The current focus of this post relates to the Coronavirus chaos. Note: Many more articles follow the latest five.
- Plandemic is over From Zerohedge 25 November 2020
- Medical-Political Complex is Corrupt & Suppressing Science By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, 22 November 2020
- The COVID-19 RT-PCR Test. How To Mislead All Humanity By Dr Pascal Sacre, Global Research, Zerohedge, 7 November 2020
- The fall of Britain By Laurence Fox, Spiked Online, 7 November 2020
- We Are Pawns In A Bigger Game Than We Realize By Chris Martenson, PeakProsperity.com, 1 November 2020
Pandemic is over
Plandemic is over From Zerohedge 25 November 2020
Editor’s note: Check the link above to view all graphics.
“Pandemic is Over” – Former Pfizer Chief Science Officer Says “Second Wave” Faked On False-Positive COVID Tests
This video provides one of the most erudite and informative looks at Covid-19 and the consequences of lockdowns. As AIER notes, it was remarkable this week to watch as it appeared on YouTube and was forcibly taken down only 2 hours after posting.
The copy below is hosted on LBRY, a blockchain video application. In a year of fantastic educational content, this is one of the best we’ve seen.
Consider the presenter’s bio:
Dr. Michael Yeadon is an Allergy & Respiratory Therapeutic Area expert with 23 years in the pharmaceutical industry. He trained as a biochemist and pharmacologist, obtaining his PhD from the University of Surrey (UK) in 1988.
Dr. Yeadon then worked at the Wellcome Research Labs with Salvador Moncada with a research focus on airway hyper-responsiveness and effects of pollutants including ozone and working in drug discovery of 5-LO, COX, PAF, NO and lung inflammation. With colleagues, he was the first to detect exhaled NO in animals and later to induce NOS in lung via allergic triggers.
Joining Pfizer in 1995, he was responsible for the growth and portfolio delivery of the Allergy & Respiratory pipeline within the company. He was responsible for target selection and the progress into humans of new molecules, leading teams of up to 200 staff across all disciplines and won an Achievement Award for productivity in 2008.
Under his leadership the research unit invented oral and inhaled NCEs which delivered multiple positive clinical proofs of concept in asthma, allergic rhinitis and COPD. He led productive collaborations such as with Rigel Pharmaceuticals (SYK inhibitors) and was involved in the licensing of Spiriva and acquisition of the Meridica (inhaler device) company.
Dr. Yeadon has published over 40 original research articles and now consults and partners with a number of biotechnology companies. Before working with Apellis, Dr. Yeadon was VP and Chief Scientific Officer (Allergy & Respiratory Research) with Pfizer.
What likely triggered the Silicon Valley censor-mongers is the fact that a former Chief Science Officer for the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer says “there is no science to suggest a second wave should happen.” The “Big Pharma” insider asserts that false positive results from inherently unreliable COVID tests are being used to manufacture a “second wave” based on “new cases.”
As Ralph Lopez write at HubPages, Yeadon warns that half or even “almost all” of tests for COVID are false positives. Dr. Yeadon also argues that the threshold for herd immunity may be much lower than previously thought, and may have been reached in many countries already.
In an interview last week (see below) Dr. Yeadon was asked:
“we are basing a government policy, an economic policy, a civil liberties policy, in terms of limiting people to six people in a meeting…all based on, what may well be, completely fake data on this coronavirus?”
Dr. Yeadon answered with a simple “yes.”
Even more significantly, even if all positives were to be correct, Dr. Yeadon said that given the “shape” of all important indicators in a worldwide pandemic, such as hospitalizations, ICU utilization, and deaths, “the pandemic is fundamentally over.”
Yeadon said in the interview:
“Were it not for the test data that you get from the TV all the time, you would rightly conclude that the pandemic was over, as nothing much has happened. Of course people go to the hospital, moving into the autumn flu season…but there is no science to suggest a second wave should happen.”
In a paper published this month, which was co-authored by Yeadon and two of his colleagues, “How Likely is a Second Wave?”, the scientists write:
“It has widely been observed that in all heavily infected countries in Europe and several of the US states likewise, that the shape of the daily deaths vs. time curves is similar to ours in the UK. Many of these curves are not just similar, but almost super imposable.“
In the data for UK, Sweden, the US, and the world, it can be seen that in all cases, deaths were on the rise in March through mid or late April, then began tapering off in a smooth slope which flattened around the end of June and continues to today. The case rates however, based on testing, rise and swing upwards and downwards wildly.
Media messaging in the US is already ramping up expectations of a “second wave.”
The survival rate of COVID-19 has been upgraded since May to 99.8% of infections. This comes close to ordinary flu, the survival rate of which is 99.9%. Although COVID can have serious after-effects, so can flu or any respiratory illness. The present survival rate is far higher than initial grim guesses in March and April, cited by Dr. Anthony Fauci, of 94%, or 20 to 30 times deadlier. The Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) value accepted by Yeadon et al in the paper is .26%. The survival rate of a disease is 100% minus the IFR.
Dr. Yeadon pointed out that the “novel” COVID-19 contagion is novel only in the sense that it is a new type of coronavirus. But, he said, there are presently four strains which circulate freely throughout the population, most often linked to the common cold.
In the scientific paper, Yeadon et al write:
“There are at least four well characterised family members (229E, NL63, OC43 and HKU1) which are endemic and cause some of the common colds we experience, especially in winter. They all have striking sequence similarity to the new coronavirus.”
The scientists argue that much of the population already has, if not antibodies to COVID, some level of “T-cell” immunity from exposure to other related coronaviruses, which have been circulating long before COVID-19.
The scientists write:
“A major component our immune systems is the group of white blood cells called T-cells whose job it is to memorise a short piece of whatever virus we were infected with so the right cell types can multiply rapidly and protect us if we get a related infection. Responses to COVID-19 have been shown in dozens of blood samples taken from donors before the new virus arrived.”
Introducing the idea that some prior immunity to COVID-19 already existed, the authors of “How Likely is a Second Wave?” write:
“It is now established that at least 30% of our population already had immunological recognition of this new virus, before it even arrived…COVID-19 is new, but coronaviruses are not.”
They go on to say that, because of this prior resistance, only 15-25% of a population being infected may be sufficient to reach herd immunity:
“…epidemiological studies show that, with the extent of prior immunity that we can now reasonably assume to be the case, only 15-25% of the population being infected is sufficient to bring the spread of the virus to a halt…”
In the US, accepting a death toll of 200,000, and a survival rate of 99.8%, this would mean for every person who has died, there would be about 400 people who had been infected, and lived. This would translate to around 80 million Americans, or 27% of the population. This touches Yeadon’s and his colleagues’ threshold for herd immunity.
Finally, the former Pfizer executive and scientist singles out one former colleague for withering rebuke for his role in the pandemic, Professor Neil Ferguson. Ferguson taught at Imperial College while Yeadon was affiliated. Ferguson’s computer model provided the rationale for governments to launch draconian orders which turned free societies into virtual prisons overnight. Over what is now estimated by the CDC to be a 99.8% survival rate virus.
Dr. Yeadon said in the interview that “no serious scientist gives any validity” to Ferguson’s model.
Speaking with thinly-veiled contempt for Ferguson, Dr. Yeadon took special pains to point out to his interviewer:
“It’s important that you know most scientists don’t accept that it [Ferguson’s model] was even faintly right…but the government is still wedded to the model.”
Yeadon joins other scientists in castigating governments for following Ferguson’s model, the assumptions of which all worldwide lockdowns are based on. One of these scientists is Dr. Johan Giesecke, former chief scientist for the European Center for Disease Control and Prevention, who called Ferguson’s model “the most influential scientific paper” in memory, and also “one of the most wrong.”
It was Ferguson’s model which held that “mitigation” measures were necessary, i.e. social distancing and business closures, in order to prevent, for example, over 2.2 million people dying from COVID in the US.
Ferguson predicted that Sweden would pay a terrible price for no lockdown, with 40,000 COVID deaths by May 1, and 100,000 by June. Sweden’s death count is under 6,000. The Swedish government says this coincides to a mild flu season. Although initially higher, Sweden now has a lower death rate per-capita than the US, which it achieved without the terrific economic damage still ongoing in the US. Sweden never closed restaurants, bars, sports, most schools, or movie theaters. The government never ordered people to wear masks.
Dr. Yeadon speaks bitterly of the lives lost as a result of lockdown policies, and of the “savable” countless lives which will be further lost, from important surgeries and other healthcare deferred, should lockdowns be reimposed.
Watch the full discussion below:
Anyone still presuming that a Positive PCR test is showing a COVID case needs to read this very carefully:
- even 25 cycles of amplification, 70% of “positives” are not “cases.” virus cannot be cultured. it’s dead.
- by 35: 97% non-clinical.
- the US runs at 40, 32X the amplification of 35.
a lot of people still seem to not understand what this means, so let’s lay that out for a minute.
PCR tests look for RNA. there is too little in your swab. so they amplify it using a primer based heating and annealing process.
Each cycle of this process doubles the material
the US (and much of the world) is using a 40 Ct (cycle threshold). so, 40 doublings, 1 trillion X amplification.
This is absurdly high.
The way that we know this is by running this test, seeing the Ct to find the RNA, and then using the same sample to try to culture virus.
If you cannot culture the virus, then the virus is “dead.” it’s inert. if it cannot replicate, it cannot infect you or others. it’s just traces of virus, remnants, fragments etc
PCR is not testing for disease, it’s testing for a specific RNA pattern and this is the key pivot
When you crank it up to 25, 70% of the positive results are not really “positives” in any clinical sense.
i hesitate to call it a “false positive” because it’s really not. it did find RNA.
but that RNA is not clinically relevant.
It cannot make you or anyone else sick
so let’s call this a non-clinical positive (NCP).
- if 70% of positives are NCP’s at 25, imagine what 40 looks like. 35 is 1000X as sensitive.
- this study found only 3% live at 35
- 40 Ct is 32X 35, 32,000X 25
no one can culture live virus past about 34 and we have known this since march. yet no one has adjusted these tests.
presuming it bears out, this is a key finding.
it shows that many patients that are PCR+ for COV-19 are not shedding infectious virus.
this would imply shorter quarantine needed and provide a testable basis for discharge of isolated patients. pic.twitter.com/UvumjkxVxv
— el gato malo (@boriquagato) March 27, 2020
This is more very strong data refuting the idea that you can trust a PCR+ as a clinical indicator.
That is NOT what it’s meant for. at all.
Using them to do real time epidemiology is absurd.
The FDA would never do it, the drug companies doing vaccine trials would never do it… it’s because it’s nonsense.
And this same test is used for “hospitalizations” and “death with covid” (itself a weirdly over inclusive metric)
PCR testing is not the answer, it’s the problem.
It’s not how to get control of an epidemic, it’s how to completely lose control of your data picture and wind up with gibberish and we have done this to ourselves before.
The last major false positive pseudo-epidemic was Swine Flu in 2009. Everyone said we would never let it happen again. pic.twitter.com/Hdif5l5Gam
— Dr Clare Craig (@ClareCraigPath) November 16, 2020
A quick word what this data does and does not mean.
Saying “a sample requiring 35 Ct to test + has a 3% real clinical positive rate” does not mean “97% of + tests run at 35 Ct are NCP’s”
People seem to get confused on this, so lets explain:
Most tests are just amplified and run. they don’t test every cycle as these academics do. that would make the test slow and expensive, so you just run 40 cycles then test.
Obviously, a real clinical positive (RCP) that would have been + at 20 is still + at 40.
NEVER MISS THE NEWS THAT MATTERS MOST
ZEROHEDGE DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX
Receive a daily recap featuring a curated list of must-read stories.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
but when you run the tests each cycle as the academics do, that test would already have dropped out.
so saying that only 3% at 35 are RCP really means that 3% of those samples not PCR + at 34 were PCR and RCP + at 35.
this lets us infer little about overall NCP/RCP rate.
so we cannot say “at 25 Ct, we have a 70 NCP rate.” in fact, it’s hard to say much of anything. it depends entirely on what the source material coming in looks like.
you cannot even compare like to like.
