a certainty that COVID-19 was circulating in the US since June or July of 2019, far earlier than admitted, and that the CDC’s prevention (and forbidding) of testing was to bury this evidence. One example was headlines in the US media on June 21, 2020, stating, “Over 40 mysterious respiratory deaths in California could dramatically rewrite narrative of COVID-19” in the US. The LA Times reported on “a cluster of mysterious respiratory deaths” beginning in December of 2019. The local news website www.bakersfield.com stated this meant that COVID-19 was circulating in California “way earlier than we knew”. Evidence of COVID-19 was also found in many blood donations collected from residents in nine states across the US as early as mid-December, according to a study published on Nov 30 in the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases. And let’s not forget too quickly that Japanese tourists were infected in Hawaii in September of 2019.
The internet has seen many posts by Americans – including many physicians – claiming infections from September, 2019 onward, all describing similar symptoms consistent with COVID-19. I have many received messages from Americans in Washington, New York, California, Maryland, Virginia, and other states, as well as from Germany and Italy, claiming similar infections as early as late September, claims too numerous, too detailed, and too similar to be ignored.
New York’s Governor Cuomo still claims the “Coronavirus came to New York from Europe, not China“, but this is more a pre-emptive move to deflect the blame which is certain to follow the inescapable conclusion that Europe was seeded from the US. The basis for their claim appears to be solely that the virus strain affecting New York and Italy are identical, the blame attributed to travelers from Italy infecting Americans in New York, ignoring the fact that the airplanes, people – and viruses – travel in both directions with equal ease and all evidence is that the infection occurred in the other direction. Since only the US contained all varieties of this virus, the most logical assumption is that the travel path was from the US to Italy.
Others in the US have used the same directional reasoning, still without justification. American researchers tracked the start of the COVID-19 outbreak in LA and found most of the early cases may track back to Europe. They examined around 200 patients with reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) test results positive for SARS-CoV-2, and found that 82% of the cases shared closest similarity to those originating in Europe while only 15% from Asia. This suggests that SARS-CoV-2 genomes in Los Angeles were predominantly related to the viral strain in New York City, and unrelated to Wuhan or China. In July of 2020, the US CDC released a report saying SARS-CoV-2 specimens in NYC resembled those circulating in Europe, suggesting probable introductions of the virus from Europe, other US locations, and local introductions from within New York. Again, they ignore the inescapable fact that travel is a two-way street.
Japan, South Korea, Italy and Iran reported that their domestic outbreaks of COVID-19 were not from China but instead showing connection to the US. Japan and Taiwan have documented proof that several Japanese became infected in Hawaii in late September of 2019. As well, the huge pent-up eruptions in Washington and New York were domestic in origin, having no proven connection with China. Australia’s Prime Minister stated that 80% or more of all infections in his country came from the US, while Iceland confirmed that some of their coronavirus infections have been traced to Denver. The mayor of Belleville, New Jersey, Michael Melham said he has tested positive for coronavirus antibodies, adding that he contracted it in November, over two months before the first confirmed case was reported in the U.S. Anders Tegnell, Sweden’s chief epidemiologist, said the coronavirus may have been circulating in the country since November.
There was also independent research by a Cambridge geneticist suggesting the coronavirus may have been circulating much earlier than previously believed, also claiming powerful circumstantial evidence that the virus did not originate in Wuhan. In a paper published in May of 2020 in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, he reported three main strains of the virus that he labeled A, B and C. His research determined that A was the founding variant because it was the version most similar to the type of SARS-Cov-2 discovered in bats. But the A strain was non-existent in China, with only a handful of samples discovered in the entire country, and those in American nationals. Wuhan was infected with type B, a version two mutations from A, meaning it could not have originated in China because it had no prior source from which to mutate.
Further, a German scientist has recently assembled a volume of evidence that the virus in Europe spread from (but not necessarily originated in) Northern Italy. Germany’s top virologist Alexander Kekule said “[the COVID-19] rampant around the world is not from the central Chinese city of Wuhan, but a mutation from northern Italy.” The Italian strain is called “G” mutant, which has genetic mutations, and is likely to be more contagious than the variant found in Wuhan. He said that over 99% of the COVID-19 cases can be genetically traced back to the Italian variant, and even the current cases in China are re-imported from Europe and the rest of the world. He noted that for at least the European pandemic, “the starting shot was fired in northern Italy.”
There is more. Recent research conducted jointly by British and German experts, testified the variant of novel coronavirus that is closest to that discovered in bats was actually found mainly among cases from the US, rather than in Wuhan. Experts from the University of Cambridge and their peers from Germany analyzed 160 virus genomes that were extracted from human patients around the world and found the coronavirus mutated into three distinct strains. They found that most cases carried type A virus – the ancestral type of virus, which is bat coronavirus, with 96 percent sequence similarity to the human virus – were mostly seen only in patients from the US and Australia. And of the five individuals with type A detected in Wuhan, all were American patients who had resided there. Type C is a variant of type B, seen most commonly in European countries and also evident in Singapore and South Korea as well as China’s Hong Kong and Taiwan. Their other conclusion was that because the virus mutates significantly faster outside China, the European spread likely occurred between September 13, 2019 to December 7, 2019.
Zeng Guang, the chief epidemiologist at China’s CDC said one reason China identified the virus and the dangers of an epidemic was from its experience with SARS, and from that the nation established a reporting system for pneumonia with unknown causes. But he said that also made China easily misunderstood. Other nations including the US experienced respiratory illnesses that were almost certainly COVID-19 but weren’t looking for an external pathogen and thus didn’t find it, as with the US vaping-death epidemic and similar. He also said studies show “a very high possibility” that COVID-19 first emerged outside China.
The evidence is now accepted more or less universally that the Huanan Market in Wuhan was a victim of COVID-19 rather than the origin. And in fact, the first person in China proven to have been infected by the virus, had had no contact whatever with that market, nor did about 30% of the first victims. Further, the virus strains in Italy, Iran, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, are different from the one that contaminated Wuhan. Since only the US has all the various strains, it would seem those infections must have originated there. Chinese scientists are certain the origin and distribution of the virus can be found if all nations cooperate. Unfortunately, the US refuses to do so, blocking all attempts at cooperation on this matter – while demanding that China be investigated.
Prior Knowledge – Who knew What and When?
Todas Philipson, an economist who was acting Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers (CEA) said his team alerted the White House about the dangers of a looming pandemic outbreak about three months before Covid-19 erupted in the US. In an interview with CNN’s Poppy Harlow he said he co-authored and published a CEA report titled “Mitigating the Impact of Pandemic Influenza through Vaccine Innovation” that warned a pandemic disease could kill as many as half a million Americans and cause up to $3.79 trillion in damage to the US economy, stating the report was presented to President Trump or his top officials and that “The White House is fully aware of what CEA puts out.”
A bit more to the point, an ABC News Report stated, “Concerns about [COVID-19] were detailed in a November intelligence report by the military’s National Center for Medical Intelligence (NCMI), according to two officials familiar with the document’s contents. The timeline of the intel side of this may be [even] further back than we’re discussing,” the source said of preliminary reports from Wuhan.” The intelligence source quoted by ABC said further, “Analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event”. And the Washington Post wrote that “. . . reports from US intelligence agencies starting in January that warned of the scale and intensity of the coronavirus outbreak in China, [in Wuhan] could develop into a “full-blown pandemic”.”
CNN had this report: “The US military’s National Center for Medical Intelligence (NCMI) compiled a November intelligence report in which “analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event”, one of the sources of the NCMI’s report told ABC News. The source told ABC News that the intelligence report was then briefed “multiple times” to the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Pentagon’s Joint Staff and the White House. The Pentagon, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and White House National Security Council, originally declined to comment.” They later denied knowledge of the report, but ABC was sufficiently secure in the reliability of its four unrelated sources that they repeatedly republished the article for days after the NCMI disavowal.
Perhaps most startling of all, Israeli television and other news media claimed that US intelligence agencies alerted Israel to the coronavirus outbreak in China in November – long before the Chinese had any idea the game was afoot. According to Israel’s Channel 12 news, the US intelligence community became aware of the emerging disease in Wuhan in the second week of that month and drew up a classified document. They claimed Trump “did not deem it of interest”, but the Americans delivered their classified document to both NATO and Israel’s IDF – who informed the government, who then leaked it to the media. They claimed it wasn’t clear if the NMCI report was the same one sent to NATO and the IDF. US authorities disclaimed this, but the Israeli media were firm in their assertion that the information was valid and followed the path they stated. The Times of Israel has a good reputation for factual reporting and cannot be dismissed as easily as can CNN or Fox News. Or the NYT and WSJ, for that matter.
The Wuhan Military Games
An American, George Webb, published some videos where he claimed he had identified “patient zero”, a US soldier who had participated in the Wuhan Games and who had exhibited COVID-19 symptoms and later tested positive for the virus. The woman’s name was Mattje Benassi, who understandably did not benefit from the adverse publicity. She and her husband claim they have received hateful messages and even death threats from this. I genuinely sympathise with the woman and I deplore the fact that she was personally identified. I do not know if she had or did not have the virus infection in Wuhan but, if she did, she was certainly a victim and not a perpetrator. However, I would say that she now knows how China feels at having been lambasted incessantly in the US media, when China was also an innocent victim and not a perpetrator. Benassi should take her problem to Mike Pompeo, which is where it belongs. In any case, Benassi should be left alone because the preponderance of evidence is that the virus was circulating in both the US and Europe long before the Military Games.
Nevertheless, there were indeed a number of Americans who were hospitalised in Wuhan during the Games for a strange and unidentified illness. One hospital spokesman attempted to cover up the story by claiming the Americans were suffering from Malaria, a claim which could not possibly be true. I have no further details, but if the virus were in fact transmitted to China during the Military Games, it would not have been done by first infecting all the American soldiers, then setting them loose onto the Chinese, any military infections likely being accidental. My information is that it was the civilian hangers-on who would have been responsible for the virus distribution – assuming the Americans were behind it, of course.
There was initial speculation that the virus had come to China (and spread around the world) from the US during the Games, but this died from a lack of hard evidence – prematurely, as it turns out . Not only were many US troops infected, but it is now apparent that a great many soldiers from different countries did in fact return home from the Games infected with COVID-19. The respective governments have downplayed the matter and the US media have totally censored it, so almost no one outside Europe has any knowledge of this. I would note here that I am in contact with a group of about 200 scientists, primarily but not exclusively European, who have informally banded together to investigate the origins of COVID-19 and to share information. They have identified many countries whose soldiers returned home infected from Wuhan, France perhaps being the most notable with half the crew of the Charles de Gaulle (the flagship of the French navy) being infected and a large concentration of infections (and the first death) occurring at the airport where the French soldiers made their transit on their return.
The Italian Gazetta Dello Sport wrote that Wuhan “became a hotbed of the pandemic” and that there were emerging testimonies of many Italian athletes who, on those dates or after returning home, were all similarly affected by typical COVID-19 symptoms including coughing, breathing difficulties, weakness and a persistent fever. Athletes from many countries returned home ill from Wuhan, and it wasn’t the food. France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Italy, Germany, Saudi Arabia, the US, and others. There was a great deal of media coverage, but none of that reached the US or Canada; the information was totally censored.
According to Matteo Tagliariol, a star fencing member of the Italian delegation, “When we arrived in Wuhan, almost everyone got sick. I had a heavy cough. (…) Many had a fever, even though their temperature was not very high” adding that one of his teammates had to be bedridden for most of the stay. A week after returning home, Tagliariol became seriously ill. “I have mild asthma, but this was different. I felt like I couldn’t breathe anymore.” His partner and two-year-old son also became ill. “When we started talking about coronavirus, without any medical skills, I thought I’d caught it. I’m 37 years old, I’m a sportsman and I was really bad.”
French pentathlete Élodie Clouvel stated (for herself and her husband Valentin Belaud, also a pentathlete), “we have already had the coronavirus. We were in Wuhan for the World Military Games and then we all got sick. Valentin missed three days of training. I also had stuff I hadn’t had before. We didn’t worry more than that because we weren’t talking about [the virus] yet. There were a lot of athletes at the World Military Games who have been very sick.” Clouvel stated that a military doctor confirmed that they had been infected by the coronavirus, and repeated the physician’s evidence that “many people in [the French] delegation were sick”.
In May of 2020, the French media group RTL published a report which said in part, “In the search for the origins of the Covid-19 pandemic, suspicions are growing, as well as testimonies about the World Military Games held in Wuhan, the epicentre of the epidemic, at the end of last October. French pentathlete Élodie Clouvel has already assured that she was most certainly infected, as was her husband Valentin Belaud, when she was there. Italian and Spanish athletes have made similar statements, and now we learn that the luggage of French athletes has passed through the military base of Creil, in the Oise, where the virus circulated very early in France . . . This new element shines a little more spotlight on these military Games, with always so many questions and few answers.”
“Scores of athletes from other nations, including France and Italy, who participated in the games reported symptoms consistent with COVID-19 upon their return to their home countries. In retrospect, some doctors said those athletes suffered from COVID-19 and in some cases infected others, according to news reports.” “French athletes’ concerns that they were infected by COVID-19 while participating in the games have been called “completely plausible” by Eric Caumes, an infectious and tropical disease specialist at the Pitié-Salpêtrière hospital in Paris.”
It was amusing that the French DGSI, France’s intelligence service, were also affected, the symptoms apparently including massive diarrhea, but as one French news medium reported, “How many are there? What is their state of health? It’s impossible to know. The country’s most secretive institution does not disclose anything, much less when it is hit within it. At the Ministry of the Interior, it is motus and mouth sewn: no confirmation, no information, the secret remains well guarded.”
Still with France, the Oise region in the North was one of the epicenters of COVID-19, with local officials convinced the Creil airbase was “the source of contamination” of the entire area which had several serious infection clusters. This was the airbase used to return soldiers from the Games as well as to repatriate French nationals from Wuhan. Military officials first claimed that all arrivals had been tested, but later during a parliamentary grilling confessed to misunderstanding because of “not being doctors” and not actually having tested anyone.
One portion of France’s Defense Ministry was honest and forthcoming: “The spread of the virus by the military is not to be excluded, more than 9000 participants for 110 states [during the Military Games], which explains the global contamination. On their return, the representatives (in France 415 including 58 gendarmes) infected family, relatives and colleagues. . . . at that time nothing was known, it was “unbeknownst to them . . .” But then, the French Ministry of Armies was less forthcoming: “There were no cases reported within the French delegation to the Influenza Or Hospital Army Health Service during and on the return of the military Games, which could be akin to cases of Covid-19. To date, and to our knowledge, no other country represented in Wuhan has reported such cases.” But then a third military official settled the matter with a typically French finality of phrase: “No, definitely no, the military base in Creil is not the source of a cluster in the Oise . . . I think I can tell you . . . probably not . . .”