This is what i mean by “the data is gibberish”
Today at 40 Ct, 7% PCR positive rate could be 1% RCP prevalence when that same thing meant 6% RCP prev in april.
If there is lots more trace virus around, more people who have recovered and have fragments left over, etc this test could be finding virus you killed 4 months ago.
So if we consider RCP rate/PCR+ rate, we would expect that number to drop sharply late in an epidemic because there is more dead virus around for PCR to find, but we have no idea what that ratio is or how it changes.
This spills over in to deaths, reported hospitalization etc.
Testing is being made out to be like the high beams on a car, but when it’s snowing like hell at night, that is the LAST thing you want. It is not illuminating our way, it’s blinding us.
A bad inaccurate map is much worse than no map at all, and this is a world class bad map…
We’re basing policy that is affecting billions of humans on data that is uninterpretable gibberish.
It’s a deranged technocrat’s wet dream, but for those of us along for the ride, it’s a nightmare.
Testing is not the solution, it’s the problem.
Any technocrat or scientist that does not know this by now is either unfit for their job or has decided that they just don’t care and prefer power to morality.
This is, of curse, precisely the kind of person who winds up running a gov’t agency… oopsie.
The head of the NIH is not the best scientist, it’s the best politician.
All this wild and reckless government policy has never been about the science.
It’s politics and panic.
You can read the whole paper here: https://cdn.lbryplayer.xyz/api/v3/streams/free/Mike-Yeadon-Unlocked/0ca6e66a244be97b382aaafff14be94140a422eb/560976
Medical-Political Complex is Corrupt & Suppressing Science By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, 22 November 2020
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the world has witnessed the suppression of not only science, but a number of prominent scientists and doctors from around the world. These doctors and scientists have shared their research, observations and opinions about COVID-19 that directly contradicts the information given to the citizenry by the World Health Organization (WHO) and government health authorities in dozens of countries.
Mainstream media is constantly giving attention to government affiliated scientists and is only sharing one perspective on this pandemic. Social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, and Twitter have all been actively censoring a number of scientists and doctors, but why? Why censor information if it’s not true? How can tens of thousands of doctors and scientists be sharing a perspective that’s constantly ridiculed by mainstream media?
I’m not talking about the more controversial films or messages like what has been touted by David Icke or the film Plandemic, we’re talking about real science from tens of thousands of respected and credentialed health professionals. Why are they not allowed to be heard? Why are there ‘fact-checkers’ going around the internet telling people what is and what isn’t?
These scientists have not backed down, for example, Michael Levitt, a Biophysicist and a professor of structural biology at Stanford University criticized the WHO as well as Facebook for censoring different information and informed perspectives regarding the Coronavirus.
Dr. Martin Kulldorff, professor of medicine at Harvard University, a biostatistician, and epidemiologist, Dr. Sunetra Gupta, professor at Oxford University, an epidemiologist with expertise in immunology, and Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, professor at Stanford University Medical School created “The Great Barrington Declaration.” It now has approximately 45,000 signatures from doctors and scientists, the declaration strongly opposes COVID lockdown measures, stating that they do more harm than good and are not really effective.
Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, one of the most cited scientists in German history, who was chair of Medical Microbiology at the University of Mainz along with his wife Karina Reiss Ph.D have published a book titled “Corona, False Alarm? Facts & Figures.“ They are part of more than 500 German doctors & scientists who have signed on as representatives of an organization called “Außerparlamentarischer Corona Untersuchungsausschuss. The organization opposes measures taken by governments worldwide.
These are just a few of countless examples out there from so many different countries. COVID-19 has united prominent scientists and doctors from around the world in large numbers, yet their concerns go unheard. Sometimes it seems like the mainstream media can make the minority feel like the majority, and the majority feel like the minority.
The general theme among these groups is that COVID-19 is not as dangerous as it’s been made out to be, and that there is manipulation of science and data on several different levels, from the infection/fatality rate, the number of deaths attributed to COVID-19, the number of cases that are actually out there, and the idea that the virus is being made out to be much more dangerous than it actually is.
What Happened: The latest example comes from Dr. Kamran Abbasi, executive editor of the prestigious British Medical Journal, editor of the Bulletin of the World Health Organization, and a consultant editor for PLOS Medicine. He is editor of the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine and JRSM Open.
He recently published a piece in the BMJ, titled “Covid-19: politicisation, “corruption,” and suppression of science.”
In his article, he writes the following:
Politicians and governments are suppressing science. They do so in the public interest, they say, to accelerate availability of diagnostics and treatments. They do so to support innovation, to bring products to market at unprecedented speed. Both of these reasons are partly plausible; the greatest deceptions are founded in a grain of truth. But the underlying behaviour is troubling.
Science is being suppressed for political and financial gain. Covid-19 has unleashed state corruption on a grand scale, and it is harmful to public health. Politicians and industry are responsible for this opportunistic embezzlement. So too are scientists and health experts. The pandemic has revealed how the medical-political complex can be manipulated in an emergency—a time when it is even more important to safeguard science.
The UK’s pandemic response provides at least four examples of suppression of science or scientists. First, the membership, research, and deliberations of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE) were initially secret until a press leak forced transparency. The leak revealed inappropriate involvement of government advisers in SAGE, while exposing under-representation from public health, clinical care, women, and ethnic minorities. Indeed, the government was also recently ordered to release a 2016 report on deficiencies in pandemic preparedness, Operation Cygnus, following a verdict from the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Next, a Public Health England report on covid-19 and inequalities. The report’s publication was delayed by England’s Department of Health; a section on ethnic minorities was initially withheld and then, following a public outcry, was published as part of a follow-up report. Authors from Public Health England were instructed not to talk to the media. Third, on 15 October, the editor of the Lancet complained that an author of a research paper, a UK government scientist, was blocked by the government from speaking to media because of a “difficult political landscape.”
Now, a new example concerns the controversy over point-of-care antibody testing for covid-19. The prime minister’s Operation Moonshot depends on immediate and wide availability of accurate rapid diagnostic tests. It also depends on the questionable logic of mass screening—currently being trialled in Liverpool with a suboptimal PCR test.
The incident relates to research published this week by The BMJ, which finds that the government procured an antibody test that in real world tests falls well short of performance claims made by its manufacturers. Researchers from Public Health England and collaborating institutions sensibly pushed to publish their study findings before the government committed to buying a million of these tests but were blocked by the health department and the prime minister’s office. Why was it important to procure this product without due scrutiny? Prior publication of research on a preprint server or a government website is compatible with The BMJ’s publication policy. As if to prove a point, Public Health England then unsuccessfully attempted to block The BMJ’s press release about the research paper.
Politicians often claim to follow the science, but that is a misleading oversimplification. Science is rarely absolute. It rarely applies to every setting or every population. It doesn’t make sense to slavishly follow science or evidence. A better approach is for politicians, the publicly appointed decision makers, to be informed and guided by science when they decide policy for their public. But even that approach retains public and professional trust only if science is available for scrutiny and free of political interference, and if the system is transparent and not compromised by conflicts of interest.
Suppression of science and scientists is not new or a peculiarly British phenomenon. In the US, President Trump’s government manipulated the Food and Drug Administration to hastily approve unproved drugs such as hydroxychloroquine and remdesivir. Globally, people, policies, and procurement are being corrupted by political and commercial agendas.
The UK’s pandemic response relies too heavily on scientists and other government appointees with worrying competing interests, including shareholdings in companies that manufacture covid-19 diagnostic tests, treatments, and vaccines. Government appointees are able to ignore or cherry pick science—another form of misuse—and indulge in anti-competitive practices that favour their own products and those of friends and associates.
How might science be safeguarded in these exceptional times? The first step is full disclosure of competing interests from government, politicians, scientific advisers, and appointees, such as the heads of test and trace, diagnostic test procurement, and vaccine delivery. The next step is full transparency about decision making systems, processes, and knowing who is accountable for what.
Once transparency and accountability are established as norms, individuals employed by government should ideally only work in areas unrelated to their competing interests. Expertise is possible without competing interests. If such a strict rule becomes impractical, minimum good practice is that people with competing interests must not be involved in decisions on products and policies in which they have a financial interest.
Governments and industry must also stop announcing critical science policy by press release. Such ill judged moves leave science, the media, and stock markets vulnerable to manipulation. Clear, open, and advance publication of the scientific basis for policy, procurements, and wonder drugs is a fundamental requirement.
The stakes are high for politicians, scientific advisers, and government appointees. Their careers and bank balances may hinge on the decisions that they make. But they have a higher responsibility and duty to the public. Science is a public good. It doesn’t need to be followed blindly, but it does need to be fairly considered. Importantly, suppressing science, whether by delaying publication, cherry picking favourable research, or gagging scientists, is a danger to public health, causing deaths by exposing people to unsafe or ineffective interventions and preventing them from benefiting from better ones. When entangled with commercial decisions it is also maladministration of taxpayers’ money.
Politicisation of science was enthusiastically deployed by some of history’s worst autocrats and dictators, and it is now regrettably commonplace in democracies. The medical-political complex tends towards suppression of science to aggrandise and enrich those in power. And, as the powerful become more successful, richer, and further intoxicated with power, the inconvenient truths of science are suppressed. When good science is suppressed, people die.
The Takeaway: What does it say about our world when so many voices are silenced? Why is this happening? How can so many doctors and scientists be wrong, ridiculed, completely ignored and censored to the point where not many people are even aware of the information they are sharing? Why do we only get one perspective from the mainstream media? Can we continue to rely on government, and government health agencies to provide us with real information and recommendations that have the best interests of the people at heart, or is everything we are seeing an attempt to not only control, but profit off the human race? Why have so many people lost faith in their government and the ability of it to deliver accurate and real information to the people?
Is it time to take matters into our own hands? Do we really live in a democracy when the voice and the will of so many people continue to go unheard and unacknowledged?
We’re in a time where these very questions are more important to answer than ever before. Action is needed, worldviews are shifting, practice is everything.
The COVID-19 RT-PCR Test: How To Mislead All Humanity
The COVID-19 RT-PCR Test. How To Mislead All Humanity By Dr Pascal Sacre, Global Research, Zerohedge, 7 November 2020
It is time for everyone to come out of this negative trance, this collective hysteria, because famine, poverty, massive unemployment will kill, mow down many more people than SARS-CoV-2!
Introduction: using a technique to lockdown society
All current propaganda on the COVID-19 pandemic is based on an assumption that is considered obvious, true and no longer questioned:
Positive RT-PCR test means being sick with COVID. This assumption is misleading.
Very few people, including doctors, understand how a PCR test works.
RT-PCR means Real Time-Polymerase Chain Reaction.
In French, it means: Réaction de Polymérisation en Chaîne en Temps Réel.
In medicine, we use this tool mainly to diagnose a viral infection.
Starting from a clinical situation with the presence or absence of particular symptoms in a patient, we consider different diagnoses based on tests.
In the case of certain infections, particularly viral infections, we use the RT-PCR technique to confirm a diagnostic hypothesis suggested by a clinical picture.
We do not routinely perform RT-PCR on any patient who is overheated, coughing or has an inflammatory syndrome!
It is a laboratory, molecular biology technique of gene amplification because it looks for gene traces (DNA or RNA) by amplifying them.
In addition to medicine, other fields of application are genetics, research, industry and forensics.
The technique is carried out in a specialized laboratory, it cannot be done in any laboratory, even a hospital. This entails a certain cost, and a delay sometimes of several days between the sample and the result.
Today, since the emergence of the new disease called COVID-19 (COrona VIrus Disease-2019), the RT-PCR diagnostic technique is used to define positive cases, confirmed as SARS-CoV-2 (coronavirus responsible for the new acute respiratory distress syndrome called COVID-19).
These positive cases are assimilated to COVID-19 cases, some of whom are hospitalized or even admitted to intensive care units.
Official postulate of our managers: positive RT-PCR cases = COVID-19 patients.
This is the starting postulate, the premise of all official propaganda, which justifies all restrictive government measures: isolation, confinement, quarantine, mandatory masks, colour codes by country and travel bans, tracking, social distances in companies, stores and even, even more importantly, in schools.