It is a bit maddening that in each case in Europe, as with the US, the authorities either disclaim any knowledge of, or deny outright, any COVID-19 infections among their troops. According to Le Parisien, the French delegation’s cargo (and personnel) passed through the Creil airbase, which was one of the major COVID-19 flash-points in France, with infections actually beginning in November of 2019, more than three months before the first “officially-confirmed” case. But the version of the French officials is that the virus was unknown at the time so that no testing was done although general medical attention was delivered. Officials from several European militaries and Defense Ministries made essentially this claim: “We contacted the athletes to ask if any had had any symptoms. None of them came forward, so we assumed that no one had been infected.” Nothing more to see here. The Swiss military believed it was “unlikely” that its 121-member delegation was affected, even though a handful of Swiss athletes had to be hospitalized in Wuhan, while the military health services of several countries say they “cannot recall” any cases of illness on the return from Wuhan. All this while the same troops are giving media interviews describing this same illness.
In the US, after the Games about 300 US military personnel returned home to nearly 250 bases in 25 states, without ever being screened for possible COVID-19 infection. “According to the Pentagon, there was no reason to do so then, or subsequently. A spokesperson issued a terse email response to the question, saying there was no screening because the event—held from October 18 to 27, 2019 – “was prior to the reported outbreak “. Since that email, Pentagon officials have repeatedly declined to speak on or off the record regarding the subject.”
This report in Prospect.org claims that “Contrary to the Pentagon’s insistence, however, an investigation of COVID-19 cases in the military from official and public source materials shows that a strong correlation exists in COVID-19 cases reported at U.S. military facilities that are home bases of members of the U.S. team that went to Wuhan . . . infections occurred at a minimum of 63 military facilities where team members returned after the Wuhan games.” It states that this information was emerging but on March 31, 2020 the Pentagon restricted the release of information about COVID-19 cases at installations “for security reasons”. As of June 5, there were 10,462 COVID-19 cases in the Department of Defense in the military, civilian, dependent, and contractor categories.
“When asked why the athletes and support staff who had been in China were not screened as a precaution once the COVID-19 threat was known in January , Defense Secretary Mark Esper said at an April 14 press conference: “I am not aware of what you are talking about.” The question and response were not included in the Pentagon’s official written transcript of the briefing, as is the normal procedure. The official video of the briefing goes silent when the question is asked and Esper can be seen – but not heard – reacting to the question. The full audio and video exchange remains on the C-SPAN video of the event.”
The Vaccination Twilight Zone
There is something potentially much more sinister here, detailed by two medical specialists: Dr. Michael Yeadon, a former V-P of Pfizer and the head of their respiratory research, and Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, a German physician, pulmonary specialist, and epidemiologist, and former Public Health Department head. Dr. Yeadon states that Pfizer’s vaccine [and possibly others] contains a spike protein called syncytin-1, which is vital for the formation of the placenta in pregnant women. He states that if the vaccine works as intended and forms an immune response against the spike protein, the female body will then also attack syncytin-1, which could cause infertility in women that might (or might not) be permanent. His public statement was basically that Covid-19 vaccines were effectively a female sterilisation program. On December 1, 2020, Drs. Yeadon and Wodarg filed an application with the EMA, the European Medicine Agency, for the immediate suspension of all SARS CoV 2 vaccine studies, in particular the BioNtech/Pfizer variants.
This would seem bizarre at first glance, except for the knowledge that this precise protocol has been executed before. Some years ago, the WHO, in conjunction with Rothschild, Sanofi and Connaught Labs and the US CDC, sterilised about 150 million women in undeveloped countries, without their knowledge or consent. This is not conspiracy theory, but documented fact. The WHO’s own website covers in detail how they spent 20 years and more than $400 million developing a “fertility-regulating” vaccine that was intended to cause permanent sterilisation. They utilised the female hCg hormone – which is vital for the implantation of the placenta in the uterus wall – combined with tetanus toxoid, and launched massive international campaigns ostensibly to vaccinate females against tetanus. But they conducted this campaign only among females of child-bearing age (roughly 14 to 40). The intent, and the result, was that when a woman’s body recognised the hCg hormone, it would attack and destroy it as an invader and thus prevent any pregnancy from coming to term. There were massive lawsuits and recriminations when this was discovered, and today there are many nations that will not permit entry to the WHO, UNICEF, or other UN bodies. When Bill Gates was speaking of the world population increasing to perhaps 9 billion and that, with effective planning, he could reduce this increase by “maybe 1.5 billion births”, this is almost certainly what he had in mind, and Gates is the largest financial supporter of the WHO. I won’t dwell further on this here, but I did research the topic thoroughly and wrote an article which is available on this site. If you haven’t read it, I strongly recommend that you do so. It will give you a powerful insight into the criminality of these international organisations.
With reference to the COVID-19 vaccines being promoted by Pfizer and others, I have received communication from medical scientists in two European countries claiming the vaccinations may indeed be intended primarily for sterilisation, perhaps not meant for Western nations, but for all the others. They are similarly concerned about the sudden campaign by the WHO and US CDC for cervical cancer shots for teenagers.
We have already read much here from Ron Unz and others about Google suppressing websites, articles and authors which conflict with the official story on any matter, with Twitter and Facebook doing the same, either through an open policy of controlling “fake news” or surreptitiously by other means. But there are many more, and more pointed, censorship attempts occurring well beyond Google, Facebook and Twitter. As one example, I knew my email was being monitored so I obtained an encrypted Proton Mail account. Following this, certain (non-China) acquaintances informed me that all mail from this account was automatically directed to their spam folders, a fault they are helpless to rectify. In addition, they inform me that attempting to send email to this same account (or reply to it) is rejected by their either their ISP or email program as “spam”, and are thus forced to communicate with me only through my public email address – which can be monitored. Another European friend now sends her emails with topic headings like ‘What are you doing this weekend?’ She discovered that any attempts to send a message with either my name or the titles of any of my articles in the subject line, will result in Google’s Gmail categorising the messages as spam, and not only refusing to send the messages but deleting the list of intended recipients.
A Few Ponderables
- Prior to the COVID-19 outbreaks, why was the US military advertising for Russian DNA from the fluid of specific body joints, insisting the sources had to be entirely ethnic Russian and not Ukrainian or similar?
- Why did the US CDC suddenly shut down Fort Detrick entirely, for about 6 months? Why, immediately following this shutdown were there persistent reports of strange pneumonia infections (and deaths) affecting the elderly, especially in nursing homes, in the area surrounding Fort Detrick?
- What was the cause of the severe pneumonias and deaths of the young people that were originally attributed to vaping? All attending physicians claimed the vaping itself was not the prime cause, that there was another pathogen at work but they had no idea what it was at the time, stating now that the combination with COVID-19 could indeed be deadly even to young otherwise-healthy individuals.
- Why did Pompeo suddenly mandate that all COVID-19 information be classified and run through the NSC? Why did he further mandate that all hospitals, clinics and labs remit all COVID-19 information to the White House and bypass both the CDC and the media? When reports began surfacing of COVID-19 being found in US wastewater samples from 2019, why were they subject to a gag order?
- Why was the US the only significant country that refused to conduct any search for a patient zero?
- Why did the CDC specifically forbid testing for the coronavirus, except in severe cases already in the ICU?
- Why was Dr. Helen Chu given a formal and legal “cease and desist” order preventing her from testing the thousands of flu samples in Washington State from 2019?
- Why were FEMA and Israel’s Mossad hijacking planeloads of face masks, respirators and other vital protective equipment from airports in China, and shipping them to Israel instead of the US where they were badly needed?Why was FEMA confiscating these materials and equipment from suppliers and hospitals all across the US, and refusing information about their disposition?
- How was Pompeo able to notify NATO commanders and Israel’s IDF – in November – about a mysterious virus that would be circulating in China two or three months later?
- Why did John Bolton eliminate the entire executive group responsible for pandemic response coordination in the US, eviscerating the nation’s infectious disease defense infrastructure, and eliminating 80% of the department that could have helped other nations detect and control the epidemics they later suffered?
A Few Comments on China
China has accumulated much experience in dealing with US bio-pathogens, seven or eight in the last two years alone. When the Chinese authorities learned that the new pathogen was SARS-2, they already knew the source, the intent, and the potential effects. That was why Xi Jinping said “This is a demon, and we cannot let this demon hide.” When they knew what it was, they knew what had to be done.
China has had virtually no domestic infections since Wuhan was unlocked. There have been occasional ones and twos in scattered locations, but all others have been imported by foreign nationals. Many want to say that China handled the virus badly, but look at the results. China’s economy is booming. GDP is well in positive territory, projected at 7.5% for 2021, foreign trade is up around 15% over 2019, with exports rising sharply and domestic consumption doing the same. Unemployment is not an issue in China; I speak to factories that have to offer a 30% premium to obtain sufficient workers. All the kindergartens, schools and universities, and restaurants are open, domestic train and plane travel have recovered to 95% or more of normal in most cases, and life is essentially back to normal. Life in Wuhan is as alive and active today as before the epidemic, with few remaining hints of its early suffering. China is developing vaccines against the virus, but I haven’t met anyone who wants one or who thinks they need it. We have no intrusive measures, no “contact-tracing” software, and no RFID chips implanted in the backs of our necks. We still wear face masks on the subway and our temperature is taken as we enter travel venues like airports and train stations, so vigilance is still there, but without effect on anyone’s daily life.
American politicians and the major US media still claim that China badly understated its numbers and that the country really had 50 million infections and 5 million dead. If this were true, that makes the country’s recovery even more dramatic, doesn’t it?
I would like to end this essay on a note of cheer, but no encouragement exists for such a sentiment. From the earliest days, when it became apparent this virus would spread, I researched daily the progress of infections and deaths for every country and all indications are that we are still very far from the end. There are almost no nations that appear to be tailing off and almost all major countries are still increasing, the US most notably but it isn’t alone. Worse, whenever a nation does taper off, it is hit harder. China was one case, with the release in Beijing’s Xinfadi Market and then in Xinjiang, but most every other nation has received the same treatment. Most economies, certainly the West, are in free-fall with the end not yet in sight. In the contrived financial crisis of 2007 – the one the FED pretended to end in 2009 but that never actually ended – the US saw about a full half of its middle class descend into the lower class. I wrote then that they would never recover because that was only the first step of a deliberate process, and I believe subsequent events have vindicated my position. Before this crisis ends, another full half of the remaining American middle class will disappear, and this will now never be recoverable. Americans need to believe their leaders who tell them life will never return to ‘normal’. It will not.
For COVID-19, I am 100% convinced that some part of the American government, perhaps acting independently on behalf of the Deep State, created and deliberately released the coronavirus upon the world. With everything I know, the alternative of a natural outbreak is almost an impossibility. There is still new information escaping confinement and I am hopeful we will find sufficient evidence to justify an international criminal tribunal to unearth all the facts and perhaps undo some of the damage. Those responsible will escape, as always.
Mr. Romanoff’s writing has been translated into 28 languages and his articles posted on more than 150 foreign-language news and politics websites in more than 30 countries, as well as more than 100 English-language platforms. Larry Romanoff is a retired management consultant and businessman. He has held senior executive positions in international consulting firms, and owned an international import-export business. He has been a visiting professor at Shanghai’s Fudan University, presenting case studies in international affairs to senior EMBA classes. Mr. Romanoff lives in Shanghai and is currently writing a series of ten books generally related to China and the West. He is one of the contributing authors to Cynthia McKinney’s new anthology ‘When China Sneezes’. His full archive can be seen at https://www.moonofshanghai.com/ and http://www.bluemoonofshanghai.com/ He can be contacted at: email@example.com.
(1) The 1918 influenza pandemic that we now call the ‘Spanish Flu’ had three waves, but I am ignoring this example because (a) it appears unique, (b) the mass movement of troops during the war contributed to and greatly affected the spread and, (c) there are disturbing reports with credible documentation that this deadly pandemic may not have been a natural disaster but the result of human tinkering, an experimental bacterial meningitis vaccine cultured by the Rockefeller Institute and tested at Fort Riley which is where the pandemic began. To tell the truth, the mere fact that Reuters did a “fact-check” on this topic and declared the claim false (a), is enough to make anyone damned suspicious since Reuters have the same credibility in these matters as do the NYT and WSJ. I don’t want to dwell on this here, but suffice to say it doesn’t qualify as a template for multiple waves of an infection. You can read more here, if you’re interested. (b) (c) (d)
(a) False claim: the 1918 influenza pandemic was caused by a vaccine; https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-vaccines-caused-1918-influe-idUSKBN21J6X2
(2) China had its own ‘second wave’ in the outbreak at the Xinfadi Market in Beijing. I wrote an article on this, (e) providing much of the background detail, but let me cover a few points here. Xinfadi is the largest fruit and vegetable market in Asia, covering millions of square feet and with thousands of shops. The authorities discovered that the entire market “from head to foot” had been infected with what I am calling “COVID-20” to differentiate it from the initial outbreak in Wuhan. The reason is that this was an entirely new version of the virus (Type A) that had not been in China before, a much more virulent strain (at least to ethnic Chinese) and one which, had it escaped confinement, would have created a humanitarian disaster of enormous proportion. Fortunately, the authorities had not at all relaxed their vigilance and discovered the infections almost immediately, shutting down the market, locking down the neighborhood, tracing all the contacts, and killing it dead within two weeks and with only a handful of infections. Pompeo must have been livid.
China also had a ‘third wave’, a spike of COVID-19 cases in Xinjiang that were similar or the same variety introduced into Beijing. (f) But once again, the Chinese government was unquestionably expecting further attempts to infect the nation, Xinjiang almost certainly being a favored location. Thus, the medical authorities never relaxed their vigilance so the cases were caught quickly and the new virus stamped out within two or three weeks after only a few dozen cases. Pompeo must have been livid.
German Lawyers Initiate Class-Action Coronavirus Litigation By Joseph Mercola, Mercola.com, 13 December 2020
Reiner Fuellmich,1 who has been a consumer protection trial lawyer in California and Germany2 for 26 years, is a founding member of the German Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee (Außerparlamentarischer Corona Untersuchungsausschuss,3 or ACU),4,5 launched July 10, 2020.
Fuellmich is leading the committee’s corona crisis tort case — an international class-action lawsuit that will be filed against those responsible for using fraudulent testing to engineer the appearance of a dangerous pandemic in order to implement economically devastating lockdowns around the world.
He estimates more than 50 other countries will be following suit. In the video above, Patrick Bet-David interviews Fuellmich about how and why the group was formed and the status of this work.
Early on, as Fuellmich started hearing concerns from family and friends in Germany about a new respiratory virus, one particular name kept popping up: professor Christian Drosten, Ph.D., a German virologist.
As head of the Institute of Virology at the University of Bonn Medical Centre, Drosten is best known for developing the first diagnostic test for SARS in 2003. He also developed a diagnostic test for the swine flu,6 and in 2009 helped drum up panic with doomsday prophesies about H1N1.