This misuse of RT-PCR technique is used as a relentless and intentional strategy by some governments, supported by scientific safety councils and by the dominant media, to justify excessive measures such as the violation of a large number of constitutional rights, the destruction of the economy with the bankruptcy of entire active sectors of society, the degradation of living conditions for a large number of ordinary citizens, under the pretext of a pandemic based on a number of positive RT-PCR tests, and not on a real number of patients.
Technical aspects: to better understand and not be manipulated
The PCR technique was developed by chemist Kary B. Mullis in 1986. Kary Mullis was awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1993.
Although this is disputed, Kary Mullis himself is said to have criticized the interest of PCR as a diagnostic tool for an infection, especially a viral one.
He stated that if PCR was a good tool for research, it was a very bad tool in medicine, in the clinic.
Mullis was referring to the AIDS virus (HIV retrovirus or HIV), before the COVID-19 pandemic, but this opinion on the limitation of the technique in viral infections, by its creator, cannot be dismissed out of hand; it must be taken into account!
PCR was perfected in 1992.
As the analysis can be performed in real-time, continuously, it becomes RT (Real-Time) – PCR, even more efficient.
It can be done from any molecule, including those of the living, the nucleic acids that make up the genes:
- DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid)
- RNA (Ribonucleic Acid)
Viruses are not considered as “living” beings, they are packets of information (DNA or RNA) forming a genome.
It is by an amplification technique (multiplication) that the molecule sought is highlighted and this point is very important.
RT-PCR is an amplification technique.
If there is DNA or RNA of the desired element in a sample, it is not identifiable as such.
This DNA or RNA must be amplified (multiplied) a certain number of times, sometimes a very large number of times, before it can be detected. From a minute trace, up to billions of copies of a specific sample can be obtained, but this does not mean that there is all that amount in the organism being tested.
In the case of COVID-19, the element sought by RT-PCR is SARS-CoV-2, an RNA virus.
There are DNA viruses such as Herpes and Varicella viruses.
The most well known RNA viruses, in addition to coronaviruses, are Influenza, Measles, EBOLA, ZIKA viruses.
In the case of SARS-CoV-2, RNA virus, an additional specific step is required, a transcription of RNA into DNA by means of an enzyme, Reverse Transcriptase.
This step precedes the amplification phase.
It is not the whole virus that is identified, but sequences of its viral genome.
This does not mean that this gene sequence, a fragment of the virus, is not specific to the virus being sought, but it is an important nuance nonetheless:
RT-PCR does not reveal any virus, but only parts, specific gene sequences of the virus.
At the beginning of the year, the SARS-CoV-2 genome was sequenced.
It consists of about 30,000 base pairs. The nucleic acid (DNA-RNA), the component of the genes, is a sequence of bases. In comparison, the human genome has more than 3 billion base pairs.
Teams are continuously monitoring the evolution of the SARS-CoV-2 viral genome as it evolves, through the mutations it undergoes. Today, there are many variants.
By taking a few specific genes from the SARS-CoV-2 genome, it is possible to initiate RT-PCR on a sample from the respiratory tract.
For COVID-19 disease, which has a nasopharyngeal (nose) and oropharyngeal (mouth) entry point, the sample should be taken from the upper respiratory tract as deeply as possible in order to avoid contamination by saliva in particular.
All the people tested said that it is very painful.
The Gold Standard (preferred site for sampling) is the nasopharyngeal (nasal) approach, the most painful route.
If there is a contraindication to the nasal approach, or preferably to the individual being tested, depending on the official organs, the oropharyngeal approach (through the mouth) is also acceptable. The test may trigger a nausea/vomiting reflex in the individual being tested.
Normally, for the result of an RT-PCR test to be considered reliable, amplification from 3 different genes (primers) of the virus under investigation is required.
“The primers are single-stranded DNA sequences specific to the virus. They guarantee the specificity of the amplification reaction. »
“The first test developed at La Charité in Berlin by Dr Victor Corman and his associates in January 2020 allows to highlight the RNA sequences present in 3 genes of the virus called E, RdRp and N. To know if the sequences of these genes are present in the RNA samples collected, it is necessary to amplify the sequences of these 3 genes in order to obtain a signal sufficient for their detection and quantification. ».
The essential notion of Cycle Time or Cycle Threshold or Ct positivity threshold .
An RT-PCR test is negative (no traces of the desired element) or positive (presence of traces of the desired element).
However, even if the desired element is present in a minute, negligible quantity, the principle of RT-PCR is to be able to finally highlight it by continuing the amplification cycles as much as necessary.
RT-PCR can push up to 60 amplification cycles, or even more!
Here is how it works:
- Cycle 1: target x 2 (2 copies)
- Cycle 2: target x 4 (4 copies)
- Cycle 3: target x 8 (8 copies)
- Cycle 4: target x 16 (16 copies)
- Cycle 5; target x 32 (32 copies)
- Etc exponentially up to 40 to 60 cycles!
When we say that the Ct (Cycle Time or Cycle Threshold or RT-PCR positivity threshold) is equal to 40, it means that the laboratory has used 40 amplification cycles, i.e. obtained 240 copies.
This is what underlies the sensitivity of the RT-PCR assay.
While it is true that in medicine we like to have high specificity and sensitivity of the tests to avoid false positives and false negatives, in the case of COVID-19 disease, this hypersensitivity of the RT-PCR test caused by the number of amplification cycles used has backfired.
This over-sensitivity of the RT-PCR test is deleterious and misleading!
It detaches us from the medical reality which must remain based on the real clinical state of the person: is the person ill, does he or she have symptoms?
That is the most important thing!
As I said at the beginning of the article, in medicine we always start from the person: we examine him/her, we collect his/her symptoms (complaints-anamnesis) and objective clinical signs (examination) and on the basis of a clinical reflection in which scientific knowledge and experience intervene, we make diagnostic hypotheses.
Only then do we prescribe the most appropriate tests, based on this clinical reflection.
We constantly compare the test results with the patient’s clinical condition (symptoms and signs), which takes precedence over everything else when it comes to our decisions and treatments.
Today, our governments, supported by their scientific safety advice, are making us do the opposite and put the test first, followed by a clinical reflection necessarily influenced by this prior test, whose weaknesses we have just seen, particularly its hypersensitivity.
None of my clinical colleagues can contradict me.
Apart from very special cases such as genetic screening for certain categories of populations (age groups, sex) and certain cancers or family genetic diseases, we always work in this direction: from the person (symptoms, signs) to the appropriate tests, never the other way around.
This is the conclusion of an article in the Swiss Medical Journal (RMS) published in 2007, written by doctors Katia Jaton and Gilbert Greub microbiologists from the University of Lausanne :
“To interpret the result of a PCR, it is essential that clinicians and microbiologists share their experiences, so that the analytical and clinical levels of interpretation can be combined.”
It would be indefensible to give everyone an electrocardiogram to screen everyone who might have a heart attack one day.
On the other hand, in certain clinical contexts or on the basis of specific evocative symptoms, there, yes, an electrocardiogram can be beneficial.
Back to RT-PCR and Ct (Cycle Time or Cycle Threshold).
In the case of an infectious disease, especially a viral one, the notion of contagiousness is another important element.
Since some scientific circles consider that an asymptomatic person can transmit the virus, they believe it is important to test for the presence of virus, even if the person is asymptomatic, thus extending the indication of RT-PCR to everyone.
Are RT-PCR tests good tests for contagiousness?
This question brings us back to the notion of viral load and therefore Ct.
The relationship between contagiousness and viral load is disputed by some people and no formal proof, to date, allows us to make a decision.
However, common sense gives obvious credence to the notion that the more virus a person has inside him or her, especially in the upper airways (oropharynx and nasopharynx), with symptoms such as coughing and sneezing, the higher the risk of contagiousness, proportional to the viral load and the importance of the person’s symptoms.
This is called common sense, and although modern medicine has benefited greatly from the contribution of science through statistics and Evidence-Based Medicine (EBM), it is still based primarily on common sense, experience and empiricism.
Medicine is the art of healing.
No test measures the amount of virus in the sample!
RT-PCR is qualitative: positive (presence of the virus) or negative (absence of the virus).
This notion of quantity, therefore of viral load, can be estimated indirectly by the number of amplification cycles (Ct) used to highlight the virus sought.
- The lower the Ct used to detect the virus fragment, the higher the viral load is considered to be (high).
- The higher the Ct used to detect the virus fragment, the lower the viral load is considered to be (low).
Thus, the French National Reference Centre (CNR), in the acute phase of the pandemic, estimated that the peak of viral shedding occurred at the onset of symptoms, with an amount of virus corresponding to approximately 108 (100 million) copies of SARS-CoV-2 viral RNA on average (French COVID-19 cohort data) with a variable duration of shedding in the upper airways (from 5 days to more than 5 weeks) .
This number of 108 (100 million) copies/?l corresponds to a very low Ct.
A Ct of 32 corresponds to 10-15 copies/?l.
A Ct of 35 corresponds to about 1 copy/?l.
Above Ct 35, it becomes impossible to isolate a complete virus sequence and culture it!
In France and in most countries, Ct levels above 35, even 40, are still used even today!
The French Society of Microbiology (SFM) issued an opinion on September 25, 2020 in which it does not recommend quantitative results, and it recommends to make positive up to a Ct of 37 for a single gene !
With 1 copy/?l of a sample (Ct 35), without cough, without symptoms, one can understand why all these doctors and scientists say that a positive RT-PCR test means nothing, nothing at all in terms of medicine and clinic!
Positive RT-PCR tests, without any mention of Ct or its relation to the presence or absence of symptoms, are used as is by our governments as the exclusive argument to apply and justify their policy of severity, austerity, isolation and aggression of our freedoms, with the impossibility to travel, to meet, to live normally!
There is no medical justification for these decisions, for these governmental choices!
In an article published on the website of the New York Times (NYT) on Saturday, August 29, American experts from Harvard University are surprised that RT-PCR tests as practiced can serve as tests of contagiousness, even more so as evidence of pandemic progression in the case of SARS-CoV-2 infection .
According to them, the threshold (Ct) considered results in positive diagnoses in people who do not represent any risk of transmitting the virus!
The binary “yes/no” answer is not enough, according to this epidemiologist from the Harvard University School of Public Health.
“It’s the amount of virus that should dictate the course of action for each patient tested. »
The amount of virus (viral load); but also and above all the clinical state, symptomatic or not of the person!
This calls into question the use of the binary result of this RT-PCR test to determine whether a person is contagious and must follow strict isolation measures.
These questions are being raised by many physicians around the world, not only in the United States but also in France, Belgium (Belgium Health Experts Demand Investigation Of WHO For Faking Coronavirus Pandemic), France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, the United States and the United Kingdom. in Germany, Spain…
According to them:
“We are going to put tens of thousands of people in confinement, in isolation, for nothing. » . 22] And inflict suffering, anguish, economic and psychological dramas by the thousands!
Most RT-PCR tests set the Ct at 40, according to the NYT. Some set it at 37.
“Tests with such high thresholds (Ct) may not only detect live virus but also gene fragments, remnants of an old infection that do not represent any particular danger,” the experts said.
A virologist at the University of California admits that an RT-PCR test with a Ct greater than 35 is too sensitive. “A more reasonable threshold would be between 30 and 35,” she adds.
Almost no laboratory specifies the Ct (number of amplification cycles performed) or the number of copies of viral RNA per sample ?l.
Here is an example of a laboratory result (approved by Sciensano, the Belgian national reference center) in an RT-PCR negative patient:
No mention of Ct.
In the NYT, experts compiled three datasets with officials from the states of Massachusetts, New York and Nevada that mention them.
“Up to 90% of the people who tested positive did not carry a virus. »
The Wadworth Center, a New York State laboratory, analyzed the results of its July tests at the request of the NYT: 794 positive tests with a Ct of 40.
“With a Ct threshold of 35, approximately half of these PCR tests would no longer be considered positive,” said the NYT.