When COVID-19 initially emerged in early 2020, Drosten kept saying there was no cause for concern. Then, seemingly overnight, he changed his tune, “as though someone had given him a signal.” All of a sudden, Drosten was saying that this virus was extremely dangerous and that drastic measures to contain it had to be implemented.
Based on whistleblower testimony, the German government relied on the opinion of Drosten alone when deciding on their pandemic response, which included the lockdown of healthy citizens and the suspension of constitutional rights for an indefinite period of time.
Interestingly, Fuellmich’s team recently discovered that Drosten’s Ph.D. dissertation is a fraud. It was only created this year when people began investigating his background.
Aside from Drosten, other individuals who have prominent roles include Lothar H. Wieler, the head of the German equivalent of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, head of the World Health Organization and Neil Ferguson of the Imperial College of London.
Unsure of what was going on, Fuellmich contacted an old friend, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, a former member of the German Congress and the Council of Europe. Wodarg urged him to investigate and suggested some names of experts to look into, such as professor John Ioannidis at Stanford University and professor and Nobel Prize winner Michael Levitt.
The more he investigated the facts available, the more Fuellmich realized COVID-19 was being grossly oversold. Eventually, he started making inquiries to see if there were any other lawyers out there raising questions about the legality of the pandemic and the global response to it.
He discovered that Beate Bahner, an attorney specializing in medical law, had in fact spoken out, arguing that Germany’s quarantine measures were unconstitutional. She was arrested and held in a psychiatric ward for a number of days. Needless to say, that wasn’t an encouraging start.
Separation of Power Has Been Breached
Disturbingly, while the governments of many nations have the same separation of power as the U.S., where you have separate legislative, judiciary and executive branches, we are now finding that this separation has been breached and nearly destroyed in most places.
Rather than being run by the legislators that we voted into power (and who have the legal power to make law), we’re being ruled by the executive branch, such as our local governors, who are creating rules and regulations without having the legal and constitutional power to do so.
They may issue emergency orders for a few days, but really that’s the extent of their legal power. After that, the legislature must be brought in. Yet here we are, several months into the pandemic, and local governors and mayors all over the world are still issuing long-term mandatory mask and social distancing orders, many of which call for the arrest of those who don’t follow the rules.
We now have plenty of data showing its lethality is on par with the common flu and that the absolute risk of death is equivalent to the risk of dying in a car accident.
As noted by Fuellmich, the judiciary branch must step in, and now, finally, they are starting to do so. In Austria, the constitutional court issued an order November 12, 2020, not only clarifying the separation of powers and stressing that the legislative branch must be involved, but also that there must be a comprehensive discussion where both sides are heard. There are other scientists besides those anointed by the government, and their opinions must be considered as well.
Suing the World Over Faux Pandemic
As noted by Bet-David, there are several important questions that must be answered:
- What caused the pandemic?
- Who started it?
- Who needs to be held accountable?
- In what way must they be held accountable?
Fuellmich agrees, saying that answering these questions is the reason for why ACU was formed. Governments appear unwilling to investigate the answers to these questions, and that’s why he and three other attorneys decided to take on the task of preparing class-action lawsuits. The primary questions the ACU seeks to answer are:
- How dangerous is the virus, really?
- How trustworthy is the PCR test; what does a positive test really mean?
- How much damage do the anti-COVID measures inflict to the economy and the health and well-being of the population?
What Do We Now Know?
The last question is easily answered, Fuellmich says. Evidence shows pandemic measures have caused tremendous harm, killing more people than the virus itself by restricting routine medical care to people with acute and chronic health conditions that have nothing to do with COVID-19.
As for the danger of SARS-CoV-2, we now have plenty of data showing its lethality is on par with the common flu7,8,9,10,11 and that the absolute risk of death is equivalent to the risk of dying in a car accident.12,13 It may be different in terms of symptoms and complications, but the actual lethality is about the same.
According to Fuellmich, even the WHO has now admitted that the mortality of COVID-19 is on par with seasonal influenza. In October 2020, the WHO also reversed its stance on lockdowns, stating they no longer recommend using lockdowns as a primary control method.14
Several experts have also stressed that there is no excess mortality,15,16 meaning we’ve had an average number of deaths during the pandemic as would normally die anyway. And, if there’s no excess mortality, how can there be a lethal pandemic? It doesn’t add up.
Fraudulent Testing Is Driving Pandemic Narrative
Of the three questions, the second one is perhaps the most important, as mass testing is driving the narrative that we’re in a lethal pandemic. As explained by Fuellmich, reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) tests have several weaknesses that appear to be taken advantage of to create needless fear.
The fact is, the PCR test is not designed to be used as a diagnostic tool as it cannot distinguish between inactive viruses and “live” or reproductive ones.17 This is a crucial point, since inactive and reproductive viruses are not interchangeable in terms of infectivity. If you have a nonreproductive virus in your body, you will not get sick and you cannot spread it to others.
Secondly, many if not most laboratories amplify the RNA collected far too many times, which results in healthy people testing “positive.” The video above explains how the PCR test works and how we are interpreting results incorrectly.
In summary, the PCR swab collects RNA from your nasal cavity. This RNA is then reverse transcribed into DNA. However, they must be amplified to become discernible. Each round of amplification is called a cycle, and the number of amplification cycles used by any given test or lab is called a cycle threshold.
When you go above 30 cycles, even insignificant sequences of viral DNA end up being magnified to the point that the test reads positive even if your viral load is extremely low or the virus is inactive and poses no threat to you or anyone else.
According to Fuellmich, the consensus is that anything over 35 cycles is scientifically indefensible. Yet Drosten’s test and tests recommended by the World Health Organization are set to 45 cycles.18,19,20
When labs use these excessive cycle thresholds, you end up with a far higher number of positive tests than you would otherwise. At present, and going back a number of months now, what we’re really dealing with is a “casedemic,”21,22 meaning an epidemic of false positives.
Remember, in medical terminology, when used accurately, a “case” refers to someone who has symptoms of a disease. By erroneously reporting positive tests as “cases,” the pandemic appears magnitudes worse than it actually is. For this reason, Fuellmich and his team are primarily focused on the PCR test issue.
They’ve taken testimony from a number of well-respected immunologists from around the world, all of whom agree that the PCR test is incapable of telling us anything about the transmission of COVID-19.
The Panic Paper
According to Fuellmich, the sole reason the PCR test is used, and used in an incorrect way, is to create enough fear that no one will question the pandemic measures being put into place and simply do as they’re told. He goes on to review the so-called “Panic Paper,”23,24 written by the German Department of the Interior.
This classified paper, which was leaked to the press, reveals there was an intentional plan at the level of the German government to drive people into a panic.
One of the strategies laid out in the paper was to guilt children into compliance, to make them feel responsible “for the tortured death of their parents and grandparents if they do not follow the anti-corona regulations.” According to Fuellmich, what we have is a staged PCR test pandemic. It’s not a lethal virus pandemic, “and I can prove this in court,” he says.
What’s the End Game?
As noted by Fuellmich, more and more people around the world are now starting to wake up to the fact that the restrictions put into place under the guise of protecting public health are not going away anytime soon. They’re part of a much larger, long-term plan, and the end goal is to usher in a new way of life, devoid of our previous freedoms.
The judicial branch is “the last anchor of democracy,” Fuellmich says. He brings up an important point. The WHO, the World Economic Forum and the United Nations are all private corporations, yet they wield tremendous power over the governments of the world.
The World Economic Forum, founded by Klaus Schwab, is incredibly influential and lobbies politicians around the globe. Together, private corporations and politicians have in some instances usurped power from the government and are acting above the law of the land.
Big Tech plays an important part in this usurpation of power. The most important human right around the world is the right to free speech. It’s foundational for any democracy. Yet the tech giants have all banded together to censor certain segments of the global population.
“We have to take back the power from them and put it back where it belongs, with the government, and we have to take a really close look at who is in government and who became too close to these corporations,” Fuellmich says.
While the full picture is still being put together, Fuellmich and his team have some ideas of who the key players are, at least in Germany. They include the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) of Germany, Drosten, Wieler (the head of the German equivalent of the CDC), Ghebreyesus (head of the WHO), the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Wellcome Trust.
These individuals have repeatedly met over the years, including in May 2019, at which time they discussed plans for a coming pandemic. During this meeting, Drosten explained how his PCR test would be used to identify infections — “A blatant lie, as we now know it,” Fuellmich says.
These were the same individuals who in 2020 rolled out the narrative for the COVID-19 pandemic and pushed for the global implementation of PCR testing, mask wearing, social distancing and the shut-down of economies around the world.
According to Fuellmich, Germany is at the center of this global fraud, and three of the key criminals in this case appear to be Drosten, Wieler and Ghebreyesus — and the organizations behind them.
That said, he also admits there must be others behind these public marionettes that are pulling the strings. Fuellmich believes that through pretrial discovery, these shadowy figures will eventually come to light.
As mentioned earlier, we must now push the judicial branch of our government to step in. Fuellmich explains:
“We have the power [to ask] courts of law to step in, but we have to show in a court of law that this is not a corona pandemic but rather a staged PCR pandemic, which was made up — invented — for completely different purposes, for these corporations.
We do not know exactly who is responsible, but we see that some of the corporations that are now censoring us are in part responsible; we know some people — such as Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab or Blackrock — were investing their money into pharmaceutical and technical companies. Also, the mainstream media, they [have been] brought into line and are not going to report on the other side of the story.
In order to bring out this story, we have to have a court of law that will take a look at the evidence that is there … And that’s what we’re doing right now. We’re doing this both in Germany and in the United States … The U.S. and Canada are so important in this because they are the two countries that have class-actions.”
At present, class-action lawsuits are being prepared in the U.S. and Canada. Lawsuits are also being prepared in Germany. Germany does not permit class-actions so, there, the process is being done a bit differently. ACU is also working on the creation of legal guidelines and data caches that attorneys around the world will be able to use to file their own lawsuits.
As for the average person, Fuellmich urges everyone to, first of all, don’t give up, and secondly, ask lots of questions. Continue asking questions because the more questions are asked, the more answers will come to light. Continue to counter the censorship by asking questions. Once court hearings begin, the information will start to spread more quickly.
To learn more, all ACU meetings are live-streamed and available on the Committee’s YouTube channel25 (at least for now). Fuellmich can be contacted via www.fuellmich.com, and the Corona Inquiry Committee via corona-ausschuss.de. Information in multiple languages should also be available on www.ACU2020.org.
Sources and References
- 1com, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich Bio (German)
- 3org Außerparlamentarischer Corona Untersuchungsausschuss
- 4org Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee, English
- 5Algora October 4, 2020
- 6Nature April 30, 2009
- 7The Mercury News May 20, 2020 (Archived)
- 8Annals of Internal Medicine September 2, 2020 DOI: 10.7326/M20-5352
- 9Breitbart May 7, 2020
- 10Scott Atlas US Senate Testimony May 6, 2020 (PDF)
- 11John Ioannidis US Senate Testimony May 6, 2020 (PDF)
- 12medRxiv May 5, 2020 DOI: 10.1101/2020.04.05.20054361
- 13Environmental Research September 2020; 188: 109890
- 14World Greek Reporter October 15, 2020
- 15YouTube, SARS-CoV-2 and the rise of medical technocracy, Lee Merritt, MD, aprox 8 minutes in (Lie No. 1: Death Risk)
- 16Technical Report June 2020 DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.24350.77125
- 17CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel July 13, 2020 (PDF)
- 18int Diagnostic detection of Wuhan Coronavirus 2019 by real-time RT-PCR, January 13, 2020 (PDF)
- 19int Diagnostic detection of 2019-nCOV by real-time RT-PCR, January 17, 2020 (PDF)
- 20Eurosurveillance 2020 Jan 23; 25(3): 2000045
- 21PJ Media October 27, 2020
- 22AAPS October 7, 2020
- 23“The Panic Paper” (Wie wir COVID-19 unter kontrolle bekommen) (PDF)
- 24“The Panic Paper” (Wie wir COVID-19 unter kontrolle bekommen) (PDF) (Archived)
- 25YouTube Stiftung Corona-Ausschuss channel
The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetuated on an Unsuspecting Public By Joseph Mercola, 11 December 2020
According to Dr. Roger Hodkinson, one of Canada’s top pathologists and an expert in virology, the COVID-19 pandemic is the “greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.” Hodkinson made these blunt statements during a zoom conference with an Alberta Community and Public Services Committee (see video above).
Hodkinson is the CEO of Western Medical Assessments, a biotech company that manufactures COVID-19 PCR tests, so “I might know a little bit about all this,” he said, adding that the entire situation represents “politics playing medicine,” which is “a very dangerous game.”1
He stressed that PCR tests simply cannot diagnose infection and mass testing should therefore cease immediately. He also pointed out that social distancing is useless as the virus “is spread by aerosols which travel 30 meters or so.” As for face masks, Hodkinson stated that:
“Masks are utterly useless. There is no evidence base for their effectiveness whatsoever. Paper masks and fabric masks are simply virtue signaling. They’re not even worn effectively most of the time.
It’s utterly ridiculous. Seeing these unfortunate, uneducated people — I’m not saying that in a pejorative sense — seeing these people walking around like lemmings obeying without any knowledge base to put the mask on their face … Nothing could be done to stop the spread of the virus besides protecting older more vulnerable people.”
Former Pfizer Science Officer Claims COVID-19 Is a Scam
Hodkinson is far from alone in his assertions. For example, Michael Yeadon, Ph.D., a former vice-president and chief scientific adviser of the drug company Pfizer and founder and CEO of the biotech company Ziarco, has spoken out about how fraudulent PCR testing is being used to manufacture the appearance of a pandemic that doesn’t really exist.
As I explained in “Asymptomatic ‘Casedemic’ Is a Perpetuation of Needless Fear,” by using PCR testing, which cannot diagnose active infection, a false narrative has been created.
I’m calling out the statistics, and even the claim that there is an ongoing pandemic, as false. ~ Michael Yeadon, Ph.D.
Currently, rising “cases,” meaning positive tests, are being used yet again as the justification to impose more severe restrictions, including lockdowns and mandatory mask wearing, when in fact positive tests have nothing to do with the actual spread of illness, and nothing to do with the risk of death.
Like several other scientists, doctors and researchers, Yeadon has pointed out that there are no excess deaths due to COVID-19.2,3,4 According to Yeadon, who has analyzed the statistics, about 1,700 people die each day in the U.K. in any given year. Many of these deaths are now falsely attributed to COVID-19.
“I’m calling out the statistics, and even the claim that there is an ongoing pandemic, as false,” he said in a recent interview with British journalist Anna Brees (see video above). He challenges anyone who doesn’t believe him to seek out any database on total mortality. If you do that, you will find that the daily death count is “absolutely bang-on normal,” Yeadon said.
Like Hodkinson, Yeadon is concerned about the fact that the laws of immunology are being completely ignored — apparently in order to fit some hidden agenda.
While Yeadon is unwilling to guess at what might be behind the creation of these false narratives, or why scientific truth is being censored, others have linked together evidence pointing to the pandemic being used as an excuse for the redistribution of wealth and the technocratic takeover of the whole world under the banner of a “Great Reset.”
It’s being used to usher in social and economic changes that simply could never be introduced without some sort of calamity, be it war or a biological threat, because they involve a radical limitation of personal freedoms, including medical and financial freedom, and the elimination of privacy and private ownership. In short, no one in their right mind would agree to the changes that are coming, which is why fear is being used as a tool to coerce compliance.
As noted in the Journal of Law and the Biosciences paper5 “COVID-19 Emergency Measures and the Impending Authoritarian Pandemic,” written by Stephen Thompson and Eric C. Ip, both from the University of Hong Kong:
“This Article demonstrates — with diverse examples drawn from across the world — there are unmistakable regressions into authoritarianism in governmental efforts to contain the virus.
Despite the unprecedented nature of this challenge, there is no sound justification for systemic erosion of rights-protective democratic ideals and institutions beyond that which is strictly demanded by the exigencies of the pandemic …
With a gratuitous toll being inflicted on democracy, civil liberties, fundamental freedoms, healthcare ethics, and human dignity, this has the potential to unleash humanitarian crises no less devastating than COVID-19 in the long run.”
German Lawyers Gear Up to Expose the Hoax
Others who have identified the COVID-19 pandemic as a global hoax of unprecedented proportions include a group of German lawyers who founded the German Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee.6,7 They are now preparing the biggest class-action lawsuit in history,8,9,10,11 in which they seek to prove that fraudulent PCR tests are being misused to engineer the appearance of a dangerous pandemic.
“This corona crisis, according to all we know today, must be renamed a corona scandal; and those responsible for it must be criminally prosecuted and sued for civil damages,” Reiner Fuellmich said during a video announcement of the committee’s tort case (see video above).
Key questions the committee seeks to answer through judicial means include:
- Is there a COVID-19 pandemic or is there only a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test pandemic? — Specifically, does a positive PCR test result mean that the individual is infected with SARS-CoV-2 and has COVID-19, or does it mean absolutely nothing in connection with the COVID-19 infection?
- Do pandemic response measures such as lockdowns, mask mandates, social distancing and quarantine regulations serve to protect the world’s population from COVID-19, or do these measures serve only to make people panic and therefore comply with liberty-eroding edicts?
Fuellmich’s team also stress that SARS-CoV-2 — which is touted as one of the most serious threats to life in modern history — “has not caused any excess mortality anywhere in the world.” Pandemic measures, on the other hand, have “caused the loss of innumerable human lives, and have destroyed the economic existence of countless companies and individuals worldwide,” Fuellmich noted in his announcement.
As I discussed in yesterday’s article, “Emergency COVID-19 Vaccines May Cause Massive Side Effects,” modern history is filled with pandemic scares, none of which has panned out and lived up to projected death tolls. The technocrats in charge have had plenty of practice, and COVID-19 appears to be the crown jewel of their pandemic war arsenal.
Everything was in place this time. The mainstream media, Big Tech, key government leaders, nongovernmental organizations and their chosen health “experts” — all have worked in tandem to manufacture unreasonable and illogical fear. Together, they’ve effectively promoted falsehoods while simultaneously censoring truth. The end result is devastating to democracy, freedom and public health.
Others Speaking Out About COVID Hoax
One medical professional who is now speaking openly about the COVID-19 pandemic being a brazen power-grab by the technocratic elite is Dr. Lee Merritt, an orthopedic spinal surgeon with a medical practice in Logan, Iowa.12
August 16, 2020, she delivered a speech at the Doctors for Disaster Preparedness13 convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, featured in “How Medical Technocracy Made the Plandemic Possible,” in which she dissected the many fear-inducing lies we’ve been told about this pandemic.
When you look at the actual data and statistics available, and compare them to what we’re being told by government officials and the media, it becomes evident that there’s a gulf between the two. The data tell us SARS-CoV-2 is not the existential threat it’s been made out to be so, clearly, they want us to be fearful for some other reason.
Merritt suggests it’s because a fearful public will not put up a fight when their human rights are stripped away. Indeed, many who are fearful will gladly relinquish any and all freedoms. As noted by British Supreme Court Judge Lord Sumption in a March 30, 2020, interview with The Post:14
“The real problem is that when human societies lose their freedom, it’s not usually because tyrants have taken it away. It’s usually because people willingly surrender their freedom in return for protection against some external threat. And the threat is usually a real threat but usually exaggerated.
That’s what I fear we are seeing now. The pressure on politicians has come from the public. They want action. They don’t pause to ask whether the action will work. They don’t ask themselves whether the cost will be worth paying …
Anyone who has studied history will recognize here the classic symptoms of collective hysteria. Hysteria is infectious. We are working ourselves up into a lather in which we exaggerate the threat and stop asking ourselves whether the cure may be worse than the disease.”
The End Goal Is Total Control
Vladimir Kvachkov, a former colonel of Russian military intelligence, would probably agree with the assessment that the fearmongering has a purpose other than keeping us safe from a respiratory virus. In the video above, Kvachkov refers to COVID-19 as a false pandemic, planned and implemented with the goal of gaining totalitarian control over the world population.
“It’s all a lie and needs to be considered as a global, strategic special operation,” Kvachkov says. “These are command and staff exercises of the world’s behind-the-scenes powers on controlling humanity.”
Comparing it to a military exercise, Kvachkov says the ultimate aim is to reduce the world’s population to 1 billion “ordinary” people and just 100 million of those in control — with the ordinary people being there to serve the 100 million.
In short, he says, the “artificially created” and “purposely spread” coronavirus has four dimensions. The first is religion and population reduction; the second is to establish political control over humanity; the third is to deflate the world economy; and the fourth is to eliminate geo-economic competition.
It’s important to remember that the World Health Organization, the World Economic Forum and the United Nations are all private corporations, yet they wield tremendous power over the governments of the world and act above the law of any given nation.
Big Tech also plays an enormous role in this usurpation of power. The power grab probably couldn’t succeed without them, because the greatest threat to would-be totalitarian rulers is an informed and educated public. By banding together to censor certain information and segments of the global population, Big Tech is instrumental in undermining the foundation for democracy around the world.
What Can You Do?
More and more people around the world are now starting to wake up to the fact that the restrictions put into place under the guise of protecting public health are here to stay. They’re part of a much larger, long-term plan, and the end goal is to usher in a new way of life, devoid of our previous freedoms. This means that, eventually, everyone must decide which is more important: Personal liberty or false security?
To derail the technocrats plan, we have to make full use of the judicial system, which is why Fuellmich and his team are suing to expose the fraud, put an end to pandemic restrictions and restore our human rights. Class-action lawsuits are currently being prepared in the U.S. and Canada.
Lawsuits are also being prepared in Germany, and the Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee is working on the creation of legal guidelines and data caches that attorneys around the world will be able to use to file their own legal challenges. Fuellmich can be contacted via www.fuellmich.com, and the Corona Inquiry Committee via corona-ausschuss.de.
In closing, here’s a summary list of suggestions compiled from Fuellmich, Yeadon and others as to how you can resist and be part of the solution:
- Turn off mainstream media news and turn to independent experts — Do the research. Read through the science. Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s The Defendernewsletter is one reliable source for “banned” news. Other sources include America’s Frontline Doctorsand Doctors for the Truth (Medicos por la verdad — a group of more than 600 doctors in Spain).
- Continue to counter the censorship by asking questions — The more questions are asked, the more answers will come to light. Arm yourself with mortality statistics and the facts on PCR testing, so you can explain how and why this pandemic simply isn’t a pandemic anymore.
- If you are a medical professional, especially if you’re a member of a professional society, write an open letter to your government, urging them to speak to and heed recommendations from independent experts.
- Sign The Great Barrington Declaration,15which calls for an end to lockdowns.
- Join a group so that you can have support. Examples of groups formed to fight against government overreach include:
?Us for Them, a group campaigning for reopening schools and protecting children’s rights in the U.K.
?The COVID Recovery Group (CRG), founded by 50 conservative British MPs to fight lockdown restrictions16
?The Freedom to Breathe Agency, a U.S. team of attorneys, doctors, business owners and parents who are fighting to protect freedom and liberty
Sources and References
- 1Summit News November 18, 2020
- 2YouTube, SARS-CoV-2 and the rise of medical technocracy, Lee Merritt, MD, aprox 8 minutes in (Lie No. 1: Death Risk)
- 3Technical Report June 2020 DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.24350.77125
- 4Johns Hopkins Newsletter November 26, 2020 (Archived)
- 5Journal of Law and the Biosciences September 29, 2020; Isaa064
- 6org Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee, English
- 7Algora October 4, 2020
- 8wordpress.com October 5, 2020
- 9Age of Autism Reiner Fuellmich Crimes Against Humanity Transcript
- 10com October 6, 2020
- 11Nexus Newsfeed Reiner Fuellmich Crimes Against Humanity Transcript
- 12Burgess Health Center, Lee Merritt, MD
- 13Doctors for Disaster Preparedness
- 14Unherd The Post March 30, 2020
- 15Great Barrington Declaration
- 16City AM November 11, 2020
Real death statistics same as previous years
Real death statistics same as previous years From Health Impact News, 1 December 2020
Editor’s note: Click on link above to view the several graphics.
Statistics Show that the Number of People who Died in the U.S. in 2020 will be the SAME as Previous Years, in Spite of COVID
by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
The COVID19 scam of 2020 is quickly unraveling, as more and more people are waking up to the fact that the public has been lied to when it comes to COVID19, and the government actions taken in the name of COVID that have destroyed so many lives have been completely unnecessary, as millions of people around the world now are taking to the streets and demanding their freedom back from COVID medical tyranny.
The PCR test, which is the main test used to determine if someone is COVID positive or not, is now universally accepted by top scientists around the world as being a faulty test. Please see our page on COVID testing in our COVID Information Center here.
It has also been widely reported now that doctors and hospitals have used this faulty test to label people as “positive COVID cases” even if they do not show any symptoms of COVID or being sick. Hospitals have a financial incentive to label someone as “COVID positive” as well.
Earlier this month (November, 2020) I reported how the CDC, in an unprecedented move, largely stopped tracking cases of influenza for the 2020-2021 flu season. See:
So when people die of cancer, heart disease, and many other historical leading causes of death in the U.S., but test positive for COVID and are then claimed as a “COVID death,” we would expect to see only a slight increase of overall deaths nationwide over the course of time, or no increase of deaths at all, depending on how widespread the scam really is.
Well, as we draw near to the end of 2020 and start crunching the numbers, it appears that when 2020 closes out, about the same amount of people will have died in the U.S. this year as 2019, and 2018, and 2017.
If you are waiting for an actual increase in deaths over the course of a time period, like a calendar year, then you’re going to have to wait until next year, after the COVID vaccine is injected into BILLIONS of people, because then we will see REAL increases in deaths.
And that’s been the goal all along.
Johns Hopkins Student Newsletter Accidentally Published the Truth – And Then was Forced to Retract it
Johns Hopkins University is considered the authoritative place to get statistics related to COVID19. It mirrors what is published on the Worldometer website, even though nobody seems to know who runs this website, and exactly how these statistics are compiled. See:
Last week, a student newsletter published at Johns Hopkins University seemingly accidentally published the truth showing that the CDC statistics for deaths show that there is no increase this year. They wrote:
These data analyses suggest that in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States. (Source.)
Whoops! Apparently the Globalists controlling the COVID narrative were not monitoring Johns Hopkins University students closely enough to censor this kind of information before it was published!
Imagine that! Students were doing what students are supposed to do; researching and following the statistics to find out the truth!
The paper was very quickly pulled off of the Internet the same day it was published, but not before some in the Alternative Media were able to capture screen shots and report about it.
Getting caught with their pants down, apparently, the University was forced to deal with it, and had the students retract the study as they attempted to do damage control.
A few days later they had someone named YANNI GU try to cover up the damage in an article published here.
We have a copy of the retracted article here.
CDC is Manipulating the Data
Corey Lynn of Corey’s Digs just published a new article today exposing how the CDC is manipulating data to keep the COVID narrative alive and justify medical tyranny. It’s titled: CDC’s New “PIC” and The Hidden Data
Most people aren’t aware that the CDC has lumped influenza together with Covid and pneumonia in death rates with a new name called “PIC.”
This comes after the CDC confirmed that only 6% of Covid-related death certificates indicate Covid as the only cause, while 94% list other illnesses as the cause with an average of 2.6 comorbidities.
In other words, if someone was in the hospital dying of heart disease and they tested everyone for Covid to separate them to other rooms or wings, Covid was marked on their death certificate.
A perfect example of this is a nurse Corey’s Digs recently spoke with who had four deaths at her hospital. Two were in hospice care, one died of stage four cancer, and the other died of end stage COPD, but all four were documented as having Covid, so those deaths get added to the tallies being told to the public, who are none the wiser.
What does that do to the actual statistics?
One of the most incredible things happening right before everyone’s eyes, is the subversion of data by the Covid Tracking Project, the CDC, Johns Hopkins, legacy news media, and numerous other sources.
This is sheer tricky, and a far cry from “science.”
They like to refer to this trickery as “PIC,” their new method for counting Covid deaths by lumping them in with pneumonia and influenza.
Not only that, but the number of life-threatening conditions people died from, who happen to test positive for Covid, are staggering.
They are basing lockdowns, restrictions, mask mandates, and crushing the economy on COVID deaths, but refuse to reflect COVID ONLY deaths.
And yet, despite all of this manipulation, the fact of the matter is, the survival rate would only go up from what is already incredibly high.
Pandemic is over
Plandemic is over From Zerohedge 25 November 2020
Editor’s note: Check the link above to view all graphics.
“Pandemic is Over” – Former Pfizer Chief Science Officer Says “Second Wave” Faked On False-Positive COVID Tests
This video provides one of the most erudite and informative looks at Covid-19 and the consequences of lockdowns. As AIER notes, it was remarkable this week to watch as it appeared on YouTube and was forcibly taken down only 2 hours after posting.
The copy below is hosted on LBRY, a blockchain video application. In a year of fantastic educational content, this is one of the best we’ve seen.
Consider the presenter’s bio:
Dr. Michael Yeadon is an Allergy & Respiratory Therapeutic Area expert with 23 years in the pharmaceutical industry. He trained as a biochemist and pharmacologist, obtaining his PhD from the University of Surrey (UK) in 1988.