“And about 70% would no longer be considered positive with a Ct of 30! “
In Massachusetts, between 85 and 90% of people who tested positive in July with a Ct of 40 would have been considered negative with a Ct of 30, adds the NYT. And yet, all these people had to isolate themselves, with all the dramatic psychological and economic consequences, while they were not sick and probably not contagious at all.
In France, the Centre National de Référence (CNR), the French Society of Microbiology (SFM) continue to push Ct to 37 and recommend to laboratories to use only one gene of the virus as a primer.
I remind you that from Ct 32 onwards, it becomes very difficult to culture the virus or to extract a complete sequence, which shows the completely artificial nature of this positivity of the test, with such high Ct levels, above 30.
Similar results were reported by researchers from the UK Public Health Agency in an article published on August 13 in Eurosurveillance: “The probability of culturing the virus drops to 8% in samples with Ct levels above 35.”
In addition, currently, the National Reference Center in France only evaluates the sensitivity of commercially available reagent kits, not their specificity: serious doubts persist about the possibility of cross-reactivity with viruses other than SARS-CoV-2, such as other benign cold coronaviruses.
It is potentially the same situation in other countries, including Belgium.
Similarly, mutations in the virus may have invalidated certain primers (genes) used to detect SARS-CoV-2: the manufacturers give no guarantees on this, and if the AFP fast-checking journalists tell you otherwise, test their good faith by asking for these guarantees, these proofs.
If they have nothing to hide and if what I say is false, this guarantee will be provided to you and will prove their good faith.
- We must demand that the RT-PCR results be returned mentioning the Ct used because beyond Ct 30, a positive RT-PCR test means nothing.
- We must listen to the scientists and doctors, specialists, virologists who recommend the use of adapted Ct, lower, at 30. An alternative is to obtain the number of copies of viral RNA/?l or /ml sample.
- We need to go back to the patient, to the person, to his or her clinical condition (presence or absence of symptoms) and from there to judge the appropriateness of testing and the best way to interpret the result.
Until there is a better rationale for PCR screening, with a known and appropriate Ct threshold, an asymptomatic person should not be tested in any way.
Even a symptomatic person should not automatically be tested, as long as they can place themselves in isolation for 7 days.
Let’s stop this debauchery of RT-PCR testing at too high Ct levels and return to clinical, quality medicine.
Once we understand how RT-PCR testing works, it becomes impossible to let the current government routine screening strategy, inexplicably supported by the virologists in the safety councils, continue.
My hope is that, finally, properly informed, more and more people will demand that this strategy be stopped, because it is all of us, enlightened, guided by real benevolence and common sense, who must decide our collective and individual destinies.
No one else should do it for us, especially when we realize that those who decide are no longer reasonable or rational.
Summary of important points :
- The RT-PCR test is a laboratory diagnostic technique that is not well suited to clinical medicine.
- It is a binary, qualitative diagnostic technique that confirms (positive test) or not (negative test) the presence of an element in the medium being analyzed. In the case of SARS-CoV-2, the element is a fragment of the viral genome, not the virus itself.
- In medicine, even in an epidemic or pandemic situation, it is dangerous to place tests, examinations, techniques above clinical evaluation (symptoms, signs). It is the opposite that guarantees quality medicine.
- The main limitation (weakness) of the RT-PCR test, in the current pandemic situation, is its extreme sensitivity (false positive) if a suitable threshold of positivity (Ct) is not chosen. Today, experts recommend using a maximum Ct threshold of 30.
- This Ct threshold must be informed with the positive RT-PCR result so that the physician knows how to interpret this positive result, especially in an asymptomatic person, in order to avoid unnecessary isolation, quarantine, psychological trauma.
- In addition to mentioning the Ct used, laboratories must continue to ensure the specificity of their detection kits for SARS-CoV-2, taking into account its most recent mutations, and must continue to use three genes from the viral genome being studied as primers or, if not, mention it.
Is the obstinacy of governments to use the current disastrous strategy, systematic screening by RT-PCR, due to ignorance?
Is it due to stupidity?
To a kind of cognitive trap trapping their ego?
In any case, we should be able to question them, and if among the readers of this article there are still honest journalists, or naive politicians, or people who have the possibility to question our rulers, then do so, using these clear and scientific arguments.
It is all the more incomprehensible that our rulers have surrounded themselves with some of the most experienced specialists in these matters.
Bottom of Form
If I have been able to gather this information myself, shared, I remind you, by competent people above all suspicion of conspiracy, such as Hélène Banoun, Pierre Sonigo, Jean-François Toussaint, Christophe De Brouwer, whose intelligence, intellectual honesty and legitimacy cannot be questioned, then the Belgian, French and Quebec scientific advisors, etc., know all this as well.
What’s going on?
Why continue in this distorted direction, obstinately making mistakes?
It is not insignificant to reimpose confinements, curfews, quarantines, reduced social bubbles, to shake up again our shaky economies, to plunge entire families into precariousness, to sow so much fear and anxiety generating a real state of post-traumatic stress worldwide, to reduce access to care for other pathologies that nevertheless reduce life expectancy much more than COVID-19!
Is there intent to harm?
Is there an intention to use the alibi of a pandemic to move humanity towards an outcome it would otherwise never have accepted? In any case, not like that!
Would this hypothesis, which modern censors will hasten to label “conspiracy”, be the most valid explanation for all this?
Indeed, if we draw a straight line from the present events, if they are maintained, we could find ourselves once again confined with hundreds, thousands of human beings forced to remain inactive, which, for the professions of catering, entertainment, sales, fairgrounds, itinerants, canvassers, risks being catastrophic with bankruptcies, unemployment, depression, suicides by the hundreds of thousands.
The impact on education, on our children, on teaching, on medicine with long planned care, operations, treatments to be cancelled, postponed, will be profound and destructive.
“We risk a looming food crisis if action is not taken quickly.”
It is time for everyone to come out of this negative trance, this collective hysteria, because famine, poverty, massive unemployment will kill, mow down many more people than SARS-CoV-2!
Does all this make sense in the face of a disease that is declining, over-diagnosed and misinterpreted by this misuse of overly sensitively calibrated PCR tests?
For many, the continuous wearing of the mask seems to have become a new norm.
Even if it is constantly downplayed by some health professionals and fact-checking journalists, other doctors warn of the harmful consequences, both medical and psychological, of this hygienic obsession which, maintained permanently, is in fact an abnormality!
What a hindrance to social relations, which are the true foundation of a physically and psychologically healthy humanity!
Some dare to find all this normal, or a lesser price to pay in the face of the pandemic of positive PCR tests.
Isolation, distancing, masking of the face, impoverishment of emotional communication, fear of touching and kissing even within families, communities, between relatives…
Spontaneous gestures of daily life hindered and replaced by mechanical and controlled gestures …
Terrified children, kept in permanent fear and guilt…
All this will have a deep, lasting and negative impact on human organisms, in their physical, mental, emotional and representation of the world and society.
This is not normal!
We cannot let our rulers, for whatever reason, organize our collective suicide any longer.
Translated from French by Global Research. Original source: Mondialisation.ca
Dr Pascal Sacré is a physician specialized in critical care, author and renowned public health analyst, Charleroi, Belgium. He is a Research Associate of the entre for Research on Globalization (CRG)
* * *
Professionals whose references and comments are the basis of this article in its scientific aspect (especially and mainly on RT-PCR):
1) Hélène Banoun
PhD, Pharmacist biologist
Former INSERM Research Officer
Former intern at the Paris Hospitals
2) Pierre Sonigo
Research Director INSERM, worked at the Pasteur Institute
Heads the Virus Genetics Laboratory in Cochin, Paris.
Participated in 1985 in the sequencing of the AIDS virus.
3) Christophe De Brouwer
PhD in Public Health Science
Honorary Professor at the School of Public Health at ULB, Belgium
4) Jean-François Toussaint
Doctor, Professor of Physiology at the University of Paris-Descartes
Director of IRMES, Institute for BioMedical Research and Sports Epidemiology
Former member of the High Council of Public Health
The fall of Britain
The fall of Britain By Laurence Fox, Spikes Online, 7 November 2020
We must reclaim our freedom before it’s too late.
Imagine a country where the borders between its constituent parts are shut down, travel between them forbidden and enforced by the police. Supermarkets have shelves roped off and the state decides what goods are essential. Right of assembly, not just in public places but also between families and households, is under legal constraint. Neighbours are encouraged to inform on anyone who might be in breach.
Pubs, restaurants, concert halls, theatres, cinemas and sports stadiums, if they operate at all, do so in a desultory fashion, with limited numbers, curfews and everyone tracked and traced.
The state broadcaster keeps the population placid with a diet of fear – fear of an unseen enemy from which only the state can protect them, as long as they obey the rules. Travel to other countries is difficult, if not impossible, and the state must be allowed to track you on return.
The economy is being rendered moribund. A bankrupt state provides in its absence.
But beyond the physical constraints, the constraints of the intellect are more sinister. A remorseless doublethink is required. We are invited to believe, worse, it is insisted that we believe, that men can have periods. Women are now ‘people who bleed’. It is insisted that we believe that one section of the population is inherently discriminatory, oppressive and wicked and that it traps another in a permanent state of victimhood, unable to contribute, devoid of agency, forever disadvantaged, always second place.
Schools and universities slowly dismantle the great thread of Western achievements and the notion of nationhood. Historical figures are either airbrushed from history or their names traduced. ‘Who controls the past, controls the future.’
The population divides into three camps: those who just shrug their shoulders and determine to ‘wait it out’, a few active dissidents and a chunk who welcomes the situation. The final group wants the certainties of the state, an end to the tyranny of choice, a fairness of mutual poverty where everyone is equally miserable, the streets grey, the shelves empty and a penniless state is the only employer.
And yet I’m not writing about the Soviet Union, before the fall of the wall, when a red-star state was presided over by a paranoid dictator who had to keep his population pinned in fear. I’m talking about the United Kingdom. Here. Now. And under a Conservative government.
Locked down and lucked out. A state of dependence. And in case you think the opposition is any better, Andy Burnham, Manchester’s Labour mayor, wants to keep his city open. Sadiq Khan, London’s Labour mayor, to shut his city down. Labour leader Keir Starmer wants to support Burnham while shutting the whole country down. In Wales, Mark Drakeford has done just this.
In Scotland, the SNP’s Nicola Sturgeon willingly trumps any authoritarian measure in England and does so on the back of a leadership cult with which Eastern Europeans would surely be familiar. Any minute now, a new broadcast to the nation.
Incoherent, opportunistic, bereft of principle, ideology or clue, was there ever a lower ebb for British political leadership than we face now?
The very essence of what we are as a nation is being destroyed. From the pub to the Union to the principle of free speech. Our native sense of irreverence and good-humoured scepticism has been replaced by a dead-handed fear of saying the wrong thing for fear of cancellation – the equivalent of having your party membership revoked, meaning no job and no access to the GUM store.
I make one simple plea. Reclaim. Reclaim your freedom. Reclaim what it used to mean when people said, ‘It’s a free country!’. And reclaim it before it’s too late.
We all know this has gone too far. All know that somewhere this rollercoaster ride has to stop and that the country needs to get off. In terms of liberty, in terms of economy, in terms of our way of life, in terms of wider health, both physical and mental, screaming towards catastrophe.
As a great man once said: ‘Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.’
Laurence Fox is the founder of Reclaim.
We Are Pawns In A Bigger Game Than We Realize
We Are Pawns In A Bigger Game Than We Realize By Chris Martenson, PeakProsperity.com, 1 November 2020
“I had grasped the significance of the silence of the dog, for one true inference invariably suggests others…. Obviously the midnight visitor was someone whom the dog knew well.”
~ Sherlock Holmes – The Adventures of Silver Blaze
Is it possible to make sense out of nonsense?
So much these days is an incoherent mess. It’s complete nonsense.
Page 1 excitedly beams about a glorious rebound in GDP. Yay economic growth!
Page 2 worryingly notes the near complete failure of Siberian arctic ice to reform during October and that hurricane Zeta (so many storms this year we’re now into the Greek alphabet!) has made punishing landfall.
Each is a narrative. Each has its own inner logic.