Dr. Yeadon then worked at the Wellcome Research Labs with Salvador Moncada with a research focus on airway hyper-responsiveness and effects of pollutants including ozone and working in drug discovery of 5-LO, COX, PAF, NO and lung inflammation. With colleagues, he was the first to detect exhaled NO in animals and later to induce NOS in lung via allergic triggers.
Joining Pfizer in 1995, he was responsible for the growth and portfolio delivery of the Allergy & Respiratory pipeline within the company. He was responsible for target selection and the progress into humans of new molecules, leading teams of up to 200 staff across all disciplines and won an Achievement Award for productivity in 2008.
Under his leadership the research unit invented oral and inhaled NCEs which delivered multiple positive clinical proofs of concept in asthma, allergic rhinitis and COPD. He led productive collaborations such as with Rigel Pharmaceuticals (SYK inhibitors) and was involved in the licensing of Spiriva and acquisition of the Meridica (inhaler device) company.
Dr. Yeadon has published over 40 original research articles and now consults and partners with a number of biotechnology companies. Before working with Apellis, Dr. Yeadon was VP and Chief Scientific Officer (Allergy & Respiratory Research) with Pfizer.
What likely triggered the Silicon Valley censor-mongers is the fact that a former Chief Science Officer for the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer says “there is no science to suggest a second wave should happen.” The “Big Pharma” insider asserts that false positive results from inherently unreliable COVID tests are being used to manufacture a “second wave” based on “new cases.”
As Ralph Lopez write at HubPages, Yeadon warns that half or even “almost all” of tests for COVID are false positives. Dr. Yeadon also argues that the threshold for herd immunity may be much lower than previously thought, and may have been reached in many countries already.
In an interview last week (see below) Dr. Yeadon was asked:
“we are basing a government policy, an economic policy, a civil liberties policy, in terms of limiting people to six people in a meeting…all based on, what may well be, completely fake data on this coronavirus?”
Dr. Yeadon answered with a simple “yes.”
Even more significantly, even if all positives were to be correct, Dr. Yeadon said that given the “shape” of all important indicators in a worldwide pandemic, such as hospitalizations, ICU utilization, and deaths, “the pandemic is fundamentally over.”
Yeadon said in the interview:
“Were it not for the test data that you get from the TV all the time, you would rightly conclude that the pandemic was over, as nothing much has happened. Of course people go to the hospital, moving into the autumn flu season…but there is no science to suggest a second wave should happen.”
In a paper published this month, which was co-authored by Yeadon and two of his colleagues, “How Likely is a Second Wave?”, the scientists write:
“It has widely been observed that in all heavily infected countries in Europe and several of the US states likewise, that the shape of the daily deaths vs. time curves is similar to ours in the UK. Many of these curves are not just similar, but almost super imposable.“
In the data for UK, Sweden, the US, and the world, it can be seen that in all cases, deaths were on the rise in March through mid or late April, then began tapering off in a smooth slope which flattened around the end of June and continues to today. The case rates however, based on testing, rise and swing upwards and downwards wildly.
Media messaging in the US is already ramping up expectations of a “second wave.”
The survival rate of COVID-19 has been upgraded since May to 99.8% of infections. This comes close to ordinary flu, the survival rate of which is 99.9%. Although COVID can have serious after-effects, so can flu or any respiratory illness. The present survival rate is far higher than initial grim guesses in March and April, cited by Dr. Anthony Fauci, of 94%, or 20 to 30 times deadlier. The Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) value accepted by Yeadon et al in the paper is .26%. The survival rate of a disease is 100% minus the IFR.
Dr. Yeadon pointed out that the “novel” COVID-19 contagion is novel only in the sense that it is a new type of coronavirus. But, he said, there are presently four strains which circulate freely throughout the population, most often linked to the common cold.
In the scientific paper, Yeadon et al write:
“There are at least four well characterised family members (229E, NL63, OC43 and HKU1) which are endemic and cause some of the common colds we experience, especially in winter. They all have striking sequence similarity to the new coronavirus.”
The scientists argue that much of the population already has, if not antibodies to COVID, some level of “T-cell” immunity from exposure to other related coronaviruses, which have been circulating long before COVID-19.
The scientists write:
“A major component our immune systems is the group of white blood cells called T-cells whose job it is to memorise a short piece of whatever virus we were infected with so the right cell types can multiply rapidly and protect us if we get a related infection. Responses to COVID-19 have been shown in dozens of blood samples taken from donors before the new virus arrived.”
Introducing the idea that some prior immunity to COVID-19 already existed, the authors of “How Likely is a Second Wave?” write:
“It is now established that at least 30% of our population already had immunological recognition of this new virus, before it even arrived…COVID-19 is new, but coronaviruses are not.”
They go on to say that, because of this prior resistance, only 15-25% of a population being infected may be sufficient to reach herd immunity:
“…epidemiological studies show that, with the extent of prior immunity that we can now reasonably assume to be the case, only 15-25% of the population being infected is sufficient to bring the spread of the virus to a halt…”
In the US, accepting a death toll of 200,000, and a survival rate of 99.8%, this would mean for every person who has died, there would be about 400 people who had been infected, and lived. This would translate to around 80 million Americans, or 27% of the population. This touches Yeadon’s and his colleagues’ threshold for herd immunity.
Finally, the former Pfizer executive and scientist singles out one former colleague for withering rebuke for his role in the pandemic, Professor Neil Ferguson. Ferguson taught at Imperial College while Yeadon was affiliated. Ferguson’s computer model provided the rationale for governments to launch draconian orders which turned free societies into virtual prisons overnight. Over what is now estimated by the CDC to be a 99.8% survival rate virus.
Dr. Yeadon said in the interview that “no serious scientist gives any validity” to Ferguson’s model.
Speaking with thinly-veiled contempt for Ferguson, Dr. Yeadon took special pains to point out to his interviewer:
“It’s important that you know most scientists don’t accept that it [Ferguson’s model] was even faintly right…but the government is still wedded to the model.”
Yeadon joins other scientists in castigating governments for following Ferguson’s model, the assumptions of which all worldwide lockdowns are based on. One of these scientists is Dr. Johan Giesecke, former chief scientist for the European Center for Disease Control and Prevention, who called Ferguson’s model “the most influential scientific paper” in memory, and also “one of the most wrong.”
It was Ferguson’s model which held that “mitigation” measures were necessary, i.e. social distancing and business closures, in order to prevent, for example, over 2.2 million people dying from COVID in the US.
Ferguson predicted that Sweden would pay a terrible price for no lockdown, with 40,000 COVID deaths by May 1, and 100,000 by June. Sweden’s death count is under 6,000. The Swedish government says this coincides to a mild flu season. Although initially higher, Sweden now has a lower death rate per-capita than the US, which it achieved without the terrific economic damage still ongoing in the US. Sweden never closed restaurants, bars, sports, most schools, or movie theaters. The government never ordered people to wear masks.
Dr. Yeadon speaks bitterly of the lives lost as a result of lockdown policies, and of the “savable” countless lives which will be further lost, from important surgeries and other healthcare deferred, should lockdowns be reimposed.
Watch the full discussion below:
Anyone still presuming that a Positive PCR test is showing a COVID case needs to read this very carefully:
- even 25 cycles of amplification, 70% of “positives” are not “cases.” virus cannot be cultured. it’s dead.
- by 35: 97% non-clinical.
- the US runs at 40, 32X the amplification of 35.
a lot of people still seem to not understand what this means, so let’s lay that out for a minute.
PCR tests look for RNA. there is too little in your swab. so they amplify it using a primer based heating and annealing process.
Each cycle of this process doubles the material
the US (and much of the world) is using a 40 Ct (cycle threshold). so, 40 doublings, 1 trillion X amplification.
This is absurdly high.
The way that we know this is by running this test, seeing the Ct to find the RNA, and then using the same sample to try to culture virus.
If you cannot culture the virus, then the virus is “dead.” it’s inert. if it cannot replicate, it cannot infect you or others. it’s just traces of virus, remnants, fragments etc
PCR is not testing for disease, it’s testing for a specific RNA pattern and this is the key pivot
When you crank it up to 25, 70% of the positive results are not really “positives” in any clinical sense.
i hesitate to call it a “false positive” because it’s really not. it did find RNA.
but that RNA is not clinically relevant.
It cannot make you or anyone else sick
so let’s call this a non-clinical positive (NCP).
- if 70% of positives are NCP’s at 25, imagine what 40 looks like. 35 is 1000X as sensitive.
- this study found only 3% live at 35
- 40 Ct is 32X 35, 32,000X 25
no one can culture live virus past about 34 and we have known this since march. yet no one has adjusted these tests.
presuming it bears out, this is a key finding.
it shows that many patients that are PCR+ for COV-19 are not shedding infectious virus.
this would imply shorter quarantine needed and provide a testable basis for discharge of isolated patients. pic.twitter.com/UvumjkxVxv
— el gato malo (@boriquagato) March 27, 2020
This is more very strong data refuting the idea that you can trust a PCR+ as a clinical indicator.
That is NOT what it’s meant for. at all.
Using them to do real time epidemiology is absurd.
The FDA would never do it, the drug companies doing vaccine trials would never do it… it’s because it’s nonsense.
And this same test is used for “hospitalizations” and “death with covid” (itself a weirdly over inclusive metric)
PCR testing is not the answer, it’s the problem.
It’s not how to get control of an epidemic, it’s how to completely lose control of your data picture and wind up with gibberish and we have done this to ourselves before.
The last major false positive pseudo-epidemic was Swine Flu in 2009. Everyone said we would never let it happen again. pic.twitter.com/Hdif5l5Gam
— Dr Clare Craig (@ClareCraigPath) November 16, 2020
A quick word what this data does and does not mean.
Saying “a sample requiring 35 Ct to test + has a 3% real clinical positive rate” does not mean “97% of + tests run at 35 Ct are NCP’s”
People seem to get confused on this, so lets explain:
Most tests are just amplified and run. they don’t test every cycle as these academics do. that would make the test slow and expensive, so you just run 40 cycles then test.
Obviously, a real clinical positive (RCP) that would have been + at 20 is still + at 40.
NEVER MISS THE NEWS THAT MATTERS MOST
ZEROHEDGE DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX
Receive a daily recap featuring a curated list of must-read stories.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
but when you run the tests each cycle as the academics do, that test would already have dropped out.
so saying that only 3% at 35 are RCP really means that 3% of those samples not PCR + at 34 were PCR and RCP + at 35.
this lets us infer little about overall NCP/RCP rate.
so we cannot say “at 25 Ct, we have a 70 NCP rate.” in fact, it’s hard to say much of anything. it depends entirely on what the source material coming in looks like.
you cannot even compare like to like.
This is what i mean by “the data is gibberish”
Today at 40 Ct, 7% PCR positive rate could be 1% RCP prevalence when that same thing meant 6% RCP prev in april.
If there is lots more trace virus around, more people who have recovered and have fragments left over, etc this test could be finding virus you killed 4 months ago.
So if we consider RCP rate/PCR+ rate, we would expect that number to drop sharply late in an epidemic because there is more dead virus around for PCR to find, but we have no idea what that ratio is or how it changes.
This spills over in to deaths, reported hospitalization etc.
Testing is being made out to be like the high beams on a car, but when it’s snowing like hell at night, that is the LAST thing you want. It is not illuminating our way, it’s blinding us.
A bad inaccurate map is much worse than no map at all, and this is a world class bad map…
We’re basing policy that is affecting billions of humans on data that is uninterpretable gibberish.
It’s a deranged technocrat’s wet dream, but for those of us along for the ride, it’s a nightmare.
Testing is not the solution, it’s the problem.
Any technocrat or scientist that does not know this by now is either unfit for their job or has decided that they just don’t care and prefer power to morality.
This is, of curse, precisely the kind of person who winds up running a gov’t agency… oopsie.
The head of the NIH is not the best scientist, it’s the best politician.
All this wild and reckless government policy has never been about the science.
It’s politics and panic.
You can read the whole paper here: https://cdn.lbryplayer.xyz/api/v3/streams/free/Mike-Yeadon-Unlocked/0ca6e66a244be97b382aaafff14be94140a422eb/560976
Medical-Political Complex is Corrupt & Suppressing Science By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, 22 November 2020
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the world has witnessed the suppression of not only science, but a number of prominent scientists and doctors from around the world. These doctors and scientists have shared their research, observations and opinions about COVID-19 that directly contradicts the information given to the citizenry by the World Health Organization (WHO) and government health authorities in dozens of countries.
Mainstream media is constantly giving attention to government affiliated scientists and is only sharing one perspective on this pandemic. Social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, and Twitter have all been actively censoring a number of scientists and doctors, but why? Why censor information if it’s not true? How can tens of thousands of doctors and scientists be sharing a perspective that’s constantly ridiculed by mainstream media?
I’m not talking about the more controversial films or messages like what has been touted by David Icke or the film Plandemic, we’re talking about real science from tens of thousands of respected and credentialed health professionals. Why are they not allowed to be heard? Why are there ‘fact-checkers’ going around the internet telling people what is and what isn’t?
These scientists have not backed down, for example, Michael Levitt, a Biophysicist and a professor of structural biology at Stanford University criticized the WHO as well as Facebook for censoring different information and informed perspectives regarding the Coronavirus.
Dr. Martin Kulldorff, professor of medicine at Harvard University, a biostatistician, and epidemiologist, Dr. Sunetra Gupta, professor at Oxford University, an epidemiologist with expertise in immunology, and Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, professor at Stanford University Medical School created “The Great Barrington Declaration.” It now has approximately 45,000 signatures from doctors and scientists, the declaration strongly opposes COVID lockdown measures, stating that they do more harm than good and are not really effective.
Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, one of the most cited scientists in German history, who was chair of Medical Microbiology at the University of Mainz along with his wife Karina Reiss Ph.D have published a book titled “Corona, False Alarm? Facts & Figures.“ They are part of more than 500 German doctors & scientists who have signed on as representatives of an organization called “Außerparlamentarischer Corona Untersuchungsausschuss. The organization opposes measures taken by governments worldwide.
These are just a few of countless examples out there from so many different countries. COVID-19 has united prominent scientists and doctors from around the world in large numbers, yet their concerns go unheard. Sometimes it seems like the mainstream media can make the minority feel like the majority, and the majority feel like the minority.
The general theme among these groups is that COVID-19 is not as dangerous as it’s been made out to be, and that there is manipulation of science and data on several different levels, from the infection/fatality rate, the number of deaths attributed to COVID-19, the number of cases that are actually out there, and the idea that the virus is being made out to be much more dangerous than it actually is.
What Happened: The latest example comes from Dr. Kamran Abbasi, executive editor of the prestigious British Medical Journal, editor of the Bulletin of the World Health Organization, and a consultant editor for PLOS Medicine. He is editor of the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine and JRSM Open.
He recently published a piece in the BMJ, titled “Covid-19: politicisation, “corruption,” and suppression of science.”
In his article, he writes the following:
Politicians and governments are suppressing science. They do so in the public interest, they say, to accelerate availability of diagnostics and treatments. They do so to support innovation, to bring products to market at unprecedented speed. Both of these reasons are partly plausible; the greatest deceptions are founded in a grain of truth. But the underlying behaviour is troubling.
Science is being suppressed for political and financial gain. Covid-19 has unleashed state corruption on a grand scale, and it is harmful to public health. Politicians and industry are responsible for this opportunistic embezzlement. So too are scientists and health experts. The pandemic has revealed how the medical-political complex can be manipulated in an emergency—a time when it is even more important to safeguard science.
The UK’s pandemic response provides at least four examples of suppression of science or scientists. First, the membership, research, and deliberations of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE) were initially secret until a press leak forced transparency. The leak revealed inappropriate involvement of government advisers in SAGE, while exposing under-representation from public health, clinical care, women, and ethnic minorities. Indeed, the government was also recently ordered to release a 2016 report on deficiencies in pandemic preparedness, Operation Cygnus, following a verdict from the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Next, a Public Health England report on covid-19 and inequalities. The report’s publication was delayed by England’s Department of Health; a section on ethnic minorities was initially withheld and then, following a public outcry, was published as part of a follow-up report. Authors from Public Health England were instructed not to talk to the media. Third, on 15 October, the editor of the Lancet complained that an author of a research paper, a UK government scientist, was blocked by the government from speaking to media because of a “difficult political landscape.”
Now, a new example concerns the controversy over point-of-care antibody testing for covid-19. The prime minister’s Operation Moonshot depends on immediate and wide availability of accurate rapid diagnostic tests. It also depends on the questionable logic of mass screening—currently being trialled in Liverpool with a suboptimal PCR test.
The incident relates to research published this week by The BMJ, which finds that the government procured an antibody test that in real world tests falls well short of performance claims made by its manufacturers. Researchers from Public Health England and collaborating institutions sensibly pushed to publish their study findings before the government committed to buying a million of these tests but were blocked by the health department and the prime minister’s office. Why was it important to procure this product without due scrutiny? Prior publication of research on a preprint server or a government website is compatible with The BMJ’s publication policy. As if to prove a point, Public Health England then unsuccessfully attempted to block The BMJ’s press release about the research paper.
Politicians often claim to follow the science, but that is a misleading oversimplification. Science is rarely absolute. It rarely applies to every setting or every population. It doesn’t make sense to slavishly follow science or evidence. A better approach is for politicians, the publicly appointed decision makers, to be informed and guided by science when they decide policy for their public. But even that approach retains public and professional trust only if science is available for scrutiny and free of political interference, and if the system is transparent and not compromised by conflicts of interest.
Suppression of science and scientists is not new or a peculiarly British phenomenon. In the US, President Trump’s government manipulated the Food and Drug Administration to hastily approve unproved drugs such as hydroxychloroquine and remdesivir. Globally, people, policies, and procurement are being corrupted by political and commercial agendas.
The UK’s pandemic response relies too heavily on scientists and other government appointees with worrying competing interests, including shareholdings in companies that manufacture covid-19 diagnostic tests, treatments, and vaccines. Government appointees are able to ignore or cherry pick science—another form of misuse—and indulge in anti-competitive practices that favour their own products and those of friends and associates.
How might science be safeguarded in these exceptional times? The first step is full disclosure of competing interests from government, politicians, scientific advisers, and appointees, such as the heads of test and trace, diagnostic test procurement, and vaccine delivery. The next step is full transparency about decision making systems, processes, and knowing who is accountable for what.
Once transparency and accountability are established as norms, individuals employed by government should ideally only work in areas unrelated to their competing interests. Expertise is possible without competing interests. If such a strict rule becomes impractical, minimum good practice is that people with competing interests must not be involved in decisions on products and policies in which they have a financial interest.
Governments and industry must also stop announcing critical science policy by press release. Such ill judged moves leave science, the media, and stock markets vulnerable to manipulation. Clear, open, and advance publication of the scientific basis for policy, procurements, and wonder drugs is a fundamental requirement.
The stakes are high for politicians, scientific advisers, and government appointees. Their careers and bank balances may hinge on the decisions that they make. But they have a higher responsibility and duty to the public. Science is a public good. It doesn’t need to be followed blindly, but it does need to be fairly considered. Importantly, suppressing science, whether by delaying publication, cherry picking favourable research, or gagging scientists, is a danger to public health, causing deaths by exposing people to unsafe or ineffective interventions and preventing them from benefiting from better ones. When entangled with commercial decisions it is also maladministration of taxpayers’ money.
Politicisation of science was enthusiastically deployed by some of history’s worst autocrats and dictators, and it is now regrettably commonplace in democracies. The medical-political complex tends towards suppression of science to aggrandise and enrich those in power. And, as the powerful become more successful, richer, and further intoxicated with power, the inconvenient truths of science are suppressed. When good science is suppressed, people die.
The Takeaway: What does it say about our world when so many voices are silenced? Why is this happening? How can so many doctors and scientists be wrong, ridiculed, completely ignored and censored to the point where not many people are even aware of the information they are sharing? Why do we only get one perspective from the mainstream media? Can we continue to rely on government, and government health agencies to provide us with real information and recommendations that have the best interests of the people at heart, or is everything we are seeing an attempt to not only control, but profit off the human race? Why have so many people lost faith in their government and the ability of it to deliver accurate and real information to the people?
Is it time to take matters into our own hands? Do we really live in a democracy when the voice and the will of so many people continue to go unheard and unacknowledged?
We’re in a time where these very questions are more important to answer than ever before. Action is needed, worldviews are shifting, practice is everything.
- The COVID-19 RT-PCR Test. How To Mislead All Humanity By Dr Pascal Sacre, Global Research, Zerohedge, 7 November 2020
- The fall of Britain By Laurence Fox, Spiked Online, 7 November 2020
- We Are Pawns In A Bigger Game Than We Realize By Chris
- Martenson, PeakProsperity.com, 1 November 2020
- Fear Secures Obedience in COVID-19 War By Dr Joseph Mercola, 27 October 2020
- The science is in, and its tainted by its own prejudice By Nick Cater, The Australian, 26 October 2020
- Coronavirus. Health fascism has consumed human rights By Adam Creighton, The Australian, 20 October 2020
- World Doctors Alliance. We Do Not Have A Medical Pandemic By Arjun Walia, 20 October 2020
- Stop all lockdown measures immediately, 16 October 2020
- Australian Media Finally Calls Out Davos Great Reset Agenda Via 21stCenturyWire.com, 14 October 2020
- NY TIMES. Up to 90% Who’ve Tested COVID-Positive Wrongly Diagnosed By Michael Thau, JamesFetzerblog, 8 October 2020
- Proof That The Pandemic Was Planned & With Purpose By Dr James Fetzer, Principia International, 5 October 2020
- The Absurdity of Covid Cases By Jeff Deist, Mises Institute, 3 October 2020
- Becoming Pod People By Henry Makow, PhD, 29 September 2020
- Ron Paul. Question The Science and Go To the Gulag By Ron Paul, via the Ron Paul Institute, 29 September 2020
- German Minister Admits Lockdown Will Kill More Than COVID-19 Does By Steve Watson, via Summit News, Zerohedge, 27 September 2020
- Victoria Australia’s creeping totalitarianism By Helen Buybiski, RT news, 25 September 2020
- How we have been lied to so dramatically about masks By Daniel Horowitz, The Blaze, 22 September 2020
- We shut up shop for a coronavirus that was unlikely to kill us By Adam Creighton, The Australian, 22 September 2020
- Australian state of Victoria is now a police state By Janet Albrechtesen, The Australian, 13 September 2020
- The Evidence Keeps Piling up. Lockdowns Don’t Work By Ryan McMaken, Mises Institute, 11 September 2020
- Safety protocols for sex. And zoos. It’s Covidiculous By Adam Creighton, The Australian, 8 September 2020
- Victoria, Australia. Nothing short of fascism By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 6 September 2020
- The Catastrophe Of Lockdown Nation By Anthony Davies and James Harrigan, via The American Institute for Economic Research, from Zerohedge, 20 September 2020
- Lockdown has gone from a massive mistake to a historic crime By Dennis Prager, Herland Report, 5 September 2020
- An important message from our leaders about COVID-19 By Jon Rappoport, 4 September 2020
- Local doctor Thomas Borody may have breakthrough coronavirus cure From TheLand-Downunder.com, 30 August 2020
- UK Govt Scientist, Lockdown Was A Monumental Mistake On A Global Scale By Paul Joseph Watson, via Summit News, from Zerohedge, 27 August 2020
- Effective Vaccine Unlikely By Steven Mosher, Zerohedge, 22 August 2020
- Lockdowns, Coronavirus, and Banks. Following the Money By Prof Anthony Hall, American Herald Tribune, 13 August 2020
- Are influenza cases in Australia recorded as COVID-19 By Brian Jones, via the Editor cairnsnews, 9 August 2020
- So this is how democracy ends By Andrew Bolt, Herald Sun, 6 August 2020
- Dr Judy Mikovits slams Covid testing as “80% false positives” By Alexandra Bruce, Cairnsnews, 5 August 2020
- The Key to Defeating COVID-19 Already Exists. We Need to Start Using It By Harvey Risch, 4 August 2020
- Are You Loving Your Servitude By Jim Quinn, via The Burning Platform blog, 3 August 2020
- Sweden. The One Covid-19 Chart That Matters By Mike Whitney, The Unz Review, 28 July 2020
- REAL SCIENCE DOES NOT BACK COVID-19 CLAIMSFrom WorldAffairsBrief, 26 July 2020
- The COVID Panic Is a Lesson in Using Statistics to Get Your Way in Politics By Ryan McMaken, Mises Institute, 25 July 2020
- The Downfall of Humanity By Gary D. Barnett, Lew Rockwell, 24 July 2020
- 30 Facts About Covid-19 From HumanAreFree.com, 17 July 2020
- Looks Like Sweden Was Right After All By Mike Whitney, via Unz Review, 12 July 2020
- A stock-take of New Zealand’s management of Covid-19 By Dr Muriel Newman, NZ Centre for Political Research, 10 July 2020
- Read it and weep. Sorry tale of a Covid catastrophe By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 6 July 2020
- The Brave New Normal By CJ Hopkins, anti-empire.com, 2 July 2020
- The lockdown is causing so many deaths Interview with Dr Malcolm Kendrick, Spiked Online, 27 June 2020
- Coronavirus. Too many ‘experts’ were crying wolf over COVID-19 By Judith Sloan, The Australian, 25 June 2020
- Coronavirus – how the US took leave of its senses From HumansAreFree, 21 June 2020
- Doug Casey on How Fake Science is Used as Propaganda By Doug Casey, Internationalman.com, 18 June 2020
- Coronavirus. Inflated pandemic estimates weaken climate forecasts By Adam Creighton, The Australian, 17 June 2020
- NY BAR(R) ASSOCIATION ADVOCATES MANDATORY COVID-19 … By Joseph P. Farrell, 13 June 2020
- THE COVID-19 “PANDEMIC” By Andrew Johnson, 9 June 2020
- GERMAN INTERIOR MINISTRY COVID 19 REPORT RAISES SERIOUS ISSUES By Joseph P. Farrell, 4 June 2020
- Global vaccine passport coming soon for you By Editor, Cairnsnew, 4 June 2020
- Evidence that Covid-19 is a Bioweapon By Stefan Stanford, AllNewsPipeline, 29 May 2020
- Virtually no evidence to justify lockdowns By Ryan McMaken, The Mises Institute, 28 May 2020
- Mandatory vaccinations, biometric identification and digital payments coming soon By Alexandra Bruce, via CairnsNew, 28 May 2020
- COVID VACCINE. WHAT ELSE COULD THEY PUT IN THE SHOT By Jon Rappoport, Infowars.com, 27 May 2020
- The idea of ‘social distancing’ came from a 14-year-old’s scientific study By Jeffrey A. Tucker, 26 May 2020
- COVID-19 lockdowns are ruining economies By John Rofe, 20 May 2020
- How will history judge our coronavirus lockdown By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 18 May 2020
- Today’s Covid Dictators Dishonour Heroes of Past Generations By Tom Harris, Jay Lehr, The Heartland Institute, 17 May 2020
- Trump to enforce coronavirus vaccine for all By Mike Adams, Natural News, 15 May 2020
- ‘Social Distancing’ Is Snake Oil, Not Science By William Sullivan, American Thinker, 13 May 2020
- Make the Lie Big. This time, Coronavirus by Jeff Thomas, InternationalMan.com, 12 May 2020
- The Cost of Big Pharma’s Covid-19 Vaccine Will Be Paid in Lives and in Billions of Dollars By Paul Craig Roberts, 11 May 2020
- Ex-Czech President Václav Klaus Warns We’re on the Path to Huxley’s “Brave New World” By Claudio Grasse, Anti-Empire.com, 10 May 2020
- The Washington Times, Coronavirus Hype Biggest Political Hoax In History By Cheryl K. Chumley, The Washington Post, 6 May 2020
- Professor Neil Ferguson, And The Idiot Presidents And Prime Ministers Who Believe His Computer Predictions By Jon Rappoport, from LewRockwell.com, 5 May 2020
- Dr. Montagnier Shines New Light on COVID-19 and The Future of Medicine By Matthew J.L. Ehret, Veterans Today, 4 May 2020
- UK elites’ Covid-19 PROJECT FEAR has worked By Norman Lewis, 4 May 2020
- Nobel Prize winner who discovered HIV says coronavirus was definitely released from Wuhan lab, contains HIV DNA By Ethan Huff, Natural News, 1 May 2020
- AN OPEN LETTER TO NZ PM ADERN RE COVID-19 28 April 2020
- Bill Gates Discusses Vaccinating ‘7 Billion Healthy People’ In Order To ‘Return To Normal’ By Phillip Schneider, Waking Times, 26 April 2020
- Poor decisions on the coronavirus make tough problems worse By Terry McCrann, The Australian, 25 April 2020
- Coronavirus. Why I won’t be signing up to the PM’s contact-tracing app By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 22 April 2020
- What if the lockdown was a giant mistake By Ron Paul, 21 April 2020
- The great 2009 Swine Flu ‘pandemic’ fraud By Jon Rappoport, 17 April 2020