But they simply do not have any external coherence to each other. It’s nonsensical to be excited about rising economic growth while also concerned that each new unit of growth takes the planet further past a critical red line.
These narratives are incompatible. So which one should we pick?
Well, in the end, reality always has the final say. As Guy McPherson states: Nature bats last.
So better we choose to follow the narrative that hews closest to what reality actually is, vs what we desperately want it to be.
‘They’ Don’t Care About Us
While issues like climate change and economic growth may be difficult to fully grasp and unravel, direct threats to our lives &/or livelihoods are much more concrete and something we can react to and resist.
Such immediate and direct threats are now fully in play and, once again, they’re accompanied by narratives that are completely at odds with each other. I’m speaking of Covid and the ways in which our national and global managers are choosing to respond (or not).
It’s a truly incoherent mess about which both social media and the increasingly irrelevant media are working quite hard to misinform us.
The mainstream narrative about Covid-19, in the West, is this:
- It’s a quite deadly and novel disease
- There are no effective treatments
- Sadly, no double-blind placebo controlled trials exist to support some of the wild claims out there about various off-patent, cheap and widely available supplements and drugs
- Health authorities care about saving lives
- They care so much, in fact, that along with politicians they’ve decided to entirely shut down economies
- There’s a huge second wave rampaging across the US and Europe and there’s nothing we can do to limit it except shut down businesses and people’s ability to travel and gather
- You need to fear this virus and its associated disease
- All we can do is wait for a vaccine
The alternative narrative, one that I’ve uncovered after 9 months of almost daily research and reporting, is this:
- It’s not an especially dangerous disease and it’s certainly not novel
- There is a huge assortment of very effective, cheap and widely-available preventatives and treatments including (but not limited to)
- Vitamin D
- Famotidine (Pepcid)
- Use of a combination of these mostly OTC supplements could reasonably be expected to drop the severity of illness and the already low mortality rate by 90% or (probably) more
- Western health authorities have shown either zero interest in the results of studies mainly conducted in poorer nations on these combination therapies or…
- They have actively run studies designed to fail so that these cheap, effective therapies could be dismissed or…
- Set up proper studies but which started late, have immensely long study periods and most likely won’t be done before a vaccine is hastily rushed through development.
By the way – every single one of my assertions and claims is backed by links and supporting documentation from scientific and clinical trials and studies. I am not conjecturing here; I am recounting the summary of ten months’ worth of inquiry.
The conclusion I draw from my narrative (vs. theirs) is that we can no longer assume that the public health or saving lives has anything to do with explaining or understanding the actions of these health “managers” (I cannot bring myself to use the word authorities).
After we eliminate the impossible – which is that somehow these massive, well-funded bodies have missed month after month of accumulating evidence in support of ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, vitamin D, NAC, zinc, selenium and doxycycline/azithromycin – what remains must be the truth.
As improbable as it seems, the only conclusion we’re left with is that the machinery of politics, money and corporate psychopathy is suppressing life saving treatments because these managers have other priorities besides public health and saving lives.
This is a terribly difficult conclusion, because it means suspending so much that we hold dear. Things like the notion that people are basically good. The idea that the government generally means well. The thought that somehow when the chips are down and a crisis is afoot, good will emerge and triumph over evil.
I’m sorry to say, the exact opposite of all of that has emerged as true.
Medical doctors in the UK NHS system purposely used toxic doses of hydroxychloroquine far too late in the disease cycle to be of any help simply to ‘make a point’ about hydroxychloroquine. They rather desperately wanted that drug to fail, so they made it fail.
After deliberately setting their trial up for failure, they concluded: “Hydroxychloroquine doesn’t help, and it even makes things worse.”
Note that in order to be able to make this claim, they had to be willing to cause harm — even to let people die. What kind of health official does that?
Not one who actually has compassion, a heart, or functioning level of sympathy. It’s an awful conclusion but it’s what remains after we eliminate the impossible.
Getting Past The Emotional Toll
Science has proven that cheap, safe and significantly protective compounds exist to limit both Covid-related death and disease severity.
Yet all of the main so-called health authorities in the major western countries are nearly completely ignoring, if not outright banning, these safe, cheap and effective compounds.
This is crazy-making for independent observers like me (and you) because the data is so clear. It’s irrefutable at this point. These medicines and treatments not only work, but work really, really well.
However most people will be unable to absorb the data, let alone move beyond it to wrestle with the implications. Why? Because such data is belief-shattering. Absorbing this information is not an intellectual process; it’s an emotional one.
I don’t know why human nature decided to invest so much in developing a tight wall around the belief systems that control our actions and thoughts. But it has.
I’m sure there was some powerful evolutionary advantage. One that’s now being hijacked daily by social media AI programs to nudge us in desired directions. One that’s being leveraged by shabby politicians, hucksters, fake gurus, and con men to steer advantage away from the populace and towards themselves.
The neural wiring of beliefs is what it is. We have to recognize that and move on.
Some people will be much faster in their adjustment process than others. (Notably, the Peak Prosperity tribe is populated with many fast-adjusters, which is unsurprising given the topics we cover…tough topics tend to attract fast adjusters and repel the rest)
To move past the deeply troubling information laid out before us requires us to be willing to endure a bit of turbulence. It’s the only way.
For you to navigate these troubling times safely and successfully, you’ll need to see as clearly as possible the true nature of the game actually being played. To see what the rules really are – not what you’ve been told they are, or what you wish or hope they are.
The Manipulation Underway
The data above strongly supports the conclusion that our national health managers don’t actually care about public health generally or your health specifically.
If indeed true, then the beliefs preventing most people from accepting this likely include:
- Wanting to believe that people are good (a biggie for most people)
- Trust and faith in the medical system (really big)
- Faith in authority (ginormous)
There are many other operative belief systems I could also list. But this is sufficient to get the ball rolling.
Picking just one, how hard would it be for someone to let go of, say, trust in the medical system?
That would be pretty hard in most cases.
First not trusting the medical system might mean having to wonder if a loved one might have died unnecessarily while being treated. Or realizing that you’re now going to have to research the living daylights out of every medical decision before agreeing to it. Or worrying that your medications might be more harmful to you over the long haul than helpful (which is true in many more cases than most appreciate). It might mean having your personal heroes dinged by suspicion — perhaps even your father or mother who worked in the medical profession. It would definitely require a complete reorientation away from being able to trust anything you read in a newspaper, or see on TV, about new pharmaceutical “breakthroughs”.
Trust, which is safe and warm and comforting, then turns into skepticism; which is lonelier and insists upon active mental involvement.
But, as always, hard work comes with benefits — with a healthy level of skepticism and involvement, the families of those recruited into the deadly UK RECOVERY trial could have looked at the proposed doses of HCQ (2,400 mg on day one! Toxic!) and said, “Not now, not ever!” and maybe have saved the life of their loved one.
Look at that tangled mess of undesirables that comes with unpacking that one belief: regret, uncertainty, shame, doubt, fallen idols, and vastly more additional effort. Are all up for grabs when we decide to look carefully at the actions of our national health managers during Covid.
Which is why most people simply choose not to look. It’s too hard.
I get it. I have a lot of compassion for why people choose not to go down that path. It can get unpleasant in a hurry.
But, just like choosing to ignore a nagging chest pain, turning away in denial has its own consequences.
The Coming ‘Great Reset’
ZEROHEDGE DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX
Bottom of Form
My coverage of SARS-CoV-2 (the virus) and Covid-19 (the associated disease) has led me to uncover some things that have made me deeply uncomfortable about our global and national ‘managers’. Shameful things, really. Scary things in their implications for what we might reasonably expect (or not expect, more accurately) from the future.
Once we get past the shock of seeing just how patently corrupt they’ve been, we have to ask both What’s next? and What should I do?
After all, you live in a system whose managers either are too dumb to understand the Vitamin D data (very unlikely) or have decided that they’d rather not promote it to the general populace for some reason. It’s a ridiculously safe vitamin with almost zero downside and virtually unlimited upside.
Either they’re colossally dumb, or this is a calculated decision. They’re not dumb. So we have to ask: What’s the calculation being performed here? It’s not public safety. It’s not your personal health. So… What is it?
This is our line of questioning and observation. It’s like the short story by Arthur Conan Doyle in Silver Blaze that many of us informally know as “the case of the dog that didn’t bark”. As the story goes, because of a missing clue – a dog who remained silent as a murder was committed – this conclusion could be drawn: the dog was already familiar with the killer!
The silence around Vitamin D alone is extremely telling. It is the pharmacological dog that did not bark.
One true inference suggests others. Here, too, we can deduce from the near total silence around Vitamin D that the health managers would prefer not to talk about it. They don’t want people to know. That much is painfully clear.
Such lack of promotion (let alone appropriate study) of safe, effective treatments is a thread that, if tugged, can unravel the whole rug. The silence tells us everything we need to know.
Do they want people to suffer and die? I don’t know. My belief systems certainly hope not. Perhaps the death and suffering are merely collateral damage as they pursue a different goal — money, power, politics? Simply the depressing result of a contentious election year? More than that?
We’ve now reached the jumping off point where we may well find out just how far down the rabbit hole goes.
A massive grab for tighter control over the global populace is now being fast-tracked at the highest levels. Have you heard of the Great Reset yet?