- A cure worse than the disease Peter Andrews, RT.com, 16 April 2020
- Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda. A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination By Robert F. Kennedy Jr. 15 April 2020
- Seasonal flu kills many more than Covid-19, yet nobody talks about it By Hanne Nabintu Herland, Herland Report, 12 April 2020
- Northern Italy’s Economy Is Highly Integrated with China’s By Philip Giraldi, Strategic Culture Foundation, 11 April 2020
- The New and Improved Propaganda by Jeff Thomas, Internationalman.com, 7 April 2020
- The Real Reason for the New Cold War with Russia Interview with Vladimir Pozner by International Man, 4 April 2020
- The Biggest Fraud in History is Happening Right Before Our EyesBy Gary D. Barnett, LewRockwell.com, 1 April 2020
- The Great Hysteria Pandemic By John Lee, from AntiEmpire.com, 29 March 2020
- Coronavirus. It will be unhealthy to ignore the cost of all this By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 27 March 2020
- Covid-19 Panic Reaffirms Humans Are Hostages to Media and Their Own Lizard Brain By Claudio Grass, antiempire.com, 27 February 2020
- Assange’s Persecution Has Exposed Media Depravity The World Over By Caitlin Johnstone, 22 February 2020
- The Geopolitics Of Biological Weapons Part 1: A Useful And Timely Factual Overview. Part 2: Efficiency & Deployment
- New Zealand is allowing apartheid by stealth By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR, 3 February 2020
- Prison Inmates More Ethical Than Western Media and Governments By Caitlin Johnstone, 25 January 2020
- The US Police StateBy Lawrence Ferlinghetti, via Zerohedge, 23 January 2020
- Putin Has Purged The West From The KremlinBy Tom Luongo, via Zerohedge, 18 January 2020
- Why Everything is Fucked By Caitlin Johnstone, 22 December 2019
- Barack Obama birth certificate By Richard R. Siverlieb, US Attorney at Law, 14 December 2019
- Are Women Destroying Academia. Probably By Lance Welton, The UNZ Review, 27 November 2019
- Now Assange is safely locked up, Sweden drops its “investigation” By Caitlin Johnstone, 20 November 2019
- Hong Kong mob protesters rule the streets By Hedley Thomas, The Australian, 19 November 2019
- Scientists Discover That The Heart & Brain Respond To Future Events – Before They Happen By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, 20 October 2019
- Is Iran really the world’s biggest exporter of terrorism By Professor Ian Hall, American Herald Tribute Editor, 13 October 2019
- Yemen Houthis defeat three brigades of Saudi Arabian army By Frederico Pieraccini, American Herald Tribune, 1 October 2019
- Vacancies for True Blue Leaders By Brigadier George Mansford, 29 September 2019
- Why Google’s “quantum supremacy” means the end of encryption security for cryptocurrency, military, finance and personal communications By Mike Adams, Natural News, 23 September 2019
- ‘Woke’ religion filling the void in modern societies The Australian editorial, 17 September 2019
- Nostalgia, recalling the golden age of rock music By Damon Linker, The Week, 31 August 2019
- How to Make Sense of Foreign Protests, Conflicts and UprisingsBy Caitlin Johnstone, American Herald Tribune, 29 August 2019
- Latest Australian Foreign Policy Venture in the Middle East a Symptom of a Much Wider Problem By James O’Neill, American Herald Tribune, 23 August 2019
- Hong Kong In Crosshairs Of Global Power StruggleBy Kevin Zeese and Margaret Flowers, via ConsortiumNews.com
- Will Ukraine return to popular rule, or will the NeoNazis-oligarchs prevail By The Saker, 15 August 2019
- Prince Charles. Is the king you would choose By Tom Bower, Daily Mail, 27 July 2019
- MH17 Evidence Tampering Revealed by MalaysiaBy John Helmer, CheckpointAsia.net, 24 July 2019
- About Russia and Putin By Israel Shamir, CheckpointAsia.com, 17 July 2019
- Putin Is Right, Liberalism Is Dead, So What Will Replace It By Dmitry Orlov, 7 July 2019
- The West’s Trumped-Up Hatred of Iran Serves The Zionist Dream of a Greater Israel Dominating the Middle East By Stuart Littlewood, The American Tribune, 2 June 2019
- Everything About the BBC,CNN Account of Tiananmen Square Is a Lie By Godfree Roberts, CheckPoint Asia, 4 June 2019
- Always looking on the bright side of life By Ruth Ostrow, The Australian, 3 June 2019
- The continuing cover-up of the health consequences of 5G By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, 26 May 2019
- Who is going to run a perfect world By John Rappoport, The Matrix Revealed, 23 May 2019
- Former Prime Minister Paul Keating referred to the Australian intelligence agencies as nutters By James O’Neill, American Herald Tribute, 12 May 2019
- How did our nation, Australia, sink to this By Andrew Clennell, The Australian, 9 May 2019
- The Bolshevik Revolution’s Jewish Soul From William, Defend Europa, 7 May 2019
- Why Venezuela Is a Threat to The Neo-colonial World-System By Dr. Charles McKelvey, American Herald Tribune, 4 May 2019
- The madness of nuclear deterrence By Mikhail Gorbachev, The Wall Street Journal, 1 May 2019
- The Martyrdom of St. Julian of Wikileaks By Dmitry Orlov, 29 April 2019
- Who killed the John F Kennedy, his brother Robert and his son John By Laurent Guyenot, 24 April 2019
- Russia Warns Bolton ‘Monroe Doctrine’ Remarks Are Insulting to Latin America By Andre Vltchek, American Herald Tribute, 23 April 2019
- When philosophy goes begging in society By Jon Rappoport, nomorefakenews.com, 19 April 2019
- The Legal Narrative Funnel That’s Being Used To Extradite Assange By Caitlin Johnstone, American Herald Tribune, 17 April 2019
- Assange Arrest, Ecuador and UK, Bullied by US, Throw WikiLeaks Founder to the Dogs By Makia Freeman, ToolsForFreedom.com 13 April 2019
- Kill Them Over There, Not Here, Please By Jeremy Salt, American Herald Tribune, 22 March 2019
- Assessment of the Middle East and North Africa situations and futures Interview with Adbel Bari Atwan, American Herald Tribune, 19 March 2019
- President Putin’s address to Russia’s National Assembly Authored by Dmitry Orlov via Russia Insider, 13 March 2019
- Putin Is the Preeminent Statesman of Our Time John Chuckman, 9 March 2019
- Shining a light on the endlessly divisive social conflicts By John Anderson, The Australian, 25 February 2019
- “The war on Venezuela is built on lies” By John Pilger, 24 February 2019
- Venezuala, historic and current issues, and solutions Interview with Michael Hudson, The Saker, 11 February 2019
- The Intolerable Scourge Of Fake Capitalism From Zerohedge, 18 November 2018
- The cultural world changed with Professor Jordan PetersonBy Judy Stove, Quadrant Online, 29 October 2018
- Mainstream media, journalism is dead By John Pilger, via ConsortiumNews.com. 22 September 2018
- Norway Officials Admit They Knew Nothing About Libya But Joined Regime Change Efforts Anyway From Zerohedge, 20 September 2018
- Serena, that cartoon, and the truth about bigotry By Brendan O’Neill, Spikes Online, 15 September 2018
- How the Swedish model is collapsing under the weight of Muslim immigrants By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 14 September 2018
- Doug Casey On China’s Exploitation Of Africa An interview with Doug Casey, CaseyReasearch.com, 4 September 2018
- Abraham Lincoln, the myth is destroyed By Thomas DiLorenzo, 2 September 2018
- Sanction Mania vs. Russia By Stephen F. Cohen, 17 August 2018
- How to restore Australia’s status as the ‘Lucky Country’ Senator Fraser Anning’s first speech
- How the rot started in Australian business By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 13 August 201
- Vladimir Putin’s Russia, the real story From State of the Nation, 5 November 2014
- Breakout from the controlled ordinary mind By Jon Rappoport, , 17 July 2018
- The official Skripal story must be a false flag botch-up By Craig Murray, craigmurray.org, 15 July 2018
- The infinite power of imagination By Jon Rappoport, 1 July 2018
- Why Norway’s prison system is so successful By Christina Sterbenz, Business Insider, 12 December 2014
- Universities are failing our society By Julian Tomlinson, The Cairns Post, 21 June 2018
- Bringing Julian Assange HomeBy John Pilger, via GlobalResearch.ca, 18 June 2018
- Mass shootings and psychiatric drugs, the connection By Jon Rappoport, nomorefakenews.com, 13 June 2018
- The positive power of imagination By Jon Rappoport, 3 May 2018
- It’s not all bad news – indeed the news gets even better By Bjorn Lomborg, The Australian, 30 April 2018
- The manipulation of history, and brainwashing By Paul Craig Roberts, 19 April 2018
- Lies And Propaganda Started Nearly Every War In US History By John Vibes, Freedom Post, 15 April 2018
- Turns out Australians are real stars at cheating. By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 4 April 2018
- Skripal poison saga just another episode in West’s propaganda campaign to corral Russia By Finian Cunningham, 30 March
- What Happened To The West I Was Born In? By The Saker, 28 March 2018
- The real Prince Charles, heir to the British throne By Tom Bower, the Daily Mail, 18 March 2018
- The good old days By Fred Reed, LewRockwell.com, 27 February 2018
- Listening is good for our soul By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 24 February 2018
- The British-American coup that ended Australian independence By John Pilger, 20 February 2018 (repeat of article from 23 Oct 2014)
- What I Learned in the Peace Corps in Africa, Trump Is Right By Karin McQuillan, American Thinker, 17 January
- Elites beware, a populist tidal wave looms By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 23 January 2018
- The Persecution of Julian Assange By Paul Craig Roberts, 13 January 2018
- Has the US-Israeli-UK War with Iran officially started From The Freedom Articles, 10 January 2018
- Milo Yiannopoulos is a threat to leaders of the outrage industry By The Mocker, The Australian, 1 January 2018
- Can’t You See War On The Horizon? By Paul Craig Roberts. 29 November 2017
- Saudi Arabia gets its first real government By David Goldman, Spengler, 9 November 2017
- How the Nazis won the war By Makia Freeman, Editor of alternative media, 7 November 2017
- Blame parents for Generation Meh By Teresa Mull, The Australian, 28 Oct 2017
- The Top 10 Characteristics of Highly Evolved Beings By Jeff, guest author for HumansAreFree.com, 18 October 2017
- Communist barbarians led to genocide By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 9 October 2017
- Speech on Muslim immigrant issues in Australia By Pauline Hanson, leader of Australian party One Nation, 9 August 2017
- The Greatest Speech Ever Written From HumansAreFree, 24 September 2017
- Burqa message, Julian Tomlinson, 170824 By Julian Tomlinson, Cairns Post, 24 August 2017
- North Korea, The Great Deception By Christopher Black, 12 August 2017
- Physical material ‘matter’ is not the only reality By Arjun Walia, 3 August 2017
- The UN doesn’t like this free, liberal world By Jennifer O’riel, The Australian, 31 July 2017
- The right to die, a human right By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 26 July 2017
- The Venezuelan Economic crisis, corruption not socialism By Makia Freeman, 11 July 2017
- The silence of our friends A salutary reminder of the dangers of ignoring fanatics, 7 July 2017
- Understanding terrorism By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 6 June 2017
- Understanding blockchain, beyond the banks By Gerald Celente, for Daily Reckoning, Australia, 3 June 2017
- Time to confront local Islamists, this is war By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 29 May 2017
- Media’s choice is between truth and propaganda By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 22 May 2017
- New Zealand is bringing in apartheid by stealth By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR Weekly, 7 May 2017
- Forget talk of clouds and cuckoos, Australia is in strife By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 25 April 2017
- Is It Time to Break Up Google By Jonathan Taplin, 23 April
- When Government Evil Triumphs, Freedom Falls By John Whitehead, The Rutherford Institute, 5 April 2017
- People aren’t rejecting truth, they’re rejecting the values of the elites By Frank Furedi, Spiked Review, 3 April 2017
- Forget the candles, values are on the line By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 29 March 2017
- David Rockefeller Was Obsessed With Eugenics and Globalism From the Corbett Report, 23 March 2017
- The Collapse of Trust in the West Paul Craig Roberts, 21 March 2017
- Open Letter to the Brave People of Greece By Peter Koenig, 16 March 2017
- The collapse of Western civilization 2013 speech by President Putin, repeated, 13 March 2017
- Washington’s Benevolent Mask Is Disintegrating Paul Craig Roberts, 8 March 2017
- The world has gone mad By Vern Gowdie on the Gold Coast, 4 March 2017
- How do you solve a problem like sharia By Ayaan Hirsi Ali, The Australian, 19 February 2017
- Background to the China and Taiwan situation Bruce Jacobs, The Australian, 27 January 2017
- President Trump, la-la land still doesn’t get the big disrupter By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 22 January 2017
- What would happen if Donald Trump became Australian Prime Minister By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 20 January 2017
- Three Factions of the CIA that Control the World By the Anonymous Patriots, The Millennium Report Exclusive, 17 January 2017
- The Islamization Of Britain In 2016 By Soeren Kern, The Gatestone Institute, 11 January 2017
- Russia-bashing, the world’s most dangerous blame game By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 7 January 2017
- President Putin’s Response To Obama’s New Sanctions By Stephen Lendman, 31 December 2016
- The remarkable consistency of experts’ views, getting it wrong By Nick Cater, The Australian, 27 December 2016
- democracy-trumps-the-victim-generation By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 23 November 2016
- we-the-people-against-tyranny-seven-principles-for-free-government By John Whitehead, The Rutherford Institute, 9 November 2016
- cp-editorial-031116 Kiwis hold key for prosperity, by Julian Tomlinson, Cairns Post, 3 October 2016
- free-market-not-state-capitalism-holds-the-key-to-growth By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 2 November 2016
- president-putin-speech-valdai-asks-us-to-stop-provoking-russia President Putin’s speech at Valdai, 29 October 2016
- russia-bashing-is-making-the-west-blind By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 29 October
- what-is-at-stake-in-the-us-election Paul Craig Roberts, 27 October 2016
- the-hypocrisy-of-saudi-arabia-on-un-human-rights-council By Leah Schulz, Middle East Eye, 26 October 2016
- the-suicide-of-the-west By Merv Bendle, Quadrant Online, 18 October 2016
- the-neo-marxist-dictatorship-of-man%c2%acu%c2%acfactured-minorities By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 17 October 2016
- a-pretext-is-needed-a-false-flag-may-be-imminent-to-drag-u-s-into-war Mac Slavo warns, “The scenario is plenty likely.” 15 October 2016
- obesity-is-a-personal-responsibility-not-a-disease By Gary Johns, The Australian, 5 October 2016
- new-zealand-government-is-planning-apartheid By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR Weekly, 30 September 2016
- british-parliament-confirms-libya-war-was-based-on-lies By Anthony Freda, 27 September 2016
- syrian-president-al-assads-interview-given-to-associated-press-video-and-translation 22 September, 2016
- nobel-peace-committee-wants-obama-to-return-peace-prize Victor Mikhin, State of the Nation, 20 September 2016
- camerons-botched-libya-intervention-blamed-for-rise-of-isis The Times, 15 September 2016
- the-disturbing-signs-of-global-conflict-continue-to-gather-pace By Graham Vanbergen, via Stratgic-Culture.org, Zerohedge, 11 September 2016
- interview-with-russian-president-putin Interview by John Micklethwait. Bloomberg Business week, September 8, 2016
- the-tide-is-turning-the-official-story-is-now-the-conspiracy-theory By Paul Craig Roberts, 8 September 2016
- Several physicists suggest our Universe is a giant simulation By Phillip Ball, BBC Earth, 5 September 2016
- The monumental stupidity of the failed war on drugs By Mike Krieger, Liberty Blitzkrieg blog, from Zerohedge, 25 August 2016
- The Genocide of a Land By Paul Craig Roberts, 23 August 2016
- Prohibition – it should be banned By Lizzie Marvelly, NZ Herald, 20 August 2016
- Globalization on Its Head From Mauldin Economics’ newsletter, 8 August 2016
- A Stark Warning About the Coming Revolution From Inner Circle, 28 July 2016
- Why Sajid Tarar thinks Donald Trump is the leader Muslims need By Michele Manelis of news.com.au
- There’s a revolution happening all over the world By Julian Tomlinson, the Cairns Post, 7 July 2016
- Australia, disruption ahead as voters reject political contortions The Australian editorial, 4 July 2016
- Gorka’s plan to defeat ISIS By Dr Sebastion Gorka, 27 June 2016
- Shut down the sheiks who incite violence by Muslims By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 18 June 2016
- Making rational instead of political decisions By Bjorn Lomborg, The Australian, 17 June 2016
- New conservatism of Western progressives is killing humour By Bill Leak, The Australian, 11 June 2016
- Anti-establishment Trump a voice for the West’s silent majority By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 8 June 2016
- Predicting the Efficacy of a Coming Revolution By Jeff Thomas, Casey Research, International Man, 7 June 2016
- The impact of immigration on Auckland NZ housing and infrastructure By John Rofe, 26 May 2016
- Why Islam needs a reformation By Ayaan Hirsi Ali, The Wall Street Journal, 21 March
- Russia’s Palmyra concert reveals what the West lacks By Tim Black, editor of spiked review, 14 May 2016
- Leftists erode our social fabric By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 29 April 2016
- Union power in NZ and Australia is ruinous By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR, 29 April
- Black hole revelation may upset understanding of the universe By Oliver Moody, The Times, 25 April 2016
- Where Is Australia’s John Galt By Merv Bendle, Quadrant Online, 15 April 2016
- Muslim integration ‘I should have known better’ By Raheem Kassem, Breitbart, 12 April 2016
- The West’s Slow-Motion Lobotomy By Merv Bendle, Quadrant Online, 3 April 2016
- Australian watchdogs asleep at the wheel By Hedley Thomas, The Australian, 13 April
- The Enemy is standard Islam, not ‘radical’ Islam By Peter Smith, Quadrant Online, 28 March 2016
- ISIS is faithful To Islam By Patrick Buchanan, Zerohedge, 26 March 2016
- Apartheid by stealth, in New Zealand of all places By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR Weekly, 25 March 2016
- Federal election 2016, Voters doubly disillusioned By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 23 March 2015
- North Korean Strategy, the rationale for appearing irrational By George Friedman, Mar 21, 2016
- Same-sex marriage imposition By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 16 March
- Putin And The Press, The Demonology School Of Journalism By James Petras, Eurasia Review, 14 March 2016
- Emperor Xi Jinping must offer hope, rather than personality cult By Jasmine Yin, The Australian, 9 March 2016
- Beijing and the South China Sea By Alistair Pope, Quadrant Online, 7 March 2016
- Could there be an Australian Donald Trump? By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 3 March 2016
- Ukraine Collapse Is Now Imminent From Zerohedge, 31 February 2016
- The New Mind Control By John Mauldin, 26 February 2016
- Multiculturalism has proven divisive, not coalescent, so let’s ditch it By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 24 February 2016
- China is moving towards one-man rule By Michael Sheridan, The Times, 22 February
- The disenfranchised find their voices, led by Trump By Merv Bendle, Quadrant Online, 19 February 2016
- Loathing of the political elite By Nic Cater, The Australian, 16 February 2016
- Real-time language translaters coming soon By James Dean, The Australian, 8 February 2016
- Blockchain, and how it will change everything By James Eyers, Sydney Morning Herald, 6 February 2016
- Zeka, another apocalyptic narrative du jour By Tom Slater, Spiked Online, 6 February
- Neo-puritans strive to find offence — anywhere By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 3 February 2016
- Donald Trump’s policies, as opposed to media hype – Peggy Noonan, WSJ, 29 January
- Social agendas are sure to wreck the military By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 29 January 2016
- War on cash, Governments and Banks want complete control From Zerohedge, 25 January 2016
- CEOs are the next corruption target By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 22 January
- Why is the NZ government planning to bring in apartheid By Dr Muriel Newman, 21 January 2016 –
- Political Correctness exposes the West By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 20 January
- The new Kafkaesque Europe By Brendan O’Neill, Editor, Spiked Online, 16 January
- The US role in ISIS and Mosul From Zerohedge, 14 January 2015
- When faith takes up arms, silence is no option By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 11 January 2016
- Understanding Iran v Saudi Arabia and the exhaustion of politics By Brendan O’Neill, Editor, Spiked Online, 9 January 2016
- Understanding North Korea and its nuclear tests From Associated Press, 7 January
- Australian unions, “louts, thugs, bullies, thieves, perjurers etc.” protected by the Labor party By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 6 January 2015
- Islamic State v Islam Article by Tom Harley, The Australian, 30 December 2015, a counter view by ‘Andrew’ and a full response by Andrew Bolt, Herald-Sun
- 2015, the year of speaking twaddle By Professor Judith Sloan, The Australian, 29 December 2015
- Islamist extremism is the ideology that must be defeated From The Australian, 22 November 2205
- Paris, IS and the resurrection of old Europe By George Friedman, from Mauldin Economics, Outside the Box, 19 November 23015
- Hard left student authoritarian demands From Zerohedge
- Salus populi suprema lex esto, said the Romans By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 16 November 2015
- For liberals, doomsday is the religion of choice Brett Stephens, Wall Street Journal, 9 November 201
- Yet another last chance to save the planet Rodney Hide, NZ Herald, 8 November
- THE CLIMATE WARS, and the damage to science By Matt Ridley, GWPF, 6 November
- THE DANGERS OF JUNK SCIENCE By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR, 30 October 2015
- Challenging Chinese coercion The Australian editorial, 29 October, 2015
- Misjudging Putin’s Russia By Marin Katusa, Zerohedge
- Stultifying academic groupthink Editorial, The Australian, 23 October 2015
- Rape, Islam and the deafening silence By Christie Davies, Quadrant Online, 20 October 2015
- Surgeons’ culture of concealment By Hedley Thomas, The Australian, 17 October 2015
- Media distortions and lies By Bjorn Lomborg, The Australian, 13 October 2015
- Big lies as the UN suppresses truth with ideology By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 5 October 2015
- Syria, another failure by the US-led alliance By Tom Switzer, The Australian, 1 October
- President Putin address to the UN General Assembly, 280915
- Learn the lessons from Iraq, Libya and other fiascos By Tara McCormack, Spiked Online, 26 September 2015
- A failure in our democratic system The Australian editorial, 24 September 2015
- A Marxist clothed in white papal robes By Susan Warner, 23 September 2015
- Modern politics are too polarised. By Nick Cater, The Australian, 22 September 2015
- Oxfam’s real agenda – destroy Australian coal industry By Henry Thomas, Quadrant Online, 14 September 2015
- Sweden’s ugly immigration problems By Margaret Wente, The Globe and Mail, 14 Sept
- The Human Cost Of Socialism In Power By Richard Ebeling, 12 September 2015
- Another explanation of the 911 tragedy By Paul Craig Roberts, 12 September
- Syria, should USA and Russia join forces to defeat ISIS From the Times of Oman, 9 September 2015
- A sea of frothing, sweary, often pompous, intolerance By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 29 August 2015
- Labor promises will lead us to become another Greece By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 24 August 2015
- The Empire of Offence laying free speech to waste By Brendan O’Neill, The Australian, 22 August
- Same-sex marriage and the new Dark Age By Brendan O’Neill, The Australian, 19 August 2015
- Academia’s PC police By Nick Cater, The Australian, 18 August 2015
- Shadow Boxing with Keynesianism By Peter Smith, Quadrant Online, 16 August 2015
- Obama’s road to disaster By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 8 August 2015
- Australia’s supposed Aboriginal ‘stolen generation’ By Dallas Scott, 5 August
- What next for the EU? By John Mauldin, 26 July 2015
- Obama’s blunder gives us a nuclear Iran By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 16 July
- Has Germany just killed the golden goose By Raul Ilargi Meijer, 14 July 2015
- History lesson, why democracy has always failed in the past By Patrick Buchanan, 13 July 2015
- The EU’s contempt for democracy By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked 11 July 2015
- Greece, Take Back Your Democracy With Your Head Held High Address by UKIP’s Nigel Farage, 9 July 2015
- We need a better model for democracy By Greg Rudd, The Australian, 7 July 2015
- Why Greeks should embrace a future a Euro exit By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 4 July
- Xi’s Anti-Corruption Campaign Is Key to China’s Prospects By George Magnus, 2 July
- Nature Rebounds, Jesse Ausubel, 2015 Jesse H. Ausubel 2015
- Interview with President Putin Via interviewer Charlie Rose, 24 June
- The Pope joins the EU in a sad world of make-believe By Christopher Booker, The Telegraph, 23 June
- The Climate Wars’ Damage to Science By Matt Ridley, Quadrant Online, 20 June 2015
- Yet another papal failure By Julia Hartley-Brewer, The Telegraph UK, 19 June
- Britain’s Royal Society abandons science, now a lobby group From Breitbart, 17 June
- China’s mocks G7, a gathering of debtors, disastrous confrontation From Zerohedge, 16 June
- “The US is destroying Europe” From Zerohedge, 11 June
- Deradicalisation of radical Muslims is not a viable option By Clive Kessler, The Australian, 30 May
- “War is just a racket”, General Butler, 1933 By Paul Craig Roberts, Zerohedge, 25 May
- The fury of the elites By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked, 16 May 2015ay 2015
- Australian universities’ shift to green left ideology By Nic Cater, The Australian, 12 May 2015
- Establishing a nanny state in NZ By Sir Bob Jones, 12 May 2015
- University shame By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 11 May 2015
- Which is worse, Islamist terror or the Cold War The Australian Editorial, 29 April 2015
- Democracy in decay By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 22 April 2015
- Deep green parlour-pink anti-development government By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 16 April 2015
- Is inequality a bad thing By Pater Tenebrarum, 13 April 2015
- Understanding China By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 9 April 2015
- Heretical thoughts about science and society By Freeman Dyson, 8 July 2007
- The Squirrel and The Grasshopper An old story updated, 7 April 2015
- Obama’s Iranian nuke deal a dismal outcome By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 6 April 2015
- Latte–belt luvvies put Greens in power By Nic Cater, The Daily Telegraph. 1 April 2015
- Political correctness stifles vital debate By Nic Cater, The Australian, 24 March 2015
- Australian politics heading towards Greece By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 23 Mar
- The political system is broken By Paul Kelly, The Australian, 19 Mar
- Australia, the prejudice of the Left By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 17 March
- The liberal elite versus the hoi polloi By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked, 16 March 2015
- The massive EMP threat By F. Michael Maloof, 13 Mar 2015
- Australia is slipping downhill By Rowan Callick, The Australian, 12 Mar 2015
- United Nations – hypocrisy, twisted priorities and ineffectiveness By Chris Kenny, The Australian, 10 Mar 2015
- Bellicose NATO, Berlin stunned From Zerohedge, 9 Mar 2015
- London property boom build on dirty money By Jim Armitage, Independent, 6 Mar
- Battlefield of ideas is where fanatics will fall By Janet Albrechtsen, Australian, 4 Mar
- What ISIS Really Wants By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR, 26 Feb 2015
- No end to Age of paternalism By Nick Cater, The Australian, 24 Feb 2015
- The bigotry of the elite By Brendan O’Neill, Editor of spiked. 21 Feb 2015
- The US’s suicidal strategy on Ukraine By Chris Martenson, 19 Feb 2015
- The US’s suicidal strategy on Ukraine By Chris Martenson, 19 Feb 2015
- We, the people, are the threat to fiscal reform By Janet Albrechtsen, 18 Feb 2015
- Message to Indonesia, the meaning of Sovereignty By Greg Craven, 17 Feb 2015
- Cagey about condemning the Islamic State By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked. 14 Feb 2015
- Ukraine Proxy Wars From Zerohedge, 13 Feb 2015
- 42 ADMITTED false flag attacks By WashingtonsBlog, 12 Feb 2015
- Obama administration supports Muslim terrorists By Jerome Corsi, 11 Feb 2015
- Obama’s plan to regulate the internet sounds Orwellian By Chriss Street, 10 Feb 2015
- Obama Yawns at Evil By Mark Steyn. 7 Feb 2015
- Scientists losing credibility By Jo Nova, 5 Feb 2015
- The Chinese economy, dangers ahead By Craig Stephen, Market Watch, 4 Feb 2015
- UN plans New World Order via climate change From United Nations Regional Information Centre for Western Europe, Tuesday 03 Feb 2015
- The end of the American dream By Michael Snyder, from Zerohedge, 1 Feb 2015
- The only thing necessary for evil to triumph By Paul Rosenberg, Jan 30, 2015
- Ron Paul, failures of the Fed and fiat currencies By Ron Paul , 29 Jan 2015.
- British Greens are even nuttier than ours By Hal GP Colebatch, The Australian, 28 Jan.
- Understanding the Greek mess By Greg Canavan, The Daily Reckoning, 27 Jan 2015
- How President Woodrow Wilson ruined the Western World – By David Stockman, Contra Corner blog, 26 January 2015
- Shock Waves from Zurich … By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 19 January 2015.
- The Digital Arms Race….By Jacob Appelbaum et al, Spiegel Online, 18 Jan 2015.
- The party’s (nearly) over By Vern Gowdie, the Daily Reckoning, 16 Jan 2015.
- My predictions for 2015…By Ron Paul, Ron Paul Institute. 14 Jan 2015.
- Restore the right to offend……By Brendan O’Neill, The Australian, 10 January 2015.
- An evolutionary disaster in Africa……By Kevin Myers, Irish Sunday Times, 11 Jan 2015.
- Russia’s startling proposal – EU invited to join EEU…….From Zerohedge, 5 January 2015.
- Predicting a bear or bull market for 2015 ….By Vern Gowdie, Daily Reckoning, 5 January 2015.
- Beware red tape.…. By John Lloyd, The Australian, 2 January 2015.
- Australia’s anti-military …A reader’s comment in Quadrant Online. 1 January 2015.