- Nine COVID Controversies By Jeff Harris, The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity, 30 October 2020
- Fear Secures Obedience in COVID-19 War By Dr Joseph Mercola, 27 October 2020
- The science is in, and its tainted by its own prejudice By Nick Cater, The Australian, 26 October 2020
- Coronavirus. Health fascism has consumed human rights By Adam Creighton, The Australian, 20 October 2020
- World Doctors Alliance. We Do Not Have A Medical Pandemic By Arjun Walia, 20 October 2020
- Stop all lockdown measures immediately, 16 October 2020
- Australian Media Finally Calls Out Davos Great Reset Agenda Via 21stCenturyWire.com, 14 October 2020
- NY TIMES. Up to 90% Who’ve Tested COVID-Positive Wrongly Diagnosed By Michael Thau, JamesFetzerblog, 8 October 2020
- Proof That The Pandemic Was Planned & With Purpose By Dr James Fetzer, Principia International, 5 October 2020
- The Absurdity of Covid Cases By Jeff Deist, Mises Institute, 3 October 2020
- Becoming Pod People By Henry Makow, PhD, 29 September 2020
- Ron Paul. Question The Science and Go To the Gulag By Ron Paul, via the Ron Paul Institute, 29 September 2020
- German Minister Admits Lockdown Will Kill More Than COVID-19 Does By Steve Watson, via Summit News, Zerohedge, 27 September 2020
- Victoria Australia’s creeping totalitarianism By Helen Buybiski, RT news, 25 September 2020
- How we have been lied to so dramatically about masks By Daniel Horowitz, The Blaze, 22 September 2020
- We shut up shop for a coronavirus that was unlikely to kill us By Adam Creighton, The Australian, 22 September 2020
- Australian state of Victoria is now a police state By Janet Albrechtesen, The Australian, 13 September 2020
- The Evidence Keeps Piling up. Lockdowns Don’t Work By Ryan McMaken, Mises Institute, 11 September 2020
- Safety protocols for sex. And zoos. It’s Covidiculous By Adam Creighton, The Australian, 8 September 2020
- Victoria, Australia. Nothing short of fascism By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 6 September 2020
- The Catastrophe Of Lockdown Nation By Anthony Davies and James Harrigan, via The American Institute for Economic Research, from Zerohedge, 20 September 2020
- Lockdown has gone from a massive mistake to a historic crime By Dennis Prager, Herland Report, 5 September 2020
- An important message from our leaders about COVID-19 By Jon Rappoport, 4 September 2020
- Local doctor Thomas Borody may have breakthrough coronavirus cure From TheLand-Downunder.com, 30 August 2020
- UK Govt Scientist, Lockdown Was A Monumental Mistake On A Global Scale By Paul Joseph Watson, via Summit News, from Zerohedge, 27 August 2020
- Effective Vaccine Unlikely By Steven Mosher, Zerohedge, 22 August 2020
- Lockdowns, Coronavirus, and Banks. Following the Money By Prof Anthony Hall, American Herald Tribune, 13 August 2020
- Are influenza cases in Australia recorded as COVID-19 By Brian Jones, via the Editor cairnsnews, 9 August 2020
- So this is how democracy ends By Andrew Bolt, Herald Sun, 6 August 2020
- Dr Judy Mikovits slams Covid testing as “80% false positives” By Alexandra Bruce, Cairnsnews, 5 August 2020
- The Key to Defeating COVID-19 Already Exists. We Need to Start Using It By Harvey Risch, 4 August 2020
- Are You Loving Your Servitude By Jim Quinn, via The Burning Platform blog, 3 August 2020
- Sweden. The One Covid-19 Chart That Matters By Mike Whitney, The Unz Review, 28 July 2020
- REAL SCIENCE DOES NOT BACK COVID-19 CLAIMSFrom WorldAffairsBrief, 26 July 2020
- The COVID Panic Is a Lesson in Using Statistics to Get Your Way in Politics By Ryan McMaken, Mises Institute, 25 July 2020
- The Downfall of Humanity By Gary D. Barnett, Lew Rockwell, 24 July 2020
- 30 Facts About Covid-19 From HumanAreFree.com, 17 July 2020
- Looks Like Sweden Was Right After All By Mike Whitney, via Unz Review, 12 July 2020
- A stock-take of New Zealand’s management of Covid-19 By Dr Muriel Newman, NZ Centre for Political Research, 10 July 2020
- Read it and weep. Sorry tale of a Covid catastrophe By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 6 July 2020
- The Brave New Normal By CJ Hopkins, anti-empire.com, 2 July 2020
- The lockdown is causing so many deaths Interview with Dr Malcolm Kendrick, Spiked Online, 27 June 2020
- Coronavirus. Too many ‘experts’ were crying wolf over COVID-19 By Judith Sloan, The Australian, 25 June 2020
- Coronavirus – how the US took leave of its senses From HumansAreFree, 21 June 2020
- Doug Casey on How Fake Science is Used as Propaganda By Doug Casey, Internationalman.com, 18 June 2020
- Coronavirus. Inflated pandemic estimates weaken climate forecasts By Adam Creighton, The Australian, 17 June 2020
- NY BAR(R) ASSOCIATION ADVOCATES MANDATORY COVID-19 … By Joseph P. Farrell, 13 June 2020
- THE COVID-19 “PANDEMIC” By Andrew Johnson, 9 June 2020
- GERMAN INTERIOR MINISTRY COVID 19 REPORT RAISES SERIOUS ISSUES By Joseph P. Farrell, 4 June 2020
- Global vaccine passport coming soon for you By Editor, Cairnsnew, 4 June 2020
- Evidence that Covid-19 is a Bioweapon By Stefan Stanford, AllNewsPipeline, 29 May 2020
- Virtually no evidence to justify lockdowns By Ryan McMaken, The Mises Institute, 28 May 2020
- Mandatory vaccinations, biometric identification and digital payments coming soon By Alexandra Bruce, via CairnsNew, 28 May 2020
- COVID VACCINE. WHAT ELSE COULD THEY PUT IN THE SHOT By Jon Rappoport, Infowars.com, 27 May 2020
- The idea of ‘social distancing’ came from a 14-year-old’s scientific study By Jeffrey A. Tucker, 26 May 2020
- COVID-19 lockdowns are ruining economies By John Rofe, 20 May 2020
- How will history judge our coronavirus lockdown By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 18 May 2020
- Today’s Covid Dictators Dishonour Heroes of Past Generations By Tom Harris, Jay Lehr, The Heartland Institute, 17 May 2020
- Trump to enforce coronavirus vaccine for all By Mike Adams, Natural News, 15 May 2020
- ‘Social Distancing’ Is Snake Oil, Not Science By William Sullivan, American Thinker, 13 May 2020
- Make the Lie Big. This time, Coronavirus by Jeff Thomas, InternationalMan.com, 12 May 2020
- The Cost of Big Pharma’s Covid-19 Vaccine Will Be Paid in Lives and in Billions of Dollars By Paul Craig Roberts, 11 May 2020
- Ex-Czech President Václav Klaus Warns We’re on the Path to Huxley’s “Brave New World” By Claudio Grasse, Anti-Empire.com, 10 May 2020
- The Washington Times, Coronavirus Hype Biggest Political Hoax In History By Cheryl K. Chumley, The Washington Post, 6 May 2020
- Professor Neil Ferguson, And The Idiot Presidents And Prime Ministers Who Believe His Computer Predictions By Jon Rappoport, from LewRockwell.com, 5 May 2020
- Dr. Montagnier Shines New Light on COVID-19 and The Future of Medicine By Matthew J.L. Ehret, Veterans Today, 4 May 2020
- UK elites’ Covid-19 PROJECT FEAR has worked By Norman Lewis, 4 May 2020
- Nobel Prize winner who discovered HIV says coronavirus was definitely released from Wuhan lab, contains HIV DNA By Ethan Huff, Natural News, 1 May 2020
- AN OPEN LETTER TO NZ PM ADERN RE COVID-19 28 April 2020
- Bill Gates Discusses Vaccinating ‘7 Billion Healthy People’ In Order To ‘Return To Normal’ By Phillip Schneider, Waking Times, 26 April 2020
- Poor decisions on the coronavirus make tough problems worse By Terry McCrann, The Australian, 25 April 2020
- Coronavirus. Why I won’t be signing up to the PM’s contact-tracing app By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 22 April 2020
- What if the lockdown was a giant mistake By Ron Paul, 21 April 2020
- The great 2009 Swine Flu ‘pandemic’ fraud By Jon Rappoport, 17 April 2020
- A cure worse than the disease Peter Andrews, RT.com, 16 April 2020
- Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda. A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination By Robert F. Kennedy Jr. 15 April 2020
- Seasonal flu kills many more than Covid-19, yet nobody talks about it By Hanne Nabintu Herland, Herland Report, 12 April 2020
- Northern Italy’s Economy Is Highly Integrated with China’s By Philip Giraldi, Strategic Culture Foundation, 11 April 2020
- The New and Improved Propaganda by Jeff Thomas, Internationalman.com, 7 April 2020
- The Real Reason for the New Cold War with Russia Interview with Vladimir Pozner by International Man, 4 April 2020
- The Biggest Fraud in History is Happening Right Before Our EyesBy Gary D. Barnett, LewRockwell.com, 1 April 2020
- The Great Hysteria Pandemic By John Lee, from AntiEmpire.com, 29 March 2020
- Coronavirus. It will be unhealthy to ignore the cost of all this By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 27 March 2020
- Covid-19 Panic Reaffirms Humans Are Hostages to Media and Their Own Lizard Brain By Claudio Grass, antiempire.com, 27 February 2020
- Assange’s Persecution Has Exposed Media Depravity The World Over By Caitlin Johnstone, 22 February 2020
- The Geopolitics Of Biological Weapons Part 1: A Useful And Timely Factual Overview. Part 2: Efficiency & Deployment
- New Zealand is allowing apartheid by stealth By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR, 3 February 2020
- Prison Inmates More Ethical Than Western Media and Governments By Caitlin Johnstone, 25 January 2020
- The US Police StateBy Lawrence Ferlinghetti, via Zerohedge, 23 January 2020
- Putin Has Purged The West From The KremlinBy Tom Luongo, via Zerohedge, 18 January 2020
- Why Everything is Fucked By Caitlin Johnstone, 22 December 2019
- Barack Obama birth certificate By Richard R. Siverlieb, US Attorney at Law, 14 December 2019
- Are Women Destroying Academia. Probably By Lance Welton, The UNZ Review, 27 November 2019
- Now Assange is safely locked up, Sweden drops its “investigation” By Caitlin Johnstone, 20 November 2019
- Hong Kong mob protesters rule the streets By Hedley Thomas, The Australian, 19 November 2019
- Scientists Discover That The Heart & Brain Respond To Future Events – Before They Happen By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, 20 October 2019
- Is Iran really the world’s biggest exporter of terrorism By Professor Ian Hall, American Herald Tribute Editor, 13 October 2019
- Yemen Houthis defeat three brigades of Saudi Arabian army By Frederico Pieraccini, American Herald Tribune, 1 October 2019
- Vacancies for True Blue Leaders By Brigadier George Mansford, 29 September 2019
- Why Google’s “quantum supremacy” means the end of encryption security for cryptocurrency, military, finance and personal communications By Mike Adams, Natural News, 23 September 2019
- ‘Woke’ religion filling the void in modern societies The Australian editorial, 17 September 2019
- Nostalgia, recalling the golden age of rock music By Damon Linker, The Week, 31 August 2019
- How to Make Sense of Foreign Protests, Conflicts and UprisingsBy Caitlin Johnstone, American Herald Tribune, 29 August 2019
- Latest Australian Foreign Policy Venture in the Middle East a Symptom of a Much Wider Problem By James O’Neill, American Herald Tribune, 23 August 2019
- Hong Kong In Crosshairs Of Global Power StruggleBy Kevin Zeese and Margaret Flowers, via ConsortiumNews.com
- Will Ukraine return to popular rule, or will the NeoNazis-oligarchs prevail By The Saker, 15 August 2019
- Prince Charles. Is the king you would choose By Tom Bower, Daily Mail, 27 July 2019
- MH17 Evidence Tampering Revealed by MalaysiaBy John Helmer, CheckpointAsia.net, 24 July 2019
- About Russia and Putin By Israel Shamir, CheckpointAsia.com, 17 July 2019
- Putin Is Right, Liberalism Is Dead, So What Will Replace It By Dmitry Orlov, 7 July 2019
- The West’s Trumped-Up Hatred of Iran Serves The Zionist Dream of a Greater Israel Dominating the Middle East By Stuart Littlewood, The American Tribune, 2 June 2019
- Everything About the BBC,CNN Account of Tiananmen Square Is a Lie By Godfree Roberts, CheckPoint Asia, 4 June 2019
- Always looking on the bright side of life By Ruth Ostrow, The Australian, 3 June 2019
- The continuing cover-up of the health consequences of 5G By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, 26 May 2019
- Who is going to run a perfect world By John Rappoport, The Matrix Revealed, 23 May 2019
- Former Prime Minister Paul Keating referred to the Australian intelligence agencies as nutters By James O’Neill, American Herald Tribute, 12 May 2019
- How did our nation, Australia, sink to this By Andrew Clennell, The Australian, 9 May 2019
- The Bolshevik Revolution’s Jewish Soul From William, Defend Europa, 7 May 2019
- Why Venezuela Is a Threat to The Neo-colonial World-System By Dr. Charles McKelvey, American Herald Tribune, 4 May 2019
- The madness of nuclear deterrence By Mikhail Gorbachev, The Wall Street Journal, 1 May 2019
- The Martyrdom of St. Julian of Wikileaks By Dmitry Orlov, 29 April 2019
- Who killed the John F Kennedy, his brother Robert and his son John By Laurent Guyenot, 24 April 2019
- Russia Warns Bolton ‘Monroe Doctrine’ Remarks Are Insulting to Latin America By Andre Vltchek, American Herald Tribute, 23 April 2019
- When philosophy goes begging in society By Jon Rappoport, nomorefakenews.com, 19 April 2019
- The Legal Narrative Funnel That’s Being Used To Extradite Assange By Caitlin Johnstone, American Herald Tribune, 17 April 2019
- Assange Arrest, Ecuador and UK, Bullied by US, Throw WikiLeaks Founder to the Dogs By Makia Freeman, ToolsForFreedom.com 13 April 2019
- Kill Them Over There, Not Here, Please By Jeremy Salt, American Herald Tribune, 22 March 2019
- Assessment of the Middle East and North Africa situations and futures Interview with Adbel Bari Atwan, American Herald Tribune, 19 March 2019
- President Putin’s address to Russia’s National Assembly Authored by Dmitry Orlov via Russia Insider, 13 March 2019
- Putin Is the Preeminent Statesman of Our Time John Chuckman, 9 March 2019
- Shining a light on the endlessly divisive social conflicts By John Anderson, The Australian, 25 February 2019
- “The war on Venezuela is built on lies” By John Pilger, 24 February 2019
- Venezuala, historic and current issues, and solutions Interview with Michael Hudson, The Saker, 11 February 2019
- The Intolerable Scourge Of Fake Capitalism From Zerohedge, 18 November 2018
- The cultural world changed with Professor Jordan PetersonBy Judy Stove, Quadrant Online, 29 October 2018
- Mainstream media, journalism is dead By John Pilger, via ConsortiumNews.com. 22 September 2018
- Norway Officials Admit They Knew Nothing About Libya But Joined Regime Change Efforts Anyway From Zerohedge, 20 September 2018
- Serena, that cartoon, and the truth about bigotry By Brendan O’Neill, Spikes Online, 15 September 2018
- How the Swedish model is collapsing under the weight of Muslim immigrants By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 14 September 2018
- Doug Casey On China’s Exploitation Of Africa An interview with Doug Casey, CaseyReasearch.com, 4 September 2018
- Abraham Lincoln, the myth is destroyed By Thomas DiLorenzo, 2 September 2018
- Sanction Mania vs. Russia By Stephen F. Cohen, 17 August 2018
- How to restore Australia’s status as the ‘Lucky Country’ Senator Fraser Anning’s first speech
- How the rot started in Australian business By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 13 August 201
- Vladimir Putin’s Russia, the real story From State of the Nation, 5 November 2014
- Breakout from the controlled ordinary mind By Jon Rappoport, , 17 July 2018
- The official Skripal story must be a false flag botch-up By Craig Murray, craigmurray.org, 15 July 2018
- The infinite power of imagination By Jon Rappoport, 1 July 2018
- Why Norway’s prison system is so successful By Christina Sterbenz, Business Insider, 12 December 2014
- Universities are failing our society By Julian Tomlinson, The Cairns Post, 21 June 2018
- Bringing Julian Assange HomeBy John Pilger, via GlobalResearch.ca, 18 June 2018
- Mass shootings and psychiatric drugs, the connection By Jon Rappoport, nomorefakenews.com, 13 June 2018
- The positive power of imagination By Jon Rappoport, 3 May 2018
- It’s not all bad news – indeed the news gets even better By Bjorn Lomborg, The Australian, 30 April 2018
- The manipulation of history, and brainwashing By Paul Craig Roberts, 19 April 2018
- Lies And Propaganda Started Nearly Every War In US History By John Vibes, Freedom Post, 15 April 2018
- Turns out Australians are real stars at cheating. By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 4 April 2018
- Skripal poison saga just another episode in West’s propaganda campaign to corral Russia By Finian Cunningham, 30 March
- What Happened To The West I Was Born In? By The Saker, 28 March 2018
- The real Prince Charles, heir to the British throne By Tom Bower, the Daily Mail, 18 March 2018
- The good old days By Fred Reed, LewRockwell.com, 27 February 2018
- Listening is good for our soul By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 24 February 2018
- The British-American coup that ended Australian independence By John Pilger, 20 February 2018 (repeat of article from 23 Oct 2014)
- What I Learned in the Peace Corps in Africa, Trump Is Right By Karin McQuillan, American Thinker, 17 January
- Elites beware, a populist tidal wave looms By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 23 January 2018
- The Persecution of Julian Assange By Paul Craig Roberts, 13 January 2018
- Has the US-Israeli-UK War with Iran officially started From The Freedom Articles, 10 January 2018
- Milo Yiannopoulos is a threat to leaders of the outrage industry By The Mocker, The Australian, 1 January 2018
- Can’t You See War On The Horizon? By Paul Craig Roberts. 29 November 2017
- Saudi Arabia gets its first real government By David Goldman, Spengler, 9 November 2017
- How the Nazis won the war By Makia Freeman, Editor of alternative media, 7 November 2017
- Blame parents for Generation Meh By Teresa Mull, The Australian, 28 Oct 2017
- The Top 10 Characteristics of Highly Evolved Beings By Jeff, guest author for HumansAreFree.com, 18 October 2017
- Communist barbarians led to genocide By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 9 October 2017
- Speech on Muslim immigrant issues in Australia By Pauline Hanson, leader of Australian party One Nation, 9 August 2017
- The Greatest Speech Ever Written From HumansAreFree, 24 September 2017
- Burqa message, Julian Tomlinson, 170824 By Julian Tomlinson, Cairns Post, 24 August 2017
- North Korea, The Great Deception By Christopher Black, 12 August 2017
- Physical material ‘matter’ is not the only reality By Arjun Walia, 3 August 2017
- The UN doesn’t like this free, liberal world By Jennifer O’riel, The Australian, 31 July 2017
- The right to die, a human right By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 26 July 2017
- The Venezuelan Economic crisis, corruption not socialism By Makia Freeman, 11 July 2017
- The silence of our friends A salutary reminder of the dangers of ignoring fanatics, 7 July 2017
- Understanding terrorism By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 6 June 2017
- Understanding blockchain, beyond the banks By Gerald Celente, for Daily Reckoning, Australia, 3 June 2017
- Time to confront local Islamists, this is war By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 29 May 2017
- Media’s choice is between truth and propaganda By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 22 May 2017
- New Zealand is bringing in apartheid by stealth By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR Weekly, 7 May 2017
- Forget talk of clouds and cuckoos, Australia is in strife By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 25 April 2017
- Is It Time to Break Up Google By Jonathan Taplin, 23 April
- When Government Evil Triumphs, Freedom Falls By John Whitehead, The Rutherford Institute, 5 April 2017
- People aren’t rejecting truth, they’re rejecting the values of the elites By Frank Furedi, Spiked Review, 3 April 2017
- Forget the candles, values are on the line By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 29 March 2017
- David Rockefeller Was Obsessed With Eugenics and Globalism From the Corbett Report, 23 March 2017
- The Collapse of Trust in the West Paul Craig Roberts, 21 March 2017
- Open Letter to the Brave People of Greece By Peter Koenig, 16 March 2017
- The collapse of Western civilization 2013 speech by President Putin, repeated, 13 March 2017
- Washington’s Benevolent Mask Is Disintegrating Paul Craig Roberts, 8 March 2017
- The world has gone mad By Vern Gowdie on the Gold Coast, 4 March 2017
- How do you solve a problem like sharia By Ayaan Hirsi Ali, The Australian, 19 February 2017
- Background to the China and Taiwan situation Bruce Jacobs, The Australian, 27 January 2017
- President Trump, la-la land still doesn’t get the big disrupter By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 22 January 2017
- What would happen if Donald Trump became Australian Prime Minister By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 20 January 2017
- Three Factions of the CIA that Control the World By the Anonymous Patriots, The Millennium Report Exclusive, 17 January 2017
- The Islamization Of Britain In 2016 By Soeren Kern, The Gatestone Institute, 11 January 2017
- Russia-bashing, the world’s most dangerous blame game By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 7 January 2017
- President Putin’s Response To Obama’s New Sanctions By Stephen Lendman, 31 December 2016
- The remarkable consistency of experts’ views, getting it wrong By Nick Cater, The Australian, 27 December 2016
- democracy-trumps-the-victim-generation By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 23 November 2016
- we-the-people-against-tyranny-seven-principles-for-free-government By John Whitehead, The Rutherford Institute, 9 November 2016
- cp-editorial-031116 Kiwis hold key for prosperity, by Julian Tomlinson, Cairns Post, 3 October 2016
- free-market-not-state-capitalism-holds-the-key-to-growth By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 2 November 2016
- president-putin-speech-valdai-asks-us-to-stop-provoking-russia President Putin’s speech at Valdai, 29 October 2016
- russia-bashing-is-making-the-west-blind By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 29 October
- what-is-at-stake-in-the-us-election Paul Craig Roberts, 27 October 2016
- the-hypocrisy-of-saudi-arabia-on-un-human-rights-council By Leah Schulz, Middle East Eye, 26 October 2016
- the-suicide-of-the-west By Merv Bendle, Quadrant Online, 18 October 2016
- the-neo-marxist-dictatorship-of-man%c2%acu%c2%acfactured-minorities By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 17 October 2016
- a-pretext-is-needed-a-false-flag-may-be-imminent-to-drag-u-s-into-war Mac Slavo warns, “The scenario is plenty likely.” 15 October 2016
- obesity-is-a-personal-responsibility-not-a-disease By Gary Johns, The Australian, 5 October 2016
- new-zealand-government-is-planning-apartheid By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR Weekly, 30 September 2016
- british-parliament-confirms-libya-war-was-based-on-lies By Anthony Freda, 27 September 2016
- syrian-president-al-assads-interview-given-to-associated-press-video-and-translation 22 September, 2016
- nobel-peace-committee-wants-obama-to-return-peace-prize Victor Mikhin, State of the Nation, 20 September 2016
- camerons-botched-libya-intervention-blamed-for-rise-of-isis The Times, 15 September 2016
- the-disturbing-signs-of-global-conflict-continue-to-gather-pace By Graham Vanbergen, via Stratgic-Culture.org, Zerohedge, 11 September 2016
- interview-with-russian-president-putin Interview by John Micklethwait. Bloomberg Business week, September 8, 2016
- the-tide-is-turning-the-official-story-is-now-the-conspiracy-theory By Paul Craig Roberts, 8 September 2016
- Several physicists suggest our Universe is a giant simulation By Phillip Ball, BBC Earth, 5 September 2016
- The monumental stupidity of the failed war on drugs By Mike Krieger, Liberty Blitzkrieg blog, from Zerohedge, 25 August 2016
- The Genocide of a Land By Paul Craig Roberts, 23 August 2016
- Prohibition – it should be banned By Lizzie Marvelly, NZ Herald, 20 August 2016
- Globalization on Its Head From Mauldin Economics’ newsletter, 8 August 2016
- A Stark Warning About the Coming Revolution From Inner Circle, 28 July 2016
- Why Sajid Tarar thinks Donald Trump is the leader Muslims need By Michele Manelis of news.com.au
- There’s a revolution happening all over the world By Julian Tomlinson, the Cairns Post, 7 July 2016
- Australia, disruption ahead as voters reject political contortions The Australian editorial, 4 July 2016
- Gorka’s plan to defeat ISIS By Dr Sebastion Gorka, 27 June 2016
- Shut down the sheiks who incite violence by Muslims By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 18 June 2016
- Making rational instead of political decisions By Bjorn Lomborg, The Australian, 17 June 2016
- New conservatism of Western progressives is killing humour By Bill Leak, The Australian, 11 June 2016
- Anti-establishment Trump a voice for the West’s silent majority By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 8 June 2016
- Predicting the Efficacy of a Coming Revolution By Jeff Thomas, Casey Research, International Man, 7 June 2016
- The impact of immigration on Auckland NZ housing and infrastructure By John Rofe, 26 May 2016
- Why Islam needs a reformation By Ayaan Hirsi Ali, The Wall Street Journal, 21 March
- Russia’s Palmyra concert reveals what the West lacks By Tim Black, editor of spiked review, 14 May 2016
- Leftists erode our social fabric By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 29 April 2016
- Union power in NZ and Australia is ruinous By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR, 29 April
- Black hole revelation may upset understanding of the universe By Oliver Moody, The Times, 25 April 2016
- Where Is Australia’s John Galt By Merv Bendle, Quadrant Online, 15 April 2016
- Muslim integration ‘I should have known better’ By Raheem Kassem, Breitbart, 12 April 2016
- The West’s Slow-Motion Lobotomy By Merv Bendle, Quadrant Online, 3 April 2016
- Australian watchdogs asleep at the wheel By Hedley Thomas, The Australian, 13 April
- The Enemy is standard Islam, not ‘radical’ Islam By Peter Smith, Quadrant Online, 28 March 2016
- ISIS is faithful To Islam By Patrick Buchanan, Zerohedge, 26 March 2016
- Apartheid by stealth, in New Zealand of all places By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR Weekly, 25 March 2016
- Federal election 2016, Voters doubly disillusioned By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 23 March 2015
- North Korean Strategy, the rationale for appearing irrational By George Friedman, Mar 21, 2016
- Same-sex marriage imposition By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 16 March
- Putin And The Press, The Demonology School Of Journalism By James Petras, Eurasia Review, 14 March 2016
- Emperor Xi Jinping must offer hope, rather than personality cult By Jasmine Yin, The Australian, 9 March 2016
- Beijing and the South China Sea By Alistair Pope, Quadrant Online, 7 March 2016
- Could there be an Australian Donald Trump? By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 3 March 2016
- Ukraine Collapse Is Now Imminent From Zerohedge, 31 February 2016
- The New Mind Control By John Mauldin, 26 February 2016
- Multiculturalism has proven divisive, not coalescent, so let’s ditch it By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 24 February 2016
- China is moving towards one-man rule By Michael Sheridan, The Times, 22 February
- The disenfranchised find their voices, led by Trump By Merv Bendle, Quadrant Online, 19 February 2016
- Loathing of the political elite By Nic Cater, The Australian, 16 February 2016
- Real-time language translaters coming soon By James Dean, The Australian, 8 February 2016
- Blockchain, and how it will change everything By James Eyers, Sydney Morning Herald, 6 February 2016
- Zeka, another apocalyptic narrative du jour By Tom Slater, Spiked Online, 6 February
- Neo-puritans strive to find offence — anywhere By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 3 February 2016
- Donald Trump’s policies, as opposed to media hype – Peggy Noonan, WSJ, 29 January
- Social agendas are sure to wreck the military By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 29 January 2016
- War on cash, Governments and Banks want complete control From Zerohedge, 25 January 2016
- CEOs are the next corruption target By Robert Gottliebsen, The Australian, 22 January
- Why is the NZ government planning to bring in apartheid By Dr Muriel Newman, 21 January 2016 –
- Political Correctness exposes the West By Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian, 20 January
- The new Kafkaesque Europe By Brendan O’Neill, Editor, Spiked Online, 16 January
- The US role in ISIS and Mosul From Zerohedge, 14 January 2015
- When faith takes up arms, silence is no option By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 11 January 2016
- Understanding Iran v Saudi Arabia and the exhaustion of politics By Brendan O’Neill, Editor, Spiked Online, 9 January 2016
- Understanding North Korea and its nuclear tests From Associated Press, 7 January
- Australian unions, “louts, thugs, bullies, thieves, perjurers etc.” protected by the Labor party By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 6 January 2015
- Islamic State v Islam Article by Tom Harley, The Australian, 30 December 2015, a counter view by ‘Andrew’ and a full response by Andrew Bolt, Herald-Sun
- 2015, the year of speaking twaddle By Professor Judith Sloan, The Australian, 29 December 2015
- Islamist extremism is the ideology that must be defeated From The Australian, 22 November 2205
- Paris, IS and the resurrection of old Europe By George Friedman, from Mauldin Economics, Outside the Box, 19 November 23015
- Hard left student authoritarian demands From Zerohedge
- Salus populi suprema lex esto, said the Romans By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 16 November 2015
- For liberals, doomsday is the religion of choice Brett Stephens, Wall Street Journal, 9 November 201
- Yet another last chance to save the planet Rodney Hide, NZ Herald, 8 November
- THE CLIMATE WARS, and the damage to science By Matt Ridley, GWPF, 6 November
- THE DANGERS OF JUNK SCIENCE By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR, 30 October 2015
- Challenging Chinese coercion The Australian editorial, 29 October, 2015
- Misjudging Putin’s Russia By Marin Katusa, Zerohedge
- Stultifying academic groupthink Editorial, The Australian, 23 October 2015
- Rape, Islam and the deafening silence By Christie Davies, Quadrant Online, 20 October 2015
- Surgeons’ culture of concealment By Hedley Thomas, The Australian, 17 October 2015
- Media distortions and lies By Bjorn Lomborg, The Australian, 13 October 2015
- Big lies as the UN suppresses truth with ideology By Jennifer Oriel, The Australian, 5 October 2015
- Syria, another failure by the US-led alliance By Tom Switzer, The Australian, 1 October
- President Putin address to the UN General Assembly, 280915
- Learn the lessons from Iraq, Libya and other fiascos By Tara McCormack, Spiked Online, 26 September 2015
- A failure in our democratic system The Australian editorial, 24 September 2015
- A Marxist clothed in white papal robes By Susan Warner, 23 September 2015
- Modern politics are too polarised. By Nick Cater, The Australian, 22 September 2015
- Oxfam’s real agenda – destroy Australian coal industry By Henry Thomas, Quadrant Online, 14 September 2015
- Sweden’s ugly immigration problems By Margaret Wente, The Globe and Mail, 14 Sept
- The Human Cost Of Socialism In Power By Richard Ebeling, 12 September 2015
- Another explanation of the 911 tragedy By Paul Craig Roberts, 12 September
- Syria, should USA and Russia join forces to defeat ISIS From the Times of Oman, 9 September 2015
- A sea of frothing, sweary, often pompous, intolerance By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 29 August 2015
- Labor promises will lead us to become another Greece By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 24 August 2015
- The Empire of Offence laying free speech to waste By Brendan O’Neill, The Australian, 22 August
- Same-sex marriage and the new Dark Age By Brendan O’Neill, The Australian, 19 August 2015
- Academia’s PC police By Nick Cater, The Australian, 18 August 2015
- Shadow Boxing with Keynesianism By Peter Smith, Quadrant Online, 16 August 2015
- Obama’s road to disaster By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 8 August 2015
- Australia’s supposed Aboriginal ‘stolen generation’ By Dallas Scott, 5 August
- What next for the EU? By John Mauldin, 26 July 2015
- Obama’s blunder gives us a nuclear Iran By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 16 July
- Has Germany just killed the golden goose By Raul Ilargi Meijer, 14 July 2015
- History lesson, why democracy has always failed in the past By Patrick Buchanan, 13 July 2015
- The EU’s contempt for democracy By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked 11 July 2015
- Greece, Take Back Your Democracy With Your Head Held High Address by UKIP’s Nigel Farage, 9 July 2015
- We need a better model for democracy By Greg Rudd, The Australian, 7 July 2015
- Why Greeks should embrace a future a Euro exit By Tim Black, Spiked Online, 4 July
- Xi’s Anti-Corruption Campaign Is Key to China’s Prospects By George Magnus, 2 July
- Nature Rebounds, Jesse Ausubel, 2015 Jesse H. Ausubel 2015
- Interview with President Putin Via interviewer Charlie Rose, 24 June
- The Pope joins the EU in a sad world of make-believe By Christopher Booker, The Telegraph, 23 June
- The Climate Wars’ Damage to Science By Matt Ridley, Quadrant Online, 20 June 2015
- Yet another papal failure By Julia Hartley-Brewer, The Telegraph UK, 19 June
- Britain’s Royal Society abandons science, now a lobby group From Breitbart, 17 June
- China’s mocks G7, a gathering of debtors, disastrous confrontation From Zerohedge, 16 June
- “The US is destroying Europe” From Zerohedge, 11 June
- Deradicalisation of radical Muslims is not a viable option By Clive Kessler, The Australian, 30 May
- “War is just a racket”, General Butler, 1933 By Paul Craig Roberts, Zerohedge, 25 May
- The fury of the elites By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked, 16 May 2015ay 2015
- Australian universities’ shift to green left ideology By Nic Cater, The Australian, 12 May 2015
- Establishing a nanny state in NZ By Sir Bob Jones, 12 May 2015
- University shame By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 11 May 2015
- Which is worse, Islamist terror or the Cold War The Australian Editorial, 29 April 2015
- Democracy in decay By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 22 April 2015
- Deep green parlour-pink anti-development government By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 16 April 2015
- Is inequality a bad thing By Pater Tenebrarum, 13 April 2015
- Understanding China By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 9 April 2015
- Heretical thoughts about science and society By Freeman Dyson, 8 July 2007
- The Squirrel and The Grasshopper An old story updated, 7 April 2015
- Obama’s Iranian nuke deal a dismal outcome By Greg Sheridan, The Australian, 6 April 2015
- Latte–belt luvvies put Greens in power By Nic Cater, The Daily Telegraph. 1 April 2015
- Political correctness stifles vital debate By Nic Cater, The Australian, 24 March 2015
- Australian politics heading towards Greece By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 23 Mar
- The political system is broken By Paul Kelly, The Australian, 19 Mar
- Australia, the prejudice of the Left By Maurice Newman, The Australian, 17 March
- The liberal elite versus the hoi polloi By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked, 16 March 2015
- The massive EMP threat By F. Michael Maloof, 13 Mar 2015
- Australia is slipping downhill By Rowan Callick, The Australian, 12 Mar 2015
- United Nations – hypocrisy, twisted priorities and ineffectiveness By Chris Kenny, The Australian, 10 Mar 2015
- Bellicose NATO, Berlin stunned From Zerohedge, 9 Mar 2015
- London property boom build on dirty money By Jim Armitage, Independent, 6 Mar
- Battlefield of ideas is where fanatics will fall By Janet Albrechtsen, Australian, 4 Mar
- What ISIS Really Wants By Dr Muriel Newman, NZCPR, 26 Feb 2015
- No end to Age of paternalism By Nick Cater, The Australian, 24 Feb 2015
- The bigotry of the elite By Brendan O’Neill, Editor of spiked. 21 Feb 2015
- The US’s suicidal strategy on Ukraine By Chris Martenson, 19 Feb 2015
- The US’s suicidal strategy on Ukraine By Chris Martenson, 19 Feb 2015
- We, the people, are the threat to fiscal reform By Janet Albrechtsen, 18 Feb 2015
- Message to Indonesia, the meaning of Sovereignty By Greg Craven, 17 Feb 2015
- Cagey about condemning the Islamic State By Brendan O’Neill, Spiked. 14 Feb 2015
- Ukraine Proxy Wars From Zerohedge, 13 Feb 2015
- 42 ADMITTED false flag attacks By WashingtonsBlog, 12 Feb 2015
- Obama administration supports Muslim terrorists By Jerome Corsi, 11 Feb 2015
- Obama’s plan to regulate the internet sounds Orwellian By Chriss Street, 10 Feb 2015
- Obama Yawns at Evil By Mark Steyn. 7 Feb 2015
- Scientists losing credibility By Jo Nova, 5 Feb 2015
- The Chinese economy, dangers ahead By Craig Stephen, Market Watch, 4 Feb 2015
- UN plans New World Order via climate change From United Nations Regional Information Centre for Western Europe, Tuesday 03 Feb 2015
- The end of the American dream By Michael Snyder, from Zerohedge, 1 Feb 2015
- The only thing necessary for evil to triumph By Paul Rosenberg, Jan 30, 2015
- Ron Paul, failures of the Fed and fiat currencies By Ron Paul , 29 Jan 2015.
- British Greens are even nuttier than ours By Hal GP Colebatch, The Australian, 28 Jan.
- Understanding the Greek mess By Greg Canavan, The Daily Reckoning, 27 Jan 2015
- How President Woodrow Wilson ruined the Western World – By David Stockman, Contra Corner blog, 26 January 2015
- Shock Waves from Zurich … By Henry Ergas, The Australian, 19 January 2015.
- The Digital Arms Race….By Jacob Appelbaum et al, Spiegel Online, 18 Jan 2015.
- The party’s (nearly) over By Vern Gowdie, the Daily Reckoning, 16 Jan 2015.
- My predictions for 2015…By Ron Paul, Ron Paul Institute. 14 Jan 2015.
- Restore the right to offend……By Brendan O’Neill, The Australian, 10 January 2015.
- An evolutionary disaster in Africa……By Kevin Myers, Irish Sunday Times, 11 Jan 2015.
- Russia’s startling proposal – EU invited to join EEU…….From Zerohedge, 5 January 2015.
- Predicting a bear or bull market for 2015 ….By Vern Gowdie, Daily Reckoning, 5 January 2015.
- Beware red tape.…. By John Lloyd, The Australian, 2 January 2015.
- Australia’s anti-military …A reader’s comment in Quadrant Online. 1 January 2015.